I'll stay with you - dreamnot...

Av Technogirl878

Dream has liked George for a long time and didn't know how to confess to him. He decided to invite him over... Mer

Chapter one- science project
Chapter two- i dont hate you
Chapter three- kisses
Chapter four- the beach at night?
Chapter five- yours
Chapter six- hide
Chapter seven- sister
Chapter eight- 1738
Chapter nine- snitch
Chapter ten- grandmas house
Chapter eleven- old phone
Chapter twelve- mom?
Chapter thirteen- minor consequences
Chapter fifteen- 7/11
Chapter seventeen- im so sorry lilly
Chapter eightteen- ill stay with you (ending)

Chapter sixteen- do it tonight

1.2K 49 55
Av Technogirl878

Sorry if this seems rushed

"What do you mean that's him?" Brandon looked at over George's shoulders. "That'll be 12.98$ sir." The girl yawned. Dream waited for George to say something while George waited for Dream to say something.

The brunette had a long baggy hoodie and jeans on, also slightly wet. "Dream? The guy who kidnapped you?" Brandon spoke. "Hi.. Dream." George finally got out.
___
"Why are you even here? It's like 4 am.." Dream asked. The two sat in his cold car in front of the gas station. The blond looked forward seeing George's friend giving him a harsh death stare. He didn't even shiver, just stood in the rain with a thin hoodie making sure George was safe.

"I wanted to see Brandon. We hung out everyday but I haven't seen him in a while." Dreams stomach growled. "Your hungry?" George questioned. "Why are you out here? It's late for you too."

"No where to go.." Dream broke the eye contact with the boy in front of the car. "Oh.."

"I just don't want us to end. I know you didn't like what happened, and I didn't either but... I don't know. There's no going back, huh?" Dream leaned his head on the seat. "Brandon said I'm obsessed with you because I wouldn't stop talking about you in a "good way". I didn't really have anything bad to say about you."

"I broke your phone"

"Right"

"George, what's gonna happen from now on?" Dream turned to him. His eyes were glossy and tired. The car was dark but the rain calmed down a bit. "Uh.. well Brandon is buying me a new phone tomorrow so maybe if you tell me your number I'll add it and call you and we can continue being friends."

Dream only stared, the car went silent while George waited for a reply. "I don't wanna be your friend" Dream said hopelessly. A voice crack in his sad tone. "I wanna be more" he continued.

"Dream.. I was gonna tell you that-"

"George, let's go. It's cold." The boy knocked on the window. "please?" He basically begged. Shivering as the coldness finally got to him. George rolled the window down. "Can we give him gas money? He can't go anywhere." George asked. Brandon glanced at the bar seeing how low Dream was on gas. "Fine. But let's go."

Dream smiled a little. He was gonna tell them it's fine but he knew it wasn't. He needed this. George opened the door and got out, following Brandon to his car. The boy opened his door and grabbed his wallet, digging through for some cash. He pulled out a 20, handing it to George. "Where is he gonna sleep tonight?" George asked, grabbing the money.

"I don't know" Brandon shrugged. "Or food? What will he eat?"

"I don't really care, he could either freeze to death or starve. I couldn't possibly care less. Let's give him the money and go." Brandon stepped out of the car. "Can you give him a little more than 20?" George quickly asked. "Dude gas is only 10 dollars, go in the car, I'll give him the money"

"But what's he gonna eat? where will he sleep?" George started to beg his friend. Brandon stopped to look back at him. "Are you ok? This guy ruined your life, you know that? He took you from your family and your school. He doesn't deserve to eat or to sleep in a good place." Brandon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just 100$, I'll pay you back"

Before Brandon could snap he obeyed. He grabbed the wallet again and pulled out 100$. He handed George the 100 with the 20. "is that enough?" George nodded. They got out and made their way to dreams beat down car. The wind began to blow harder.

"Here Dream," George passed the money to the blond through the window. "Woah, this is a lot?" Dream stared down at it. "It's fine. Let's go George," the other boy said, now annoyed. "What if I go with him?" The smaller blurted out. "Ha, your cute. I wanna go now. Come on."

"Actually though. We can meet up again tomorrow, I'll just be with him tonight."

Brandon leaned down to the car window staring deeply into dreams exhausted green eyes. "What the fuck did you tell him? You asked him to get you money and for him to go with you, didn't you? Your fucking disgusting." He snapped. "N-no? I didn't tell him anything." Dream stuttered.

"Pig. I hope you crash and die." George moved his friend from the window. "Dream, do you mind me coming with you?" Dream slowly shook his head. "You'll drop me off at my house by 6 am, right?" Dream nodded slowly. Glancing between George and Brandon. George looked up at Brandon with a smile. "I'm telling your mom." His smile faded at that.

"This isn't funny George. You had no idea what I- what I went through when you were gone. I thought you were dead. I'm n-not letting you go with him. If you die this time it's not gonna be my fault. Please just come with me." Dream rolled his eyes at Brandon's stutters. "I said I'll see you tomorrow-"

"Please! Why are you doing this right now?"

"Brandon. I know what I'm doing." Before the taller could embarrass himself by crying, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to George. "Take it incase you have to call the cops. Please just call my house phone when your home."

"Got it." Brandon pulled George in for a hug. "Heh, ok. I'll see you later." George hugged back awkwardly. Brandon let go and slowly made his way back to his car. Letting his tears pour now that they didn't see him. What if George dies this time and it was his fault? He couldn't beg George more than he already did. What if his biggest fear of losing his best friend came true and it was because of him? He got in the seat of his car and drove off.

"He's so emotional" George giggled, getting into dreams car. "Yeah.." well. George was back. And this time, it was him forcing himself with Dream and not the other way around. They got the gas and got back on the road. They went to get junk food and ate will driving and talking. Dream couldn't stop apologizing for everything while George was just happy to be near him again.

"Ok ok, I get it. You're sorry." George laughed as he ate a fry. Dream smiled softly, finally feeling at ease. "... I missed you." The brunette mumbled. Dream didn't respond, he only drove further on the dark rode as the rain started to come to a stop. He tapped on the wheel. "Ok then" George jokingly huffed. "Where do you wanna go? Home?" Dream asked in between the now awkward silence.

"I wasn't being serious, we only stopped seeing each other for a few hours.. I don't miss.. you." George looked out the window. "Sorry, this just doesn't feel real. Just like 2 hours ago I was cry- I was mad that we were separated and now your in a car with me. I don't know why you wanted to, it's just weird."

"Brandon was gonna take me home and I'm actually grounded until I'm 18 so.. I don't see the point of going home. No phone, no friends, no sweets, it'll be hell. Only school and homework and occasionally tv." George rolled his eyes at the thought. How sweet his mom was in front of Dream and the cop. But when they got home it was full of screaming and punishment.

"Are you serious? Until your 18? Should I tell your parents it's not your fault?" Dream furrowed his eyebrows, "no. I told them so many times but my dad insisted it was my fault and he- he hit me a few times. And my sisters were mad and everyone neglected me the whole day." Something about that annoyed Dream way to much. He gripped a little harder on the wheel. "That's bullshit." Dream mumbled.

"It's whatever. I've been grounded for a whole year all because I ditched school for a week" George looked over to the blond. "They're strict, huh?"

"Yes"

"What if I killed them. You wouldn't be grounded anymore and we can be together" Dream suggested. He spoke so casually, it caught George off guard. "Oh sure, go for it." George laughed. "Yeah?" The blond looked over to the smaller. He had a soft smirk but his eyes were full of seriousness and George could see that. It scared George but he convinced himself he was kidding.

"Yeah. I'll even give you a spare house key." George played into it. "Ha, George"

"Just don't touch my sisters" George smiled. "Where will they go?"

"We have other family members. Once you kill them we can take the money from their vault. It's so dumb, the code is so easy but they don't know I know it" Dream could tell George was definitely not taking him serious. "Hah, be serious for a sec."

"Hm? About what?" The brunette asked. "About your parents. Is the money vault real?"

George looked at Dream with worried eyes. Trying to hide is fear as much as possible. "It is."

"How much is in it"

"Uh- a few checks but mostly cash. 100 thousand something.."

"Cool." Dream smiled as he sped up. "Cool? What do you mean cool? Are you gonna do it?" George gushed. "Not unless you want me to."

"How will you do it?"

"Open the glove compartment in front of you" George did as told and opened it. The light inside flicked on showing what was in it. A gun. A small pistol gun. George quickly shut it and snapped his head back to Dream. "What the fuck? Is that real?" He panicked. "Yes" Dream chuckled. "Dream?!"

"George?" The blond said back. "How the fuck did you get a gun?"

"Sapnap gave it to me. I love weapons, have you seen the epic knife collection in my room?"

"Yeah.." George opened the glove compartment again. "Can I hold it?" He asked. "Uh yeah, it's not loaded but just incase, don't touch the trigger." Dream instructed. George pulled it out, gently holding it as he looked around it. He slowly built a question in his head that he wasn't sure if he wanted to ask.

"How much for you to do it?" George asked very quietly. "To do..?"

"To do it." He said again. "If your talking about that then for free."

"What will happen after? You'll go to jail all so I'm not grounded?"

"Well I'd say we go somewhere together. You can take the money from the vault and we can leave" Dream shrugged. "Leave where?"

"I don't know. New York?"

"How will you not go to jail?" George wasn't done asking all the questions he wanted. Still staring at the gun. "Well I mean, how will I get caught? Doing stuff like this is very easy." It came back to George that he did stuff like this regularly. Somehow that completely slipped out of his head. How was he never caught?

"Ok. Why New York? Is that a good place? Isn't that expensive? I feel like if we go somewhere we should go somewhere cheap so the money can last..?" George talked quickly. "Uhm.. what's cheaper? I like New York." Dream pulled over somewhere.

"When would you do it?"

"Whenever you want me to."

"Do it tonight"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4K 182 22
George and Dream have been friends for so long that their flirting usually doesn't faze either of them anymore. Until Dream confesses his feelings fo...
4.9K 157 11
So Dream summons a succubus by accident and that succubus happens to be George, that's all u need to know. co posted on Ao3: https://archiveofourown...
622K 17.2K 37
DreamNotFound/Gream George and Clay have been best friends for a little over 2 years now, and George thinks he is starting to have feelings towards C...
151K 4.6K 13
dream is a bartender at a club when he lands his eyes on a pretty brunette on the dance floor. ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ a dream x george story sexual themes apparent ...