Jingle bells, Ana sucks, Budd...

By matesshipper

Buddie my dude! I swear this ship will pull through in the show (I hope) So, Buck was ten when Maddie left... More

Buck was once twelve
Character outline
Chapter Uno
Half of chapter 3
Second half of Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Buck meets Mads!
The one who left...
Clearly a platonic relationship, my guy.
Hows this gonna work?
Adoption
Gah, who cares, right?
Children, am I right?
You thought.
Athena is a perfect Mom
To split, or not to split, that is the question~
Boys taste
Tears? Oops! (Whos Abby)
Happy thoughts (not part of the story)
Meeting Eddie pt1
Meeting Eddie pt2
Introductions
Party~
Creeper! (Aw man)
Part A
One To Many
Mama mode or Cop mode?
Feliz cumpleaños a mi!!
Massive Editing coming through!!!
Explain: make (an idea, situation, or problem) clear to someone by describing
Lol, thats tuff
That's some good tea, sis
Author is speaking.
Chapter 31
Honesty is a crappy medicine
Hello Dear Friends

Chapter Two

1.9K 52 0
By matesshipper

  Robert Nash, was what Buck read on the i.d. after fishing it out. Did it hold any significance? No, it was just a name anyway, why would it?

   "Alright Robert. I'm pretty sure we can find you a cab, you have some cash on you." And he drags him onto the street, hails him a cab, and lets him be on his stinky merry way.

The next day... (Eddi's POV)

  "Morning Hen, Chim." I call out, heading into the lockers. 

  "Good morning Diaz. You've seen Cap yet?" 

   "No, why? What's wrong?" Hen shakes her head.

  "If only i knew. He looks like he got stoned last night, and he is not even making breakfast. If he doesn't who will?" Chim decides to place some not needed commentary.

   "Not Eddie~" I sigh when Hen and Chim start laughing, and exit to find Cap. He was in the truck when I found him, obviously spacing out, because he would have heard when I opened the door.

  "Cap? What's up?" Straight and to the point. That's my style.

   "Nothing, why, am I acting weird? Sorry its just,.. I don't know. Yesterday was a hard day for me, for all of us." Yesterday, a family of 5 was reduced to 3. One child was stuck in the fire, and the other ran in not a minute before we arrived to save his twin brother. Unfortunately, the children passed, leaving the family to cry over the loss, and us to locate the body. All though there shouldn't be a bright side to this, Athena, Cap's girlfriend, said the died side by side, smiling.

   Nodding, I sit myself in the passenger seat, hopefully signaling Bobby to continue.

   "And I got drunk." A beat of silence.

   "Ok, and?" I didn't get it. We all get drunk when we deal with these types of things. I just do it when Chris falls asleep.

   "I wasn't supposed to, or even allowed to get that way. Bad things happen when I drink."

   "Did something bad happen?"

  "Well, no, but-"

     "Then its fine. Just don't make it a habit." Bobby nods his head in defeat. Yes! One point for Eddie!

    "But, that's not all that happened." I arch my brow.

    "What do you mean?"

   "Well, I vomited outside in an alley way, and was about to pass out until this man, no, boy came over and helped me. He was real sweet and everything, almost like he knew what he was doing. But he is just a kid. He shouldn't."

  "Well he must have just been helping out. Maybe your not the only one who gets into those situations, you know?" Bobby then gives a small smile. 

  "His name is Buck."

Editted Minamally on April 11,2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 343 23
Buck is a firefighter for about a year now and when a new firefighter Tyler Kennedy Strand mostly go by TK arrived at the 118. Will they be friends...
132K 3K 26
Buck is 9 when his sister leaves him and his family alone for her boyfriend Doug when she turns 18. Still at age 9, Buck realizes he's getting even l...
193K 5.1K 56
Tyler has never had it easy, he's always had to fight to get what he wants...and he's always been alone; especially after the only person he depended...
51.1K 1.2K 7
Eddie has spent his whole life trying to live up to his parents' expectations. He was used to them telling him he's a terrible parent. But saying tha...