my escape. h.s/au

Von tpwkb3lla

The story of when a girl meets a boy and they change each other, in more ways than one. !!pregnancy plot!! Mehr

characters
chapter 1: today will be a great day
chapter 2: girl you gotta get dick
chapter 3: wanna come in?
chapter 4: i am more than okay with this*
chapter 5: i thought you were asleep
chapter 6: she seemed uh sweet?
chapter 7: let me in
chapter 8: i am absolutely obsessed with her *
chapter 9: i'll go
chapter 10: i forgot why we are even here
chapter 11: embarrassed
chapter 12: my sunshine
chapter 13: you need to pull over, now
chapter 14: i have a question
chapter 15: baby on the brain
chapter 16: that means something, right?
chapter 17: congratulations ms. easterling and mr. styles
chapter 18: me? ego?
chapter 19: it'll cost $10 though
chapter 20: you're encouraging violence
chapter 21: enlighten me please
chapter 22: the gift
chapter 23: you need to leave
chapter 24: at 2 in the morning?
chapter 25: do you trust me?
chapter 26: I need friends, I'm with you far too much
chapter 27: happy birthday sweetheart
chapter 28: we got this
chapter 29: lets do it
chapter 30: nine and a half hours
chapter 31: a non-stressed mother
chapter 32: i'm going over there
chapter 33: i won't bail you out
chapter 35: can i hold her now?
chapter 36: a month ago
chapter 37: we can talk now
chapter 38: she is my escape
chapter 39: you can be the first to look

chapter 34: sex deprivation isn't healthy*

3K 56 9
Von tpwkb3lla

"How long will Maddie be at Bettys?" Harry ask as he plops his body right down next to mine, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Mmm probably another hour or two." A sly smile grows on his face. "An hour or two you say."

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him looking so confused, he leans over and grabs me by the hips, setting me on his lap.

"And how old is Maddie?" He ask me making me wonder  where is this even going.

"Just over a month? Why?"

"Did you know we just officially hit the time we can have sex again? Like without anything getting messed up."

"Really?"

"Yep. And Maddie is gone with Betts, Kitty is at the groomers, and we have no where to be." He raises is eyebrows and I finally understand what he is getting at.

"Ohh, so we are in the all clear?" I ask him placing a small his on his jawline. "Mhm." He hums out as I slowly kiss all over his jaw and neck. His breath hitches up as I get to his little sweet spot underneath his ear. He looses it when I get there

He moves his hips around underneath mine getting uncomfortable in his pants. His pants are pretty flimsy so I can feel everything down there. I start to grind against him but stop very quickly. "Are you okay?" He ask me shifting a bit as I get off of him. I trot to the window and quickly yank all the curtains shut. "M'not taking that risk again." I mutter and then hop back on top of him so I am straddling him once again.

"My baby is so smart." He grabs my ass with one hands and rakes his fingers up the back of my head, wrapping his fingers in my hair as he starts kissing me. I begin grinding on him slowly making him whimper in-between my lips. As he pulls away he says "God you're so sexy."

I roll my eyes and try to ignore his comment but he grabs my hips and stops me. "Do not roll your eyes at me." He says clenching his jaw, he has to be hurting by now. "I didn't, let me go."

"No, why'd you roll your eyes." We are never going to have sex. "Harry. Did you want to do this or not?"

"I do. I do so bad, waited 10 months, we've been so gentle, I need it. But why'd you roll your eyes."

"Harry you are gonna turn me off if you keep talking like this." I can feel my dampness as my core aches a bit. I really need this. Sex deprivation isn't healthy.

"Just tell me, I'm sweating over here." He pants out while swiping his bottom lip with his tongue.

"I don't feel sexy. Thats all, can we go now." I shift my hips on him trying to get some relief from me. I am flustered but Harry obviously doesn't care, instead he cups my face and pulls me into him so our foreheads are pressed together and our noses just gently touch.

"How the hell can you not feel sexy? You are the sexiest woman ever baby. You have to be absolutely insane to not believe that."

I haven't felt good in my body since Maddie was born but I didn't want to talk about it. All the stretch marks and fat just make me feel so terrible. I don't say anything to him and he understands, he gives me a sad tight-lipped and shook his head. "I get it" is all he said. He brought my lips back to his and we resumed where we last left off.

Our kiss grew deeper and deeper as I begin to grind on him again. His grip on my ass tightened as he guided me. He puts his arms underneath my thighs and picks me up. I instantly wrap my legs around his waist, afraid of the fact that he could drop me.

Without breaking the kiss he kicks the door open and lays me down in our bed. "Gonna take this off, okay?" He pulls the bottom of my shirt over my head as soon as I give him the green light to. We strip each others clothes off of each other until we are both left entirely exposed to each other.

"I cannot get enough of you." He breathes out before kissing me all around my face and gently moving down my body.

When he gets to my chest he sucks on of my nipples into his mouth while rolling my other in his hand. My core is aching and burning as he continue to not give me any attention right where I need it.

Like he moved down, kissing down my stomach right where I need him to go. He gives a soft, delicate bite on my hip bone. "Harry please stop teasing." I whimper out and a smug grin forms. Of course. Mr. Ego feeds on this shit. I love him but he loves games.

"Say pretty please and beg for it, doll." He says looking up at me grinning like the devil. "I don't beg for something that's mine." His eyes widen before saying "fuck I love you."

His tongue runs against me and he begins to draw shapes as he pushes my legs up so he can grip something. I run my fingers through his hair and tangle my fingers in it. I jerk my head back in please and bite my lip as he moves faster. "Fuck Harry." I moan out, encouraging him as he digs his fingers into me. The faster he goes, the closer I get.

He is sensational.

I scream out in ecstasy as I climax. He continues and helps me ride out my orgasm, slowing down on my sensitive spots.

I catch my breath as he climbs up so he is hovering over me again and we are face-to-face. He smiles at me and I follow back with a smaller, weaker one. I bring my hand down and softly wrap my hand around his base. He hisses at the feeling and I bring my hand down to my core to collect my own cum and rub it on his base.

"Jesus fuck Juliette." He moans out holding himself over me still with his head tilted down so his hair is all over my chest and boobs.

"Stop, stop, I want to fuck you baby." He says and he brings his hand down to move mine away. "Is that okay?" I say yes instantly and he grabs his cock and lines it up with my center. He slowly pushes in making me squirm at the feeling.

He slowly begins to rock into me, very, very slowly. "Harry, please." I whine out and he gives me a soft look. "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"I need you to fuck me."

He gets the memo and speeds up, moving faster and harder thrusting deeply into me. The room is filled with moans, panting, grunts, and the sound of our sticky skin slapping against each other.

Harry begins chanting strings of curse words as my core twist up once again. "Jules, cum baby, please, cum for me." He whines as he holds back his own orgasm. I hit where I need to and let go of everything. Loud screams escape us both and Harry collapse on top of me digging his head into my shoulder.

"Don't wanna move. Never gonna move." He says to me, I try to move my arms to wrap them around him at least but my body feels like jello.

"We need to clean up."

"Can't move."

"Harry I need to pee all this out, I'm not on birth control and anymore and you didn't out a condom on."

He pulls his head up and just looks at me with a large smile forming, "you don't want another?"

I swat his arm and we both break out into tired laugher. "Alright c'mon my sweet girl, we need to shower."

*****

I walk back into the bedroom where Harry is changing our sheets out. "Yeah, I guess you can say I'm the best. Mommy is limping right now, no one can compare." He gloats to our one year old daughter.

"I know you aren't saying that to your daughter, Harry." He turns around startled by me. "I wasn't like telling her anything, just saying how great I am."

"Jesus." I huff out as he walks towards me with Madeline perched on his forearm, and wrapping his other arm around my waist. "You look tired, how about we take a nap, hm? Bet Maddie missed her mommy."

"Yeah well mommy missed her Maddie, hand her over." I hold my hands out, grabbing the air as Harry gives her to me. "Awh hey baby, ignore every single thing daddy said, he is a little cuckoo." I say twirling a finger at my head. "Ah, and I was just offering up my cuddles."

"Does that mean you are retracting your offer?"

"Course not, I get cold when I'm all alone. Lay with me my love." He flops onto the bad backwards in a star motion and Maddie lays on my stomach as I cuddle into his side.

"Just close your eyes darling, you do need some sleep now." Instead of fighting back with something, I just do what he says and relax into him drifting off into a deep, well-needed sleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.7K 649 50
If i see him again, cool If I don't, my fault Bella, a girl in a nasty apartment and nothing to live for Remington, a guy in a band who only lives fo...
362K 10.7K 51
With an open mind and an even bigger heart, Billie Nora branches out to the West Coast in hopes of successfully fulfilling her IVF treatment and rout...
91.9K 3.4K 32
Freelance painter Mickayla is introduced to music producer Harry via a mutual friend. Most would assume that the meet-up is a blind date for the sing...
169K 2.7K 52
It's none of their business.... Harry and Emma have been together for 3.5 years when they find out she's pregnant with their first child, and right b...