The huntress' squad [ON HOLD]

By AngelOfTheLordJade

She's a huntress. Not a normal one, but the best. She became huntress when her family was killed by a vampire... More

First meeting
A normal day
He's a she?!
The supernatural agency
"We need your help"
Elizabeth Johnson
The consideration
"I'm in"
Rescued
Not the only reason...
Goodmorning
Safe house
Training
Training part 2
Stephan
The real story?
Trust?
Jennifer
Real friend
Final test
Visit to the agency
Could it be him?
Ready for action
Oh my god!
Deal with the devil himself
Surviving day 1
Not as planned

Attack

6.3K 263 3
By AngelOfTheLordJade

Angel's pov:

I was growling so loud the ground began to shake. I shifted back in my human form and took my favourite knife out my right boot, still growling. I stepped in front of Seth while whispering "Go in the house and protect the others, do not come out!" to him. He looked at me for a last time and then ran back. I heard a twig snap so I turned my head to the sound, looking at 5 vampires in front of me. Because of their smell I could figure out they were 3 newborns and 2 old vampires.

One of the older vampires did some kind of sign and in a moment there was a young vampire in front of me. I kicked him hard in the stomach and cut off his head. Almost too easy. Another one came from behind so I jumped and cut off his head too. Still too easy. The third one was getting nervous so this time I ran to him, jumped and swung my right arm to his neck. I saw his head fall down on the grass. Suicide mission boys! I turned around and felt something get injected in my neck. I stabbed the vampire in his arm and he let go of the needle. I took it out and threw it away. I was holding my knife very tight, figuring out what move he would make, but he just stood there. So I jumped on the jerk and fell on top of him, my knife ready to cut of his ugly head.

"Elizabeth, look who I have here..." I looked up at the person who said it and saw it was the other old vampire and 6 others on his left. They were holding Seth, Jack, James, Aiden, Eva and Amber. I stood up, getting really angry and feeling a little bit dizzy. Probably because of the needle... The one on the ground got up and ran to his friends. "Let them go! Take me instead, you son of a bitch!" I let go of my knife and looked at Seth. He was trying to get free and was yelling something, but his mouth was covered so I couldn't understand it.

The old one did a sign and the other bloodsuckers went back to the house. " Deal! Good girl." They were smiling and one came closer, took another needle and injected me before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you guys think so far? Votes and comments are always appreciated!
Xxx
Jade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 14 30
Ten years ago every creature, myth, and legend that you can think of, and some you have never heard of, decided to stop hiding and started attacking...
354 135 31
This book is about a gang of supernatural creatures - a kitsune, a werewolf, three witches, a kanai and a dead witch hunter - who are trying to find...
107K 4K 22
Emily Claire's world is turned upside down when she and her destiny mate found together. She has lived from house to house and she's finally turned 1...
198 14 19
Hope is a dangerous girl compared to the other girls around her. She can fight with powers unseen in most girls. She fights with the powers to create...