Level And Life | KTH โœ“

By myfav_tae

"Welcome to the world of Zendar!" "If you're an adventure seeker, then this game is for you. You can experien... More

Level And Life
Characters
Prologue
1. Calm before the Storm
2. The Game
3. Ready, Set, Go!
4. How worst it can get?
5. In the Woods
6. First Fight
7. Emotions
8. Bring it On!
9. Blue
10. This Magic Moment
11. Watch Out!
12. It's not over yet
13. Far from the Ground
14. Shadow
15. Fake
17. The Painting
18. Don't go there!
19. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
20. Fear the Dark
21. Sinister
22. Horror, Horror Everywhere!
23. The Evil Spirit
24. A Merry Moment
25. Melancholy
26. Hope
27. Sinking Heart(s)
28. Together, BAM!
29. Roses & Thorns
30. Promise
31. Dark & Wild
32. A Hell of a Ride
33. Forsaken
34. Reversal
35. Zero O'Clock
36. Awake
37. Playtime
38. Let Down
39. Wavering Sentiments
40. War of Arcane
41. Enchanted
42. Friends
43. You Matter
44. United by Love
45. Trust Issues
46. My Heart Will Go On
47. Hold Me Tight
Epilogue
From the Author

16. Reality in Dreams

101 11 96
By myfav_tae

"Welcome to Level 4!"

The atmosphere was fresh and bubbly, fully contrasting with their expectations. A tinge of mysteriousness uniting with it. A quilt of pastel pink and blue hue gracefully kissing the sky. 

They were surrounded by dazzling display of colors. It was too bright to properly keep their eyes open. The astonished glow plastered on their faces as they glanced around, taking in the numerous shades that colored the place they stood in. The visible spectrum of saturated tones which enlivened the environment, drifting away the tension in the air.

They were getting astounded at every single moment as the levels were upgrading. And with each level, they were discovering the things which they never saw or imagined before. Every single place was so dissimilar from the previous one, bringing out a new, exciting yet petrifying experience that caused the shivers to ran down their spines. 

"W-what's this place?!!" Taehyung stunned, his mouth wide opened in agape.

"Is this a wonderland or something?" Moon spoke as her eyes met with an enthralling view.

Colorful wildflowers blooming in a patchwork of white, rose pink, bright yellow, violet, set against fresh green and olive gave a comforting effect to their tired minds. 

As they would get deeper into the path the number of trees would increase, first there would be a neat line, then would gradually add more and more trees until they would walk through a full forest. The forests were vivid due to them being full of red mess with the leaves on them having such a rich mixture of colors, including bright gold and intense reds and yellows. Declining through knee high grass would be a little place to sit under. 

Yoongi quickly laid down on the grass that swayed in the wind, not giving a damn about anything else. There was something about it, their movement synchronized yet independent, their hues so close yet unique. 

Namjoon hugged his knees close to his chest with his veiny arms folded, resting on them as he was preoccupied in his own thoughts, probably admiring the view. While the others were seated, with their legs relaxed apart, ankles feeling the cold crinkly grass underneath and hands resting backwards on their palms. 

It seemed like a feast of magnificent colors were working on their moods and bringing good vibrations, embracing them in it's ambience. 

"Who could've ever imagined this, us being in a game world, battling with the creepy monsters for our life, gaining the superpowers." Hoseok said, reminding all the things that stormed into their lives without a notice, which turned their lives upside down. 

"And now this place which seems to be a dreamland like in fairy tales. Isn't it all supposed to be a dream? " Bee added.

To which Jimin unhesitatingly nodded. 

They were chatting when interrupted by a strange sound.

They looked behind only to be met with Jungkook who was already asleep, his lips parted as he snored. 

"I know you're tired but at least close your mouth otherwise a bug will go inside." Jin chuckled, doing the same with his own hands, wondered to see his reaction. 

As everyone expected, Jungkook parted his mouth again not even caring, completely lost in his sleep. 

"How cute." Namjoon let out a giggle.

Taehyung also had slid into the deep slumber as if the leaves rustling in the wind sang a lullaby.

Next to him there was Moon. She was sitting, bothering her palm a little to support her chin, just adoring the beauty of the person in front of her.

His deep brown-black hair tousled, elegantly falling on his forehead. His alluring eyes closed peacefully as his thick, long eyelashes covered them, without leaving any wrinkle. His heart-shaped face sculptured as if carved by the god himself. His prominent cupid's bow lips chapped into a thin line. A cute mole on the tip of his perfect, sharp nose adding an another charm. 

Her hands couldn't help but tucking his luscious locks behind his ear, that were tickling his eyes. 

"You know...you're even more cuter in sleep." she mumbled to herself, not removing her eyes for once.

She got speechless when he unconsciously pulled her into his arms. Her cheeks flushed with crimson hue. Her heart skipped a beat, and butterflies flew fast circles in her stomach. Her palms sweating as her hands placed on his back. She could hear the music of his steady heartbeats as her head resting close to his chest. She felt herself pressed in his tender arms, soft and warm. 

In his embrace the world stopped still on its axis. There was no time, no wind, no rain. Her mind was at peace. She let her body sag, her muscles became loose as she didn't realized when she fell asleep in his gentle embrace. 

It felt like everything had a touch of magic, as if anything might happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys hurry, come here!!" Jimin shouted, resulting in waking everyone up.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, only to be met with a beautiful girl whom he was unknowingly clutching in his arms. 

He got up haltingly, making her woke up too. 

"S-sorry, I-I don't know how?! I-It's just my habit." he scratched the nape of his neck nervously, at a loss of words.

"Let's go!" they walked to Jimin, avoiding the awkward situation.

There was an eye-popping view in front of them. 

A magical waterfall swishing over the rocks joyfully. It had a beautiful serenity pool at bottom. Run off water tingled the rock as it seeped away, distilled as pure and clear as an angel's tears. Starting from it's very top, it had a series of colors. It was painted with aquarium-blue that turned into amethyst then to magenta, followed by the orange and gold, plunged into the depths of a crystal clear pool.

"Wow!" that's all that could came out of their mouth.

As they began to get closer, the humming sound vibrated in the air that sounded pleasant but unusual to their ears. 

"Ouch!" Hoseok backed off his fingers as soon they came in contact with the water.

"Why? What happened?!" Yoongi asked to figure it out.

"Yaa! He got a burn on his fingers." the older exclaimed.

"W-what?" they all shouted as they withdrew their steps from near the waterfall. 

It was apparently a serious burn as if caused by an acid. 

On the other side of the stream, they noticed that the flowers which were blooming, merrily welcoming the fall before were now nothing but a withered away mess. 

They realized that it was only the illusion of their eyes, which drawn them into a trap.

Hoseok's fingers were still burning with sensation. 

Meanwhile, Moon got an idea. Her eyeballs turned ice blue as she formed an ball of ice above her palm. She passed that to him to put it onto the affected area. 

"Argh!" Hoseok shrieked in pain. To his surprise, he felt better. Like the ice did magic and his skin was healed.

"Thank you Moon!" he held her hands in his.

"No no, it was nothing." she replied with her best smile.

They walked through the woods in silence. There they found something peculiar.

A painting.

A few words engraved on its wooden frame.

"A painting requires a little mystery, some vagueness, and some fantasy."

Author's Note:

How was the chapter? Was it too much? But I think this was needed just to gave them some rest. I'm excited about your reaction!

Have a nice day ahead!! Please take care and stay safe. See you in the next~

I purple you 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 76.7K 58
"Just follow my lead, and we'll learn this together." โœ” ยฉBadBusanBxtchesOnly 2018 Started: 9/21/2018 Ended: 4/24/2019 1M reads 8/5/2021 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ **๐Ÿฅ‰3RD...
69.7K 3.9K 18
"Time is far from our enemy. It has been our savior..." *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *FIFTH BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Please read the books in their resp...
21.8K 887 9
When y/n got a simple glance from BTS V AKA Kim Taehyung in a Korean festival in y/n's (your country name), her whole world changed... ~A short fanfi...
16.5K 1.3K 21
๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ™๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… Kang Y/n , a fiery college dropout in her early twenties, is trying to build a life for herself but failing miserably because of a lack of...