Drop-dead deadly- Natasha Rom...

נכתב על ידי NightRipa1

This story is about Axel Schnieder and her journey of fighting alongside Captain America. The organization wa... עוד

Casting
Slight changes
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 1
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 2
Captain America: The First Avenger pt.3
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 4
The Avengers pt.1
The Avengers pt.2
The Avengers pt.3
Avengers pt.4
A break
The mission
Captain America: The Winter Soldier pt.1
Captain America: The Winter soldier pt.2
Quality time
Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.1
Avengers: Age Of Ultron pt.2
Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.3
I don't like parties
Civil war pt.2
Civil war pt.3
Old memories
The legacy
Wakanda
Spiderman: homecoming pt.1
Spiderman: Homecoming pt.2
Spiderman: Homecoming pt.3
Moving day
A new generation
Infinity war pt. 1
Infinity war pt.2
Endgame

Civil War pt.1

927 34 0
נכתב על ידי NightRipa1

*1 year later*

" Sorry, I'm late..." I said entering the Avengers compound. Wanda, Vision, Natasha, Steve, Rohdes, Sam, and Tony were sitting around a table. They were in a meeting. I looked to the left. The secretary of state was standing there presenting a book. " uh... I thought you said this was about something important Tony." I said looking at him. He looked mad. I sighed. I nodded at the secretary. " Hello," I said walking forward. I stood in the corner of the room. " Thank you for joining us, Axel." He said. I glared at him. He hesitated. " Night... Wolf," He said clearing his throat. I nodded. " As I was saying... Talk it over." He said walking around the table. " And if we come to a decision you don't like?" Natasha asked. " You retire," The secretary said. He left the room. I sighed. " What is that?" I asked pointing at the book. " The Sokovia accords," Wanda said. Everyone turned to me. " What?" I asked. " So you just don't show up for forever?" " where were you?" " You could have helped train the new soldiers" Everyone started saying to me. I looked down. " Enough," Steve said. He stood up. I looked at him. " She's been doing things important to her," Steve said. I nodded. " Thank you, Steve," I said. He nodded. " important things like running around the streets of new york at night." Tony said. I sighed. " Signing people's boobs," Natasha added. " I'm here now aren't I?" I said looking at them. They all stayed silent. " If you were all so offended by me not coming here. Why didn't you just call me?" I asked. Vision stood up. He turned and looked at me. " Wanda has been improving with her abilities" Vision said smiling. I smiled slightly at Vision's change of topic. I looked at Wanda. " That's great," I said. She smiled and nodded. " What happened to your wrist?" Rhodes asked. I looked down. You could see my brace. I pulled down my jacket sleeve. " nothing. It's a heart rate monitor." I answered truthfully. " And why would you need that?" Sam asked. " She's been having panic attacks. You know. Just reliving traumatic memories. The use" Tony said. I looked at him. I tilted my head. " You put Friday in my watch?" I asked. He shrugged. " I didn't give you permission to dig into my personal life Tony," I said approaching him. " Woah there Wolfie. I like my head so maybe don't bite it off." He said. I scoffed. " Yeah because we all know Tony Stark needs his head," I said nodding. " Wait," Natasha said standing up. " What do you mean panic attacks?" Natasha asked. I glanced at her. " Friday said she's been quite active during her sleep. I get memories sometimes too but dang. Wolfie's take the cake" He said. " you know what" I said walking toward Tony. Steve put his hand on my chest. I looked at him. He shook his head. " Ah, of course. Capsicle. Stepping in to stop the wolf from getting its prey. You know... I bet he knows what you're dreaming about. I mean. You had to have told someone about your past right? Or are you just too scared to tell anyone?" He asked. I glared at him. Everyone stayed silent. I shook my head.

" Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor which is one more than you have," Rhodes argued with Sam. Steve was reading the Sokovian Accords. I was tinkering with my watch trying to get Friday out of it. " So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?" Sam asked. " 117 countries want to sign this. 117, Sam, and you're just like, ' No, that's cool. We got it" Rhodes said. I started tuning them out. Vision started talking but I ignored it. I got the majority of it. He was talking about how challenging invites conflict. I only started listening again when Natasha started talking. We hadn't talked for a while. She was on some missions and I... Well, I was destroying headsets. " Tony. You're being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal." Natasha said. " It's because he's already made up his mind," Steve said. "Boy, you know me so well," Tony said getting up. " Actually, he's nursing an electromagnetic headache," I said digging into my watch with my screwdrivers. I looked up at Natasha she was already staring at me. I looked back down. She got up and walked over to me. " May I see you Ms. Schnider outside for a moment?" Natasha asked from behind me. I sighed and stood up. " Of course," I said following her out the door.

" Why didn't you call? And what's this I hear of panic attacks?" She asked looking out into the forest. I walked next to her and leaned on the railing. " I didn't want to be a bother. I knew you were busy here and... Like Tony said I was scared." I said looking down at the ground below us. I felt her look over at me. " It's okay to be scared, Axel." She said putting her hand on mine. " Not when you have the whole world watching," I said. " No one's watching you now." She said. I looked over at her. " you are" I said. She smiled. " Do you not want me to watch you?" She asked. I looked down. " Of course I want you to watch me Romonaff. You're all I ever think about" I admitted. She trailed her hand up my arm. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I looked her in the eyes. " You're all I think about too. Day and Night..." She looked as if she was about to say something. " go ahead. This is a judgment-free balcony" I said. She bit her lip. I saw the pain in her eyes. I sighed. " Want to talk about it later?" I asked. She nodded. " So... make your mind up?" Tony asked as I walked in. " Judging by what I skimmed over... I'll sign it," I said. Steve looked down. " As much as I would like to tear the book to shreds to Steve... I spent my whole life obeying orders its... It's all I know." I said looking down. " Then learn something new," Steve said. I looked up at him. " I spent 70 years beside you in ice, Steve. I- I'm turning 27 in November. Well, actually I will be 93... Doesn't look like it huh?" I said shrugging my shoulders. Steve sighed. " I- I want to do something good before I die now that I have the change. If obeying the law is something that gets me there then I'll do it." I said. Steve looked up at me. " You know Bucky is wanted right? Are you prepared to fight someone that helped you?" He asked. I looked at him. " I fought people that helped me a lot Steve," I said. He sighed. My phone dinged. I picked it up. Steve's dinged too. I opened the text. " It's Peggy. She's gone. In her sleep" It said. I... I didn't know what to say. I looked up at Steve. " Steve..." I said. " I've got to go," He said getting up. I watched him leave. " What was that about?" Nat whispered. I looked over at her. I sighed. " Peggy. She's... She's gone." I said. Nat nodded slowly. " Axel and I are gonna go on a walk." She looked over at Tony. " Don't light anything on fire" She said pulling me. I sighed and followed her.

We were walking when Nat spoke. " Are you going to the funeral?" Nat asked. I glanced at her. " I don't know. I... I want to go and be there for Steve but..." I looked over at her. " I have to sign the accords," I said kicking a rock. She nodded. " Are you taking your own car or..." She said looking at the cars behind us. " I'll go with you if you want me to. Of course, I won't if it will be a bother" I said shaking my head. She smiled and turned to me. She put her hands on each side of my face. " Axel Schnider. You will NEVER be a bother to me." She said pulling me down and kissing my forehead. I laughed slightly. " If we don't want to be stuck next to the gross men... We should get going" I said. She nodded.

We arrived in Vienna. I was finding Nat and I seats. I looked over at her once I found some. She was talking to the prince of Wakanda. I heard some very good things about Wakanda. I watched as the King of Wakanda approached them. Nat walked over to me. I sat down and folded my papers. " Looks like the prince want's a Russian princess," I said as she sat down. She scoffed and hit me in the shoulder. " He's not my type." She said looking at me. I made an O shape with my mouth. " And what is your type Romonaff?" I asked putting my hand on my chin. She looked over at me. " Well... They HAVE to have trauma. If they don't have trauma. I don't want them" She said shaking her head. I smiled and covered my mouth with my hand so that no one saw me laugh. " I like brunettes. Especially ones with scar's" She whispered the last part. I looked at my papers. The microphone screeched as King T'chaka walked over to it. " When stolen Wakandan vibranium was used to make a terrible weapon... we in Wakanda were forced to question our legacy. Those men and women killed in Nigeria... were part of a goodwill mission from a country too long in the shadows. We will not, however, let misfortune drive us back. We will fight to improve the world we wish to join. I am grateful to the Avengers..." He said. I tried to focus on his speech but some noise caught my attention. It sounded like beeping. I heard a dog bark. I stood up. " Everyone get down!" I yelled at the same time as Prince T'challa. I grabbed Nat and hovered over her as a bomb went off. I heard glass shatter. My ears were on fire. I stood up slowly. I saw Prince T'challa holding King T'chaka. Nat stood up and looked at me. I looked over at her. She sighed.

I was sitting outside on a bench. 70 people had been injured. 12 were dead. They were saying Bucky did this. I didn't believe it. " I'm very sorry," I said as I turned to look at T'Challa. He looked at me. Nat came up to me and sat down on the bench. " In my culture... death is not the end. It's more of a stepping-off point. You reach out with both hands... and Bast and Sekhmet, they lead you into the green veldt... where you can run forever." he said looking ahead. " That sounds very peaceful," Nat said as she put her hand on my shoulder. " My father thought so. I am not my father" T'Challa said. I sighed. " T'challa... The task force will decide who brings in Barnes." Nat said. T'Challa put on his ring and stood up. " Don't bother, Ms. Romanoff, Ms. Schnider. I'll kill him myself" He said. " You won't be able to" I warned. He looked down at me. " watch me" He said then walked away. I looked down at the ground. My left leg was bouncing up and down. " I know you want to go after-" Nat's phone interrupted and rang. " give me a minute," She said then stood up and answered her phone. I could hear Steve on the other side. " Shit" She mumbled under her breath. " What is it?" I asked looking at my hands. " Steve's going after Barnes," She said. I nodded my head.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

530K 11.8K 38
"i am the fallen princess, scarred and hardened by a war i never asked for, but oh how i melt in your arms and the sea of your eyes..." . . "i am not...
10.9K 530 17
▌ˏ'୭̥ *ೃ ✧ 𝒐𝒐𝒊. ᎒〔 𝓛𝙰𝙳𝚈 𝓣𝙸𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚂 ! 〕 ↳ 레이디 타이 그레스 ❝ 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎...
5.5K 315 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
54.8K 1.8K 38
Steve just wakes up from the ice to find everything completely different. Steve now part of SHIELD has a partner. Her name is Natasha. As the two s...