The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

By smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 56

24.1K 802 187
By smilelikeafool

Braylon's POV

"God my feet hurt," I whined as Braydon walked in.

"Well, let's go to this doctors appointment and when we get back, I'll give you a foot massage," he said.

"This is why I love you," I said and he came and hugged me, well, except the distance my 5 month old belly was separating us. It wasn't that big since I'm so small.

"You love me because I'll give you a foot massage?" He asked.

"It's the little things you do pretty boy," I said and he smiled, he kissed me.

"Let's go," he said and grabbed my book bag. I walked downstairs and we walked out.

"Please can I drive?" I asked.

"Braylon," he said.

"Please," I said.

"Fine," he said. "Only because I'm in a good mood." We got in and I drove to school, I pulled in and we got out. I walked inside and up to the group.

"You ready for today?" Justice asked.

"Yeah," I said, the bell rang and we walked to class. I sat down and Zane walked in, we started class. The bell rang and we walked out, I walked to second and sat down. The phone rang and Hudson walked to it.

"Braylon, check out," He said and I walked out, I walked to the office and saw Braydon and mom.

"Ready?" He asked and smiled, I grabbed his hand.

"Yeah," I said and we walked to the car, mom got in hers and we got in Braydon's. We drove to the doctors office and got out, we walked in and walked to the desk. "Braylon Hart, ultrasound."

"Yep, go on back," she said and we walked back and sat down.

"Braylon Hart," the doctor called, we walked back. I walked in the ultrasound room and I laid on the bed, I raised my shirt and he got the stick thing. He put it on my stomach and moved it around. "Wait a second." he looked at it closer and I squeezed Braydon's hand. "I'll be right back." he walked out and I looked at Braydon.

"Braydon," I said.

"Hey, everything's ok, just calm down," he said and kissed my forehead. The doctor and a nurse came back.

"Did you want to know the genders?" He asked.

"The what?" I asked.

"Congrats Braylon, you're having twins," he said and I looked at the screen.

"What's the genders?" Braydon asked.

"It's a boy and a girl," he said.

"Parker and Sadie," he said. "Yes, I get two football stars." I looked at him.

"You're happy?" I asked.

"Of course I am Braylon," He said, I smiled and he pecked my lips.

~*~

After we finished at the doctors office we got home, we walked upstairs to my room. I was looking through Braydon's baby book that his mom gave us, and Braydon was massaging my feet just like he said.

"You were fat," I said. "You were 9 pounds you chubby baby." He hit my leg.

"Hey, leave my baby self alone," he said and he walked to the bathroom, he came back out and he sat beside me.

"Give me your hand," I said and he did, I placed it on my stomach. Monroe started kicking and he smiled slightly.

"There's a kid in there," he said softly.

"Yes baby," I said. "Except, there's two."

"Their gonna call me daddy," he said. "I'm gonna teach Parker sports San I'm gonna spoil Sadie. Parker's gonna always watch over his sister and Sadie's gonna defend herself too." He went on and on about what he'd do for them, I sat back and listened.

~*~

"You ready?" Braydon asked.

"Yes sir," I said and he rolled his eyes. We walked downstairs and we walked out to his car. He drove to the stadium and we got out, he went and got changed and joined the others on the field.

They started practicing and I had to pee, I walked to the bathroom and done my business. I walked out and walked past a room, I stopped and walked back. It was the sports announcing room, I looked to see if anyone was coming and I walked in. I sat in the chair and scooted up, I looked at the boys practicing.

"Number 23, Grayson Kramer, he dodges right and dodges left, he throws a perfect pass to number 21, Braydon Monroe." I said in a announcer voice. "Monroe catches the perfect pass, he runs down right field. He's going, 30 yards, 20 yards, 10 yards, and he makes the touchdown," I threw my hands in the air and I turned around and I saw a man. I put my hands down and stood up, I cleared my throat.

"May I ask what you're doing?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I was walking and I just couldn't resist," I said. "I'm Braylon."

"I know who you are, Braylon Hart. I'm Richard Evans," He said and walked to me. "I've heard a lot about you."

"I hope it was good," I said.

"Yes, it was," he said. "I'm interested in quite a few players at your school and some at Riverside."

"We're actually pretty excited to play for your team," I said. "Well, I'm missing some practices because of Monroe." He looked out and looked at the boys.

"There's just one problem in all this," he said not looking at me.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We have to figure out how to get those boys to get along," he said and I saw Cameron and Carter arguing.

"We?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Yes," he said. "Braylon Hart, how would you like to help me straighten out these boys while you are out?" I smiled.

"I'm in," I said and shook his hand.

We walked down to the field and the boys were arguing about running or something.

"Boys," Richard called.

"I got this," I said. "Aye!" They quiet and looked at us. "Proceed."

"Boys, I'm sick of you arguing constantly," he said. "How are we suppose to have a season full of arguing?"

"You were the one who had the idea to mix rival schools," Cameron said.

"Then quit, you can easily be replaced," I said.

"Why are you on the field?" Braydon asked.

"Because, when I'm on the field," I said and went to Braydon. "I'm not your girlfriend," I walked to Grayson. "I'm not your sister," I walked to Justice. "I'm not your friend," I walked to Cameron. "And I just don't like you." I walked back to Richard. "I'm your coach and when I have contractions because of Parker and Sadie, I take it out on you guys."

"Are you serious?" Braydon asked and I looked at him.

"Try me pretty boy," I said.

"But she's pregnant," Carter said.

"She's not running, so no harm to the babies," Richard said. "Good luck."

"Ok, first 2 laps around the field," I said.

"Braylon-"

"Now," I gritted through my teeth and they took off running, I'm gonna love this.

~*~

Yep, Braydon is giving me the silent treatment, I think it's cute, but it's still irritating me. I walked upstairs and he was laying on my bed on his phone, he had just got out of the shower. I walked over and climbed on the bed, I touched his back and he winced. I started giving him a back massage. I kissed his neck and his jaw. He shrugged me off and I got off, I looked at him.

"Babe, you still can't seriously be mad at me," I said, he didn't answer me. "Braydon please talk to me." he still said nothing. "Braydon please talk to me." he looked and me and I flinched at his cold look. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom, I took a shower. I finished and I put in one of Braydon's shirts, I walked out and Braydon was still laying on the bed, I climbed on the bed and laid down. I rubbed my stomach like Braydon usually does but it didn't feel the same. He got up and turned out the light, he climbed back in. I closed my eyes and the tears fell down my cheeks, I eventually fell asleep.

~*~

I've been in my room all day watching One Tree Hill and eating. Braydon still wasn't talking to me and I've ran out of tears. I rubbed my stomach and closed my eyes, the door opened and I looked to see Braydon. He walked and grabbed his phone charger, I played with the promise ring he gave me for New Years.

"Have you seen my phone?" He asked.

"No," I said low not looking at him.

"Braylon," he called and I looked at him. "Have you seen my phone?"

"No," I repeated and he walked out. I walked to the bathroom and I took a shower, I got out and I got dressed.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I walked out to my car and got in, I started driving towards the mall. I parked and I got out, I walked in and took a deep breath.

"Let's do some shopping Monroe," I said.

After walking into multiple stores, I had clothes, shoes, and etc. I sat down in the food court and looked at my phone, no calls or messages. I wonder if they even know I'm gone.

"Excuse me," I heard someone and I looked up, I saw Logan. "Can I help you?" I stood up.

"Why would you help me?" I asked.

"Because even though you act like a bitch, we still love you," Praxton said.

"Thanks guys," I said. "At least someone cares."

"Something going on between you and baby daddy?" Praxton asked.

"I just thought he was mad because of what happened at practice, but there's something else," I said.

"So, what're you having?" Logan asked. "Are you having a boy?"

"Yes," I said and they smiled. "I'm also having a girl."

"You're having twins?" Praxton asked.

"Yep," I said. "Sadie and Parker."

"Braylon," I heard someone and I turned to see Riley.

"Riley," I said.

"Surprised you're not glued to pretty boy," he said. "Emily's been with Carter non stop."

"Wouldn't you expect that?" I asked and Eamon walked up.

"You think we're happy our little sister got pregnant by him?" He asked.

"Bray, let's go," Logan said.

"No," I said. "Emily has gotten more love and attention from Carter than you two ever gave her. Does Levi know you didn't claim your sister?"

"That's cold," Praxton said.

"Ok, yes we did do that but how do we know Carter won't hurt her?" Eamon asked.

"Emily's pregnant with twin boys," I said. "Carters been there for her and he still is, he gave her a better reaction that Braydon gave me but still."

"Dad doesn't know she's pregnant, he's been out of town," Riley said.

"I know, Carter was gonna be with her when she tells him," I said. "Can you guys be a little supportive, she has us but she needs her family in this too."

"We will," Riley said.

"Thanks, now my feet are killing me and I'm ready to get home," I said.

"Bye," they said and we walked out. They put some in my car and some in there's. Logan drove me home in my car and we got home. We walked inside.

"I'm home," I called.

"In the kitchen," mom called.

"You can it take upstairs or just put it here," I said and they carried it upstairs to my room. I walked into the kitchen and saw mom and Sophia. "Hey."

"Hey," they said.

"Have you heard from Frankie or Nick?" I asked.

"Yes, Frankie called and she said their new apartment is nice," she said.

"Ok, it's upstairs," Logan said. "Baby's need a lot of stuff."

"I'm having twins, what do you expect?" I asked.

"Try having triplets and then we'll talk," mom said.

"I'm good," I said. "Monroe has been kicking me like crazy."

"I wanna feel," Praxton said and came to me, I took his hand and put it on my stomach and Monroe kicked. He smiled and chuckled.

"We didn't get to leave until after some people had to give two boys a piece of her mind," Logan said and I smirked.

"It needed to be said," I said. "What I said was true."

"We gotta get going before mom freaks...again," Logan said.

"Thanks again," I said.

"Anytime," they said and hugged me and they left.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and lay down," I said.

"Ok," they said.

"We'll be back later," mom said and I walked upstairs, I walked in my room and saw the bags. I moved them to the end of my bed, I put on one of Braydon's shirts and some pajama shorts. I saw it was raining and walked to window, I looked at the rain drops racing down the window.
Then hands went on my waist, they kissed my shoulder and then my neck. His hands moved up and he kissed my jaw, he stopped and I could feel his cold breath on my neck.

"Get out Braydon," I said.

"Braylon please," he said, I shrugged him off. I took off the necklace and the promise ring. "Braylon." I laid it on my nightstand and I climbed on my bed. I laid down and he turned off the light, he climbed on the bed and wrapped his arm around me. I shrugged him off. "Braylon, don't do this." I turned over and closed my eyes. "I love you Braylon." I didn't say it back and I felt guilty. I wanted to jump in his arms but I couldn't. His fingertips touched my back and his touch burned, he took his hand away and his breathing evened out. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 57.9K 70
| Highest Rank: #23 in Teen Fiction | ---------- I wrote this when I was, like, 13 or 14. I will be editing this throughout the month of January, 201...
59.9K 1.5K 29
BEWARE SOME CHAPTERS ARE MISSING BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS GOING ON UNDER MAJOR EDITING PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABO...
9.4K 50 24
The schools cheer captain Jayden Bartels and besties Ashlyn Annie Kenzie on the team are not popular they used to be best friends with football-capta...
2.8K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...