Treasure

By CapSwanJones

The beloved Princess Emma had just turned 18 and was about to go on her first adventure to visit her kingdom'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 73

141 7 8
By CapSwanJones

Entering King George's Kingdom...

It was now a day later and the Jolly Roger was holding together as best expected. Killian cautiously steered them into the Kingdom of Mal's docks. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't dreading every second he was here. Not only would Emma's life be endangered, but he was sure to see his brother's killer at some point. He wasn't sure if he would be able to compose himself if he came face to face with King George... The captain's first instinct was to run his sword through the man's gut and let the deceitful king die a slow and painful death. But above all, he wanted to keep Emma as far away from that man as possible.

No doubt in Killian's mind would King George try to kidnap his princess and use her to tease him. The king would rub it in his face how he killed Liam, and now he would do the same to Emma, but of course, he would torture her first. In doing so, torture him, which was the overall goal. King George hated the captain because he exposed his little plan of bringing dreamshade to the Kingdom of Mal to kill his people. You'd think the kingdom would be glad and thanking Killian, but they fell for their king's lie and believed that Killian and his crew took it for themselves which left many of the kingdom's people to die...

Meanwhile, Emma was sitting at the table on deck drinking her morning tea, feeling a bit under the weather. Much to her dismay, she would have to leave the ship with Killian today. Normally the captain would be okay with her staying on the ship with Mr. Smee or another trusted crew member, but with this being King George's kingdom he wasn't taking a chance. He and Emma still weren't on the best terms but that didn't mean he would let anything happen to her and of course was she making his life more difficult by continuously protesting that she could stay here by herself.

    Killian left the helm to Mr. Smee and he walked over to Emma, "We're docking soon, love." He announced, "We can't stay long so I'm afraid anything you desire will need to be collected at our next port."

    The princess looked away from him, still upset that he had blamed her for the ambush, "I suppose I still have to accompany you?" She asked, wiping her runny nose.

    He let out a breath of frustration, "Aye, Swan." He answered.

    Emma quickly caught onto his mood, "I'm still not feeling too well, are you certain I just couldn't stay here?" She asked once more, "I'll stay in our quarters." She promised.

    "I told you to keep out of the sun, but you've failed to listen to me." The captain responded harshly.

All of sudden the princess didn't feel angry with him anymore, she felt sadness wash over her. The truth was they spent so long in Arendelle that her body couldn't handle the constant burning sun and the sudden change of weather. While in Arendelle she spent much of her time indoors, and when she was outdoors the sun wasn't nearly as brutal since the kingdom was naturally cold. She knew she should be staying in the shade as he always advised, even more so stay below decks, but she wanted to be near him. Unfortunately, that meant enduring the unforgiving sun and endless headaches. Emma also knew she was running his patience thin with the constant questions of if she could stay on the Jolly Roger. She wasn't asking to be difficult, but simply because her body begged her to rest... She wanted to go home more than ever now. All Emma wanted to do was lay in her bed in the castle and have her father bring her his famous tea and hear her mother tells stories to try and distract her mind. Instead, she was stuck here with a crew who despised her and a captain who seemed to be losing patience with her if she even looked in his direction...

    After taking a good look at her, a wave of guilt washed over Killian. Her face oddly pale, her nose was red and the life in her eyes had vanished. He let out a sigh, tired of yelling at her, "Do you have your father's sword for when we dock?" He asked.

    "Yes." She responded, quietly finishing her drink.

    "Your cutlass?" He checked.

    "Yes." She reassured with a slight smile.

    The captain rubbed his stubbled chin, trying to think of another weapon she would need, "Your dagger?" He asked, snapping his finger as he remembered.

    The princess laughed, seeing how concerned he was. Their arguments seemed so meaningless now and she had to admit, it was nice knowing he still cared about her even when they fought, "Yes, Killian." She smiled.

    "Your boot knife? What about you bring your bow and arrows just in case?" He continued to ask, obviously concerned.

    Emma got up from her seat and hugged him, "I have more than enough weapons and I have you." She said as he wrapped his arms around her, "I'll be fine."

The captain felt all his anger towards the situation disappear. Her hug was more than comforting and a reminder that none of this was her fault, if it was anyone's fault, it was his. It was his job to keep her safe. A job no one needed to ask him to do, and it was now time to prove not only to others but to himself that he could take care of her. He then placed a long-overdue kiss on the side of her head, resulting in a smile, then departed to finish docking his ship...

After docking, many of the crew dispersed but a few loyal ones stayed near the captain and the princess. If they wanted to leave this land quickly, they would all need to split up and gather the supplies, and above all keep Emma away from the vile King of Mal.

As Emma walked down the dock she felt her magic start to boil in her body. She sensed many people possessed magic here. But this feeling inside her wasn't the same feeling she got when she was around Elsa or even Regina. It was an odd feeling... the one she felt when she was in Neal's kingdom, the Kingdom of Ambrosia. The people in this kingdom possessed dark magic causing a wave of discomfort washed over her. Instinctively she looked to the ground, not liking the number of people staring at her. Killian must have felt the same because he quickly wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her close. She didn't object and leaned into his protective embrace.

    "Stay close and try not to use magic." Killian whispered to her as he continued to look around, "If they see how powerful you are, you're a bigger threat than they previously thought."

    Emma nodded her head, heeding his words, "How long do you think gathering supplies will take?" She whispered back.

    The captain placed a hand on his sword as people began to walk near them, "Hopefully by nightfall we will be out of here." He responded, "Smee and Sebastian said they would gather some ropes and sails with the others. All we need to grab is wood and planks then fix the old girl up."

    "That shouldn't occupy the whole day." The princess commented.

    "Aye, it shouldn't." He agreed, "But these people will intentionally make getting our tasks done harder. So please stay close, darling."

    Emma was just glad they weren't in a rift for the time being, but before she could say anything else, a black royal carriage pulled by all black horses began to approach them. "King George is coming." She announced nervously.

    Killian's grip on her waist became uncomfortably tight and the princess felt the rage running through his body... "Well if it isn't Killian Jones!" King George proclaimed as he swung open the carriage door, "To what do we owe the pleasure of having you visit my kingdom?" He teased.

    "You bloody well know why we're here!" The captain spat back, "If you thought a few cannon shots would scare me off, you thought wrong."

    The King of Mal walked closer to them with a smug look all over his face, "Why would I want to shoot down this beauty." He responded, staring at Emma.

    Killian quickly shoved Emma behind him, not meaning to be rough, "Don't take another step near her." He threatened as he raised his sword, "We're not here to play any games."

    Emma was surprised when she saw many of the crew members return to their captain, raising their swords to protect her... Maybe they didn't hate her as much as she thought... "I'm sure your parents would be very disappointed in you." King George said to her, "Hiding behind a bunch of pirates."

    She managed to push her way past Killian, "I can take care of myself." She stated, standing tall, "You on the other hand should be frightened."

    The king noticed the captain's body tense up as Emma spoke to him. It was clear this pirate was scared but tried to compose it. "I'd take a look at your captain first." He responded, "The most fearful pirate in all realms is scared to lose a girl." He laughed out.

    "Women." Emma corrected, "And he doesn't fear you."

    Killian clenched his jaw. It was true he was scared of losing Emma. Not a day went by where he didn't fear that, but right now he was mortified that he couldn't protect the only person he loved and it ate away at him. "We're just here to gather some supplies and be on our way, your highness." He said calmly, pulling Emma back.

    "What, no fight?" The King of Mal mocked, "No threats? No witty remarks?" He asked pacing back and forth, "You have gone soft. Your brother would be so disappointed... What was his name again?"

    And that struck a nerve. Everything in Killian screamed to kill the man. To run him through, to let this man bleed out in front of all his people... but he bit his tongue hard as his body shook with rage. He knew this man's game. King George was a man who sought opportunity. He wanted Killian to initiate a fight, he wanted Killian to throw the first swing. He wanted Killian to be distracted. But the captain knew better, and in any other given situation, he would've swung not caring if it led to his death. But right now he had Emma to think about. He didn't want to get distracted and lose her in the mix nor allow someone to snatch her away. Sure, she could take care of herself, but the only way to defeat anyone in this kingdom would be to kill them and she just didn't have that in her. "We've come to be civil and be out of your way by nightfall." Killian responded a little harsher as his body shook with rage.

    Oddly the sentence didn't phase the king. It was almost as if he was expecting it, "Princess Emma, I heard you've become quite skilled with magic." King George commented, directing the attention back onto her.

    "Indeed, so don't try to do anything funny." She responded with a straight face.

    "Oh no no." The king agreed, "I have a favor to ask instead."

    Killian put an arm out in front of Emma, "She's not assisting you in anything."

    "I'm afraid that's up to the girl." The hierarchy declared as he pointing to the princess, "I have a young boy who is hurt and in pain. He could use some magic to help speed up the healing process."

    Confusion ran across Emma's face, "Your people have magic here, I can sense it."

    "Then you know it's dark magic." King George responded a bit too quick, "Elsa might not have told you this, but only light magic can save someone."

    A bold-faced lie and she knew it deep down, but the thought of a child in pain and dying clouded her judgment too much and sadly Killian didn't know enough about magic to interject. "Alright, but only to help the boy." She agreed.

    "Emma." Killian called out as she began to walk away, "Don't trust him."

    The princess turned to see fear brewing in his ocean eyes. He rarely used her formal name, only whenever he was serious about something would he call her by her given name. She knew it was probably best to stay by her captain, her protector, but the thought of a child in pain hurt more. Especially when she could help. She never liked seeing someone in pain, let alone a child. Her thoughts often went to Henry. Such a sweet boy. She could never imagine him and pain so she had to do this. Even more so she knew her parents would want her to do this. They sent her to Arendelle to learn about her magic so she could control it and make good use of it. What better use than to save a boy? She was raised to help everyone she could and it was the one thing she was certain she could do. "Trust me." She pleaded.

Killian watched, powerless, as Emma walked away. King George had a devilish smile that he just wanted to smack off the man's face... An unsettling feeling developed within the captain. A land full of people with magic and none of them could help this boy? He knew far too little about magic to say anything and he knew Emma would not drop the issue if he forbade her to help. All he could do was hope that this king wasn't leading them into a trap and pray that they get out of this kingdom soon enough...

As Emma walked through the village, she heard a boy crying out in pain. King George had informed her a venomous snake bit him and only magic can save the boy before he dies. As her head continued to throb she quickly walked through the village taking in the sight of everything around her. The princess hated to admit it, but this kingdom was more well kept than she was expecting. Everyone had a well-built home, food on their tables, and decent clothing. She had expected them to look thin and malnourished, but they were heavy set and far from starving. His broken alliance with King Midas hadn't taken its effects yet. She knew without that wealthy man, King George was nothing more than a tyrant. Even King Rumple treated his people better than this man...

But as they continued to walk, Killian often called out to her, begging her to slow down or stay near. Fear was all too evident in his voice, which was rare. The princess knew she was in for an earful later, knowing her disobedience wouldn't go unnoticed. His fear was clouding his judgment. With her out of arm's reach, she could easily be snatched or grabbed. Emma knew all of this, but couldn't understand why he couldn't trust her to take care of herself. All her life she was taught to fight and with her newly found magic, anyone would be a fool to come near her. Her light magic was the most powerful kind of magic anyone has seen, which is why she was asked to help.

Soon enough she saw some village ladies crying and screaming and knew she found the correct home... 

    "Emma, wait!" Killian called out as she ran over to the small crowd.

    She only ignored him, this was a matter of life and death for a child. "Let me see him." She called out to the ladies who were quick to oblige.

However, instead of finding an injured boy, she found a man. He looked like a young man in his late teen years, but she knew a clever man when she saw one. He had piercing green eyes and a smile that sent uncomfortable chills down the princess's spine. His brown hair and green clothing seemed all too familiar. But she couldn't put a finger on it. The burning sensation of her magic screamed at her to get away from the man. To run and never return. A feeling she couldn't understand nor wanted to listen to.

Confusion was evident on the princess's face as Killian called out to her to back away as he released his trusted sword, not daring to take a step in her direction to endanger her any further. Even the captain seemed to fear this man.

    Emma shook her uneasy thoughts, still convinced there was a boy who needed saving, "The boy, where is he?"

    The devilish stranger laughed, "I must say, Emma, you are such an educated woman yet so clueless." He said standing up and leaning in closer to her, "There is no boy." He whispered in his haunting accent.

    Before she had a chance to respond, Killian grabbed the young man by his leafy green shirt and pulled him close to his face, "Step near her again and I'll kill you." The captain gritted through his teeth.

    Emma watched as Killian's crew slowly began to back up as if they feared this man as well. Did they know him? Did Killian know him? How did he know her? She hadn't a clue who he was... "You know this man?" She asked with confusion written all over her face.

    King George rolled his eyes, "Now I remember why I couldn't stand you." He said as Killian released the young man, "So pretty, yet so stupid. No wonder your mother and father sent you away."

    The captain walked over to the princess, putting up a protective arm in front of her. He never thought he'd see this man again, not since Liam had passed, yet his past always had a way of ruining his life and putting the only person he loved in danger, "That's Peter Pan. He helped kill my brother." He told Emma.

    The green-eyed man smiled as realization washed over Emma's face, "Straight to the point as always, Jones. I must say, I didn't think you'd land a lass as gorgeous as her."

    Furry ran through Killian's body. Seeing Peter Pan and King George caused that ache for revenge more than ever. He had the two people who were responsible for his brother's death right in front of him and now they were threatening Emma, what better reason to kill them right then and there. But he had to be smart. Pan had magic and all he had was a scared crew and Emma's life on the line, "I thought you loved that bloody island, why would you leave?"

    "Neverland was a fine home, but as you know, infested with that awful dreamshade." Pan responded as he laughed with the King of Mal, "I believe that is what killed your brother?" He mocked, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

    The captain rushed up to the evil man, pinning his sword to his throat, almost forgetting about Emma in the moment. "Don't you dare speak of my brother. He is a far better man than you'll ever be."

    "Enough of this!" King George shouted, causing Killian to stand down, "Now we can either scuffle all day or get straight to the point."

    "I prefer the first option." The captain responded, never taking an eye off Pan.

    "Well, I would like to know what this is all about." Emma said, causing everyone to turn to her. "What could you possibly want so bad that you dragged us out into the middle of the forest for?"

    "Finally something sensible coming out of your mouth." King George commented, "What we desire is you, my dear."

    The captain raised his sword to the king, "Not a damn chance."

    Pan swung Killian's sword away with his magic, "Easy, captain."

    "You know I hunted you down for some time, even sent Jamie after you." The king reminded everyone, "I want you to come stay in my home, my castle, until your parents agree to hand over some of your fortunes."

    Emma gave the man a puzzled expression, "Your kingdom is far from poor and why would I go anywhere with a man like you?"

    King George scoffed, "How do you think I got my kingdom rich?" He asked rhetorically, "And I assure you I am a far better man than your dear captain. Everything I do is for my kingdom, everything he does is for himself."

    The princess watched as Killian clenched his jaw, hurt by the statement. She knew he still viewed himself as that man who killed her army and took her aboard his ship as ransom... "What does he have to do with any of this?" She asked, pointing to his ally, Pan.

    "Freedom from him." The chilling young man revealed, "He's tethered me to this kingdom." He said as he held up his wrist to reveal a leather cuff, "But once you fulfill his request I'm free to go where I please."

    "Don't agree to it, Swan, you don't know what he's capable of." Killian advised.

    Emma thought for a good long second. They could easily defeat King George. He was powerless without Pan, or anyone else. It was evident the king couldn't capture her on his own, he always sent someone else out to do his dirty work. If she could get Pan away from him, they had a chance. "I'll propose a new deal." She said looking at the green-eyed demon.

    "Emma." Killian warned, giving her a look of fire.

    "I'm listening." Pan responded, more than intrigued.

    The princess took a deep breath, there would be no going back... "I'll help you regain your freedom, if-"

    "No!" The king and captain yelled simultaneously.

    "If you leave Killian, my kingdom, my alliances, and me alone." She finished, ignoring the objections.

Desperation was all over the captain's face and only fear shined through his crew's eyes. Maybe she didn't know what she was agreeing to, maybe now wasn't the best time to give this man a huge portion of her trust. But it didn't matter now, what was said couldn't be taken back. And whatever she offered must have been one hell of a dream because Peter Pan's smile grew and King George's fell.

    "You get this cuff off, you got yourself a deal, lass." Pan agreed.

    As Emma prepared to walk over to the small man and remove the cuff, Killian grabbed her arm, unaware that he was piercing his nails into her delicate skin, "Now is not the time to be noble, princess."

    She was about to snap at him for grabbing her in such an unruly way, but her face went soft the second she looked him in the eyes. His usual shining blue eyes were replaced with nothing but darkness and pain. Revenge clearly ran through his body as she just agreed to free the man who had a part in killing his beloved brother, "There is more to life than living off of vengeance. What would Liam want you to do?"

    "To hell with my vengeance. I am doing what Liam would want me to do, I'm trying to protect you." He answered, releasing his grip, "You don't know what he's capable of." He responded, "You don't know what he could do to you... I don't have magic, he does. I can't-"

    "There is also more to life than protecting me." She interrupted, "Let me protect you for once. Let me do what is right." She pleaded as his face reflected defeat, "This is one thing I can assure you I'm good at."

    "I'd listen to the pirate." King George advised.

    Emma gave him a look of disgust, "The very fact that you don't want me to do it, makes me want to do it more."

    "I'll do you a deal better." Pan announced, "Enchant the cuff so I'm free, but you can make it so I can't hurt anyone you desire."

    She turned her head to the demon-like man, "You are aware you'll be stuck in that cuff till the day you die then?"

    He smiled in return, "A small price to pay for a life of freedom."

    Emma nodded in agreement. She remembered what it was like to be stuck in her kingdom, and her kingdom was one people wished to be trapped in. All she remembered was how willing she was to give up anything to travel the world. So Pan was right, it was a small price to pay. The princess felt the deal was more than fair now. Their safety would be guaranteed and without Pan as an enemy, they now had a fighting chance. She turned her head to Killian for approval and his hardened face turned soft. He was more so glad that she would be protected rather than leaving it up to blind faith. He nodded his head in approval and she made her way over to the smiling man. As she waved her hand over his cuff she thought of nothing but protecting everyone she loved, her kingdom, and his freedom. That feeling of worry left her body as she saw Pan smile with delight instead of wickedness. "There." She said finishing the task, "You're free and you can no longer hurt us."

    Peter Pan let out a sigh of relief and oddly enough, even Killian was convinced their feud was over. "Thank you." He said with a genuine smile as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

    "No!" King George shouted, "We had a deal!"

    "A deal that just wasn't good enough." Pan snickered back, "If you need me, I suggest you don't come and find me." He advised the king before disappearing in a cloud of green magical smoke.

    Killian smiled as he picked his sword back up and placed it in his holster, "You never cease to amaze me." He addressed Emma, "How did you know that's what he wanted?"

    She blushed at his compliment as she wrapped her arms around him, "I use to know a girl who dreamt of being free, and all it took was one pirate giving her that chance." She admitted with a smile, "But when she asked to return home, that pirate then had that same look in his eyes as she did, the look you get when you desire a life other than the one you're living." She said looking down, clearly talking about them.

    The captain felt a wave of guilt wash over him. Never once did he regret his time in Misthaven. He got to know more about her, her parents, more importantly, her fate. He did his best to hide how much he missed the sea. It was the only home he'd ever known. He wasn't sure how to respond, but his silence was certainly not an acceptable answer, "Emma, I-"

    "Despite how happy he might have been in that land, he knew there was more to life than what was presented to him." She interrupted with a smile.

The captain placed a soft kiss on the top of her head, before pulling her in for another hug. The princess would never blame him for wanting to leave, nor hiding it from her. She knew that feeling all too well. The feeling of being confined to one place when all you want to do is to be free and to explore all the things you have yet to discover...

    The happy couple was too wrapped up in each other's embrace to realize the King of Mal was burning with anger. All he ever wanted was Mithaven's fortune. If her parents weren't going to hand Emma over in an arranged marriage at least he could kidnap her and hold her for ransom then drain her kingdom. However, he was old, weak, powerless, and he could never do it alone. Now he was fed up. Fed up with all of his plans failing, fed up she had too many people to protect her, and above all fed up with her and her damn pirate. Without a second thought, he grabbed Emma's arm and threw her to the ground sending a sharp ringing through her ears, "I am tired of you running all my plans!"

    The crew rushed to help her up and Killian raised a sword to his throat, "Stand down, mate, we all know you're outgunned." He warned the king, "You're going to let us gather our supplies and leave, then we never have to cross paths again."

    The king reached into his pocket and pulled out a dagger, sending it right through the captain's side. "I thought killing your brother would be satisfying all those years ago, but instead I should have focused on killing you!" He said as the captain toppled over in pain, trying to stop the bleeding.

As Emma regained her consciousness, all she saw was Killian's hands covered in blood as he fell to the dirt floor. The king grabbed the captain's sword and hung it over him, ready to put an end to their feud. Panic rose within the princess. She shouted Killian's name, trying to get his attention, but it was no use. Fear ran through her entire body as everything fell in slow motion in her mind. Her pirate, on the ground and defenseless, a sword ready to smash down on him and end his life. All she knew was she had to do something, anything. She couldn't lose him, he meant everything and more to her... Without even thinking she released her father's sword from its holster and threw it at the king as the crew pulled their captain out of the way.

It wasn't until King George's body hit the hard floor, sending dust up into the air, had she realize what she did. She just killed him. She killed him with her father's sword in his own kingdom. She looked around, not entirely aware of what was happening. All she saw was a few of the kingdom's people back away in fear, in fear of her.

    The only thing to snap her back to reality was Mr. Smee's cries for her to focus and that Killian was still in the process of dying, "Your magic!" The first mate shouted as he grabbed her shoulder, "Heal him before we're all left here to perish!"

Emma nodded, trying to push away the guilt that was piling up on her chest. She tried to focus on her captain as he continued to gasp for air. Luckily, him being in pain was the only thing that could distract her from her own thoughts. As a tear slid down her cheek she raised her hand over the gash in his side and let her magic take over. It was probably the first time she didn't have to think of anything to get the job done.

The captain gasped for air as he shot up, receiving many pats on his back from the crew. However, the only person he wanted to focus on at the moment was Emma, who was still in a daze and now staring at something off in the distance. He looked to where she was staring with teary eyes and found King David's sword plunged through the King of Mal's back. It all started to piece together as he realized she had killed him. His sweet Emma just killed another human being. This was a woman who couldn't even hurt a fly, and yet she killed a king in his own kingdom, for him. All he could do at the moment was pull her close and let her know she wasn't alone. But he knew one thing to be true, if her life wasn't already endangered, it would surely be now.

Emma leaned into his embrace, happy he was safe, but still rattled by what she had done. What would her father think? He gave her this sword a reminder of where she came from. A large and peaceful kingdom. A kingdom people go to feel safe and never in fear of the royal family...  and the only thing she used her father's sword for was to kill a man who never even saw it coming. Even her mother told her to never attack anyone behind their back. It was a coward's way out and above all the worst form of disrespect.

What would her kingdom think of her, knowing she was now a murder? What would the Kingdom of Mal do now that their king was dead? Would they seek vengeance on her? Her kingdom? Her parents? That image of being the perfect daughter, the perfect princess, the  perfect anything, all ruined in a matter of seconds...

But at least she was able to save Killian, who knew more about bloodshed than her. He spent his life running from the kingdoms he's done wrong, and luckily for her, he would take her anywhere. At this rate, she wanted nothing more than to return home but feared that wouldn't be possible. She knew the penalty for killing a king. It was death. No matter how far she ran or even if she returned home, that debt would have to be fulfilled. No one could protect her from that. Not Killian, not her parents, not even her kingdom if they ever forgave her. Not even her magic could save her now.

OMG!!! This took like 2 months to write (so many different versions of this chapter) and I thought I'd never finish it lol.

Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying the story so far! A much longer chapter than usual... I'm trying to write longer chapters but at times it's hard. I'm hoping to end this story at 100 chapters exact so we shall see!

As always, like, comment, ask questions, anything!

Thank you for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 409 16
Emma once was a princess, a long time ago. That was 3 years ago. She is now 21 and lives aboard the Jolly Roger as a pirate with Captain Hook and hi...
83.8K 5.7K 33
Emma Swan thought that falling for a guy, at first sight, was impossible, until one day she met Killian Jones aboard a train. The strong and unexpec...
55.9K 2.7K 22
After her ship faces a dreadful storm, Princess Emma is rescued by a group of pirates led by Killian Jones. With hate standing between them, Emma ac...
37.4K 2.6K 50
This is a story about Killian Jones and Emma Swan. A Captain Swan story that starts from Killian's first look at her. This story has some suicidal th...