My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

By haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 25

5.1K 301 33
By haru__bts

                                         《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

A tear rolled down my cheek. I slowly took a step forward. As I was about to break down, I ran towards him. I didn't leave a second to hug him.

He stopped moving as soon as I hugged him. I finally broke down in his arms. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing down my cheeks. I cried loudly letting out all the fear which built up inside me.

"I-I was s-scared..." I managed to to utter as I continued to cry. Jungkook slowly brought his hands up and hugged me back. I never imagined to hear the words he said next.

"It's all fine now. I am here." Jungkook spoke.

I cried in his arms for a while. And unknowingly I felt comfortable in his arms, comfortable enough to stay there for my lifetime.

Never knew, Jungkook had this caring side.

AFTER A WHILE....

I sat near a corner on the ship and watched Jungkook take all those girls out of this ship. He used his teleportation and luckily those girls were not awake or else they would scared to death seeing a flying man.

Suddenly, I remembered the Indigo haired person who saved me from those two creepy men today before Jungkook came to rescue.

As much as I remember, he wore glasses and all black. He mentioned that he is also from Helven but I never saw him there. I guess there are a lot of people for me to meet more. And not to mention, he actually separated that man's hand from his body in a snap of his finger.

But that's nothing compared to Jungkook.

Jungkook beheaded about 60-70 men with just his eyes. No wonder that Jungkook is one of the top 10 powerful ones in Helven.

And I remember Jennie saying that those top 10 people can destroy earth with their single hand. I am literally nothing compared to them. I placed my chin on my hands watching Jungkook come and go.

After a while, Jungkook appeared infront of me out of nowhere. I guess he is done with sending them back.

I slowly looked up to see his face.

"Let's go." I nodded as soon as he spoke. He lifted me up as usual and brought us to that alley. As soon as we teleported there, I slowly got down.

Jungkook turned to look at me.

"Why did you move from here? I asked you to not move from here till I came back. And you just ran away from here? Why do you always create trouble?" I looked down not daring to take a glance at him.

After a while of his lecture, we decided to return to Helven.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

I stepped on the ground as soon as we reached to Helven. I slowly turned to look at Y/n who was sleeping peacefully in my arms. This troublesome girl.

I smiled looking at her silent sleeping figure instead of her loudspeaker self. Today, I lost my temper after a long time. I never lost my nerve no matter what, but today when this girl was kidnapped...I lost my senses. I chuckled.

"Never knew she has this kind of effect on me." I uttered under my breath.

I slowly made my way to the dorms along with her in my arms.

I reached to a random room cuz I don't know which is her room. I knocked making someone open the door. She slowly looked resulting in her eyes widening at the sight of me. She slowly looked at Y/n who was still sleeping peacefully in my arms.

"Is this Y/n's room?" I tried to confirm. She nodded. I made my way into the room.

"Which one is her bed?" I asked as I turned to look at her. She slowly pointed at the bed on the right side. I nodded and walked towards it. I carefully placed this trouble-maker on her bed.

I started leaving from there. As I was about to exit from there, I took a last glance at Y/n.

"I really never knew she has such kind of effect on me." I whispered and walked away from there.

NEXT DAY...

Y/N P.O.V...

I stretched my arms as I got up. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw Jennie staring at me like a ghost with a blanket on top of her head.

"Hey, don't scare me early in the morning." I spoke as I sat on the bed. She didn't speak anything. "Seriously, stop behaving like a ghost." Still there is no response from here. "Jennie-" She cut me off.

"Do you know something? You had Jeon Jungkook carry you all the way here to drop you off. And he, himself made you sleep on your bed." She spoke with an unbelievable ghost voice. "Oh, I don't remember coming back to the dorm. So, he brought me back." I nodded as I spoke.

"It's freakin' Jeon Jungkook who brought you back. There are a lot of girls waiting in line for him and you made him work for you. Woah, Y/n...I am truly amazed." She was excited, surprised, energetic at the same time as she said it.

Well...now that I think about it, he was really sweet. I never knew he has a soft corner like that. He personally came to save me and comforted me. I smiled like a crazy person.

"Stop smiling like that. It's creeping me out." Jennie said as she made her way to the bathroom. And I did the same later.

As soon as we were done, we made our way to the Entrance of Earth. We finally reached there after walking for a while. As usual, everyone was there ahead of us.

We stood there, waiting for a while as both of the Innkeepers were discussing something. As soon as they were done, they came and stood infront of us.

"I have an important announcement to make." The atmosphere became silent as soon as they heard the Old Man's words. "Your training here in Palace of Helven is over. Now, you guys have been upgraded to being the trainees of Regnum of Helven." Everyone looked shocked after hearing his words.

"And you all have to move to Regum of Helven today. No teleportation is allowed. The Regum of Helven is right behind those mountains. You just have to cross them. As everything is clear, you may leave now. Pack everything and leave quickly. I don't want you to waste a single second." Everyone nodded at the Old Man's words.

Okay, now my curiosity begins.

"Jennie, I have questions." She sighed as she knew that they are gonna be a lot. "Tell me fast. Don't waste my time." I nodded.

We were on our way to our dorms. "What is this Regnum of Helven? And what does Old Man mean by "your training here in Palace of Helven is over?" And also aren't we going to Hell or Heaven after our training is done?" I dropped my curiosity as usual.

"I guess you still didn't get it." I looked at her as soon as she spoke.

"Here in this world, there are three divisions. Hell, Heaven and Regnum of Helven. Hell is for trained Demons who are experienced. Heaven is for trained Angels who are experienced and Regnum of Helven is the place which unites both trained Angels and Demons. And Palace of Helven is just a primary training place. And our real training starts in Regnum of Helven. And then if we are experienced we can go to our respected places. And also, when we are experienced enough...we will have a choice to make. As I said there are three divisions, Hell, Heaven and Regnum of Helven. An Angel has a choice to either go to Heaven or stay in Regnum of Helven together with demons. And Demons can either go to Hell or stay in Regnum of Helven with Angels. This depends on the person. Get it now?" She asked as soon as she completed her big paragraph.

I slowly nodded. "I think I got it somewhat."

As soon as we are done with packing, we quickly left our room and started going towards the Regnum of Helven crossing those mountains.

We just reached to the starting point of this mountain. "Hey, we still didn't start climbing this mountain. Why do I feel like I am gonna die after taking a few steps?" Jennie looked at me as soon as I spoke. "Don't be a drama queen. Move your ass now." I scoffed at her words.

We started climbing the mountain and as expected I am tired already.

Suddenly, the weather changed. Everything became dark but I don't have time to worry about that.

"Jennie, you go ahead. I will take a rest for 5 mins and catch up to you." She slowly nodded as soon as I spoke. And then she left from here.

I slowly sat on a rock.

Without a warning, I heard some noises. I slowly went in that direction to see what it was. My eyes widened automatically when someone pulled me into a cave.

I slowly looked up to see who that person was.

It was...the Indigo haired person who helped in the ship before Jungkook arrived.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Please follow me, guys. Do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 351 21
A boy whom I don't even know, I have never even seen him in my life. Sometimes he comes in my dreams and gives me that pleasure at night which takes...
272K 9.2K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
289K 9.6K 31
#1 - princess 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠...
39.4K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...