Not That Perfect | JJ Maybank

By thepoguesxoxo

It wasn't just her parents that died that night ,in a way she did too. But they brought her back to life and... More

Introduction
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE

THREE

7.7K 89 68
By thepoguesxoxo

Angel

I wake up to the sunlight peering through my window landing on my lidded eyes. I yawn and sit up on my bed pulling the covers off my body and examining my knee.

I slowly peel the bandage off looking at the cut on my knee that has almost fully healed. The cut is surrounded by a purple bruise.

I hiss in pain as I bend my knee letting my legs droop over the side of my bed.

I pick my phone up and check the time 9am. "Oh god" I say to myself as I remember Kiara and John B telling me to be at my dock by 10.

I get up my knee hurting to walk on I make my way to my bathroom take off my pajamas and step into the shower.

I wash my hair and body after about 15 minutes I turn off the water and wrap a towel around my body.

Using another to dry my hair I get my brush and brush through my hair. Letting it air dry I grab my makeup from the cabinet built into the mirror I get out my eyebrows pencil and some concealer.

I do my eyebrows and put some concealer under my eyes and around my eyebrows. I put the toilet seat down sitting on it and applying some concealer to the bruise on my knee. 

I put my pajamas in my wash basket and walk back into my room and look at the time on my phone. 9:47am "still got time" I say to myself walking over to the draw I put my bikinis in yesterday.

I grab my favorite baby blue bikini, grey denim shorts, black mesh jacket my vape and new liquid.

I know I know but vaping at 16 isn't as big a shock to people I bought it about 2 months. I have 4 more incase Lucy finds them, I take her liquid as well cause she buys 2 of everyone she buys.

So I take one each time cause she never notices. I fill up my vape then putting the liquid back into the small black box sliding it back under my bed. I put my vape in my back pocket doing the same with my phone checking the time before putting it in the same pocket as my vape, 9:50am.

I brush through my hair one last time and smile at myself in the mirror my knee dose the hurt to walk on anymore it's not noticeable. In the slightest. I step out of my room and see the floor that was full of glass now clean.

I walk down stairs seeing my aunt in the kitchen "morning AJ" she groans clearly hungover "morning Lucy, do you mind if I have a beer? I'm off out with some friends today" I ask walking into the kitchen opening the fridge door and grabbing a bottle of beer. "Friends? already that was fast, you can take a couple if you want" she says smiling standing next to me looking in the fridge.

I grab 3 more beers enough for us all "ok bye see you when I get back" I say walking out the back door putting on a pair of white sandals I had left there.

"Jess keep your phone on you!" She shouts from the back porch.

I give her a thumbs up and walk down the dock right to the end.

I sit on the edge looking through my phone I look over my shoulder and see no sign of my aunt so get out my vape and take a toke. (Idk if that's what it's called correct me) I inhale then I blow out the smoke and smell the watermelon sent coming from the smoke.

I look to my left and see a boat approaching with "HMS POUGE" written on the side. I stand up putting my phone in my back pocket picking up the beers two in each and putting my vape in the pocket of my jacket.

"Morning Jessica" Pope says smiling driving the boat and waving to me.

They pull up just in front of me "Morning boys" I say as JJ puts his hand out helping me on to the boat. I step on and hand John B, JJ and Pope a beer each.

"why thank you gorgeous" JJ says to me as my back is turned to him trying to open my beer. I turn clearly shocked by the name he'd just given me. I turn around facing him sitting down on the small built in sofa type set just behind where Pope is standing.

"No problem JJ" I say smiling at him and he smiles back "yeah thanks Jess" John B says sitting next to me.

"Hey ummm where is Kiara?" I asks getting my vape from my pocket bringing it to my lips and blowing out the smoke. John B looks at me shocked and I frown my brows at him then realize he's referring to the vape. "What?" I ask "nothing" he said turning looking to the front of the boat.

"We're meeting her at The Wreck" Pope says taking a swing from his beer "what's The Wreak?" I curiously ask the boy. "It's her parents restaurant" JJ answers pulling out his own vape that's like mine just white.

I walk and sit next to him showing him the patterns on mine. "You drew this?" He asks putting his beer by his feet and blowing out the smoke from his vape. "Yeah" I say putting it in his hands "it's good" he complements.

He passed me his and it's small and white the liquid is almost out. "Thanks and you need more liquid in that I can bring you a bottle if you'd like" I suggest taking mine from his hands, giving him his back. "Really?" He asks not believing I meant what I said "yeah that would be perfect thank you" he says drinking his beer and I do the same.

I get my phone out and check my Snapchat to per usual no messages. I sigh as I look through people from my old schools stories of then having fun with their friends.

This one story catches my eye Lilly Martin my best friend in the 10th grade before I found out she slept with my cousin. IN MY BED.

He was the only relative that actually cared about me not so much anymore after I shouted at him.

In the top corner it says 'camera roll 5 months ago' it was the party that I got blackout drunk. The text on the video says 'miss you Jessi bubs' I turn the volume up and it a group of lads chanting 'chug chug chug' I look at the girl in the video and it's me. Drinking a bottle of vodka then doing shots of what looks like to be whiskey.

I can practically feel JJ's eyes staring at the girl in the video aka me he looks at the girl then to me. He raises his eyebrows and I turn to look at him "don't think I've ever seen a girl chug a bottle of vodka before" he admits. "Well now you have" I reply slightly laughing I reply to the story and put 'don't miss me cause I don't miss you'.

"Oooo what happened there?" JJ asks sitting back in his chair "trust me you don't wanna know" I say back to the blond sat beside me.

I turn to the camera on Snapchat and stand up next to Pope "do you guys wanna take a picture?" I suggest taking off my jacket and fixing my hair.

JJ stand up next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder John B stand up on the other side of Pope. We all look to my phone and smile i snap a photo "let's take another i closed my eyes" John B says i bring up my phone and we all look to the camera I squint my eyes looking to my phone.

JJ takes his red cap off his head and puts his hat on my head shielding my eyes from the sun. "Thanks bubs" I thank him giving a nickname the two other boys look shocked by what I called him. "No problem" JJ says back we all smile and I take another photo.

We sit back down and I take a drink the last from my beer and put JJ's hat back on his head. "Nah you keep it" he says putting it back onto my head "you sure?" I frown my eyebrows "yeah looks better on you gorgeous" I smile at the name a put the hat back on my head.

The boat comes to a stop and we all get out I pick up my jacket and put it over my body. We sit at one of the tables out side and see Kiara coming out of the door that goes into the restaurant. "Hi boys and Jess" she says putting a plate of fries onto the table. "Hi Kiara" I smile and she smiles back the boys tuck into the fries and Kiara sits down and we talk for a short while and she goes back into the restaurant.

I follow she goes into the kitchen I walk up to the counter "hi can I have an iced tea please?" I ask the tall man stood behind the counter "yeah sure that'll be $2 miss" he says I get my card out from the back of my phone case.

I put my card into the small machine and put in my pin code, "ok it'll just be a minute you can go sit back down well bring it to you" the man says I smile and walk back to the boys. I sit down in my seat next to John B.

The boys continue talking among themselves while I space out.

My knee begins to start sting so I turns to the side and stretch it out. JJ looks at me then my leg and I turn back so my legs are under the table out of his sight.

John B and Pope are deep in conversation JJ asks "hey Jess, you good?" His voice full of concern.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" I lie putting my legs back under the table.

He looks at me unconvinced of my answer but doesn't say anything.

A/N- Ok I just wanted to say in no way am I trying to promote vaping when your like 16. However most kids in the UK (where I am) start drinking at like 13 so I'm not going to touch that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.9K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
222K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
199K 8.4K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
956K 31.8K 59
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...