Saved

By AMAC45

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

71

2.2K 90 15
By AMAC45

Kyra's POV

"You all should head back to your seats." I say as I massage my twin's hands in her dressing room.

It's almost time for Kimora's fight.

Kimora's fight is the last fight of the night before the headline fight of the night, which is Anthony Joshua v Tyson Fury

There's 90 thousand people in this stadium that are gonna watch my sister box.

I'm so proud of my MoMo.

"Alright." Mama says then she and everyone else leaves Kimora's dressing room.

Once everyone's gone I climb onto Kimora's lap then I wrap my arms and legs around her as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"They're gone MoMo." I say.

"Okay." Kimora says then she wraps her arms around me.

My twin and I stay embraced for a few minutes then I sit back in my chair and start wrapping her hands.

"So what'd you and Jackie do last night after dinner." I ask.

"Went on a walk, showered together, had Titty time, then went to sleep."

Yes I know about Titty Time.

MoMo and I have no secrets.

"How was Titty Time?" I ask.

"Great as always." Kimora says. "Well I wish she would've bitten my boobs more, but Jackie didn't want to have the marks show on Live television."

"Smart lady." I say.

"What'd you and Jordyn do?" Kimora asks.

"Walked around London, did a bit of shopping, then we came back to our room and had sex." I say.

"Good sex?"

"Fucking Amazing sex." I say.

"Nice." Kimora says. "How was Jordyn when you told her about your kinks?"

"She was very supportive, I guess is the right word, but a couple weeks ago she said they've grown into her kinks as well so I guess she loves them." I say. "What happened when you told Jackie?"

"I thought she was gonna break up with me when I told her, but she calmed me down and now we both love our kinks." I say.

"Thats great." I say. "Did you ever try the reverse roles things?"

"We did and you've got to try it." Kimora says.

"Jordyn and I have" I admit.

"And?"

"It's fucking amazing." I say. "And your hands are taped."

"Sweet." Kimora says then one of the boxing officials comes and checks her hands.

Once we get the all clear I put Kimora's all black gloves on then I tie and tape the wrist part of the gloves.

"Good?" I ask.

"Yep." My twin says.

"Sweet." I say.

"FIVE MINUTES TILL RING WALK." Someone shouts in the hall.

"Spin MoMo." I say then Kimora spins around.

Once Kimora's back is facing me I put her hair into a ponytail.

Kimora doesn't like braids in her hair because they hurt her head so she always fights in a ponytail.

"All done." I say then I smack Kimora's ass.

"HEY." My twin squeals then she turns around.

"Mwah" I say as I kiss Kimora's nose.

Kimora chuckles then she kisses my head.

"You ready?" I ask.

Kimora takes a deep breath then she nods so I put her all black robe on.

Once Kimora's robe is on I put my tracksuit jacket on then I hug my twin one more time.

"You're up." Someone says then I grab the bucket with the waters, towel, mouth guard and vaseline before I follow my twin out of her dressing room.

Once were in the hall way we stand in front of the camera's as our dressing room is locked then we head to the entrance of the tunnel.

"COMING TO THE RING." The ring announcer yells into the mic. "THE CHALLENGER, KIMORA, THE BLACK PANTHER, HEATH." 

Somehow Kimora got the nickname the Black Panther in the build up to the fight.

We think Kimora got the nickname because she wears all black, she's silent, but deadly in the ring, and because of her black panther hand tattoo.

Kimora actually likes the nickname so she hopes it sticks.

After the ring announcer intro's Kimora, J. Cole starts rapping then Kimora begins her ring walk.

I still can't believe Kimora got J. Cole to rap his song Middle Child live.

As we're doing the ring walk we pass by Kimora's friends and family section.

I smile at everyone while Kimora focuses on the ring.

When we get to the ring I move the ropes apart then Kimora gets in the ring as I put the bucket in our corner.

Once Kimora's in the ring she bows to each side while I get in the ring then she comes over to me.

Moments later Kimora's opponent is introduced then she does her ring walk.

"So whatcha gonna have to eat after this?" I ask as I look at my twin.

"They menu for the lounge place says it has steak, pizza, and pasta so probably all of that."

Kimora's was 180 at the beginning of this week and she's cut 20 pounds through out the week.

My twin usually weighs 160, but before fights she bulks up then cuts the last week.

Don't know why, but she's always done it that way so I just leave her to it.

"Dessert?" I ask as I take off Kimora's robe hood.

"A fucking cake." Kimora says making me laugh.

"Our clothes are in the dressing room right?" I ask.

"Yeah." Kimora says.

"Sick." I say. "She's in the ring now."

Kimora nods as she's introduced again then we head over for the rules thingy.

While the rules are being talked about I shake hands with everyone in the opponents corner then I stand behind my twin.

Once the rules are settled, Kimora and I return to her corner then I take off the robe and put it out of the ring.

"Open." I say then Kimora opens her mouth so I put her mouth guard in. "Good?"

Kimora nods so I kiss her nose.

My twin chuckles then I get out of the ring and head down the stairs to where I stand.

When I get to my spot I put Kimora's robe on a chair then I look over at my Mom's.

"Breathe." I mouth.

My Mom's take a deep breath then they nod at me.

I playfully stick my tongue out at my Mom's causing them to chuckle then the first round bell rings so I focus on the ring.

"GO KIMORA." Sam shouts as Kimora advances.

"FUCK HER UP KAI." Hope shouts as Kimora lands a punch.

Well that's a good start.

For the rest of the first round I only have one thought in my mind

Bob and weave bitch, bob and weave.

When the first round bell rings I grab the bucket with the stuff then I climb into the ring and grab my twin's mouth guard.

"Deep breaths MoMo." I say as I squirt water into her mouth. "Deep breaths."

Kimora rests for the remainder of the break then when I'm told to leave I put her mouth guard in, grab my stuff, and leave the ring.

Once back in my area I set the stuff down then I watch my twin.

Over the next five rounds Kimora dominates, but I'm not telling her that.

I also notice she's starting to over think.

"Fuck's sake." I mumble when the end of the sixth round bell rings then I grab my stuff and get in the ring.

Once in the ring I grab Kimora's mouthguard from her mouth.

I'm wearing gloves so I'm safe.

"Kimora look at me." I say then my sister looks up at me. "Stop fucking overthinking."

"I'm..."

"Bitch."

"Sorry." Kimora says then I squirt some water into her mouth.

"Now." I say as I put vaseline on Kimora's face. "If you don't drop this chick with your first punch this round then I'm gonna punch you in the fucking dick."

"Yep." Kimora says. "Got it."

"Good." I say.

Kimora rests for the remainder of the break then when I'm told to leave I put her mouth guard in, grab my stuff, and leave the ring.

Once back in my area I set the stuff down then I watch my twin.

When the bell rings Kimora advances, throws a huge punch that hits Claressa in the temple, then we all watch the older woman crumple to the ground.

"YES BITCH." Ash shouts as Kimora is directed to a neutral corner.

As Kimora's waiting in the corner she looks over at me.

"That's my fucking twin." I say.

My twin smirks then she watches her opponent.

Annoyingly, Claressa gets up and is given the okay to fight on so the fight goes on.

Over the next five rounds Kimora easily dominates, but once again I'm not telling her that.

When the end of the eleventh round bell rings I grab my bucket then climb into the ring.

As I get into the ring my twin mumbles something so I take her mouthguard out then I lean down so I can hear my twin better.

"What's up?" I ask.

"My left hand's broken." Kimora says.

FUCK

"Do you want me to stop it?" I ask as I squirt water in her mouth.

"Fuck no." Kimora says.

"Alright." I say. "You got stamina still?"

"You know I do." My twin says.

"Then I need you to go out there and leave no doubt in the judges mind's who the better fighter is." I say. "You do that and I will buy you the biggest fucking cake you've ever seen."

"Deal." My twin says the I put her mouth guard in and climb out of the ring.

"RA RA." I hear Mom shout as I put the bucket and stuff down so I look towards the shout.

"What's wrong?" Mommy asks.

"She fine." I mouth to the Mom's. "Just breathe."

I'm not about about to tell them that Kimora broke her hand.

The Mom's nod and breathe then I notice Mom wrap her arms around Mommy and Mama.

"ONE MORE BUBBA." Mama shouts. "ONE MORE."

- - - - -

Kimora's POV

"ONE MORE BUBBA." I hear Mama shout as I look at my opponent across the ring. "ONE MORE."

"Stay focused." I hear Kyra say then the bell rings so I advance.

Time to end this.

For the next three minutes I tee off on Claressa, but annoyingly she has a very strong chin so she stays up.

"FUCKING GO DOWN." I say in my mind as I hear the ten second wood sound.

For the last ten seconds I corner Claressa in a neutral corner and punch the fuck out of her.

Once the final bell rings, both Claressa and I hang on to the ropes next to each other and catch our breath's as I hear the crowd roar.

Guess they liked the fight.

"Fucking hell." Claressa mumbles as I get off the ropes then I head back to my corner.

When I get to my corner Kyra takes my mouth guard out and puts it in her bucket then she takes my gloves off before she squirt water in my mouth.

"I don't think I won." I say then Kyra squirts water into my mouth.

"MoMo you just went 12 fucking rounds with the Middleweight World Champion and you fucking killed it." My twin says. "That's a win in and of it's self."

"But I wanted to actually win." I say then Kyra takes my hair out of it's pony tail. "I wanna be World Champion."

"Ladies and gentlemen after 12 rounds we go to the score cards." The in-ring dude says as I stand next to the ref.

Here we go.

"Steven Grey and Steve Weisfeld both score the fight 118 to 110 while Ian Scott scores the fight 119 to 109." The in-ring announcer says. "All three judges score it for the winner by unanimous decision..."

Please be me.

"THE..................NEW MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...KIMORA, THE BLACK PANTHER, HEATH." The announcer shouts then my arm gets raised.

"YES." I shout as I fall to my knees.

Moments later my twin falls next to me and wraps her arms around me.

"You did it." Kyra says as I sob into her shoulder. "You Fucking did it."

My twin and I hug for a few moments longer then we stand up.

"No crying right now." Kyra whisper as she wipes my tears away. "You and I can have a big fucking cry session later alright?"

I laugh and nod at my twin then I'm given the belts.

"Holy fuck." I mumble as I look at the four belts.

I look at the belts for a few seconds then I look to the ceiling.

"I did it Daddy." I whisper. "I did it Mamas...I fucking did it."

After I've talked to my birth parents I look for my adoptive mom's, but I'm blinded by camera flashes so I pull Kyra to me then we smile.

After all the pictures are taken I shake hands with Claressa then the in-ring interviewer comes over, but I kinda zone out.

"Thanks Kimora." The interviewer says.

"Come on MoMo." Kyra says as she throws my robe over her shoulder and picks up the bucket with my stuff in it. "Let's head to the dressing room."

I nod then my twin and I head back to my dressing room.

Once in my dressing room I sit down in a locker then I put the belts on the bench of the locker next to me.

"I'll give you some time." Kyra says before she kisses my cheek then she leaves the room and shuts the door.

Once I'm alone I lean back in the locker, stare straight a head for a minute, then I just have a good cry.

"Hey Baba." I hear the most angelic voice say.

"Jackie?" I ask then I sniffle.

"Hi Baby." Jackie says as she sits down in my lap.

I sniffle some more then I wrap my arms around my soulmate and continue crying.

Jackie holds me as I cry and the whole time she whispers comforting words to me.

"Sorry about your dress getting all sweaty." I say after I stop crying.

"I have another one hanging up." Jackie says. "I knew you'd need some Jackie loving after the fight so I bought the same dress twice."

"Cool." I say then I kiss my soulmate.

"You know it doesn't look like you got hit at all." Jackie says. "You still got that kissable face."

I smile at my girl then I kiss her again.

"Are my Mom's here?" I ask.

"They're outside." Jackie says so I cover her ears.

"YOU CAN COME IN NOW." I shout then I uncover Jackie's ears as the door burst open and everyone who came to watch me streams into the room.

"BITCH YOU WON." Ash shouts as Jackie and I stand up.

I chuckle then I hug my three favorite forwards.

"We're so proud of you." Mommy says.

"Thanks." I mumble as we break our hug. "Uh can one of you get a doctor?"

"What's wrong?" Mama asks

"I think I broke my hand." I say and hold up my left hand.

"Lemme see it." Kyra says.

"Forgot you have a degree in sports medicine." I say then Kyra checks my hand.

"It's fine." Kyra says. "We can get a doctor to check, but there's no need so just put a brace on it until the pain goes away."

"Cool." I say then I pick up my belts and look at everyone. "Hi."

"YOU WON." Crystal shouts making me smile.

"Yeah." I say. "Yeah I did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 12.2K 110
Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put the people she loves most in danger. How...
Rush By Alex

Fanfiction

256K 8.3K 50
Stella has been working for to achieve her dream for 20 years, but not all of her family are supportive of her dream. How will Stella landing her dre...
171K 4K 46
17 years years ago Ali Krieger gave birth to a young girl named Y/n. For 5 years she was the light of the Uswnt but when Y/n gets lost and ends up in...
384K 12.1K 85
Keegan has been through way too much in her 30 years of life. She's been through a war, moving from a war torn country to America, playing football i...