Golden Time

由 Emmy_Rose_alternate

Yoona has been rescuing and recovering hybrids her entire life. Now she has inherited her grandparent's hybri... 更多

1. Dangerous Line of Work
2. You Can Rest Easy
3. Calm Before the Storm
4. Have Courage, Be Kind
5. Making a home
6. A Doctor's Visit
7. The Question
8. Protect and Protected
9. The Power of the Queen
10. Deciding Fate
11. Warmth of the Sun
12. Different Worlds Collide
13. Enemy Territory
14. What You Need
15. And Play She Does
16. Eleventh Hour
17. Time in Dying
18. Safe and Sound
19. A Chance to Recover
20. Happy Holidays
Author Note
21. What's In A Name
22. Patience Waning
23. The Undoing
24. Going Home
25. Coming Home
26. Never Make Her Wait
28. Family Matters
29. The Future Looks...
30. Already in Paradise (m)
31. Finally Home (m)
32. Pre-Rut (m)
33. What Could Have Been
34. Always Find Her
35. The Final Act
36. Finally Found
37. Happily Ever After

27. Family Dinner

2.9K 143 53
由 Emmy_Rose_alternate

Before anyone realized, the morning rose on Saturday, and like everyday, Yoona woke up to a large bunny wrapped around her in the early morning. Her own body was stretched out over top of Jungkook's chest, his arms holding onto her so tightly that she knew there was no moving until he woke up. Though Yoona never minded, seeming to snuggle further into his warmth to try and get a few more minutes of sleep before the events of a rowdy day happened. 

"'Oodmornin'." Jungkook whispered into Yoona's hair, nuzzling his nose further into her, wanting to always be as close to her as he could. Yoona's hand moved up his arm, hearing Jungkook sigh at the feel of her skin against his own, squeezing her tighter. He always loved mornings, loved how he got to hold onto Yoona so tightly and she wouldn't want to run away, how he got to spend the first moments of every day wrapped around one another. "Why are you up so early?"

"You don't even know what the time is." Yoona rumbled a laugh into his chest, feeling him sit up a little to no doubt check the time next to the bed before laying back comfortably. 

"It's 8 in the morning. Too early to be awake." Jungkook mumbled, running his hand down Yoona's shoulder, tracing her spine and flattening his hand on her lower back. "We can sleep longer now."

Yoona groaned a little, making sure to keep pressure off her knee; "We have guests coming tonight, we have to go into town and buy groceries."

"Can't we just stay and cuddle and call everyone to not come?" Jungkook couldn't help tease, just loving that Yoona giggled. 

"No, I think it's time I meet your parents and time for you to get to know them again." Yoona lifted her head up, resting her chin on his chest, blinking a few times to look towards Jungkook. "I also think it's time I talk to Jin, make things better."

"I know..." Jungkook blinked a few times, finally opening his eyes to look down at Yoona. "I have to apologize a lot to Hyung's too. I did and said some pretty awful things."

"Reyna told me and from what I heard, you did it to protect me and if I'm not mistaken, as your mate, you only wanted to do what's right for me in a time I needed you most." Yoona reasoned with Jungkook, allowing her free hand that she wasn't leaning on to trace down his arm, intertwining her fingers with his own. "I needed you and you did what you thought was best for me in that moment. They'll understand one day what it's like to have a mate, and wanting only what's best for them, and here's hoping that their mate will never have to go through what we have had to go through."

"I'd never wish it on anyone." Jungkook whispered, bringing their connected hands towards his chest, just wanting her close and in his arms as she was. "And I never want to go through that again, me and you... you have to stay with me now, forever."

"Unless they walk up to our doorstep, guns blazing," Yoona moved up a little, kissing Jungkook's chin with a smile. "I'm not going anywhere."

"You always make it so hard..." Jungkook mumbled, looking up towards the ceiling with a small groan, closing his eyes as he heard Yoona's soft laugh. 

"What did I do?"

Jungkook waited a few moments before finally looking back down towards Yoona, sitting up a little more to really look at him; "You always make it so hard for me not to kiss you. But I don't want to do that, not until your ready because I know it still scares you that I'm a hybrid. Even if you don't realize it," Jungkook kept speaking before Yoona could protest. "You're still not completely okay with the thought of hybrids."

"I'm more terrified of leaving you." Yoona whispered. "So much more terrified that you will realize that a human isn't best for you because I come with so much crazy-"

"Crazy I can handle."

Jungkook cut Yoona off, only to move forward and connect his lips to her own, like he'd wanted to do for a little over a month now. Yoona welcomed the feeling of his lips against her own, leaning down and into him, neither of them in a hurry to deepen or quicken the kiss. It was only short and sweet, Jungkook trying to subtly shuffle out from under Yoona being the reason she leaned back far enough to watch him. Jungkook whined a little, trying to follow Yoona, trying to kiss her again and again and again, until their both out of breath and still wanting more. 

"No, come back." Jungkook tried again.

"What's wrong first." Yoona leaned back a little more, looking down and trying to find something wrong, seeing his hips shift. "Your tail?"

Jungkook shyly looked away, trying to pull the blanket that had fallen when Yoona sat up, back over him; "I'm okay."

"Jungkook." Yoona smiled, before laying back down on her side, reaching out for his hand to pull him off his tail, towards her. "You can kiss me like this, but we will have to go into town a little later."

"How long do I have?" Jungkook moved his body over Yoona, pushing stray hair out of her eyes, leaning down to place a soft kiss against her nose.

"We can stay locked up here in this room until at least 10..." Jungkook smiled widely at the thought of simply kissing Yoona for so long. "Or until Yoongi comes to find us."

Jungkook suddenly leaned away from Yoona, grabbing his phone from his side of the bed; "I'm just going to tell him not to come looking for us until at least midday."

"Jungkook." Yoona couldn't help laughing at the ridiculousness of her bunny, pushing the phone out of his hands, her other hand going to the back of his neck, pulling him into her.

xxx

Jungkook was sulking now, much to the amusement of Yoona and Hoseok, as they both watched Jungkook aggressively throw a box of cereal into the trolley he pushed. The beagle hybrid actually stopped Yoona from walking, both of them leaning into each other as Yoongi rounded the corner, the bunny and panther couldn't even hold eye contact for a few seconds. 

Yoongi fumbled with a stack of meat, placing them a lot calmer into the trolley, avoiding any eye contact with Jungkook, who became completely focused on reading the back of another cereal box; "We need sauces, I'll get them."

Hoseok couldn't help the sound of laughter he let out, Yoona turning him around as she looked towards the other two hybrids that were with her, trying to hide Hoseok behind her small figure. It was obvious by the shaking of Hoseok's shoulders, how his tail wrapped completely around Yoona that he was laughing, and yet Yoona tried to block him from the two who shot daggers towards him. Yoona reached behind her a little, poking Hoseok's sides who tried to breath deeply, trying, and failing, to mask it with a cough.

"Yes, please get the sauces, Yoongi." Yoona couldn't keep the large smile from her face, trying her hardest not to smirk at the reddening of Yoongi and Jungkook's cheeks. "And if you want that cereal Jungkook, put it in the trolley." Both hybrids made eye contact for a mere moment before nodding, Yoongi quickly leaving the aisle they stood in, Jungkook throwing the box into the trolley. "Yon need to stop laughing."

Hoseok turned around to face Yoona, laughter falling out of his mouth, a lot quieter this time; "But he walked in."

"I know, I was there." Yoona grabbed Hoseok's hand, pulling him along to try and catch up to the bunny who was now powering through another aisle. 

"But he walked in. I mean, Hyung really didn't think about knocking and he caught you and Jungkook..." Hoseok giggled along with Yoona. "I've never seen Hyung so embarrassed before."

Hoseok and Yoona were stopped just before they could round the corner into the next aisle, Jungkook standing in front of them, arms folded across his chest; "Are you two done yet?"

"Yep." Yoona quickly nodded, suppressing a giggle before her hand, Jungkook playfully rolling his eyes as he watched his mate laugh, genuinely smiling for the first time in over a month. 

"Just... one question." Hoseok couldn't help stopping Jungkook before he turned away, hearing Yoongi coming closer towards them, no doubt he would hear him. "Were Yoona's hands down your pants or-?"

"Hoseok, will you shut up." Yoongi rounded the corner, only to send Yoona and Hoseok into a fit of laughter at Yoongi and Jungkook's red faces, not seeing Reyna and the other boys coming towards them. "Seriously, can you two pull it together until we leave?"

"What's happening?" Jimin asked, standing next to Jungkook, though keeping a small distance, not quite knowing where they stood right now with the bunny. 

"Them..." Yoona tried to breath around her laughter, pointing at Jungkook and Yoongi, Hoseok holding Yoona as they both laughed loudly in the middle of the store. 

"We're missing something here." Reyna looked between the two laughing and the two hybrids blushing so red she was almost concerned they'd pass out.

"Yoongi caught-"

"Seriously, Hoseok." Yoongi moved forward, placing a hand over the beagles mouth, who simply laughed at just how embarrassed the panther was. "No one else needs to know."

What Yoongi didn't see was Yoona gesturing for Reyna to pick up, pointing at herself, point at Jungkook, touching her lips then pointing at Yoongi; "Did Yoongi catch you and Jungkook in a compromising position?"

Yoongi's eyes snapped towards Reyna's, Jungkook's own eyes widening as he stared at Yoona, opened mouth as the woman tried to keep herself even a little composed. With the obvious reactions, Reyna slapped a hand over Jimin and Taehyung's mouth, already feeling the laughter and questions coming from the two. 

"Great, now they know." Yoongi mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait until Jin-Hyung finds out." Hoseok pointed out.

"He won't ever find out." Yoongi looked back at the beagle.

"Already messaged him." Namjoon smirked, showing Yoongi he was typing as he looked at him. "I'm sure this is something he needs to know."

"Dinner is going to be fun." Reyna still stood with her hands over her sons mouths, looking towards Yoona. 

Jungkook groaned loudly, turning to start walking away with the trolley; "My parents can't find out about this."

"If it helps, they'd be more annoyed at Yoongi for stopping you." Hoseok voice followed the bunny, poking Yoona's side before she moved to catch up to the bunny, knowing they were all leaving together anyway.

"Hey," Yoona moved her hand to sit on top of Jungkook's, pressing against his side, which he welcomed. "It's not that bad, it's just dinner with the boys... and your parents."

Jungkook sighed happily, pulling Yoona into his arms, placing a small kiss to her forehead; "Next time, I'm calling him not to come find us."

xxx

Jin had arrived at the house at 4 in the afternoon, he had hugged Yoona, held onto her so tightly before hugging Jungkook. He was waiting for something, though it never came, not even when Jin saw Yoongi again, or Hoseok. They started to grow even more anxious when Reyna and the boys showed up, Jungkook and Yoongi unintentionally hovering around Jin as Yoona and Reyna couldn't help laugh. Jin merely kept up conversation, laughing and joking around with everyone, Yoona's house was once again full of laughter and life. 

Yoona got a moment alone with Jin, standing in the kitchen with the man, both of them leaning against the counter, watching everyone; "So, Yoongi walked in on you two, huh?"

"2 hours." Yoona shook her head, smirking as she looked up at a smiling Jin. "It took you two hours to say anything about it. I'm impressed."

"Figured it would be more fun to make them sweat." Jin shrugged, taking a small sip of his beer. "I mean I don't think I've ever had Yoongi be so sweet to me so openly."

"Your not gonna make a scene when Jungkook's parents get here, are you?" Yoona had to ask.

"No, I figured it would be better to tease them after they've gone. I know Jungkook is nervous to have them here and you haven't meet them yet. So he's even more worried about introducing you to them." Jin pointed over towards Jungkook who hovered near the window, waiting to see his parents coming to the house, his eyes shifting towards Yoona, seeking her gaze out of everyone. "He's worried enough, the least I can do is help with that."

"Wow-"

"But you on the other hand..." Jin leaned to look at Yoona, smirking widely as the woman before him merely shrugged. "You had your hands down his pants? And Yoongi just, walked in?"

"Can you blame me?" Yoona raised an eyebrow, taking a sip from the glass of wine she was drinking, gesturing towards Jungkook. "Not like I want to keep my hands off him. Though it is concerning he hasn't gone through heat yet. He's been here for around a year now, and still no heat."

"Are you expecting one?" Jin laughed a little, Yoona pushing his arm. 

"As a doctor though, isn't it a little weird?" Yoona focused back on Jin, resting her hip against the counter. "He's been climatized for a year and still he hasn't passed a heat."

Jin looked worried now, eyes catching Jungkook's before looking back towards Yoona; "He hasn't told you."

"Told me what?"

"Hey Yoona, there here." Reyna caught her attention, Yoona's eyes lingering for a moment longer on Jin before back to Jungkook who stood straight, hands in fists next to him.

Yoona shook her head, setting her glass down next to Jin before walking towards Jungkook, taking his hand into her own; "Come on, as hosts of the house we have to at least greet them."

Although everyone kept talking, it was obvious they were all trying to hear what was being said at the front door, what seemed like a collective breath holding as they opened the door. For a moment, Jungkook's family stared at the two in front of them, as if not knowing if they really should be there or not.

"Hello," Yoona spoke up, bowing her head a little towards his family. "I'm sorry I couldn't meet you in person early, I was a little indisposed. But it's a pleasure to meet you now, I'm Yoona."

"Yoona, it's a pleasure to meet you too." Jungkook's mother stepped forward a little, offering her hand, even if she wanted to wrap her arms around the woman for simply saving her son. "I'm Areum, and this is my husband, Ji-Hun."

"Mr. and Mrs. Astor." Yoona nodded, smiling towards the two elder rabbits, seeing Mrs. Astor holding something. "You didn't have to bring anything.

"Oh dear, we both know I'd never show up empty handed, and I know how much you like what I have." Mrs. Astor moved around her daughter, offering the large dish.

"I smell apple pie. Did someone bring apple pie?" Jin called from behind them, eyes zeroing in on the dish in Yoona's hands. "Mine."

"No, it's for you both to share... with everyone." Mrs. Astor spoke to the who she'd watched growing up, playfully fighting.

"Why don't you all come in, introduce you to the others if you haven't been yet." Yoona moved out of the way, Jungkook gripping her hand a little tighter, pulling her closer towards him. "You okay?" She asked when everyone was inside, stopping as they shut the door.

"I just, don't really know how to act around them." Jungkook admitted, rubbing the back of his neck, looking down at Yoona with a smile.

"Why don't you start by saying hello." Yoona reached up, taking both of his hands into her own, smiling up at him. "Maybe offer them a drink? I'm right here with you."

Kissing the top of Yoona's head, Jungkook squeezed her hands before they walked into the living room where their family now sat. Yoona couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face as the night went on, after drinks and dinner and lot of laughter, she knew this was the place for all of them to be. With Jungkook's hand wrapped around her on the couch, Jin laughing on her other side, all the boys and Jungkook's family, she'd never felt more at home in her life.

By the time Jungkook's parents and grandparents were ready to go home, Jungkook was in a deep conversation with his father about where he was born and spent the first 13 years of his life. Jungkook was very interested in one day visiting that small cottage once again, wanting to take Yoona to show her, to see how his life started again. Areum had her arm wrapped around Yoona's waist, her large ears were relaxed against her head, her nose twitching every now and than as they talked. Jungkook's small smile was something both Yoona and his mother missed, but everyone else could see just how happy Jungkook was in that moment to see both of his families coming together. 

"Thank you, for this." Areum held Yoona's hand as they walked down the porch steps together, hearing the others follow. 

"Oh it was overdue I had you over for dinner." Yoona smiled widely as they waited a little for the others to catch up. 

"No not just dinner." Areum held Yoona as a mother would hold her child, tears in her eyes as she looked at the woman before her. "For finding my boy, for taking care of him. For loving him."

"You should probably thank him for that. He's been taking care of me more than I have been taking care of him." Yoona moved her hand to tap against her knee softly, right next to the large scar that was there. 

Areum shook her head, laughing a little as Yoona caught Jungkook's eyes, smiling at one another; "Physical pain can be healed, but how you took care of Jungkook, allowed him to love again. Healing his heart..."

"Excuse me, Miss?"

Yoona and Areum stopped walking, looking forward towards where the voice came from, Yoona quickly recognizing the mouse hybrid in front of her. Who she didn't realize were the 3 children around her and the baby in her arms, holding onto the baby like the life depended on it, and from the looks of the hybrid, it might well be. 

"Miss, do you remember me?" The mouse hybrid stepped forward a little, the children shaking by her side.

"Of course I do. Are you alright?" Yoona let go of Areum, moving towards the woman and her children. "Do you need help?"

"Take them, please." She pushed the baby into Yoona's arms, touching her older children's backs, pushing them slightly towards Yoona. "You have to take them and keep them safe. He's going to kill me."

"Stay. Stay here and I can help you." Yoona held the baby in one of her arms, moving her other arm to touch the hybrid in front of her. "I can help."

"I need to keep them safe, please. I know you can help them." 

"Wait," Yoona stopped her before she could run. "What's your name? What's their names?"

"Maia?" A deep voice called from behind Yoona, causing the hybrid to stop in her tracks, turning around to see the man who called for her. "Maia... what..."

"Jin?"

"Your alive?" Jin's quick footsteps could be heard, running towards the Maia, wrapping his arms around her. "Your alive."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys how are you?

Can you believe it? 4 for 4 updates in a row!! Trust me... not even I can truly believe what I'm doing right now but I'm so excited to finally cross a one year anniversary off this!! I mean 365 days have passed since I began this journey in my little corner of the universe on tumblr and now I have this!!

I really hope you all enjoy this update!!

D-2

Emmy Rose xx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

160K 7.2K 40
Y/N did something that has caused her to have to run away and hide. And she doesn't regret it. 7 Hybrids are on the run from their past trying to sta...
12.8K 525 14
Lee Hye Rin is an exotic hybrid. A vulnerable species in the wild, rare as a hybrid. She was bought on the Hybrid Black Market as a cub and continued...
819K 20.4K 49
Y/N is a rabbit hybrid. One day bts decides to adopt a pet but they accidentally adopt a hybrid. let's see what happens next.
226K 11K 26
❝i'm just a product of the system, a catastrophe ❞ ••• where jimin's grandmother passes away and leaves her two hybrids with him. ••• started: 17/2/1...