Disastrous Life - BSD Fyodor...

By TheNameisKomiFu

COMPLETEDπŸ’ ----------------------------------------------------------------- You are an orphan girl in the s... More

Chapter 1 - Falling to Death
Chapter 2 - What A Surprise
Chapter 3 - A Bad Criminal
Chapter 4 - I Got You
Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life
Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game
Chapter 7 - Devil's Dance
Chapter 8 - The Meeting
Chapter 8.5 - The Meeting
Chapter 9 - New Place
Chapter 10 - Quick Moves
Chapter 11 - Don't Touch
Chapter 12.5 - Revision
Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 14 - Tie
Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery
Chapter 16 - Help Hand
Chapter 16.5 - Help Hand
Chapter 17 - Don't Do This to Me
Chapter 18 - Blue
Chapter 18.5 - Blue
Chapter 19 - Cookies
Chapter 20 - Dad Shapes
Chapter 21 - SOS
Chapter 22 - Complicated
Chapter 22.5 - Complicated
Chapter 23 - Fraud!
Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 24.5 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 25 - From Where I Was
Chapter 26 - Super Happy Chit-chat
Chapter 27 - Kamui
Chapter 27.5 - Kamui
Chapter 28 - Thoughts
Chapter 29 - Human
Chapter 30 - The Casino
Chapter 31 - Distributed
Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run
Chapter 33 - Run
Chapter 34 (END) - Disastrous Life
Author Note (pls read :Dd)

Chapter 12 - Revision

2.3K 62 44
By TheNameisKomiFu

Things got really complicated. When (Y/N) got unconscious, Dazai was fallen and not gives any movement. On that moment, Fyodor takes an extract from Dazai's ability.

Fyodor brings (Y/N) together with him when the extract sucked another extracts from another abilities.

When it's all done, from the multiplied extract come a huge dragon that has fire all over it's body.

Fyodor and (Y/N) dissapeared from that place.

In short, Chuuya came to fight this dragon with his sealed ability. He was rampaged in that fight. In the dragon's body, there was Dazai unconsciously floating with his bandage.

Chuuya smack his face and Dazai throwed up the pills that he swallowed before. The dragon was gone and Dazai back to the ground with Chuuya. When the dragon dissapeared, the mist was still there and Dazai keeps Chuuya by his side, and Chuuya fall asleep because of his ability.

The fight between Atsushi and Shibuzawa was really hard. Kyouka the girl from Armed Detective Agency and Akutagawa from the Mafia came to help Atsushi.

When Shibuzawa has been defeated by them, with rage Atsushi break his skull.

Because of this, Shibuzawa Tatsuhiko will never can back to live. Because even with (Y/N)'s ability, he will not came back to live without his body's part.

Armed Detective Agency's members was safe same as the member from the Mafia. It's all thanks to Dazai, Chuuya, Atsushi, Akutagawa, and Kyouka.

But still, Dazai has a bad feeling according to the dissapeared of this two Demons.

Because Fyodor might be crazy right now.

---

Your POV

I wake up in a place that has bad smell over the room. I heard a beautiful melody. When I sit on the bed, I saw a radio.

"Radio?"

"Oh are you awake? Siruko-san." it's Goncharov.

"Oh... you still alive, huh? He brings me a cup of tea.

"A chant of cello and violin is the best thing to hear. Do you enjoy this chant?"

"Where's that Dostoevsky?" He smiled.

"Ah, you don't have to worry about my Boss..."

Boss? Ah right...

He left me alone in this room. I walk and grab the radio and turned it off. I look at my hand and think about my ability. Is what Dazai said was true?

I have never controlled my ability so well. So, I don't really understand about this ability.

I don't know what is this smell, maybe rats? I grab the door's handler, and I know I was locked in this room.

I still feel disappointed by him.

I thought he feels that I was important and special for him. But, I was a weapon as his pawn for his battle.

Now I got trapped in here. My life has never change. I will be like this forever.

Why don't I kill him?

I don't know how to. It was so easy to kill random people on the street. But I can't kill him? Maybe I should more understand about this ability.

I sit on the ground. But suddenly, I feel sleepy and start to lost my conciousness.

---

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

When Goncharov told me that she was awake, I spread the sleep gas to that room from the vent.

Because my head quarter was destroyed, me and two of my employees that have survived move to this underground mine.

This mine has been closed for a long time. So there's nothing but bad smell and bad environment.

But it's okay, I'm used to it.

I was scared she will hates me. At the same time I want to meet her. So I decided to make her fall asleep for a bit.

"Mr. Dostoevsky, he was here." Goncharov came brings the one that I want.

I bit my nail and start to smiling.

"Good job, Goncharov. Now, get out." He nods and go.

This is Nathaniel Hawthorne. One of the members of The Guild that has survived. And I've also have the woman that he loved in this mine, Margaret Mitchell. I still make her in stable.

"The handcuffs didn't seem like comfortable... do you want some tea?" He hissed.

"Who are you?! And why am I here?" I turn back my swingy chair.

"I'm Fyodor Dostoevsky. Do you have heard the Rats? I was their leader. It's a happy day to meet you." I give him my smile and he doesn't like it.

"What do you want?"

"A priest... you must really good with God. I love every people that has less sin. How are you Nathaniel?"

"You... do you want to brainwashing me? I've heard some of your actions." I laugh at him.

"Oh... you are really funny. Brainwash? No, you got in here because I want to give you an offer..."

"If you do so why did you kidnapped and handcuffed me?!"

"Because if I'm not, you'll never be here." He's stop talking by now.

"I found Margaret's body at that port. And she's dying at that time... but because of the God, I made her save until-"

"What?"

"But yeah you know? Some of the people still hate The Guild. And if you still remember the Mist's case... they intended to destroy you guys." I lied to him and he believed.

"Is that so? What is your proof?!"

I give him the cameras from Margaret's room. And his eyes widened. He can't even talk because of the surprise that I prepared.

"And, it's only you two now. If they got her, they'll kill her. So... why don't you remove the sinners away from this world?"

The brainwash was succeeded.

Now, what I have to do is to destroy the Detective Agency and Mafia. Because if we want to find that novel, we need to remove the distrubers.

But I only has 2 employees right now. Maybe...

I glanced at my desktop. On the cctv, there were two kids was playing in this mine. And it was in front of (Y/N)'s room.

I rushed to the door when Goncharov came to take Nathaniel from my room.

When I met this two kids, they surprised and mocked at my Japanese accent.

"I'm sorry kids, if you got in here... the answer is-"

"...violent."

(Credit : JB from twitter @11_11yeahaa)

Thank god that (Y/N) is sleeping right now. So she will not hear any screams from these two kids.

"I'm sorry, I was too excited to use my ability to kill you guys."

Even they're a kids, they can't get out from this place once they got in here. If they found this place, they've choose to die.

Now, back again... I need more people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
205K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
145K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...