Not That Perfect | JJ Maybank

De thepoguesxoxo

It wasn't just her parents that died that night ,in a way she did too. But they brought her back to life and... Mai multe

Introduction
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE

TWO

9.4K 95 28
De thepoguesxoxo

Surfing

Same day 2 hours later 5pm

Since it's still bright outside i decide to go surfing I put on my plain black bikini and paired it with some denim shorts and a pair of sunglasses my dad bought me. I put my hair in a messy bun put my white sliders on and grab my beach bag.

I put a bottle of water, my beach cover up and a towel in. I grab my surfboard I had leant up against the wall.

I walk down stairs putting my bag on my shoulder as I carry my board. I reach the bottom of the stairs and see Lucy coming round the corner. "And you're going where?" She asks looking at her watch "oh calm down it's not even 6 I've got my phone I'll be fine" I say waving to her and waking out.

Yes I may not know the way to the beach but my mother always told me to follow the sound of seagulls.

I reach the gate and put the code in Lucy told me it's my birthday. The gate slides open and shuts about 20 seconds later.

There is no way I'm driving so I set off waking. Seagulls tend to be near the beach to steal your food that is. Once I found the beach I set my bag down putting  my phone in the bag then taking off my sliders, shorts and sunglasses.

I look to the ocean full of waves and I see a group of four, three boys and one girl all surfing. I take my board and walk a far distance from the group so I'm not interfering or cursing their vibe.

After a bit of surfing I go further out and spot a big wave coming well not exactly huge but bigger than the previous ones.

As I surf the wave I slip off my board going down with the wave. I reach the surface taking in a breath and coughing a couple times because of the water that I inhaled.

I look around for my board and can't see it I look to the shore that is not that far away.

I see it laying on the damp sand I swim over and I see the group of friends walk over to my board.

Oh god please let this not be awkward I stand up and walk up to them.

The tall blond boy who is holding my board says "oh sorry is this yours?" He hands it back to me "yeah thanks" I say smiling to them. I walk over to my bag and they all follow "hey I've never seen you before have you just moved here" the brown skinned girl asks me she looks about my age just a bit taller than me. "Ummm yeah me and my Aunt just moved here" I say shyly still unaware how to act around these new people.

"Well then I'm Kiara" she says pointing her herself "that's JJ" she points to the blonde he waves and I smile at him.

"That's John B" she points to the tall brunette he smiles to me "and that's Pope" she says pointing to the tall dark skinned boy waking bedside me.

"Kie you do know we can introduce ourselves right?" The brunette says slightly laughing to Kiara making me giggle. We come to a stop as we stand In front of my bag I kneel down letting my boar fall onto the sand.

I put my sunglasses on the top of my head and quickly put my cover up on. I stand back up turning to the group with a smile "I'm Jessica" I introduce myself. "Well then Jessica welcome to outer banks" JJ says picking up my surfboard passing it to me. "Thank you" I say as I take it from him I pick up my bag getting my phone out seeing I have 7 missed calls from Lucy.

My eyes Instantly widen as I read the messages she sent me asking where I was I look at the time and it's 9 o'clock.

I look out to the water and see the sun setting  "Crap" I curse putting my phone into my bag.

The group look at me shocked "what's up?" Pope asks me looking concerned.

"It's my aunt she called me like 7 times and I don't have my car" I answer clearly stressed.

"I can drop you off" John B suggested "are you sure?" I ask "yeah no it's not a problem" I'm still a bit hesitant about cars but even though I don't exactly know these people.

I trust them.

We walk up to John Bs' van he gets in the drivers seat as Kiara gets in the passengers.

JJ slides open the door to the back and says "ladies first" I smile.

"Thank you" I say and get in sitting on the seat behind the drivers. Laying my surfboard on the floor in front of my feet.

"So Jessica where do you live?" John B asks look at my in the rear view mirror "oh umm so if you go down this street take a right then it's the third house" I instruct I have a good memory.

"She's a kook" I hear Pope say "what's a kook?" I ask no one in particular "annoying little perfect rich people who have all the luck" I hear JJ say from the back of the van. I put my head down rolling my eyes before sitting up and tuning my body in my seat looking to the blonde.

"So I'm on the island for not even 24 hours and I'm already annoying. I should make a world record and I'm far from perfect" I inform him laughing at the end mainly just to cheer myself up.

"Never said that, you asked what a kook is and that's what's kook is" JJ tells me shrugging his shoulders.

"well according to Pope I am one" I say and me and JJ both look to Pope.

He holds his hands up in surrender "in my defense not all kooks are the same you might be the one to brake the stereotype Jessica" Pope says making me smile. I look to JJ who sends me a wink and smiling.

The van comes to a stop I look out of the window to see my house nuts outside I take a deep breath. Preparing myself to get shouted at for not answering my phone.

Yes Lucy is like my sister but when she's drunk which is usually around this time.

She been drunk dead on 10 o'clock as if she times it for the passed 3 months since when my parents passed.

It's like a different side of her she shouts at me calls me names she's hit me a couple times.

I don't think she ever remembers it so I don't dare bring it up.

"Hey you good?" I hear Kiara say snapping my eyes open never noticing they were closed.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" I lie picking up my bag and surfboard opening the door and stepping out.

"Thank you for the ride John B" I say waving to him "bye guys" I say smiling to them.

"Bye Jess" I hear Pope and JJ shout from the back I start to walk away then I hear John B yell "hey Jess do you have a dock?!"

"Yeah, why!?" I yell back.

"10am be there!" Kiara yells smiling they all wave as the drive off.

I take a deep breath as I walk up to the gate putting in the code.

I run up to the front door I open the door taking my shoes off trying to be as quite as possible.

I walk up stairs into my room and put my things down.

As I do I come to the realization that I forgot to lock the front door.

I walk down stairs slowly when one of the stairs creaks as I reach the bottom.

*TRIGGER WARNING- ABUSE*

Lucy then comes around the corner from the living room with an empty bottle of vodka in hand.

"You!! Where the fuck have you been!" She yells pointing to me I walk down straight passed her locking the door she turns me round so my back against the door.

And slaps me across the face then holding my jaw so I'm looking at her.

"Look at me when I'm taking to you girl!" She shouts "I-I'm sorry Lucy I di-didn't know what time it was" I stutter getting out of her grasp I run up stairs and she follows me.

"Get back here!!" She yells throwing the empty vodka bottle at me but I duck and it breaks on the wall in front of me.

A small shard of glass finds it's way into my knee "Ow ow crap" I curse limping into my room locking the door my back sliding down it. As I start to sob to myself.

I suddenly hear bangs at the door making me flinch and sob harder.

This is the worst she's ever been maybe the stress of moving in is just a too much for her. After awhile the bangs on the door stop and I begin to try calm myself down.

I get up and limp to my bathroom using the wall to help me walk.

I put the toilet seat lid down and sit down, I open the cabinet getting out my small med kit. I take out the glass that was in my knee it wasn't deep but it still hurt like a bitch. I put it in the small black bin I have on the floor next to the sink.

I look in the mirror to my red puffy eyes and tears uncontrollably streaming down my face.

I put some alcohol on the cut and hiss in pain squeezing my eyes shut. I put a bandage on it and put the kit back in the cabinet.

I wipe my tears and since my hair is now dry I brush it and put on my pajamas. I put my phone on charge and fall to sleep thinking about everything that happened today.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

87.3K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
664K 40.6K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love De :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
258K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...