Various x reader // Untouchab...

By PirateQueen14

(name) Pandora was the last one left after an incident killing her family she was left powerless and lonely b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 31

3.7K 194 86
By PirateQueen14

We went straight towards the meeting point "Do you think Sherlock Holmes will be coming William?" Albert asked.

"He will definitely show up for Irene Adler's sake he is not interested in the document itself, his first thought will likely be to safeguard Miss Adler's life so he will not try too hard to uncover our identities" William answered.

"He will be desperate and focused on finding someone who can help her since his power compared to the governments is nothing and the name Lord of Crime is more than sufficient to become the top option for him to rely on" I added.

"But to put it another way unless Holmes receives a sure guarantee that Alder's life will be spared there is no way that he will back down is there?" Albert asked, "We will be looking to you again on this one Will."

William smirked "Yes I have a plan" He held up a red envelope in front of his face.

"Are you writing him a love letter?" I teased.

"No I wrote my favourite thing about you in here" He grinned.

I went to grab it but he held it up making me pout "I want something in return" William informed me.

I moved my legs up onto my seat and then moved the rest of my body up and put my hands on his shoulders so I towering over him "What do you want? Me?" I whispered into his ear.

He was surprised and I then reached out towards the envelope and Moran was next to him and moved his arm down for me.

"Thank you!" I grinned and then moved back into my previous position and opened it up to see "There's nothing" I glared at William.

The others laughed at my reaction and William ruffled my hair and I looked up at him after to see he was amused by my reaction "Its blank because I don't have a favourite part, I love all of you" He explained making me blush "If you still don't believe me, I can psychically show you."

"Can I join in on that? You deserve all the love in the world" Moran spoke up.

"Sounds fine by me" William grinned.

I couldn't even speak and hid my face in my hands and Fred patted my head to comfort me.

We arrived and once I got out I groaned since so I haven't been able to change my clothes and my dress is heavy putting more pressure on my leg and my shoes don't help either.

We went down into a tunnel that leads to the church and we will be having the meeting here.

Louis, William and Moran stayed back as I went on with Fred and Albert, we walked through the tunnel to the church but I then couched down "Are you okay?" Albert immediately came over to me anxious for me.

"Do you need help?" Fred put his hand on my shoulder and I looked to see he was very concerned.

"Yes to burn these heels, my ankles are being murdered" I explained and sat down, I took my shoes off and it felt much better.

I was barefoot but didn't care since no can see under my skirt so no one will be able to tell that I'm not wearing shoes and we will be in the dark too.

Fred laughed a little while Albert helped me up while he had a gentle smile on his face.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed happily and left those shoes behind.

Albert laughed "Your feet" Fred gave me a worried look.

"Its either that or my ankles, I would have needed to taken them off anyway so Sherlock can't identify me" I reassured him.

Albert then picked me up bridal style and he then frowned "Has this dress made me too heavy?" I asked concerned instead of complaining since this gave my ankles and leg a break.

"No" He reassured me "I just can't feel your body as well as I usually can."

"Pervert" I hid my face in his shoulder.

"Only for you" He laughed as we carried on.

We finally got there and I was let down, I stopped Albert before he entered the room we will have the meeting in "Before we go in..." I got something out of one of my pockets Herder made for the dress.

Albert looked down at me curiously and I started to spray him with some perfume, he was even more confused "Oh do you want me to smell like you?" Albert smirked.

"No Sherlock will try to memorise your scent as I said before he's a puppy" I explained, he took it off me and sprayed me with it.

I sneezed when it was sprayed near my face and he laughed "That was a cute noise."

We went into the room and Albert sat down in a seat by a wall with a criss-cross styled wood so there are little holes for us to see through. At the bottom, some of the wood is gone so Alder can give us the file through it.

There was a candle on the other side and a face then appeared making me jump "My god Fred!" I yelled as Albert put his arm around my waist in case I fell back.

Fred was in his old women disguise "Sorry (name)" He apologised frantically.

"Its fine" I reassured him, I found it cute as he fidgeted around while he panicked "Oh I wanted to help with the smell before but I see you already had that covered" Fred mumbled.

"What was your plan?" I asked as I got closer to the wall.

Some hydrangea flowers were passed through the holes making me smile "These are beautiful Fred, thank you, but when did you have the time to get these?" I asked.

"I said earlier that there might be someone following us so I went to check it out, but I actually saw these flowers and thought of the smile you would have if you saw them" He explained nervously.

"I wish this wall wasn't here I would give you such a big hug" I grinned.

He seemed really happy by my words and we started to hear the echo of heels, Fred went off and I put the flowers in the back so the smell isn't to overpowering.

Albert sat down in a seat and he kept me behind him in case Sherlock tries something to see who we are, and he will be able to cover me if Sherlock does.

"Miss Adler I presume" I heard Fred talk to her "The gentlemen and lady have already arrived, over here please."

Fred led her to the wall separating us it had the only candle in the room other than the one Fred is holding.

"Welcome, Irene Adler" Albert greeted her and she jumped.

"I think one of us are going to have a heart attack soon" I sighed.

"I have brought the papers but please permit me to verify one thing, your reforms to better the world, you mean no deceit in what you say, yes?" She asked.

"I can assure you of that, we have the same objective" I reassured her.

"Very well" Adler nodded.

"Alright then as a token of your loyalty hand over the document" Albert held out his hand.

She went to put it through the wall and Sherlock grabbed her wrist "Not yet, you can't turn it over yet" Sherlock grinned.

"Sherlock!" Adler exclaimed.

"So you have come, after all, Sherlock Holmes" Albert commented.

"We meet at last, Lord of Crime" Sherlock grinned.

"Aren't you going to greet the other person with me?" Albert asked.

Sherlock froze then tried to look in "My overseer is here to do their job" Albert put his hand on mine that's on his shoulder to help support myself.

"Wait they are!" He yelled and tried to put his hand through one of the holes but Albert slapped it away and grumbled under his breath.

"Sherlock, what are you doing here?" Adler questioned him.

"Huh? Keeping you safe" Sherlock answered.

"Me?" She asked.

"And it's not just me!" Sherlock threw a rock through a window, we then heard whistles and running outside.

"The Yard!?" Alder freaked out.

"He knows the government are involved so he wouldn't get the real Yard and he showed me his storage place before, it's full of disguises" I whispered into Albert's ear.

He shivered and I smirked.

"There is nowhere for you to run Lord of Crime, Overseer" Sherlock warned us.

"You will be killed too!" Alder yelled.

"Take it easy Irene, let me handle this, alright?" He asked of her.

"Sherlock" She mumbled.

"Are you planning to arrest me?" Albert laughed.

"That all depends on you" Sherlock answered.

"We are listening" Albert informed him.

"Now that I have learnt what is in these papers my first thought was how I could make sure to protect Irene, as long as it is possible that she might leak the contents the government is going to try to eliminate her, which means that about all I can do is get her out of the country but there remains some doubt as to the certitude of that plan, so what exactly can I do to completely ensure her safety?" Sherlock started to explain.

"I thought straight away of Blue Rose since I can tell she can do anything, but she probably has a lot on her plate and if the government discovered that she helped me" Sherlock groaned "I could never forgive myself."

"Blue Rose? The lady you said your heart belongs to? How can she help?" Adler asked.

Sherlock blushed a little "She has a good heart and uses her power for the good of people, I looked into her and found she donates to many causes even to some theatre kids recently, oi Lord of crime don't you dare go near her she's a good noble!" Sherlock glared towards us.

"Oh I know that but I'm not staying away" Albert kissed my hand and held onto it while Sherlock got a frustrated expression on his face.

"I had to go to my last option it's to have her be protected by someone in the underworld of London, someone who is able to freely carry out his own plans and that would be you, Lord of Crime, only you can protect Irene" Sherlock admitted, "I hate to admit this but you are the only one who can protect her!"

"Indeed as I have already told her I will keep her alive, this is an incontrovertible fact but it will take more than my word to convince you" Albert put down the paper, envelope and pen William gave him earlier.

"Irene Adler, write my name on here, seal it inside the envelope and then give it to him" Albert ordered "And only my name," He said in a harsh tone as a warning "Holmes if ever you determine that she is dead you are free to open the envelope and read the name, and then come to me I will place my trust in you to Sherlock Holmes."

"Alright," Sherlock accepted the deal.

Adler wrote the name and then put it in the envelope and sealed it with wax from the only candle here while Sherlock was looking away.

He was fidgeting a lot showing how frustrated he is that the Lord of Crime and Overseer are within reach but he can't get to us "Here you go" Alder gave it to him.

"I have it in hand" Sherlock informed us and Alder passed over the document.

Albert gave it to me and I checked it over to confirm its the real thing "This concludes our business" Albert told them, I then whispered to him and he smiled.

"The overseer has some words for you" Albert informed him and Sherlock immediately gave us his full attention like we are holding a treat in front of him nearly making me laugh.

"They say the disguises are cute," Albert told him.

"Tch they can tell?" Sherlock complained.

"Now if you will excuse us, Sherlock Holmes" Albert stood up and walked off to the back.

I saw Sherlock trying to sniff the air and I put the perfume down where we exchanged the document and he stared at it "Oh you're a smart one overseer" He smirked.

I took it back and we both left the room and waited at the entrance of the tunnel so they could have their goodbyes.

Alder was lead to us by Fred once they were done and I immediately took off his mask "Better" I grinned and he gave me a small smile.

Alder's mouth fell open seeing his actual face.

We then went down and I was happily talking to Alder, she was a little nervous but relaxed around me after a couple of minutes "Oh there's some shoes here" She looked at them concerned.

"Oh those are mine" I answered.

"I see to hide your gender" Alder mumbled since Sherlock would have heard the sound of them as I walked.

"No my ankles died" I explained as Albert picked them up for me.

"Blue roses?" Alder glanced at my shoes then to my dress.

"Yes, I'm Blue rose" I laughed and her mouth dropped.

"But..." She went silent.

"I'm the overseer, I need to be in many places so I have all kinds of connections" I explained, "I also like Sherlock, he's a good man so don't worry."

She nodded and we then met up with the others "Holmes came after all, but we concluded our transaction without incident thanks to your plan, Will" Albert informed them.

"Good to hear, brother" William responded.

"Thank you for the p-" I went to thank him.

"Where are her shoes?" Louis and William asked at the same time.

"How?" I asked looking down at my giant skirt.

"I care the uttermost about your health and I know when your leg is exhausted, you slouch down more and with seeing your height so low I panicked but then I noticed you must not have your shoes on" Louis explained.

"I adore how much you fit in my arms and how much smaller you are than me so I recognise when your height changes instantly, I do adore how small you look but not when your health can become a concern, how are your feet?" William asked.

Louis panicked "How long have you had them off for!?" His voice echoed making me sigh.

"I brought these" Moran held up some simple flat shoes.

I immediately hugged him and he was surprised then hugged me back happily by lifting me up "Am I your prince charming now?" He flirted.

"You're my hero!" I exclaimed.

He was blushing a little as he held me bridal style in his arms while Fred put the shoes on for me "Thank you" I told them.

We then saw Alder bow to us as I was let down "My life is now in your hands" She informed us.

I held out my hand to her "I'm glad you took my hand, now let's go finish this by removing all threats against you" I smiled at her.

She was shocked then got a sincere smile on her face, she took my hand and stood up "In return for your loyalty, I will give you what you wish" William told her.

"You can't have (name)" Moran spoke up making me laugh.

"Oh to bad" She mumbled surprising us and Moran hugged me to his chest while glaring at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.8K 22
SEQUEL TO Mental: Sherlock x Reader x Moriarty ~~~ When New York didn't last back to London it was for Y/n. Staying away from Baker Street and the Mo...
24.5K 704 12
REPUBLISHED AND DISCONTINUED The mystery behind them was the only thing he never solved. (Damn that sounds cheesy) Gender Neutral Reader (they/the...
165K 7.9K 42
My life ended with one push, I fell off the building. The piercing pain in my head, splattered blood on the floor. Even raising a single finger was a...
8.7K 252 17
Mycroft Holmes is - what his brother calls him - basically the British Government. In everyone's eyes he is - Moriarty's words - the ice man. But is...