Love "Business"

By siwons_mine

Love "Business" Completed! Rude to some, kind to some, same kind of people meet to fall in love or end up bro... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The "Juicy" deal.
Chapter 2: The "Can we talk!?"
Chapter 3: The "Details"
Chapter 4: The "Hidden Identity"
Chapter 5: The "Realization"
Chapter 7: The "Accident"
Chapter 8: The "Problem solved"
Chapter 9: The "Brave hearts"
Chapter 10: The "Friendship"
Chapter 11: The "D-Day"
Chapter 12: The "Actual D-Day"
Chapter 13: The "Drop"
Chapter 14: The "Sadness"
Chapter 15: The "Explanation"
Chapter 16: The "Confession"
Chapter 17: The "Meeting"
Chapter 18: The "Conversation"
Chapter 19: The "Objection"
Chapter 20: The "Talk"
Chapter 21: The "Connection"
Chapter 22: The "Acting" Day
Chapter 23: The "Success or Fail" Plan
Chapter 24: The "Fail"
Chapter 25: The "After plan"
Chapter 26: The "Jealousy"
Chapter 27: The "Tears of Joy"
Chapter 28: The "Conclusion"
Chapter 29: The "Destructing Plan"
Chapter 30: The "Expect the Unexpected"
Chapter 31: The "Explanation"
Chapter 32: The "DLI Case"
Chapter 33: The "Meet"
Chapter 34: The "End!?"
Chapter 35: The "End!!"
Chapter 36: The "Thought"
Chapter 37: The "Upset?"
Chapter 38: The "Confession, fail!?"
Chapter 39: The "Help"
Chapter 40: The "Happiness"
Chapter 41: The "Final Discussion"
Chapter 42: The "Secret meeting"
Chapter 43: The "Planning"
Chapter 44: The "Idea"
Chapter 45: The "ConfessionS"
Chapter 46: The "Are we losing it!?"
Chapter 47: The "I lost it. No, we!!"
Chapter 48: The "Planning the Plan."
Chapter 49: The "Barricades"
Chapter 50: The "Chain?"
Chapter 51: The "Execution."
Chapter 52: The "Kidnapping!"
Chapter 53: The "What do you want me to do?"
Chapter 54: The "Fuck!!"
Chapter 55: The "Last?! it hurts."
Chapter 56: The "Help me!!"
Chapter 57: The "This House is on Fire!!"
Chapter 58: The "Expensive Gift!"
Chapter 59: The "Lachimolala!"
Conclusion

Chapter 6: The "Promise"

155 22 16
By siwons_mine

_Next day_

_Sunday_

_At 6: 47 A.M_

Hoseok's POV

Let's play a game. A game to get everything my baby deserves.

I think he is not bad. He is making my baby happy. And that's what I want. And that's what cookie also has to get. He thinks he is young but when he gets to make his own decisions, I will do the same.

What they've gone through, I know.
I will do anything for my babies.I will stand on my word. I will not break my promise.

                         ~~~Flashback~~~

Waeh, waeh, waeh...

Loud crying sounds are resonating in the corridor of the hospital, floor 4. Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung with little hoseok in his hands, are walking up and down restlessly.

Little Hoseok was sleeping in his appa's hands, woke up from the sleep. "Dada?"

Mr. Jung beamed at his son. "Hobi. You have a new friend. We have a new family member. Aunt gave birth to a baby, hobi. We will go inside and invite him into the world. Ok?" The baby nodded happily.

Doctor invited all of them into the operation theatre. Mr. Jung wanted some time outside and he wanted little Hoseok to know what he has to do or not to do before going into the room.

~In the hospital room~

Mr. Kim went into the room with teary eyes. He was happy and at the same time, was nervous. "Honey, honey, I have a got a nice, cute man in my hands. He is so beautiful." "I know I should not say beautiful, but he will become handsome while he is growing. See honey, our son got your eyes. He looked at his wife who just closed her eyes lying down. He just put his hand on her head. "Oh! you have slept. Take rest, honey."

Mr. Jung came inside the room with the broghtest smile with the baby Hoseok.
"Kim Suseok, where is my Nephew? Oh, there you are. He is so cute!" He said pinching the infants cheeks lightly. "See Hobi, your cousin brother." Little Hoseok squealed. "Appa, baby."

Mrs. Kim saw the way little Hoseok was happy and her family happy. "Yes, a baby." Mr. Kim glanced at her and then at the baby. "I thought you were sleeping." Mrs. Kim smield and said, "I just closed my eyes, hon. I can't sleep when there's my baby in front of me."

"As we planned, we are going to name him Kim Seokjin." Mr. Kim said looking at the baby sleeping soundly in his mother's arms. "Kim Suseok, that's a nice one. Hobi, your cousin's name is Kim Seokjin. Say Kim Seokjin."

Little Hoseok pouted for attention
He was lacking attention as everybody their's was on the baby. "Ba-by" He said giggling, showing all his baby teeth.
The room filled with their laughter seeing little Hoseok's cuteness. "Hobiii, come to aunty." Said Mrs. Kim, Mr. Jung went forward and placed Little Hoseok on the bed beside Mrs. Kim. Meanwhile, she motioned to her husband to give her the infant.

Mrs. Kim softly looked at both at them with love and affection. "Hobi, this is your brother. Please take care of him. Promise me, you will take care of him." Hoseok was looking at his aunty with puppy eyes, not knowing what to say.

Mr. Kim shook his head as he looked at their interaction. "He is just a 2 year old boy, honey. What will he understand?"

Mrs. Kim looked at her husband who is shaking his head and annoyingly said, "I know, hon. But... " She stopped mid-sentence and looked down as her eyes started to tear up.

Mr. Kim put his hand on his wife for soothing her. "Started overthinking? Stop it, honey. Nothing bad is going to happen."

"Kim Suseok, it's ok. Anyways, it's his responsibility to take care of his brother. And I was going to say that too." Mr. Jungk said, Glancing at his sister whose head hung low.

Just then, a nurse came inside the room and asked them to go out and let the patient take rest, leaving the baby in the craddle.
Mrs. Kim sighed and closed her eyes hoping for the best to happen to her son.
They all left the room.

~After some days~

Doctor gave a date to get discharged. And they went home, on the given date. Days have passed, they are taking care of the baby Seokjin. Doing everything that makes baby Seokjin happy. Mr. And Mrs. Jung come and visit the baby Seokjin and leave little Hoseok there with baby Seokjin. Mrs. Kim take care of both the babies.
They watch movies, crime thrillers. Since, Mrs. Kim likes to watch crime thriller movies. She didn't mind watching them with the kids because, she thought they won't understand them. Little Hoseok and Baby Seokjin watch the movie with interest without getting bothered of what's happening in their surroundings.

~A year passed~

Mr. And Mrs. Kim wanted to celebrate Baby Soekjin's 1st birthday. They wanted to invite all their relatives and celebrate it in a grand manner. Now, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung are calling all the important people in their business list. Little Hoseok and Baby Seokjin are playing happily. Laughing and smiling.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim wanted to invite the doctor who treated her throughout her delivery time. They wanted to meet him in person for invitation. So, they planned to go to the doctor in the afternoon. They got ready, Mr. Jung stayed at home to take care of the 2 kids. They saw little Hoseok is sitting beside his father, who has baby Seokjin in his hands.

Mrs. Kim lovingly said, "Oppa, I and him will go to the doctor to invite him to the party. I want to invite him, in person. We will go. Take care. Bye oppa. Bye, hobi baby. Bye, Jinnie." She pinched the babies' cheeks and smiled at the babies.

Mr. Jung waving his hand in the air, he said. "I will, Seokah. Take care, you too." Mr. And Mrs. Kim left to hospital

~In the hospital~

~In the doctor's office~

Doctor, Mr. Han was sitting in his office. Mr. and Mrs. Kim went into the hospital. He looked at them. "Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Kim, glad to see you, again. What brought you here? How is the baby doing?" Mr. and Mrs. Kim greeted him back with a smile.

"Hello."

Mrs. Kim started talking. "Dr. Han, Hello. The baby is doing fine. And we are here to invite you to the baby's 1st first birthday party. And we will be happy, if you come. We can understand, if you can't make it."

Just then, a nurse comes into the office holding a baby in her hands. She looked at the doctor to say something.

Mr. Han concerned he went to the lady. "What's wrong, nurse? Whose baby is that?"

"Sorry, Dr. Han, but I don't know whose baby is this. His name is Jeon Jungkook. It's written in the chain he has. This baby is found on the bench inside the hospital, near the entrance. As I was passing by, I found this baby sleeping soundly. So, I brought this baby to you." The doctor continued. "Is he healthy? Did you check his vitals? Is he ok?"

"He is perfectly alright, Dr. Han. I checked everything before taking him to you. He is under good care and he is just 3-4 months old." Mrs. Kim listening to the conversation, she went to the baby to see him and took the baby into her hands.

Mrs. Kim as she took the baby into her hands she cooed at the baby. "Aww. This baby is so cute. Who in the world abandoned this baby? How could they? Hon, you have to do this for me. I want this baby. We are adopting this baby. I don't know what you are doing, but this baby is mine from now on." Mrs. Kim said those words and left the room.

Mr. Kim continued, "A...nd you know what to do, Dr. Han. We will be waiting for the procedure to end as soon as possible. And we are also waiting for you at our house. This is the invitation card. It has all the details. Thank you, Dr. Han. As you can see, we will have the baby with us and if you want us to be here, We will. Thanks again. See you later, Dr. Han." With that, Mr. Kim also left the office. They went home. Mrs. Kim kept on talking about the baby, which annoyed Mr. Kim.

Mrs. Kim talking sweetly to the baby, suddenly sopke to Mr. Kim out of the blue. "Maybe this is all for the baby's good. I mean maybe he is bound to come, live with us. And that is why we found this baby this way.
And 'Mr. Kim, this is my son. There is no difference between Seokjin and Jungkook. Don't you dare seperate them and I will never let them know they are not blood related and so will you too. Or I will kill you in seconds, Mr. Kim'." She said emphasizing every word later.

Mr. Kim sighed aloud. "As you wish, darling. Now stop talking. Be quiet till we get back to home."

After some decent time, they reached home. They rang the door bell. They were greeted by Little hoseok's loud voices.

"Coming! Appa, I think aunt and uncle are home." Hoseok opened the door and was happy and confused. Happy that they are back fast and confused because his aunt has a baby in her hands.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim beamed at little Hoseok. 'Hello, baby boy. Go and call Appa." Hobi smiled and ran upstairs and came back with his Appa.

Mr. Jung was confused too. "Seokah, whose baby is this? He is so cute." He said as he takes the baby into his hands.

Mrs. Kim shushed her brother and looked at little Hobi. "Cutie, hobii. This is your another little cute brother. And his name is Jeon Jungkook. He will become a Kim after a few days, ok? You have to promise me that you will take care of your 2 little brother, will you?"

Little Hoseok put his hand on his heart and with a stern voice, "I promise, this is my responsibility and I'm telling this with all my mind and heart, Mrs. Kim." He then smiled at his aunt.

Mr. Jung proudly said, "That's my son! I'm so proud of you, hobi!" "Thanks, appa."

Mr. and Mrs. Kim were surprised. He is still 3 and he is talking like a man. "Where did he learn that? And you are not surprised?"

Mr. Jung chuckled. "There's nothing to worry. He has been seeing the crime thrillers with you and you remember that, right!? By that. And he has been repeating those dialogues. And I thought he is learning something, so nevermind!"

"Wow!"

~Birthday party~

Everything is ready, guests are coming and are greeted by Mr. and Mrs. Kim. They are all enjoying and vibing to the atmosphere. Mr. Kim started to make a toast.

Mr. Kim stood up taking a glass in his hands. "Attention, please. I want to raise a toast. Today is my son's first birthday and we named him Kim Seokjin. And this is my second son, Jeon Jungkook. And I also want to declare him as my biological son. We are going to change his last name into a Kim, sooner or later."

Listening to her husband, tears started to flow down Mrs. Kim's eyes. She smiled her heart out. After the toast, they both hugged each other. After sometime Dr. Han handed Mr. Kim the documents that contain the details of the adoption of the baby Jungkook. They all enjoyed their time together. Since they once in a lifetime. They brought gifts for the birthday boy and also gifted the new baby boy, with some money, which they gladly took without a problem, receiving all the love from their relatives.
Hobi was not left out. They also brought some gifts for hobi, leaving him happy.

The dinner was served. They savoured the food. After that, they all started leaving. Mr. and Mrs. Kim sent off all the people and rested for sometime. Mr. Jung also helped them a lot today and was tired. So, they decided they are going to sleepover at the Kim's house.

Little Hoseok ran upto Babies' room,yelling "I'm going to sleep with the babies." He saw the two babies sleeping after a nice shower. They are now sleeping in their bedroom peacefully, since hobi was also tired from roaming around and playing with his friends.

Little Hoseok put his hands on both of them. "It's my promise, I will take care of you. And I will never leave you at a-" He drifted off to sleep.

~In the hall~

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim and Mr. Jung sat down on the couch, as the party was ended. "It was good, hon. Thanks to you and oppa."

Mr. Jung continued after it. "It's my nephew, Seokah. For whom will I do these things other than my nephew?
Take rest now. We will talk to you tomorrow."

With that, Mrs. Kim also left.

~Next day~

Mrs. Kim went upto the babies' rooms. "Good morning, my little babies. Get up, get up." Hoseok woke up at once. He smiled. "Good morning, aunty. I will wake them up." Little Hobi slightly tapping on, to wake baby Jinnie up.

Baby Jinnie stirred in his place as he whined. "Umm...." Little Hoseok again tried tapping on the baby's shoulder. "Get up, Jinnie baby. We will go and play with our brother. Come, brush your teeth and we will play. Ok?" Playing took his attention. He quickly sat up on the bed. The baby chuckles.. "Dududu Baby.. Ok." Both cuties got up and got into the bathroom. They brushed their teeth. Maids help them take a shower.

Mrs. Kim took Baby Jungkook to clean him and to start his day. Happily. After they got ready, they went to Mrs. Kim's room. They found Baby Jungkook playing with his fingers. They all headed out to the play room.

Mrs. Kim seeing the boys sitting down to watch the movies. she said, "Hobi and Jinnie, you have to take care of your brother. Ok!? Play carefully. I'll leave him to you." The boys yelled in unison "Ohhhk." Mrs. Kim put the baby in a crib which is arranged for baby Jin and now is used for baby Jungkook. All three of them played for a while. They enjoyed their time together.

~In the afternoon~

They all sat down on the couch to watch Crime thrillers together, since little Hobi like to see them. And Baby Jin is also watching them with interest and learning something or the other. After sometime, Mrs. Kim called 2 of them to have a snack, after lunch.

Baby Jinnie lifting his spoon up he said,  "Eomma, Mr. Lee almost died today. A bullet went right through his heart, but he moved which instead went and hit his left arm."

Mrs. Kim was more than shocked. "Oh my God! Jinnie when did that happen. Go call Mr. Lee. Go."

Little Hoseok chuckled at his aunt. "Aunty, it is not our uncle Lee. We were seeing a movie yesterday. There is an actor named Lee."

Mrs. Kim sighed in relief. "You almost gave me a heart attack, Jinnie. Are you still watching those movies? Do you understand anything?"

Little Hoseok nodding his head vigorously. "I can understand everything. I can even do what they do in that movies. See.." Hobi stood up and tried to demonstrate some stunts he saw in those movies. After showing one, his aunt excited clapped her hands, smiling at her baby. Hobi also felt excited when he saw his aunt smiling at him and started doing another stunt. But, instead he hit his own leg in the process.

Mrs. Kim ran upto little Hobi. She sat down beside crying Hobi. She blew on the sprain. "Oh baby! I'm so sorry. Don't cry. Come here." Little Hoseok crying, stated.. "it hurts." Mrs. Kim acted like hitting the ground. "Filthy ground. We will hit it.
Dirty ground, you have hurt my baby. I will hit you too." Hobi started to smile with the scene happening in front of his eyes.

All three laughed, Sweetly.
They were tired, playing for hours. They took a nice shower and Mrs. Kim also got baby Jungkook ready for supper. They came down stairs. They saw Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung sitting on the couch.

Mr. Jung looking at the boys and her sister, he beamed at them. "Hello cuties! What did you do all day? Ready for supper?"

Little Hoseok came to him smiling. "Yes appa. We played all day. We also saw a movie and I showed aunty how they do stunts in the movie. But, I got a hurt. Little Hobi pouted and showed him his leg.

Mr. Jung put his hand on this leg and told Hoseok.. "It's ok. But, you have to be strong, Hobi. No matter how many times you get hurt, you have to stay strong. Do not let anything happen to your dearest ones. You have to protect yourself and also your people. Like the people in those movies. The main character."

Little Hoseok looked at his father eyes wide with confusion and then he smile proudly at his father. "Ok, appa. As I promised aunty. I will protect my brothers. And also you, once I grow up, I will protect all of you." Mr. Jung patted his back seeing his son's bravery. "That's my boy! Now, come on. Have your food."

Mr. Kim looked at his brother-in-law, confused. "Why are you even teaching him all those? He is just a kid. He doesn't need to learn all these things, Domin." Mr. Jung looked at him with no worry. "We will talk later. Not, before children. Go on." He stopping, his brother-in-law from talking any furthur.

Baby Jinnie yelled out, "Thank you for the food."

They enjoyed their food. Talking, smiling, laughing. Mrs. Kim fed the baby.
After sometime. Baby Jungkook burped and slowly drifted to sleep in his mom's hands. Baby Jinnie and Hobi settled on the couch to watch another movie. Mrs. Kim put baby Jungkook in the crib came back and spotted both of them settling for a watch.

Mrs. Kim sighed and took the remote. "Uh-uh! Jinnie, Hobi time for bed. You can watch tomorrow. Go to bed." The boys whined. "Ahhhhhhhh! Nooo." They finally went to the room for a good night sleep.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim and Mr. Jung settled on the couch to discuss the point they were talking about, on the dining table. Mr. Jung with a known look on his face, he started speaking. "Suseok, I know about my sister. She thinks about something which will really happen. In real life. So I will support her at anything she talks. So I am trying to tell you, listen to her. And we will just forget about it, since everything is by our side. Ok!? Now let's skip it. Don't forget about it."

Mrs. Kim smiled at her brother fondly. "Thanks oppa. Hobi already slept here. So, leave him here. You go."

Mr. Jung nodded and smiled back. "Ok, I'll leave now. Bye. Take care."

"You too, take care."

They waved goodbye to Mr. Jung.
Days passed, they were enjoying every second together.
A year also passed. But, seems like God has different plans for them.

They planned a birthday party for baby Jungkookie, 1st birthday. They didn't want to show the difference between both of them. They planned just like they did for their first son.

~Currently, 3 P.M~

Mr. Jung sat on the couch. "Kim Susoek. Kim Seokah. Come here. I have something to say." Mr. Kim came back from a call and Mrs. Kim came after feeding baby Jungkookie.

Mrs. Kim didn't want to sit down because she had to take care of the baby. "Oppa! I have to put cookie to bed. Spill the beans, as fast as you can."

Mr. Jung just waved his hand and asked her to sit. "OK OK! We have to go to Busan. For our business. All four have to go."

Mrs. Kim got frightened. She yelled, "NO WAY!!!!!! I am not going with you. The day I thought really came."  She was now in the verge of crying, tears starting to form in her thinking about the incident, she dreamt of.. "

Mr. Jung became suspicious. He narrowed his eyes at his sister. "I'm listening, Seokah. Tell me about it."

Mrs. Kim was now tearing up. As the tears flowed down she spoke, "As I told you, I dreamt of this. This was my last dream." She slowly wiped his tears away. "It said we will go on to a trip. And there we will get murdered. I didn't get to see how that happened. I woke up. I can't leave my babies. and you are not going too. Please. We will go, but not now. Please." She pleaded If there was a chance for them to postpone the visit. "Postpone it. Please, please."

Mr. Jung understood the situation. Since he knows his sister well, he was convinced by what she was trying to tell. "I think we really should postpone the business trip, Susoek. My heart is asking me, pleading me to listen to Seokah."

Mr. Kim being a non-superstitious, he protested. "We just can't do that. We are not postponing. Ok!? It said we are going to get murdered, so we will appoint extra security. That will be enough. And about our kids, maids are there for them. They will take care of them. We will talk to them everyday. Ok!? We are going. I just talked to them, they are from Canada. We can't just bail on them. Ok!? Get ready. We complete it as fast as we can. And we can come back. Ok?" Now, he sounded completely pissed.

Mrs. Kim is still sobbing at her husband's words. "I can't. You want to go, you can go. I'm not coming. I will never leave my babies."

Mr. Jung was convinced by his brother-in-law's words. "I think it will work Seokah. We have to go. Your presentation brought us till here. They liked your presentation and said yes for the contract. You are important."

Now hwr brother is also on his side. She tries pleading again. "But, opp-" Mr. Kim stopped her. "No, buts Seokah. Get ready! We are going." With that Mr. Kim stormed off to his bedroom.

Mr. Kim turned back while still on the staircase he said, "We are leaving at 4." Leaving, Mrs. Kim completely crying, with Mr. Jung soothing her.

~After sometime~

Mrs. Kim entered to where the babies are there.  Hobi and Jinnie are as usual, watching a movie. And for her surprise, baby Jungkook was also watching with them.

Mrs. Kim was again on the verge of crying. "What are my babies doing? Oh! watching a movie?
Omo! Baby Jungkookie is also watching with you?" They shifted their gaze towards Mrs. Kim. Then they realised that baby Jungkookie was also watching with them.

Baby Jinnie,all excited he said, "This movie is Interesting, eomma. You should watch this too."

"Yes, it is aunty. Come on."

Mrs. Kim whose tears are threatening to flow out she said, "Hobi baby, come with me. Jinnie baby, you be here and watch the movie. I'll talk to Hobi and come, ok?"

Little Hoseok nodded. "Ok, aunty."

They went to a far away window, away from Baby Jin.

Mrs. Kim smiled faintly. "Hobi, I, uncle, appa and eomma will be leaving to Busan at 4, today. I don't know what will happen to us there. I mean we may stay there for weeks. So please take care of your brothers. Please, promise me you will. No matter what happens to us, please be with your brothers, be their strength. You are everything to them. I think you understood, Hobi baby. I love you. Go and see your parents and uncle. Bid them goodbye and come back."

Little Hoseok who was from time to time glancing at the T.V, listened to everything. "I understood, aunty. I love you, too!" He smiled.

Little Hobi kissed his aunty and rushed downstairs to bid his parents goodbye.
Mrs. Kim started crying, silently near the window. After sometime she stopped crying, wiping her tears and went to her babies.

Mrs. Kim went to her babies. "My little, lovely Jinnie baby. I love you." She hugged him tight, and somehow couldn't control her tears. She cried silently.

Baby Jinnie was perplexed seeing the tears in his mother's eyes. "Mama? Mama? I wuv you, too." Listening to the voice, she couldn't control herself, She hugged him tightly and now she's completely crying.

Baby Jinnie was now crying with his mother too. "Mama? What happened? Why are you crying? I wuv you." She wiped her tears and smiled brightly at him, thinking that her elder son will take care of both of them.

Mrs. Kim smiled again at him. "Promise me you'll never cry on anything, except for your loved ones."

Baby Jinnie smiled proudly at his mother. He raised three finger, up. "Pwomise!"

Mrs. Kim giggled at her son. "Did you understand it, Jinnie? Anyways, what is my cookie doing?" She then turned to baby Jungkookie.

Baby Jinnie whined and pouted. "I diiiiiiiid, mama."

Mrs. Kim smiled at her son's cuteness and they went to the crib where baby Jungkookie is sleeping. "Oh! My baby! I will miss you so much. I miss you too, Jinnie. I love both of you. And listen, don't bother the maids, messing the house. Do things on your own. Be with Hobi hyung, listen to him. Listen to the maids, too. Ok!?"

Baby Jinnie again smiled at his mother. "Ok, mama. I will take of myself and I will also take care of the baby. I won't bother anybody and even Hobi hyung. We will play together."

Mrs. Kim ruffled his hair. 'Good boy. Now we will go downstairs. Come with me!"

They both went downstairs.

Meanwhile, little Hoseok is bidding his father goodbye.

Mr. Jung smiled brightly at his son. "Hobi. Take care of you-"

Little Hoseok put his hand in the air, indicating to stop. "Ah-ah-ah-ah, aunty told everything to me. And I promise I will take care of my brothers. Ok. You too take care. Bye appa. I love you."

Mr. Jung pinched his nose. "Naughty boy.
I love you, too."

~Meanwhile, Jinnie baby and Mr. Kim~

He ran upto his appa and climbed up onto his father. "Ay-ay. Jinnie baby. Take care, ok? Take care of your brother. Take care of your hyung. He slightly glanced at hobi. He continued. "Listen to the maid-"

Baby Jinnie made an annoyed face. "Ahhhhhhhh- Ok appa. I will, I will! Take care. Bye." He smiled brightly.

They all bid goodbye to each other. They started to leave, but Mrs. Kim has no interest to leave her babies behind. She cried once again hugging three of them. Somehow they convinced her. She got convinced and left with them.

__________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 22.5K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
4K 195 26
What will you do if you came across your first love ? You did fall for him cause you knew he too did , but you got separated before even being able t...
5.4K 340 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
2.9K 183 7
I loved you Taehyung....and you....You hurt me to a point where I begged myself to be callous....I loved you! But not anymore. You're free now.... A...