Drop-dead deadly- Natasha Rom...

By NightRipa1

This story is about Axel Schnieder and her journey of fighting alongside Captain America. The organization wa... More

Casting
Slight changes
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 1
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 2
Captain America: The First Avenger pt.3
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 4
The Avengers pt.1
The Avengers pt.2
The Avengers pt.3
Avengers pt.4
A break
The mission
Captain America: The Winter Soldier pt.1
Quality time
Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.1
Avengers: Age Of Ultron pt.2
Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.3
I don't like parties
Civil War pt.1
Civil war pt.2
Civil war pt.3
Old memories
The legacy
Wakanda
Spiderman: homecoming pt.1
Spiderman: Homecoming pt.2
Spiderman: Homecoming pt.3
Moving day
A new generation
Infinity war pt. 1
Infinity war pt.2
Endgame

Captain America: The Winter soldier pt.2

1.4K 54 0
By NightRipa1

I was helping Natasha out of the van when she limped over on me. " It's okay. I've got you" I said holding her. We made out way into what looked like an abandoned building. " GSW she's lost a pint. " Agent Hill said. " Maybe two," I said looking at Natasha. " Let me take her" the man approaching said. " She'll want to see him first," Hill said. She brought us to a room. She opened up the curtains. It was Fury. He was laying in bed. He looked peaceful. " I thought...." I said looking at Fury. " he was dead" Hill said. Fury woke up and looked at us. " About damn time." He said. Fury and Natasha were talking as I was getting my arm checked on. Nat was getting her wound check out. " It's fine," I said to the doctor. They pulled on my arm. " Ow!" I yelled looking at them. They sighed. Steve, Sam, and Hill were standing around us. " What did you do your poor arm?" The doctor asked me. " She swung it in a full circle, AFTER hitting the bone back into place," Sam said. I looked at him. " tattle tale." I said. " you swung your arm in a full circle?" The doctor asked me. " I have high pain tolerance," I said shrugging with one shoulder.

" This man declined the noble peace prize. He said peace wasn't an accomplishment. See it's things like this that give me trust issues" Fury said. " We have to stop the launch," Natasha said. " I don't think the Council's accepting my calls anymore," Fury said. He opened a box. " What's that?" Sam and I asked at the same time. " Once the helicarriers reach 3,000 feet, they'll triangulate with Insight satellites, becoming fully weaponized," Hill said showing us a diagram. " We need to breach those carriers and replace their targeting blades with our own." Fury said. " One or two won't cut it. We need to link all three carriers for this to work because if even one of those ships remains operational. A whole lot of people are gonna die." Hill said. I looked at Fury. " I can make a call. Get my arm back online" I said to Fury. Everyone stared at me. " What?" I asked. " Did you just use a 2000's reference?" Natasha asked. I sighed. " Yeah, yeah. Stark's rubbing off on me" I said. " Make sure to use a burner phone!" Fury shouted at me as I walked out of the bunker. Sam looked at me. " you ready to fly?" He asked. I looked him dead in the eyes. " The last time I flew... I was asleep for 70 years" I said deadpanning. " oh..." he said.

" Hey, I'm sort of busy right now," Tony said as he answered the phone. " Yeah, how do you think I feel. I broke my arm. Split bone in the middle of my forearm. Fractured Femur. And I broke my own rotate cuff" I said. Tony sighed. " When are you going to learn to clean up after yourself?" He asked. I could just tell he was making a clicking noise with his tongue. " Alright. I'm guessing you want this off the grid?" He said. I heard him grunt. " Yeah, are you... fighting right now?" I asked. " Yeah." He said. " Well just get me the box when you-" There was a drone behind me. " Hello!" Tony said. I sighed. " Thanks, Tony," I said then hung up. I reached to grab the box from the drone. The drone pulled upwards. " Give me them or I'll break it," I said. The drone lowered.

" What's that?" Natasha asked as I walked into the bunker. " my arm, for now." I said putting the box down on the table. " How are you going to..." She said drifting off of her sentence. I took off my jacket and opened the box. " Is that from Tony's suit?" She asked. " More or less. I got drunk one night. He tricked me into promising him that I would help him with the suit when he needed it. He felt bad for using my drunken state against me so he promised he would help me upgrade my suit too." I said picking up the hallow metal arm. " So this is a part of your suit?" She asked. " yes. But I didn't want any super fancy tech on my suit. It sort of destroys the whole... Night-Wolf thing. Wolves are elemental. I like to stay the same" I said as I took off my sling. " This will help support my bones. It's basically just going to be a movable cast." I said adjusting the metal clip. It made a satisfying click noise. I wiggle my fingers. I rotated the arm. I moved my elbow up and down. " Tony made me make it in case I broke anything while on a mission. Guess he was right." I said looking at the metal arm. Natasha scoffed. " What?" I asked turning around to look at her. " Nothing," She said while smiling. " You're going to be on ground level. We were planning you to stay but... Since you have fixed your problem. You can now be the problem" She said walking into the main room. I followed. " You're going to be a distraction. Only come out once they figure out we're there. The place is crawling with HYDRA." SHe stopped and turned around. " Be careful" She said looking up at me. I smiled. " Anything for you Ms. Romonaff," I said whilst smirking. She smiled back.

" Now" I heard Steve say through Comms. I ran to the center of the building. I jumped and used my metal arm as a barricade to get through the glass door. I landed how Tony lands. He said I should start doing it more. I could hear the bay doors opening. It seemed like there wasn't anyone near. " They're initiating launch," Hill said through Comms. " Meet you around?" I asked through Comms. " Yep," Steve said. I started making my way to the bay. I saw Sam fly off and Steve jump down. I followed after Steve. I jumped down and landed successfully. Immidently people started shooting at us. I caught up with Steve and hid behind some barrels. Steve knocked out a guy that was to his right. I got out my spear and shield. " Nice Arm," Steve said. " Right," I said looking around. Steve threw a grenade at a group of three. " Hey, Cap, I found those bad guys were talking about," Sam said through Comms. " You okay?" Steve and I asked at the same time. " I'm not dead yet," He said. I smiled slightly. "Let's go," I said running out.

Steve was taking care of the chips. I was watching. " Alpha lock," Steve said. I nodded and made my way alongside him. " Bravo lock," Sam said not long after. " six minutes," Hill said. Steve and I were running with a lot of soldiers on our tails. One of them had a grenade launcher. " Sam, gonna need a ride," Steve said. " I don't think he can hold two of us!" I shouted as we ran to the edge. "It's good to try!" Steve shouted back. " Roger. Let me know when you're ready." Sam said. The grenade launcher shot at us. Steve and I flung off of the ship. " I just did!" Steve shouted as we fell. I corrected my stance into a pencil dive. Sam came down and grabbed our hands. He shouted as he brought us back up. " Sorry!" I shouted. "you two are a lot heavier than you look," He said as we landed. " Sorry I had a big breakfast," Steve said. I didn't respond. Someone hit Steve. He went tumbling off of the Ship. " Steve!" Sam shouted. He went after him but the same guy grabbed Sam's wings. I looked at the guy closer. It was Bucky. " Bucky!" I shouted. He looked at me. " That's not my name!" He shouted as he went to punch me. Sam shot at Bucky. Sam went to get Steve as Bucky hid. Bucky shot something at Steve's wing and tore it off. I went to punch Bucky but he kicked me back into Sam. I grabbed onto something and stopped myself. Sam went flying off of the ship. " Sam!" I shouted. I looked back at Bucky. " Son of a-," I said running at him. He pulled out a gun. I got out my shield. I blocked his shots as I walked forward. Once I was close enough I hit him with my shield. He went flying back. I looked at the edge. " Sam? You okay buddy?" I asked looking over the ledge. " Yeah. I'm fine. I'm grounded. Sorry." He said. " It's okay. Where's Steve?" I asked him. " I'm right here," Steve said through Comms. I turned. He was on the edge of the ship looking up at me. I sighed. I stood up. I turned around. Bucky had a big gun. " Shit," I said. He fired it and it hit me right in the chest. It was a grenade launcher. It sent me flying off of the ship. " Axel!" Sam shouted. I straightened my position. " I'll be fine," I shouted as I fell in the air. I looked around. there was a tiny pond. " I've got a narrow shot," I said into Comms. No one responded. As I was nearing the ground I heard Steve speak. " Charlie Lock," He said. I smiled. I crashed into the pond with a thud. It was deeper than I expected. I hit the bottom of it with my back. I coughed. Water filled my mouth. I opened my eyes. The ships were firing at each other. They did it. Panic set it. I started falling my arms around. Stay Calm Axel. Stay Calm. This is what Your mother felt the moment she died. I stopped moving. Mom. I relaxed. I'll get to see my parents again. I watched as the ships crashed into the water around me. I closed my eyes. Water filled my lungs. Black faded over me. Relief.

" Argh. *Cough* *Cough*" I made the weirdest noises as I sat up. Water shot out of my mouth. A hand slapped my back. I sucked in a breath. I looked around me. I was alive. Who. Who saved me? I looked around. A redhead with straight hair was standing over me. She looked and. I coughed again. " Natasha?" I said with shaky breaths. She looked down at me. I started shaking from the cold. " I'm F-Freezing," I said rubbing my arms. She pulled me into her chest. " you're going to be alright" She said as she hugged me. " Yeah, yeah. I'm-I'm okay" I said. She pushed me back then slapped me. It stunned me. What the hell? " DOn't you ever! Do that to me again." She said. I looked up at her confused. She kissed me. What is going on? I kissed back after a couple of seconds. She broke the kiss. I looked at her stunned. She got up and walked away. I blinked. " What the hell?" I said slamming my fist into the ground. I groaned in pain. My robotic arm wasn't waterproof. I took off the hunk of metal and threw it to the side. I stood up. Soldiers joined my sides. I nodded at them. They nodded at me.

" Would you like to join me on your way back to new york? It'll cost you a lot less?" Fury said coming up beside. " Ah, hell. Why not" I said smiling at him. He nodded. We started making our way toward Fury's plane. " Is Steve joining us?" I asked. " yes." Fury said. I nodded. " I hope you can keep my little... Death. A secret from your new friend?" Fury said as we entered the plane. I laughed. " yeah." I said as I followed him onto the plane. I sat down. " So what are you gonna do with your free time?" Fury asked. I looked over at him. " Oh, you know... This and that. Might say hello to Barton. He asked me a while ago if I could stop by sometime." I said adjusting my jacket. " And Romonaff. Sorry if I'm prying too much but I saw you guys shared an intimate moment" He said chuckling. I sighed. " I honestly I don't know what that was," I said. He nodded. " Tell Barton I said hello." Fury said. I nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5K 52
Y/n texts Natasha Romanoff about getting hurt instead of her best friend, Alena. But she ends up connecting with her, Unknowingly y/n shares every de...
1.9M 22.9K 18
❝ NOW YOU'RE IN MY LIFE, I CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND ❞ ❄️🇺🇸 • ₊°✧︡ ˗ In which a woman becomes an agent in the biggest war the world ha...
32.7K 744 47
Evelyn had lost everything the day Hydra took her. Her friends, her family, and her freedom. She had given up hope and then The Avengers attacked t...
973 45 16
With Bruce and Thor gone, the remaining Avengers have started training some new recruits to help protect the world. However, when the United Nations...