Saved

Galing kay AMAC45

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

70

2.1K 77 2
Galing kay AMAC45

Kimora's POV

"BABA." I hear the most beautiful voice in the world say causing me to turn around and see my soulmate running at me.

A few seconds later my soulmate jumps into my arms causing me to wrap my arms around her and bury my head in her neck.

"I missed you so much." I say then I kiss Jackie's neck.

"I missed you too." Jackie says then I pull my head out of her neck and kiss my girlfriend for the first time in two weeks.

"I love you so much."

"I love you Kimora." Jackie says then we kiss a few more times.

"Ahem." Someone behind me says causing me to turn around and see everyone who's here to watch me box looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"We gotta go Bubba." Mama says with a smile so I look back at Jackie.

"Are you coming?" I ask.

"Do you want me too?" Jackie asks then I nod like a little child. "Then I will."

I smile then Jackie kisses my nose.

"I also have a surprise for you."

"What?" I ask.

"My coach said I can stay with you for the next three nights." Jackie says.

"Really?" I ask with a huge smile.

"Mhmm."

"Where are your bags?" I ask.

"They're already in your room Babygirl." Mommy says causing me to look at her like a confused Puppy. "Why do you think I asked for your key card this morning?"

"Oh." I say then I let my girlfriend down.

Once Jackie's on the ground I intertwine our hands then everyone who came to watch me box heads outside and gets in the 6 party buses that we rented for the weekend.

In my party bus is myself, Jackie, Kyra, Jordyn, Mom, Mama, Mommy, Charlie, Mom's sisters and Brother, Mama's sisters, mommy's sisters, and Kyra and I's grandparents.

Once in the party bus I sit down then Jackie sits down next to me and.

"Psst." I whisper as we start driving to the weigh-in.

"Yeah Baba?" Jackie whispers

"Could we do some Titty time tonight?" I whisper.

"Of course." Jackie says then she kisses me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say then Jackie rests her head on my shoulder.

I kiss the love of my life's head then I rest my head on hers and shut my eyes for the rest of the drive to the weigh-ins.

When the bus stops, Jackie and I get up, then we intertwine our hands and leave the bus.

Once everyone has got off the 6 party buses we head inside then my immediate family follows me while everyone else heads inside to find a seat.

Eventually I figure out where to go then we wait as the other fight's are weighed.

10 minutes later Claressa Shields is called out to weigh in

Eventually my opponents weight is announced and she weigh's 158 pounds.

"COMING TO THE STAGE." The announcer says. "WITH A 5 AND 0 RECORD, PLEASE WELCOME KIMORA HEATH."

"Why'd you have to shout?" I mumble as my twin and I walk out on stage.

"GO KIMORA." Sam shouts.

"YES BITCH." Pinoe shouts.

"THAT'S MY NIECE." Ash shouts as I get to the scale.

When I get to the scale I take off my slides, my sweats, and my shirt which leaves me in a sports bra and compression shorts.

Once I'm in my sports bra and compression shorts, I step onto the scales while my national team teammates whistle at me playfully.

"THE SCALE READS 160 POUNDS." The announcer dude shouts then I step off the scale.

Once I'm off the scales I head back to my twin and get dressed.

After I'm dressed I head over to Claressa then we do the face off thing.

"Alright girls." The promoter dude says. "We're good."

"See you tomorrow." Claressa says.

"See ya." I say then we walk away from each other.

Once I'm off the stage I intertwine my hand with Jackie's then my family and I go search for our friends and family.

When we find our friends and family I hug my aunts, uncle, and grandparents then I look at everyone.

"Come on people." I say. "Let's go eat."

- - - - -

Jackie's POV

"Now." I say after I lock the door to Kimora and I's hotel room then I turn around, look at my nude soulmate, and make grabby hands. "Gimme them titties."

"Oh Boo Bear." Kimora says as she chuckles.

I smile at my soulmate as I walk to the bed then I get on the bed and straddle my girlfriend, who's laying down.

"Hi Baba." I say as I place my hands on my girlfriend's immaculate tits.

"Hi Baby." Kimora says as she rubs my thigh's.

"So." I say. "What's on your mind?"

"I'm just nervous for tomorrow." My girlfriend says as I massage her tits.

"It's a big fight Baba." I say. "It's normal to be nervous."

"I wasn't this nervous for the Gold Medal match."

"Do you wanna know why I think you're nervous?" I ask.

"Yeah." Kimora says.

"You're Dad and your Mom's always wanted you to get to a title fight." I say. "And now that you're actually fighting a bunch of your feelings are pushed up to the surface in the form of nerves."

"......Why are you always right?" Kimora cutely mumbles.

"Because I'm your soulmate Baba." I say. "I know you."

Kimora sticks her tongue out at me causing me to giggle and squeeze her tits.

"Do you think your Mom's and Dad would've liked me?" I ask.

"I do." Kimora says. "They always said I'd meet someone like you."

"Like me?" I question.

"Bubbly, funny, someone who brings the best out in me, someone who pushes me to be better person, someone who loves me for me even though I have a dick, someone who makes me laugh, someone who makes me feel loved, someone who supports my dream's, and someone who make's me happy." Kimora says.

I smile down at my soulmate then I lean down and kiss her.

"Do you think I'll win?" Kimora asks as I sit back up.

"I do." I say as I roll my soulmates nipples between my fingers.

"I hope I win." Kimora mumbles.

"KiKi there's something I want you to know." I say.

"What is it?" My girl asks.

"No matter what happens tomorrow, I will still love you more than anything in the world and everyone here to watch you fight will still love you."

Kimora smiles at me then she squeezes my thigh's.

"Do you have your dress ready?" My defender asks

"I do." I say then I pat my girlfriend's tits. "But it's a surprise so don't you be trying to figure out what I'm wearing."

"Well what ever it is you're gonna be the most beautiful woman in the world."

"Flattery will get you everywhere Baba." I say as I blush. "What are you wearing to the after party?"

"A blazer, dress pants, and Chelsea boots." Kimora says.

"Well that's gonna look sexy." I say then I scoot down Kimora's body.

Once I'm straddling Kimora's abs I lean down then I lick, kiss, suck, and tease all over my soulmate's immaculate tits for a few minutes.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love Titty time?" Kimora asks as I straddle her sternum.

"A few times." I say then bend down and let my tits hang over Kimora's face.

My girlfriend then leans up and kisses my tits before she bites each of them once.

"I love when you do that." I say.

"I love it when you bite mine." Kimora says.

"I would've bitten them tonight, but I don't want the marks to be seen during the fight." I say.

"Smart." My girlfriend says.

"You ready for bed?" I ask.

Kimora nods so I move off her then we get under the covers.

Once under the covers I grab my girlfriend's Arcanine plushie then I cuddle into her and rest my head on her chest.

"Are you hard?" I ask.

"I am." Kimora says. "You ready?"

I nod then Kimora guides her dick into me.

Ever night we've slept together since Kimora told me she liked falling asleep with her dick inside of that woman we've went to sleep with her dick inside of me.

I really like it because it makes me feel connected to my soulmate.

"Good?" Kimora asks

"So good." I say then I kiss my soulmate.

After I kiss Kimora I rest my head on her chest then shut my eyes.

"Goodnight Princess." I hear Kimora say then she kisses my head. "I love you."

"Love chu too KiKi." I mumble. "Love chu too."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

449K 14.3K 154
In Emma's 21 years of living she has been to hell and back. She relies on a handful of people to keep her going. When one of them breaks her who will...
440K 12.1K 110
Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put the people she loves most in danger. How...
249K 8.3K 50
Stella has been working for to achieve her dream for 20 years, but not all of her family are supportive of her dream. How will Stella landing her dre...
620K 14.8K 68
Hayley knight had a love for soccer, it was what she lived and breathed. As a young teen, she dreamed of playing for the USA but after an accident, s...