Drop-dead deadly- Natasha Rom...

By NightRipa1

This story is about Axel Schnieder and her journey of fighting alongside Captain America. The organization wa... More

Casting
Slight changes
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 1
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 2
Captain America: The First Avenger pt.3
Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 4
The Avengers pt.1
The Avengers pt.2
Avengers pt.4
A break
The mission
Captain America: The Winter Soldier pt.1
Captain America: The Winter soldier pt.2
Quality time
Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.1
Avengers: Age Of Ultron pt.2
Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.3
I don't like parties
Civil War pt.1
Civil war pt.2
Civil war pt.3
Old memories
The legacy
Wakanda
Spiderman: homecoming pt.1
Spiderman: Homecoming pt.2
Spiderman: Homecoming pt.3
Moving day
A new generation
Infinity war pt. 1
Infinity war pt.2
Endgame

The Avengers pt.3

1.8K 59 1
By NightRipa1

" The gamma rays are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports of the Tesseract. But it's going to take weeks to process" Banner said as he held a machine above Loki's staff. I was sitting across from them messing with some bolts. " If we bypass their mainframe and direct route to the Homer cluster we can clock this at around 600 teraflops," Tony said. " I'm sorry... Teraflops?" I said. I had been catching up with most of their fancy words but really, Teraflops? Tony sighed. " It's a fancy word to measure computer performance," Tony said walked toward me. He put something down in front of me. " Fix it," he said. " I don't know anything about it," I said examining the box he put in front of me. " Did you know anything about those buses?" Tony asked. I kept quiet. " All I packed was a toothbrush," Banner said with a laugh. " You packed something Banner?" I said feeling for a crease on the box. " You can call me Bruce," he said. " You can call me Axel. The same goes for you Stark. I know my last name might be hard to pronounce" I said finally finding the crease and opening the box. " What's wrong with it?" I asked looking at the gears inside of the box. " It's jammed. A simple rerouting should do it" Tony said. He walked over to Bruce. They continued talking. I zoned out on them talking and started working on the box. I was pulling apart from one of the wires when one of them zapped. " Shit!" I said stretching my hand. I licked my finger and looked at the box. There was something inside of it. I stood up and walked over to one of the boxes with tools in it. I grabbed two tiny pointed metal sticks and carefully spread the wires. I scoffed. Stark was messing with me. The box didn't need to be rerouted. There was something jammed inside of it. I pushed the two metal pieces together and pulled out what was jamming it. It was a screw. After examining all of the wires and routing them carefully I shut the box and pressed the button on top of it. Music sounded from it. I turned to Stark. he pressed a button on the watch on his arm. He looked up at me. " 3 minutes," He said. " Too slow." He said then threw something at me. I caught it. it was a tiny box. It had multiple little versions of the tiny metal pieces I had used to get the screw out of the box. " They're called screwdrivers," Tony said. I heard a zapping noise. I turned around. " hey!" Steve shouted as he walked in. " Jury's out," Tony said. "You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, a huge bag of weed?" Tony asked Bruce. " Is everything a joke to you?" Steve asked Tony. Tony looked at Steve. I stood up. " Funny things are," Tony said pointing to Steve. I noticed that there was something blue glowing on Tony's chest. I'll have to ask him about it later. " It's just his personality Steve let it go." I said. " no. Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense, Doc." Steve said. " It's all right, I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things," Bruce said. " Steve..." I warned. " You're tip-toeing, big man. You need to strut." Tony said walking around the table. Steve and I both furrowed our eyebrows at Tony. "You guys are so old," He said to us. I scoffed. " You need to focus on the problem, Mr. Stark," Steve said. " Do you think I'm not? Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables." Tony said. I was getting tired of trying to break up their argument so I walked around to Bruce. " Is there anything here that I might be able to understand?" I asked him. He looked up at me. He pushed up his glasses. " Gamma rays are a penetrating form of electromagnetic radiation arising from the radioactive decay of atomic nuclei." He said. I sighed. " And that's what the big green guys is? Pure Gamma ray?" I asked looking at him. He nodded. " I bet he could absorb a ton of Radiation," I said examining the staff. " Wolfie. Here's another project for you" he said handing me a green circuit board. " What's this?" I said examining it. " It's a motherboard. I want you to turn it into something. You can use the metal shop over there. What would you do with this technology... Blueberry?" He said. I sighed. " I guess... It's a good way to get used to this era's technology" I said making my way over to the desk. Steve and Tony kept arguing. Steve eventually left the room. I was examining the motherboard. " Oh be careful of hte-" A yellow explosion erupted in my face. I coughed. I used my hand to wipe away the smoke. " Sorry. It was an old prototype" Tony said. I looked over at him. I sighed and continued working on it. 

I had gotten the mainframe set up and had finished welding a box together. Tony and Bruce were hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s database. I didn't really care. It didn't affect me in any way. I grunted in frustration and hit the table next to me. It cracked and crumbled underneath my hands. " And I thought I had anger issues" Bruce mumbled. " Things not going your way Wolfie?" Tony asked walking up to me. " The stupid motherboard keeps glitching," I said adjusting the motherboard AGAIN. " Did you just change my weapons manual into a musical instrument?" Tony asked looking at my blueprints. I sighed. I picked up the book Tony gave me and handed it to him. " Got anything that specializes in something other than weapons?" I asked looking at him. " You don't want to make a weapon?" He asked. " Right before my mother... Drowned she wanted a Music box from the fancy store that was down the street. My father was away at war and I didn't have any money... I just thought this would be a good way to..." I said hesitating. " I get it." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. " I make things dedicated to my parents all the time... Here" he said handing me a notebook. " What's this?" I asked opening it. " A Stark's guide to motherboards," he said clicking his tongue. I chuckled and started reading the notebook. 

I had finally gotten the Motherboard to work correctly when Fury walked in. He ignored me and went straight to Stark. " What are you doing Stark? You are supposed to be tracking the Cube." He said. " We are. The model's locked" Bruce said. I looked back at my project. More and more people started walking in making it hard for me to focus. I rubbed my head and picked up the box. " Do you have to yell?" I asked turning around. I noticed that Steve, Thor, and Natasha had joined us. Fury looked at me. " I'm sorry are you not bothered by the fact that he is making weapons with the tesseract?" Steve said to me. " Like I said. All men with power are the same and since I've been here I can't seem to get a moment's of silence. Yes, it's bad that they're using the Tesseract to make weapons but I'm sure a team of super-powered, noble, hero's will eventually stop them and if they don't then well... We're dead. And lately, Death looks real tempting" I said slamming down a screwdriver on the table. Everyone was silent for a moment. " I need a moment," I said pushing past Thor on my way out. " Axel..." I heard Steve call. I ignored him. 

I was standing on the top of the ship when something exploded. People started screaming. I looked to my left. A turbine exploded. I lost my balance. I fell and rolled into a box that was above the ground. I coughed and stood up. I could hear someone trying to talk to me over comms but it was static. " Hello? Do you read me!" I shouted. The earpiece started ringing. I took it out and threw it. I started making my way toward the main building. I heard a roaring. I entered the building. I saw Fury. " Fury! What's going on?" I asked approaching him. He looked at me. " We thought you were dead," He said looking at me. " You can't get rid of me that easy," I said. " Steve and Tony are working on the turbine. Thor is dealing with Banner. I need you to check on Agent Romonaff." he said. " Where is she?" I asked. " Lower bay." He said. I nodded.

" Natasha!" I shouted running through the mess of metal tubes. I could tell Banner had been through here. " Over here!" I heard her shout. I ran over to her. She was shaking holding her knee. " Hey, hey," I said approaching her. She looked over at me. I slowed down. She looked... scared. I raised up my hands. " It's okay... You know me" I said putting my hand on my chest and nearing her. She nodded her head. I sighed in relief. " You look pretty shaken up. Let's get you somewhere safe yeah" I said. She nodded. I reached for her hand. She reached for mine. The ship started doing a nosedive. I grabbed Natasha's hand and pulled her against one of the walls. She landed on top of me. I coughed. I pushed against the wall and lifted her. She looked at me. " I have to go." She said. " What?" I asked. " It's Barton. He' share. I'm the only one that can stop him." She said. " Well, surely there are others," I said furrowing my eyebrows. " No there isn't. I know his fighting style" She said pushing herself off of me. " Well. Let me come with you." I said steadying myself. " No. You have to go help the others." She said turning around. I was at a loss for words. " Why is everyone stubborn?" I said. 

I was making my way toward the main room when I saw Fury running into one of the rooms. I followed after him. It was where Loki's cell was located. After entering I saw Fury standing above Coulsen. I looked at Fury. He looked at me. I sucked in a deep breath. " Is he?" " Yes." I stayed silent. I could tell Coulsen had been stabbed through the chest. I excused myself from the room. 

Fury had Steve, Tony, and I sitting at a table. I wasn't listening until Fury said something that spiked my interest. " Called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people. To see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to. To fight the battles that we never could... Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea. In heroes" Fury said. Tony stood up. He left the room leaving just Steve, Fury, and I at the table. " Well, it's an old-fashioned notion." Fury said. " Steve and I are old-fashioned notions," I said standing up. " I think it's time I honor the dead," I said walking toward the laboratory. 

I had finished it. Why did it seem so... Forced. I had made the music box for my mom yet... She would hate it. She'd hate everything about it. She'd hate the fact that I wasted my time making a box that played music for her instead of training. I was about to crush the box when a hand stopped me. I looked up. It was Natasha. " What are you doing here?" I asked looking back at the music box. She lightly put her hand on the music box and took it from me. She put it on the desk behind me and knelt in front of me. I was sitting down on a bench. I looked her in the eyes. " What are you doing?" I asked. She just kept staring into my eyes. " Are you trying to intimidate me Ms. Romonaff?" I asked staring right back at her. She smirked. " There it is," She said. I furrowed my eyebrows. " There what is?" I asked. " Your mask," She said then stood up. " Wh-" "let's go." She said. " Where?" I asked. She just kept walking. 

" Hey, you guys aren't authorized to be in here," An Agent said as we entered the jet. " Son, just don't," Steve said. Wow. Steve just called him Son. Now that's old. There was a new guy next to me. Or to me he was new. He was the one that Natasha said only she could fight. " Pleased to meet you," I said sticking my hand out for him to take. He took it. " Clint. I've heard things about you." He said. " Axel.Good things I hope." I said nodding. He smiled. 

" Can you get me on the ground? Or somewhere useful?" I said as Clint and Natasha sat a few of the aliens. " Just a minute Axel," Clint said. I sighed. I turned around when something shot out one of the propellers. I grabbed onto the railings above me. Steve did the same. WE hit a lot of things on the way down. " Alright," I said as we exited the jet. " WE got to get back up there!" Steve shouted as we ran. A loud metal rumbling could be heard. I watched as a huge alien creature came down from the portal. More aliens were spitting out from its sides. " Where's Banner has he showed up yet?" Tony asked. " Banner?" Steve asked. " Just keep me posted," Tony said. 

" We've got civilians trapped," Clint said. " They're like fish in a barrel," Steve said. " We've got it you can go," Natasha said to Steve. Steve looked at me. I looked at him. " I've got my spear," I said smiling at him. He smiled back at me. " You and your spear," He said standing up. You and your shield" I said standing next to him. " Need a boost?" I asked looking at the Chituari that blocked our way. " A boost would be nice," He said. I smiled. I pressed the button on my staff. My shield formed. " Woah," He said. " Right," I said. " You guys," Natasha said. " right. Upsie daisy" I said stopping and turning to face Steve. He ran and jumped on my shield. I used all my strength to push and propel him into the air. Steve landed nicely. Clint helped people that were stuck in a bus nearby out. " Just like Budapest all over again," Natasha said. I looked at her weirdly. 

Clint got pinned down by a Chutari. I grabbed it and threw it behind us. Steve joined in and knocked three of them back. Lighting struck and hit four Chutari. " What's going on upstairs?" I asked as Thor landed next to us. " The border is impenetrable." " Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys" Tony said through comms. " How do we do this?" Natasha asked. " As a team" Steve responded. Natasha looked at me. " What?" I asked. She looked me up and down. " What?!" I asked again. " nothing," She said. What the hell dude. " I've got unfinished business with Loki," Thor said. " Get in line" Clint and I said at the same time. " Save it," Steve said. " Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us, and that's what we need," Steve said walking around everyone. I sighed. " Without him, these things could run wild. We go Stark up top. He's going to need us to-" " Steve was interrupted by a motorcycle approaching. I looked. It was Bruce. Everyone walked toward him. " So, this all seems horrible," Bruce said. "I've seen worse," Natasha said. " Sorry," Bruce said. " No, we could use a little worse," I said turning toward the giant alien. " You said the big guy was made of Gamma rays right?" I said glancing at Bruce. " I'm bringing the party to you," Tony said over comms. " I- I don't see how that's a party," Natasha said. " Dr. Banner. Right now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Steve said. " That's my secret. I'm always Angry" Bruce said. " Same," I said nodding my head. Bruce turned into the green guy and stopped the large alien. It was collapsing over on us. I popped out my shield and covered Natasha. The alien fell. I stood up. " Guys," Natasha said. " Close it, Cap," Tony said. " Okay listen up. Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment. Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and starts. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash." Steve said. " Can you give me a lift?" Clint asked Tony. " Right. Better clench up Legolas" Tony said. Tony grabbed Clint and took off. " Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Steve said. Thor swung his hammer and flew up. Natasha and I looked at Steve. Steve looked at me. " I want you to stay on the ground with Natasha and me. But once you get an open shot..." He said looking at me. I smirked. " Stick em'" I said. " And Hulk... Smash" Steve said. Hulk jumped and started smashing things. " Obedient now I see," I said watching Hulk. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 385 60
Eleanor (Nora) Williams had grown up, next door to Peter Parker, since he had moved in with his aunt May. Nora spent most of her life, in May's, more...
111K 2.9K 61
this is completely made up as I go along: Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers are assigned a mission that shakes Natasha to her core, as Natasha and St...
135K 2.2K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...
199K 5K 52
Y/n texts Natasha Romanoff about getting hurt instead of her best friend, Alena. But she ends up connecting with her, Unknowingly y/n shares every de...