𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰...

Od _tyannaaa

✔️Completed: 9/14/20 ⌨️ Edited: 6/17/23 Hendia Blair, a well known Las Vegas waitress finds herself falling i... Více

𝑼𝑷𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺.
𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑬.
𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬.
𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑰𝑬𝑺.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯.
𝑭𝑼𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺.
𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑼𝑴𝑨𝑺.
𝑫𝑨𝑫𝑫𝒀 𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑼𝑬𝑺.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺.
𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑺.
𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬.
𝑨 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑴𝑪𝑬.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻.
𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑻.
𝑴𝒀 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳.
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑺.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑽𝑬𝑫.
𝑴𝑨𝑭𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲.
𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻.
𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷𝑺.
𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹, 𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹.
𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯 (2).
𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯.
𝑹𝑶𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑷.
𝑩𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑱𝑶𝒀.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 (2).
:))

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫.

274 6 2
Od _tyannaaa

***

"This can't be happening."

I'd been panicking since they told me there was five minutes until I would be walking down that aisle. I could not believe that it was officially my wedding day. I could not believe that I was actually getting married to Geo in only a few minutes.

I felt myself tear up as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The thought of my mom not being here to tell me I'm beautiful struck me and it hurt. I wasn't getting cold feet, but I was beyond nervous.

"What is wrong with you Hendia? Get a grip!" I said to myself, letting out a nervous laugh. I heard someone knock on the door, knocking me out of my daze. The door opened a bit before Mr. Gi walked in. He smiled at me and I gave him a little smile back.

"You look absolutely stunning Hendia." He complimented.

"Thank you."

Mr. Gi wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. "You're shaking like crazy, you must be nervous." Mr. Gi laughed, pulling away from our hug. "I understand the feeling that you're having right now." He said to me.

"You do?"

"I've gotten married two times Hendia. Trust me, I know what this feels like and it's okay to feel this way. You're nervous." He said, taking my hand into his. "You know I've always liked you Hendia?" Mr. Gi asked, making my smile grow bigger.

"I've seen Geo go from being a complete jackass to being the nicest person and it's all because of you Hendia. You changed that boy in so many ways and he's so happy that you did. So am I" He continued on.

"Years ago I thought Geo was going to end up just like his uncle, I swear I did. I thought that boy was never going to change his evil ways. I watched him bring girls into our home, screw them, then dump them right after." I couldn't believe he was exposing his own son right now.

"I watched that boy go from saying that he doesn't believe in love to always talking about how in love he is with you. That boy loves you deeply and trust me, he's just as scared as you are." Gi said, making me laugh.

Mr. Gi looked down at his watch before letting out a sigh.

"You ready to do this?"

"I am."

"Let's go change your last name."

Mr. Gi and I locked arms before we walked over to the entrance doors. "Thank you so much for agreeing to walk me down." I said to Gi and he smiled at me. "I know it's what your dad what have wanted so I am beyond thankful that you asked, kiddo." He replied winking at me.

"All rise for the bride."

I took a deep breath as I watched the doors open, holding onto Mr. Gi's arm even tighter. A smile formed on my face as I saw Geo turn his head away from me before placing his hands over his face. Ryder placed his hand on Geo's should before shaking his head.

I could feel tears began to form in my eyes as I got closer, realizing how handsome Geo was. I looked over to see Harmony and Harlow, causing me to breakdown even more.

"Hi." I approached Geo at the altar. "You're so beautiful." He instantly said, softly wiping away my tears. I hadn't seen him since last night so he looked a bit different with his hair cut and facial hair that was now gone.

I looked up at him for a few seconds, admiring how great he looked before I had to look away because I began to blush. I couldn't believe this was my fine ass husband. He gave a little smile as we listened to the pastor speak.

"I believe the bride and groom have written their own vows today."

Geo reached his in pocket, taking out a folded piece of paper. He cleared his throat before he began to speak.

"Hendia Blair, soon to be Hendia Maxwell. I remember the first time we met. You hated me and I hated you too." Geo started off, making me roll my eyes as I thought back to our first interaction.

"That was all until my uncle came along and did something that made you need my help." He said, making my jaw drop as I realized he was talking about when Derek fired me.

"Sorry I just had to throw that in there. But what I'm trying to say is that I'm beyond happy we got the chance to build something together. I'm really happy you came into my life and shed some light on me." He added, taking my hand into his.

"You're the reason why I am the man I am today, and for that I am thankful. I promise to love you to the moon and back. I promise to be the best husband to you because you deserve genuine happiness. I promise to never give up on you, even when you piss me off." I couldn't help to laugh at his comment.

"You are such a romantic." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him.

"I love you Hendia Blair and I always will. You have my heart for the rest of eternity." Geo finished, causing the room to go quiet. I turned to look at Khloe who was holding the folded paper that had my vows written on it. She placed it in my hand before I turned to look at Geo.

"Geo Maxwell. The guy who I once hated. The guy who I looked at as the biggest asshole for a while." I started off, making Geo laugh before agreeing.

"The guy who helped me through so much. The guy who gave me two beautiful children. The guy who I want to thank for literally everything he has done for me. The guy I promise to love and cherish for the rest of my life. The guy who I want to spend the rest of my life with. The guy who I will be the best wife that I can be to." Geo bit his lip, staring down at me.

"Thank you for protecting me, you will always be the rich boy I fell in love with. I love you forever Geo Maxwell, you are now officially my life." I finished, staring back at Geo who had the biggest smile on his face.

We moved on with the wedding until it was all finally came to an end. "May all of you rise as I speak." The pastor, making everyone stand up in their seats.

"Before me stands a bride and groom who have joined their souls together in holy wedlock. In the name of the Holy Spirit, I now solemnly declare you husband and wife. Let no one put asunder those that have been joined together today in the presence of almighty God." Geo rubbed his hands together excited to hear the next part.

"Mr. Maxwell? You may now kiss your bride."

Geo took a step closer to before he pulled me into him, smashing his lips against mine. "Hello Mrs. Maxwell." Geo said and I loved the sound of that. I laughed, locking hands with him before turning to look at everyone. We watched as everyone screamed and jumped around, throwing confetti into the air as we walked down the aisle and out of the door.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

Geo and I turned around, seeing Harlow and Harmony running over to us with the biggest smiles on their faces. We opened our arms to them, letting them jump onto us.

I have no idea how I caught Harmony with these damn heels on, but I did. "Love is such a beautiful thing!" Harmony said with so much excitement. "Yes it is." I replied, placing a kiss on her cheek. We then waved to everyone before we left to go take pictures.

***

The night has finally come to an end and I can honestly say this was been the absolute best day of my life. I know I've said this many times before, but I cannot believe I'm actually married now. I cannot believe I married Geo Maxwell.

I also can't believe that my last name has changed. Blair to Maxwell. I actually like the sound of it. If my mom and dad were here right now, I just know they would be all over the dance floor telling me how proud they are of me. Even though they aren't here physically, I know they are here in spirit.

"If you don't stop dancing around like that, I'm going to have to take that dress off of you." Geo whispered in my ear and I bit my lip at the sound of that. "That's my que to never stop dancing." I replied to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you so much." He said to me and I turned to look at him.

"I love you too."

"So, what's next?" He asked placing a kiss on my lips.

"I don't want to move away anytime soon, but we could start looking?" I suggested.

"I think I like the sound of that." He replied to me and I nodded my head.

"I don't really care what's next in life. As long as I'm here with you and my kiddos, I'm perfectly fine." I said, making him smile.

"Me too." He replied to me and I hugged him.

I am beyond ready to see what the future looks like for Geo and I. I looked around, taking in this moment of celebration with the people I loved the most in the world. I looked up at the sky with a huge smile on my face before blowing a kiss up to my parents that I knew were proud of how far I've come in life.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.1M 168K 46
In which, a blind business tycoon gets assigned to a nymphomaniac nurse _____________________________________________ Copyright ©️ 2021 ssybahz (Star...
62.5M 2.6K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
42K 744 36
ɴᴏᴠᴇʟʟᴀ (+18) After a few poor life choices, Patricia 'Trixie' Gray ends up in Vegas working as a stripper. Just when life was already low for her, s...
657K 33.4K 58
₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ׂׂׂׂૢ་༘࿐...