๐Ÿ–คONLY MINE๐Ÿ–ค

By S30KmyJ1N

(Under editing) "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‹๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’†... More

I
II
C: ONE
C: TWO
C: THREE
C: FIVE
C: SIX
C: SEVEN
C: EIGHT
C: NINE
C: TEN
C: ELEVEN
C: TWELVE
C: THIRTEEN
C: FOURTEEN
C: FIFTEEN
C: SIXTEEN
C: SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER 18:๐Ÿ–ค A MONSTER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 19:๐Ÿ–ค TRUE FEELINGS ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 20:๐Ÿ–ค ONLY U!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 21:๐Ÿ–ค WILL U?? ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 22:๐Ÿ–ค UNREQUITED LOVE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 23:๐Ÿ–ค REUNION ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 24:๐Ÿ–ค SHE CAN'T ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 25:๐Ÿ–ค NEXT WEEK!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 26:๐Ÿ–ค TAE OPPA!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 27:๐Ÿ–ค FOREVER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 28:๐Ÿ–ค IGNORE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 29:๐Ÿ–ค DOUBT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 30:๐Ÿ–ค U LOVE HER, RIGHT? ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค JUST MINE๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 31:๐Ÿ–ค JUST LOVE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 32:๐Ÿ–ค TRUST ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 33:๐Ÿ–ค CHEAT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 34:๐Ÿ–ค PUNISHMENT!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 35:๐Ÿ–ค REMORSE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 36:๐Ÿ–ค A MESS ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 37:๐Ÿ–ค LAST BREATH ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 38:๐Ÿ–ค UNABLE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 39:๐Ÿ–ค LEFT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 40:๐Ÿ–ค BANG!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 41:๐Ÿ–ค I LUV U, PRINCESS!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 42:๐Ÿ–ค SEPARATION ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 43:๐Ÿ–ค PAIN ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 44:๐Ÿ–ค EMOTIONS AVOWED ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 45:๐Ÿ–ค LOVE ME PLEASE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 46: ๐Ÿ–ค HOPES ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 47: ๐Ÿ–ค CHANCE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 48: ๐Ÿ–คAT MY SIDE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 49: ๐Ÿ–ค ENVY ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 50: ๐Ÿ–คAWAKE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 51: ๐Ÿ–คJEON JUNGWOO ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 52: ๐Ÿ–ค PREGNANT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 53: ๐Ÿ–ค HER DESIRE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 54: ๐Ÿ–ค WEAK ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 55: ๐Ÿ–ค HEY, PRINCESS!!!๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 56: ๐Ÿ–ค ENCOUNTER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 57: ๐Ÿ–ค DIVORCE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 58: ๐Ÿ–ค HURT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 59: ๐Ÿ–ค ACQUITTAL ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 60: ๐Ÿ–ค ONLY MINE ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค TO TAELIENS!!! ๐Ÿ–ค

C: FOUR

11K 468 66
By S30KmyJ1N

OUR DESPICABLE LOVE

The girl and boy were kissing deeply, as if nothing else mattered. After a little while, the boy gently stopped on noticing that the girl needed to breathe. He joined their foreheads together and rose to gaze deep in her eyes.

Meanwhile The girl was mesmerised by the adorable yet handsome face of the boy holding onto her. She quickly pecked his nose, drawing out a light laugh from him.

They stayed like that for a moment, soaking in the moment. Suddenly with a voice filled with emotion, the boy said to his one and only, "Promise me, that I’m the only one who can be this close, the only one who can kiss you like this, look at you with this much love, only one who can hold you this tight, who can love you like this. Tell me I'm the only one who has your heart, just me!"

The girl sprang to feel her eyes getting heavy because of the tears that welled up in the her eyes from his heartfelt words and his eternal love for her. "You're the only one who holds a place in my heart, my body, my life, my soul, everything that's related to me, Just you!" she assured him, her words bringing tears of happiness to his eyes too.

He saw in her eyes the same love she saw in his, the love in her eyes that was for him, only for him. Not wanting to lose another second, he drew her into a tender kiss and whispered, "I love you, my princess."

Her lips streched into a big smile, as she held his cheeks and responded with a light kiss on his lips, "I love you too, my kookie."

——————————

As soon as Jennie and Rosé saw the girl approaching the dining table, they chimed in together, "Good morning, Yn" and marched over to give her a hug.

"Good morning," Yn replied, managing to display a small, forced smile.

"Good morning, my Humpty Dumpty," Baekhyun chimed with a cheerful tone, giving her a forehead kiss.

"To you too, Oppa," Yn responded, playfully pinching her brother's cheek.

Breakfast was going quietly until Baekhyun broke the silence, drawing the attention of the trio. "So, how was the party?" he asked. Jennie and Rosé tensed up at the mention of the party and looked at Yn, who was lost in her own a mess of thoughts.

"It was... uh... it was good," Rosé finally managed to say, stuttering a bit. "How was your meeting?" She gulped, quickly trying to change the subject and fortunately succeeding in doing so.

"It went well," Baekhyun replied.

"It must have, you're one of the top businessmen," Jennie stated, feeling proud of her boyfriend.

After breakfast, Baekhyun went to his room, and it was decided that skipping college for the day to visit the hospital might be a good idea. Baekhyun was initially hesitant to let Yn go, thinking she might be tired, but Jennie and Rosé convinced him, as they wanted to distract her from Jungkook and his schemes.

But little did they know, the very person they were trying to run from was always one step ahead of them.

Seoul Hospital

The trio was warmly greeted by the staff, who for some reasons were extra energetic which surely made the girls feel slightly anxious. As they moved through the corridors, every hospital employee they passed gave a heartwarming smile to them.

Just like in college, the three held a positive reputation in the hospital. Their seniors, also held them in high regard and adored them which contributed to their sense of comfort in the hospital.

They were on their way to the emergency ward to volunteer when their steps halted at the call of the Senior Doctor, who wanted to introduce them to someone new.

The man they were about to meet was facing away from them, flanked by five men and surrounded by a number of bodyguards. Yn went straight ahead, approaching the Senior Doctor. She respectfully bowed, which positioned her and her friends with their backs to the man. It was then that Mr. Suk began the introduction making them turn around.

Yn

"Girls, I want to introduce you to our new trustee, the top businessman in Asia, Mr. Jeon Jungkook," the announcement froze me in my tracks. Hearing his name, my heart stopped, and fear gripped me. The man I had hoped to forget, My nightmare, He was here, close enough to reignite all my fears. The two girls next to me exchanged puzzled glances, trying to understand my reaction.

I could sense him smirking at my discomfort, enjoying the power he had to unsettle me without a word. The elder before us was constantly urging us to greet the new trustee, but his motions felt like weapons, each one reminding me of the pain I wished to escape. Eventually, Mr. Suk himself turned me around to face him, his smirk telling me he relished seeing me so vulnerable.

His smirk... It seemed to say he enjoyed seeing me like this, weak and scared. It was as if he was proud of it, as if my pain amused him. It felt like he... he never felt hurt leaving me, like he never loved me.

All these thoughts were killing me I felt betrayed all over again, the pain sharp in my chest, making it hard to breathe. The moment was broken when I heard Rose introduce herself.

"Hello I'm Park Roseanne, Nice to meet you." She said with a mocking, albeit forced, smile which he returned with a crushing handshake.

Jennie followed, avoiding the physical greeting, and then it was my turn.

Facing him felt like I was facing my bitter past all over again.

"Hello, I'm Yn, pleased to meet you," I greeted, bowing slightly, deliberately avoiding a handshake with him. But my heart skipped a beat when he extended his hand towards me. With all the strength that remained within me, I forwarded my hand. Touching him brought back a flood of emotions, his lips curved up in a heartwarming smile which seemed more mocking than warm to me.

He wasn't intending to leave my hand but I did and quickly withdrew my hand from his, breaking our brief connection. Our eyes locked for a moment, but I couldn't bear it and looked away, my gaze now set on the five boys who were looking at me with their wide smiles.

However, my heart remained guarded, memories of their betrayals held me from warming up to them. Turning back to my friends, I made sure there was a clear distance between me and the boys, a barrier to protect myself.

Jungkook

Finally, it happened. I saw her again. Sure, we crossed paths last night, but that didn't count for me. Today was different; I got to be close to her, to touch her, and hear her voice, which to me is like music to my ears.

But it hurt, it pained me to see her react so coldly, as if my presence was the last thing she wanted.I could see a flicker of disgust in her eyes, when I reached out to her and that feeling nearly killed me. Her gaze was filled with no emotion towards me but anger.

Despite the harshness in her eyes, I felt the love she still holds for me. I felt it when I touched her – My touch was melting her but she quickly masked it by her apparent disdain. She seems determined to show nothing but anger towards me, but I know she still loves me.

Deep down, she knows it too but it's just that she's hurt and I know that earning her forgiveness will take time. I'm holding onto the hope that once she knows the full story behind my betrayal, she'll find it in her heart to forgive me. My Princess will forgive me and look at me with love again.

The subsequent moment, I watched her fading away from my sight and disappearing into a room followed by her friends, Jennie, one of them, turned herself towards me and pointed her middle finger at me she entered. I couldn't help but smirk at her defiance, and shifted to walk towards the office.

Yn

I couldn't understand it. Why me? Why did all of this have to happen to me? What did I do to deserve such a mess? I was overwhelmed with regret, regretting my very existence. As we stepped into the cabin, I started to curse myself inwardly while my eyes were clouded with tears, not even noticing the girl who was frantically trying to make her point.

Rose said, with a sense of amazement in her voice, "Geez, I told you, see. He's involved with both our college and the hospital."

"Can you just stop fucking proving that you're right all the time?" Jennie, snapped back clearly frustrated. She glared at Rose, adding, "The real question is, why him? Of all people, why does it have to be him? I just can't understand, Is he doing all of this on purpose?"

"Would you just stop exaggerating for a second? Why would he do any of this on purpose? He is the one who lef—" Rose was halfway through her sentence, her voice rising in exasperation, when both of them stopped to look at the third girl, looking frightened. But then, the door suddenly swung open, revealing... Kim Seokjin.

Seokjin

The moment I stepped through the door, my eyes immediately searched for the one person I'd been longing to see. There she was, standing by the window, tears welling up in her eyes, seemingly lost in her own world.

Seeing her like that tugged at my heart. I couldn't bear it. I quickly walked over to her and gently turned her to face me, but her eyes wouldn't meet mine, which pained me even more.

Without a moment's hesitation, I embraced her. She was all I had, along with the guys; they were my family from the start. It had been tough on me as well on the boys to be apart from her, but circumstances had forced us to.

I held her close, not wanting to let go, but was jolted back to reality by her voice, icy and distant, "Why are you here?" Her attempt to stifle her cries only made my own eyes begin to water.

I was at a loss for words and could only hug her again, but then she was suddenly pulled away from me by Rose.

"I think she asked you something, why are you here, Seokjin?" she challenged.

Without hesitating for a second, I replied firmly, "To take her back with me." The three of them had baffled expressions on their faces which didn't deter me. I took hold of Yn's wrist gently but firmly and started to lead her away from her friends, despite her struggling in my hold and her friends shouting at me.

Turning back to Yn, I tried to reassure her, "Don't worry, I'm here now. Trust me, I won't let anything happen to you." She gave me a hesitant nod. Then I deflected my gaze towards the other two girls who were staring at me intensely, addressing them with a stern look, I warned, "And you two, better come with us quietly unless you want to deal with my guards."

I felt Yn's stare on me, puzzled and knew the reason behind it, but I shrugged it off and simply smiled at her, hoping to ease her worries.

——————————

Yn stood in disbelief, overhearing him threatening someone. This was the same person who had never raised his voice, was now intimidating her friends, which was instilling a sense of fear in her.

She felt something bad coming towards her, but the love she remembered seeing in his eyes a decade ago still seemed to be present there, and it was softening her heart amidst the chaos. She wanted to embrace him, cry in his arms, hit him for leaving her, but she didn't, choosing instead to follow him silently to wherever he intended to take her.

And now, she found herself outside the office of the Trusty, also known as Jeon Jungkook.

Hesitation rooted Yn in place, but Seokjin, noticing her reluctance, reassured her, "Don't worry, Kid. We're all here for you, and I'll be right by your side inside, too. Just come along." Nodding, she allowed Jin to lead the way as they entered the office to find Jungkook waiting, his anticipation visible.

Upon seeing Yn, Jungkook's demeanor transformed into that of an excited child, rushing to envelop her in a hug.

Since yesterday Yn didn't notice how much he had changed, It was now when she saw the changes in him — his hair longer and bangs falling over his eyes, his physique more muscular that she could feel through the hug, and his eyes carrying a new intensity. Yet, his smile remained unchanged.

What striked her most was his body that was now adorned with tattoos, many of which were dedicated to Yn — her name, birth date, the date of their first meeting, the date of their first kiss, the affectionate nickname he had for her, 'Princess' and more tattoos that added an eerie aura to his appearance.

He was looking creepy.

The moment Yn jolted back to reality from her observations, she realized Jungkook was still holding her, his lips now at her neck, pecking her all over. She pushed him away, causing him to stumble and look at her with eyes brimming with tears. Jungkook did not appreciate the way she pushed him away while the hurt expression on his face pained her, though she couldn't understand why.

"Princess, just... just let me hug you for a while. You don't even know how long I've waited to touch you. Please," Jungkook pleaded, his voice breaking as he reached out to her, caressing her cheeks with admiration.

Yn recoiled, removing his hands from her face and gawked right into his black eyes with a sharp intensity in hers.

"No! I won't let you do that. Forget hugging; I won't even let you touch me again in this life. And get this one thing in your mind, Mr. Jeon Jungkook... your touch disgusts me. It—" she declared, her voice trembling with anger. Before she could finish, her emotions overpowered her, and she broke down in tears.

The five boys around her quickly ran towards her, enveloping her in a group hug. Their eyes, too, were filled with tears upon witnessing their sister breakdown.

"Yn, stop crying, Kid. It's not good for you..." Namjoon comforted.

"Shhh, Yn, don't cry. You're just hurting yourself," Yoongi added softly.

Hoseok, embracing her from behind, couldn't hold back his tears, "Ynah..."

"Kid, please forgive us... sweetheart, please forgive us," Jimin sobbed.

"Yn, please stop crying, for us, for me. Please," Jin pleaded.

Hearing their pleas, Yn managed to halt her tears. Although she was angry with them, she couldn't bear to see them in pain because of her. Yoongi held her close, and for a moment, she rested her head on his chest, seeking solace. She closed her eyes for a moment of peace but was interrupted as Jungkook spoke again, prompting her to open her eyes.

"Princess, forgive me. I'm sorry for betraying you, for leaving you when you needed me the most. But believe me, there wasn’t a single day I didn’t cry missing you. Trust me love, I never wanted to leave, but I had no control over what happened. Please, trust me..." Jungkook pleaded, tears streaming down his face, his voice filled with despair. However, his words, ignited a fiery anger in Yn turning her eyes red.

"Forgive you? No! Never! After everything you've done, you have the guts to ask for my forgiveness? What makes you think I would, Jungkook? Because if you think that I'm naive so I'll forget everything you did to me, Then I'm sorry, you're wrong. I will never forgive you. You're the reason behind my worst nightmares, my sleepless nights, and why I can't trust love anymore," she screamed, a single tear betraying her anger by escaping her eyes.

"Why did you do this to me? Wasn't I good enough? Why weren't you there for me when I was in pain? Why did you all leave me when I needed you? Was that because I didn't deserve you or was I not deserving of your love?" Her voice broke as she questioned him, tears streaming down her face before she turned and ran out, followed by her friends.

As soon as Yn faded away from his sight, Jungkook collapsed to the floor, sobbing. His hyungs, quickly rushed towards him and kneeled down before him, offering comfort. Jin embraced him, "Hyung, I lost her. I lost her hyung, she hates me..." He spoke, sobbing in the elders' arm.

"Jungkook, stop crying. She doesn't hate you; she's just angry. She still loves you. Remember you said it yourself that she is just displaying that she hates you but inside she still loves you. Just give her some time, she'll come back to you," Jin soothed.

"And what if she doesn't?" Jungkook asked, seeking answers from Jin as he gazed at him like a child with his blurry eyes.

"Then..." Jin hesitated, exchanging looks with the others before continuing, "then we won't stop you from getting her back... even if it means forcefully." He declared hesitantly, his endorsement drawing a dark, determined smile from Jungkook.

"I'll get her back, hyung. Even if it costs someone their life or mine. Whether she agrees or not, whether she loves me or not, I'll get her back at any cost. Just wait and watch!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 898 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
110K 4.8K 54
โThis red mark will remind you that you are mine, only mine and always mineโž He said in his husky deep voice which sends shivers down my spine. ...
2M 63.1K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
343K 10K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...