The Prince of Nothing || Dr...

By simply_bluebird

Dream had a mission to kill the prince... but instead chose a different option. Will George choose to side w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
a/n - read or die

18

2.5K 109 191
By simply_bluebird

George's POV

George gave an alarmed look to Dream as they entered the war room. Dream just looked him with a neutral expression, waiting for George to say something.

George walked to the large table in the middle of the room. There was a large map littered with pins that marked important landmarks, enemy and friendly troop locations, and supply warehouses.

His eyes widened. Lists of troop numbers, supply stocks, and commanding officers were piled messily on the table. George picked one up and skimmed the names. He didn't recognize any. George tossed the paper on the table and looked at the map again.

He could see the precise location of where he was and how far north his home was. George ran his finger along the route. He looked at Dream. "Why are you showing me this?"

"Because you were gonna find out eventually."

George stiffened. Dream was yet again bringing up him joining their side. George wasn't as disgusted with the idea as much as before, but he still didn't want to betray his father.

George let out a dry laugh. "I guess it was either I either join your fight and see this eventually or see it and die if I don't join your side."

Dream frowned. George looked away and walked around the table. He scanned the walls.

There were more maps, but without pins and troop locations. His eyes landed on a pair of paintings. There was one of him and his father. George narrowed his eyes. "Why is there a painting of me and one of my father?"

"So we can show our men our targets." Dream said simply, "Although, you're no longer a target."

"What am I then?"

Dream paused before replying, "Well, currently you're a liability. We can't trust you yet, but I hope that you can become an asset to our fight."

"Just an asset, huh?"

Dream cringed. "Hopefully a friend as well."

George pursed his lips and looked back to the painting of him. "Is that what we are?"

He heard Dream walk towards him and look at the paintings with him. Dream shifted his footing and cleared his throat. George could tell he was searching for the right response. Was there a right response to his question? George didn't know.

Dream took a deep breath, "I— I don't know. We can be whatever you want us to be."

George turned back to the table, choosing not to respond. He looked at the pin locations, but he couldn't focus. His mind was distracted and tired. They hadn't gotten rest since the cave and that wasn't very comfortable.

He leaned his hands against the table and sighed. "Can we go back? I'm tired."

"Sure," Dream said quietly.

They left the war room and headed to Dream's room. Dream let George wash up first in the connected bathroom. George cleaned himself quickly and laid in bed. He didn't meet Dream's eyes as they passed each other.

George laid on his back and stared at the ceiling. He was tired, but his mind was running through a million thoughts a minute.

Dream came out of the bathroom a while later. It took him longer because of his wound. His shoulder was rewrapped in a more sloppy manner. Dream smirked at George as he walked out.

Of course he took off his shirt.

George rolled his eyes. Dream sat down beside him quietly, leaning against the bed's headboard. George sensed major waves of tension so thick you could cut it with a knife.

George sat up and looked at Dream. "How's your shoulder?"

"Could be worse."

George nodded. "That's good, I guess."

Dream leaned his head against the headboard. His eyes were half-lidded as he observed George.

George flushed and looked away. That's so hot.

George's eyes widened as he shook the thought from his head. Seriously George? This is not the time to be horny.

Dream chuckled at George's red face and George continued to internally scold himself. He took a deep breath and looked back to Dream.

Dream had an eyebrow flicked up in amusement. His lips were in a lazy smirk and his eyes were aflame with playfulness and want.

George bit his lip. He crawled closer to Dream, but paused in front of him. Dream licked his lips and used his uninjured arm to pull George onto his lap. George froze, unsure of what to do. Dream chose for him.

Dream grabbed George's shirt and pulled him to his lips. George eagerly accepted the kiss. He ran his hands through Dream's hair roughly.

Dream's left hand roamed under George's shirt while his other rested in his waist. George hungrily kissed Dream, impatient for more. Dream placed his hand against George's chest and pushed him away slightly. George's eyes flew open as he looked into Dream's eyes.

Dream's lips tickled against George's as he murmured, "What do you want George? Tell me what you want."

George's heart raced in excitement. "I want a distraction," he said breathlessly, "I want... fun."

Dream's face fell for a moment, but it was gone in less than a second.

"I can give you fun George," he replied huskily.

Dream nudged George's head up as he began to suck marks down his neck. Dream's sinful mouth seemed to declare George's neck as his own.

His hand traced its way up George's chest while George's hands ran though Dream's hair as he softly moaned. Dream hummed approvingly.

Dream bit down roughly on the sensitive part of George's neck. George gasped and dug his fingers into Dream's hair. He quickly let go of his hair and started to rapidly unbutton his shirt.

Dream lifted George and turned him on his back. George pulled Dream's mouth onto his own. Dream hungrily kissed back. He didn't seem to care about his shoulder. It wasn't bleeding, so George assumed it was fine.

Dream removed his lips from George's and looked down at him, "Is this alright?"

George shuddered at his gruff tone. He nodded and pulled Dream back to his mouth.

"Please say it verbally." Dream muttered, his voice straining.

George huffed impatiently, "Yes, it's alright Dream."

"Clay... call me Clay." Dream murmured into his ear.

George's eyes widened. Dream was waiting for him to continue. George licked his lips. "Yes, Clay, this is alright."

Dream smiled against his neck and went back to marking George's neck. He trailed his mouth down to George's chest and sucked marks down torso. George let out a soft moan and Dream tugged down his pants.

George gripped Dream's back, digging his nails into his back.

The rest of the night flew by in a haze.

(*cough* - they had sex, let's just say that. Please read the a/n)

----------

a/n - Hey guys. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Uhhh, yeah. Sorry the last few sentences were kinda weird. I don't know how to write smut nor do I want to learn. That's all you're getting.

All seriousness now,

I'm not comfortable with writing more than this. Smut is not my strong suit and I don't want to write it so please don't ask me to.

Go read a different dnf fan fiction if you want that.

I'm completely okay with sexual comments, just don't ask me to write more than what I'm comfortable with :)

Yes, there will still be suggestive themes and kissing throughout the rest of the book, but that's about it.

Thank you for understanding. I hope you're enjoying the story so far!

I'll take this moment to let you know that I have no idea how long I'll make this story. I don't wanna rush the relationship or the plot so we'll see how this goes.

Thank you for sticking around. The support is insane! I love you guys! Stay safe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.4K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...
19.8K 775 9
After new and familiar faces start to come back into his life and try to take his beloved Sapnap away, George swears he'll go to extreme lengths to m...
17.5K 690 23
16+❗️ Dream and George are both in different mafias, not voluntarily of course. They meet at a human auction and after a while decide to team up. L...
228K 9.2K 30
George wakes up in a dark forest, nothing but the clothes on his back. No more than few minutes later, somehow he manages to get caught by guards? Go...