Disastrous Life - BSD Fyodor...

By TheNameisKomiFu

COMPLETED🍒 ----------------------------------------------------------------- You are an orphan girl in the s... More

Chapter 1 - Falling to Death
Chapter 2 - What A Surprise
Chapter 3 - A Bad Criminal
Chapter 4 - I Got You
Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life
Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game
Chapter 7 - Devil's Dance
Chapter 8 - The Meeting
Chapter 8.5 - The Meeting
Chapter 9 - New Place
Chapter 11 - Don't Touch
Chapter 12 - Revision
Chapter 12.5 - Revision
Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 14 - Tie
Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery
Chapter 16 - Help Hand
Chapter 16.5 - Help Hand
Chapter 17 - Don't Do This to Me
Chapter 18 - Blue
Chapter 18.5 - Blue
Chapter 19 - Cookies
Chapter 20 - Dad Shapes
Chapter 21 - SOS
Chapter 22 - Complicated
Chapter 22.5 - Complicated
Chapter 23 - Fraud!
Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 24.5 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 25 - From Where I Was
Chapter 26 - Super Happy Chit-chat
Chapter 27 - Kamui
Chapter 27.5 - Kamui
Chapter 28 - Thoughts
Chapter 29 - Human
Chapter 30 - The Casino
Chapter 31 - Distributed
Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run
Chapter 33 - Run
Chapter 34 (END) - Disastrous Life
Author Note (pls read :Dd)

Chapter 10 - Quick Moves

2.9K 87 66
By TheNameisKomiFu

Dazai Osamu's POV

The mist makes people with an ability died strangely because it's like they're attacked by their own ability.

"Kunikidaw-kunn, I'm leaving~"

"STUPID DAZAI! YOU DON'T EVEN FINISH YOUR ASSIGNMENT! HEY!" he's trying to stops me.

"Ya ya~ leave it to Atsushi - kyuun our new member that already famous because defeated the Guild's top~"

"G-gah? Dazai-san, wait!!" I slam the door and everyone still calling me.

I'm sorry Atsushi. I have to move now.

First I intended to meet Chuuya. When I was in his head quarters, no one is here. I started to discovering this place. But when I step back, someone hit my back really hard.

"Hey shitty Dazai- what're ya doing here, Huh?!" The king of sheeps came.

"It's hurt Chuwyaa! Aw aw aw my back..." he handcuffs my hands when I groaned.

"Chuwyaa, I do nowthing wronggh~!" He makes the face of 'i disgusted because of your face'.

"You, Traitor... I will never forget that you have left me sleeping on that field after fighting lovecraft. Got that?!" I hissed as he puts me on the wall.

Without any more talks, he left me alone. Well, I'm really good at escaping. Or who wasn't?

I played the handcuffs on both of my hands. When I heard a click, Chuuya came back from behind of the wall.

"Oh wassup Chuwyaa~! Are you done with work??"

"Shut your dirty mouth, sicko."

With his feet, he kicked the chain of my handcuffs. When he done, I clap my fingers and the handcuffs was unlocked.

"Damn, shitty Dazai. If you can open it, why don't you do that as soon as possible?!" He smack my face.

I give him a hum and he chuckled. Well, I love to tease him as much as I can. It's just I can get entertained by that.

"Well Chuuya..."

"What's wrong with that serious tone huh?"

"I came here just to tell you... that..." he lift his head to me.

"What?"

"I will die soon." He hissed and I laughed.

"You shitty asshole, you have already told me those things like thousand times. Are you playing with me? Use your time to do something more-"

"The mist... we have to do something about it." He stops when I said it.

"Mist? Why so sudden?"

"I know who's behind this." With big smile I walk to his back.

"Chuuya... I want you to go to Ango's place. We don't have enough time."

"What? Why me though? Who is that the one who makes this thing happen-"

"Trust me this time, Chuuya. I'll never leave you sleeping like a baby alone agai-" he hit my head when I said that.

"Alright, alright. I'll follow your demands. But, make sure..."

"Hmm??" He walks away and looks at me.

"Don't die." I smiled and he gone.

After this, may I have to go to the place that the mist often showed?

Shibuzawa Tatsuhiko's POV

Dostoevsky sit on the chair hanging me an apple. He takes his and peel it with his knife.

"Dostoevsky... I really need to thanks that you give me an opportunity to live again."

"No need. It's just a miracle from our Devil." He smiled and puts the peeled apple back.

"You'll not eat it?"

"Yes. This is for someone special. I've left her like 3 hours. I want to checked her now. Excuse me." He gone with the peeled apple.

Young people are different...

Oh, I can feel someone with an ability doesn't get affected with my mist.

I quickly left this building and find this person. Because I know, the only person who can vanish someone's ability is...

Dazai Osamu.

Me and Dostoevsky have searched this person. But without any efforts, he came to us. What a miracle.

He was in a bar. With invisible shadow I sit beside him. He talks with himself. I heard a guy's name, he mentioned "Odasaku" many times.

Is he sick or something? He swallowed kind of capsule after drink alcohol. Well, not in my business.

He walks away from the bar to the outside. When he sees the mist, he saw my shadow.

But he was stopped with many guys. They're armed.

"We gonna stop you here, Dazai." A guy with circle glasses said.

"Well, try me. If you can."

When he saw my shadow's eyes, I know that he agreed with me. I make those all people unconscious but the glasses guy. And when he walks to the mist, I dissapeared my shadow and prepared to welcome him.

Your POV

I heard a knock. Is that Goncharov?

"It's okay Goncharov- you can enter this room everytime you want it."

"It's my pleasure, Devil." It's not Goncharov.

"Damn, why are you always make me surprised?" He sits on the chair and smiled at me.

"It's a surprise too when you already know my employee's name." I chuckled and he laugh.

"Shut up, weird hat..."

"I love every name you'll give me. Anyway... I bring you some apples."

He gives me the peeled apples. All the apple's shapes are pretty good. Is he a cook? Well, I'm not gonna eat this. He's pretty strange for me.

"Ah... do you hate apple? I'm sorry to mocking your appetite." He makes a sad face, and I hate it.

"Dammit, okay okay... I'll eat it."

"You don't hate it?" He starts to smile again.

"Yeah, why don't? Thanks for your foods. I never eat this well."

"Must be hard for you live on the streets." My eyes widened.

"Hey! Tell me! Why are you know me so well?" He smiles and laughs.

"Ahahaha... Try to remember it again. Devil... ah, I think... it's not suit for you. Why don't try 'Princess'? It suit right?"

"Shut up, damn... stop calling me in a particular way. Call me with my name, or Siruko. That's better."

"It's not particular. It's because it was your truly identity. I know much of-"

He removes the smile from his face. He stands and walks to the door.

"Hey, weird hat! What was happened-"

"I'm sorry, Devil. I will be busy again. I'm not expected a Quick Move like this." He leaves me already.

Quick move? Is he hitting on me? No way... what is he trying to tell me? Is he nervous because of me? It's not like him. There must be something else. What's happening outside this room?

I heard a loud explosion and screams from the outside. I think it was not in this building's area. But it's so loud.

Damn... what was actually happened in this place?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
491K 17.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
107K 6K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...