RED FAVOR [G!P]

By WeirdoAtNight

Son Chaeyoung is a 17 year old incoming senior when her mom and dad got a divorced and their life turns upsid... More

Manhattan
Perfect School?
New Meat
Partners
Shhhhh
Bad Decision
The Deal
Yo'
Yo'
Meet The Family
Knowing Chaeyoung
Furious
Sway
Julia
Out Of The Blue
Better Days(?)
Sudden Ending
Doctor Son
Unexpected Patient
Meeting Again
Closure
Hangover
Jealousy And Anger
Starting A New Life
Orphaned
Biggest Revelation
Love Me Tonight
We Are Fated

Right Thing To Do

10.5K 389 183
By WeirdoAtNight

[15 years ago]

Mina's POV

"You imbecile!"

I received a hard slap from my mom.. She found out that I was 4 months pregnant now. Coz she saw my stomach getting bigger.

I'm currently living here in our mansion in Italy. My mom always visits me here every week to check if I'm still here.

"Who is the father of you child?!" She asked. I can't tell her about Chaeyoung. "Of course, it's not that lesbian I saw im your room, so who is it?!"

"G-He's gone.."I only said. While rubbing my swolleb cheek.

"How could you do that to me?!"

"I-Im sorry,mom..."

"Garett is your boyfriend and you did that!"

"Abort that!"

"No, the baby is already alive!" I yelled when I heard what she just said."She's not an embryo,anymore. There's a breathing fetus inside me that already has a heartbeat!"

"okay, let me think about what I'd do to you and your child.."My mom walked outside my room.

I sobbed while I'm rubbing my stomach.

"Chaeyoung...." I whispered."We have a baby..."

______________

I remember how I struggled during my pregnancy. I celebrated my 18 birthday alone in the mansion, while my stomach was so huge I can't even stand up.

Now,Chaeyoung already met Cassidy.

My daughter is inside her room and doesn't wanna talk to me. I dunno if she believes me that she doesn't have a father but a mother.

What surprised me is they already know each other. Did fate crossed tge paths? Was they really destined to meet before they'd know they're related?

This is crazy. I can't believe I'd see Chaeyoung again in that situation.

I took the spare key..

Cassidy has to know the truth. Before she do something stupid again.

When I opened the door. Cassidy is covered with a comforter...

Or So I thought?

I immediately pulled the comforter. All I saw is the pillow. Yeah,Cassidy surly sneaked out when I was in the bathroom.

I dunnow where did she get that kind of personality

"Fuck!"

I immediately called my bodyguards.

My rebellious daughter, successfully sneaked our from our bodyguards again and I dunnow how can she do that.

Will she go to Chaeyoung?

"Whats happening?"

I turned and there's Chaeyoung..

"Cassidy sneaked out again.."I answered.

"What?!"

She approached me.

"She's so good in sneaking as always..."I said. Well, Cassidy is such a gifted kid just like her mom, that's in front of me,right now.

Her teachers always praised her for being a genius. No doubt she's too intelligent for our bodyguards. But her brilliace is my pain in the ass..

I can't blame my daughter since she grew up alone. She thinks that nobody loves her. She's so used to being independent.

Im afraid she might meet people with bad intentions.

"Okay,lets look for her..."Chaeyoung grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards her car.

"W-wait, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"We will look for our daughter.."She said without looking at me."And you have to tell me why did you hid her from me until this morning.."

I stayed quiet.

Well,it's easy to tell now that she already found out about our daughter. But I dunno, I'm still confused.

_________

"Maybe she's in the central park. She likes going there..." Chaeyoung said while driving.

I keep looking for my daughter outside.

Where is she?

Cassidy... Please..

"Wait!"

"What?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"I know where she is.."Chaeyoung started turning the car.

"Where?"I asked but she didn't answer me.

Where now back in their house..

"I realy hope she goes back here.."Chaeyoung said as she opened the door for me." She likes my mom.."

When we got inside. She's there...

Laughing with her grandma. Looking at the photo album..

"Mom?!" Cassidy was surprised seeing us.

"Cassidy Myoui!" I yelled."Im so done with you always sneaking out!"

"Mom...." I approached her and grabbed her wrist."Let's go home."

"Wait.."Chaeyoung blocked our way." Wjay are you doing?"

"I'm taking my daughter.."

"OUR DAUGHTER,MINARI."

I looked away.

I felt Chaeyoung's gripped on my left wrist."C'mon let's talk..."

I don't wanna talk to her.

She pulled me so I needed to let go of Cassidy's hand. But before following Chaeyoung I looked at Cassidy."Stay here,okay?"

Cassidy just nodded.

Chaeyoung pued me and we walked upstairs.

We walked inside a room.

"Now,let's talk.."Chaeyoung crossed her arms." Tell me about her. Explain everything to me.."

"Sh-.. I - I don't know where to start..."I bowed down.I feel like crying right now..

"So you were already pregnant when you left me and you didn't even tell me.."

"Chaeyoung, I can't even contact you! My mom found out about me being pregnant and I can't risk telling her that you're the one who impregnated me! She'll probably kick you out of school. And you will definitely lose your scholarship!"

Chaeyoung just stared at me as I sobbed.

"My mom had me on my neck. I didn't have any choice. But to follow all her orders. I even had to let mom take Cassidy away from me for years. I needed to suffer for my daughter."

I felt her hugged me as I cry.

"I'm sorry...." That's all Chaeyoung had said.

I cried in her chest for minutes then I pullee away. When I remembered that she's married.

"We will talk about the custody some other time. But we have to go..."

"I wanna talk to my daughter.."Chaeyoung said."Can you let her stay here for a day?"

I sighed.."O-okay.."

Well, It's her right. She's the other parent.. I trust Chaeyoung, she'll not do something against me...

Right???

Chaeyoung suddenly wiped my tears.. I felt the electricity when she rubbed my wet cheeks with both of her thumbs.

Damn,I so missed her.

Her lips are so inviting.

I just wanna kiss her.

But she's married.

"L-let's go back down..." I stepped away and walked outside.

My heart is beating so fast. Chaeyoung never fails to make me feel this fluttering feelings.

She has that power over me that I'm very afraid of. I need to contain myself. Remember, she's not single,anymore Mina...

Stay in your lane. If you don't wanna get hurt.

________

"I will leave you here but promise me, you'll behave..."I told Cassidy. I am holding her hands."Always remember, always have the open mind.. And be nice.."

She just nodded and smiled

I leaned in to kissed her forehead.

I hugged her tightly.

I so love my daughter.

When I pulled away. I glanced at Chaeyoung and her mom. I waved at them and then got inside my car.

I am leaving my daughter to her mother. It happened so fast and I'm not sure it's still not sinking to all of us.

I wonder what would Chaeyoung's wife say about it. Would she get mad?

As long as she's not gonna hurt my daughter. I won't mind them meeting..

I sighed as I stared outside.

________

Chaeyoung's POV

"You are cool,tho.."Cassidy said. We're in the garden bench talking.

I smiled at her and fix her hair that got messed up by the wind. I still can't believe that I already have a daughter. And look how beautiful she is.

My daughter.

My own daughter.

I have a daughter..

I made her.

I am just so happy..

"So,how did you understand everything that easily?" I asked.

"Well,I googled it."She answered and giggled ." I actually understand my mom,on why did she have to hide me before. I know that she loves me. But I just want her attention..."

Cassidy saddened while fidgeting her fingers. I didn't say a thing coz I wanna listen to her.

"My mom is the kindest. And I always feel bad whenever I do something bad and I make her worry all the time..."

I comforted her."I know she loves you very much."

"Can you and mom get back to each other?" She suddenly asked that made me blushed.

"Ah- well. Uh...How can I explain this."I scratched my nape..

"My mom's been lonely for years..."Cassidy stared at me waiting for a good answer from me."Maybe you can work it out this time.."

My kid's still really young..

I rubbed her hair."It's not that easy,my daughter..."

"How?"She furrowed her brows.."My mom's single and you are single.."

"She's single?"

Cassidy nodded."I never even saw her date..."

I stayed silent.

"Hey,you 2..." My mom called us.."The lunch is ready.. Come inside..."

_______

After bonding with my daughter. I needed to go back to the hospital coz I have something very important to do.

But my mind is being distracted by the fact that Mina is single. I thought she's dating someone.

"Oh, thank goodness, you are here.."I saw Arthur Williams in my office when I got it."You have a scheduled surgery,man..."

"I know, idiot.."I said as I grabbed my white lab coat in the hanger.." You my assistant?"

Arthur laughed."So how's life..."

"Well, it's good...."I answered while reading some diagnosis on the papers over my table..

"So Paige told you, you two had been going at it alot lately..."Arthur teased me.

I don't even know how is this goof my friend.

"She's just a good friend,Artie.."

"Such a good friend."

"Shut it."

Arthur just laughed again.

My mind is still on Mina.

I should talk to her when I'm not busy anymore..

____________

Mina's POV

I just talked to Cassidy when she got home. And I must say. She changed alot. She's didn't sneak tonight. And been in her computer to talk to her teachers.

Well,she has no reason to sneak. She's finallu reunited with her mother.

I am happy for my daughter.

She looks so happy telling me that her korean grandmother has the best homemade cookies and food. She also said she likes gardening with her.

The things I can't give to her and do with her.

Bcoz I am stuck on being a CEO.

I sighed.

"Mom..."

Cassidy is now in front of me.."Can I sleep in grandma's house?"

"Tonight?" I asked

"Uh uh.." She hugged.. Now she's being sweet to me."Mom said she has a surgery today so she can't come home. But I miss Grandma..."

"Okay..."I said.

"Really?!"

I nodded. I'll take you to her..

I am happy about the sudden change in Cassidy's personality. She's not that moody and stubborn kid,anymore.

_____

"You should also stay here for a dinner.."Mrs. Son told me.

"Uhm, I'm okay, Mrs. Son..."I smiled at her."I sti have lots of work to do.."

"You should also relax sometimes.."

Mrs. Son is really a good mother. Why can't my mom be like her?

"Okay, next time I'll visit here..." I smiled.

When I left the house. I feel a sudden slap of sadness. I am happy for my daughter but how about me?

I wanna ask about Chaeyoung and her wife but it would be suspicious. So I chose not to.

Maybe I'll never get to be happy again.

Well, it's okay as long as mu daughter is happy I am okay with that.

______

"Hey,CY!" Arthur called me."Let's go to the bar.."

I rolled my eyes."I have something important to do,Artie.."

"Man,I have a new girl I want you to meet, so c'mon.."

"I said no,stupid.."

"Boo!" Arthur joked."Don't tell me you're being loyal to Paige.."

"As if you don't know me.."I smirked.

" That's my bro..."Arthur said when he got what I'm trying to say.

Paige is just there for sex. That's it.

"So where are you going?" He asked.

"I have to talk to someone.."

"Woman?"

"Uhm,yeah.." I shrugged.

I'm not in the mood to tell Arthur about Cassidy,my daughter. Maybe some other time.

Coz I have something very important to do..

_____

"Goodnight, my love.."I said to my daughter. She called me to tell me that she's staying over at my mom's.

Is Mina in her Penthouse tonight?

I wanna talk to her..

_____

Lol, filler chapter again

I already forgot that this was supposed to be a pure smut book. So why it has this kind of storyline? Hahah

Sorry for not giving you smut..

-Weirdoatnight

P.S Didn't edit sos sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.3K 12
Son Chaeyoung is the Schools Handsome yet Gorgeous female. Despite of her looks, she can also be a badass bully. She picks on every student she runs...
281K 9.6K 26
Myoui Mina came from a very wealthy family from Japan. Her Grandpa is one of the top 5 wealthiest people in their country owning a TV Network and a...
70.5K 1.3K 14
Myoui Mina A girl who owns a company but lonely because no one can make her happy she can buy everything but can't find someone who can love her the...
134K 2.6K 16
⚠️: If you're innocent/sensitive bye~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, a very smart and hardworking daughter, graduates and becomes a professor at the age of 17 beca...