The next King and Queen of Ar...

By SabrielBlackHeart

I live a normal life. My papa is a smart business man. Yes he is gone a lot but that's why I have Miche here... More

Prolog
He has a plan!
Stood Up
Heart break
Adrenaline Junkie
Questioning
The Unknown
Welcome back
Begging
Not so innocent brunch
Punishment
Reward

Dazed

1K 48 71
By SabrielBlackHeart

Eren sat in the passenger seat watching the scenery pass by as Bertlot drove them to school. The two young men hadn't spoke the whole way there. Not because they weren't friends. They had met when Reiner and Eren had started dating. The two got along well, the issue was both boys were the quiet type. Even so Eren knew if he needed someone to talk to who would keep a secret even from the big blond, he knew he could talk to Bertlot. Eren sighed and looked to the black haired male. surprised to see him already staring back.

" What?" Eren asked with some embarrassment. Bertlot sighed and looked to the road.

" Eren your a great person and guy. And this is by no means being said out of jealousy, but because I know your a great person inside and out. I'm worried Reiner is up to something or doing stuff he shouldn't. He doesn't act like a boyfriend should." He finished softly starting to fidget with the steering wheel. Eren sighed and looked out the window.

His Pappa and Miche had said the same thing to him. Eren had chalked it up to them being over protective and paranoid. But to hear Bertlot speak the same words, it hit a nerve. Eren knew Reiner didn't act like others boyfriends did. He didn't hold his hand or walk with him in public. He said he wasn't into PDA. Even out on dates they had to go to places they wouldn't risk being seen by their friends. Reiner said it was because he didn't want anyone meddling in their relationship. Honestly, Eren was sure Bertlot was the only one that knew about them. Eren glanced to his friend.

" I'll watch out for it Bert. We have a date tonight, I'll talk to him then and see what his plans are. I mean it sucks. When you have a boyfriend their supposed to want to kiss, and hold your hand right?" Eren asked. Bertlot nodded his head.

" Yeah that's right. Just talk to him and tell him what you want. I'm sure he'll understand." The teen smiled his brown eyes shining. Eren smiled back and settled back into the seat. The ride continued in a comfortable silence.

——————

" I can't believe we got stuck behind that wreck!" Eren huffed out as he jumped out of the car. Bertlot was already half way to the schools front doors with his bag. As soon as Eren shut the door Bertlot clicked the button that lock the door. Eren started to run to catch up but his bag got hung on the cars mirror causing the contents to spill out.

" Shit, Eren!" Bertlot yelled turning to head back to help. Eren shook his head and waved the boy on.

" I got this go on ahead. They won't say much to me if I'm late. Go ahead so you won't be late." The brunette yelled. Bertlots brows pulled together in worry but he nodded and headed into class. Eren quickly picked up all his books and binders shoving them into his bag. Once finished he made his way to the door.

The Bell had already rang indicating he was late so why rush. He continued on through the doors to the front office to sign in. Behind the desk sat a blond older woman with rounded glasses and a light blue dress. When she looked up and saw Erens smiling face she smiled as well.

" Good morning Mr.Smith, it's odd for you to be late. Is everything ok?" She asked a little worried. Eren smiled and pulled out his phone showing the woman the car jam he was stuck in due to the wreck.

" Yeah I'm ok. Just hope the people in the wreck were ok. But that's why I'm late, I'm really sorry Mrs. Wood." Eren said shyly looking to the ground.

" Oh no no no Mr.Smith it's quite alright. Here I'll give you a pass. So no worries about anything being recorded on your record." Mrs.Wood said with a sweet smile. Erens eyes lit up as he leaned over the desk to hug her.

" Thank you so much!" The brunette said happily squeezing the woman's shoulders. Eren stepped back and waved as he made his way out of the office to head to his locker. He made it only ten feet down the corridor when he was stopped by a deep voice that sent a chill down his spin.

" Well, well, sweet heart. You really know how to play these people don't you." The voice purred from beside him. Eren snapped his head to the side then jumped back when he saw a tall male only a few inches away from him. Once he gathered himself from the fright Eren took in the male leaning up against the wall with his ankles crossed and his arms crossed over his chest.

Even thought the teen was slouched against the wall he still looked like he was at least 5'8. His dark raven locks were jelled back leaving a few strands around his face. His silver eyes put the necklace around Erens neck to shame. Eren let his eyes travel down his strong jawline, then to his thin pierced lip. The soft pink lips were formed into a sexy mysterious grin. The raven wore a pair of black skinny jeans with black boots. His deep purple shirt had a wide 'U' collar that reveled his sharp collarbones. Around his neck was a silver chain that had a black cross connected to it. Hanging from his right ear was a matching black cross with silver chain.

Eren was broke out of his daze by the tall mans chuckles. The brunette quickly snapped his eyes up to meet those silver fiery orbs again.

" I-I'm sorry I don't know what y-you mean." Eren cursed himself for his nervous stuttering. The raven pushed off the wall taking a step towards the blushing boy.

" What I mean is, you know how to butter any of these fools up to get what you want. It's very manipulative...... It's hot." The raven stated as he continued towards the shorter. Eren kept stepping back not realizing he was being cornered. He soon found out when his back hit the solid cold surface of the wall behind him.

" S-S-Sir c-can you p-p-please move." Eren whined out softly. The grin on the ravens face widened further. He took one more step forward before slamming both his palms on either side of Erens head. Eren flinched before opening his eyes and looking up. His bright turquoise eyes came into contact with molten silver that danced in the dim lighting of the hall.

" Levi." Purred the raven, slowly bringing his face closer to the now blushing brunette. Erens mouth went dry as the man got closer. His body now almost completely pressed against his smaller one.

" L-L-Levi....." Eren tried asking for the other teen to move away but it wouldn't come out. It was like his brain had short circuited. He couldn't look away from those silver eyes. They were calling to him, telling him to give in, to submit. The warm solid body comforted him. Levi stoped just centimeters away from Erens plump lips.

" You intrigue me Eren Smith." He whispered his hot breath ghosting over Erens lips causing him to shudder. Levi leaned forward, barely brushing his thin lips against the others. A jolt of lightning shot down Erens spine causing a soft whine to escape his throat.

" Hummmmm. I've been wanting to do that for awhile. To bad we can't continue, it seems that 'boy friend' of yours is coming." Levi blew across Erens lips one more time before pulling back and winking at the shorter boy.

" I'll be watching you baby boy. If you need me, all you have to do is call." With that Levi shoved his hands in his pockets and strutted away.

Eren watched as the tall raven teen made his way down the corridor before turning to go into a classroom. Eren slouched against the wall and brought his hand up to his lips. He had taken Erens first kiss! Without even asking!! His eyes widened then narrowed at the door.

'How Rude!' The brunette yelled in his head.

" Eren babe! What the hell has taken you so long. Bert told me you got caught up outside when you dropped your things." Came a baritone voice. Eren glared over his shoulder at the big muscular blond coming towards him.

" Well if you would have picked me up like you said you were going to I wouldn't have been in this situation." Eren snapped. Reiner took a step back in shock.

" But babe I had to pick Mina up. After I got her I wouldn't have had time to get you." Reiner said trying to defend himself. This only added fuel to the fire.

" You chose to pick up a girl instead of your BOYFRIEND!" Eren yelled his eyes starting to tear up. Reiner quickly glanced around to see if there was anyone else in the hall. He then looked to Eren apologetically.

" I'm sorry I was helping someone out in need. Please forgive me." The blond said dropping his head. Eren glared at him for a second before a smile broke over his face.

" I'll forgive you as long as you show up on time for our date." The brunette said happily. Reiner looked up in shock then returned the smile.

" No problem babe. I promise." The two made their way down the hall to their first class. Eren reached out to take the others hand but Reiner shoved his hands in his pockets as if he hadn't seen Eren about to take his hand in his own.

' I bet that Levi would hold my hand, and even be happy about it.' Eren thought to himself sadly. He might have been with someone but he never felt more alone.

Chapter two done. I hope you all have enjoyed it. I see this possibly becoming a very smutty story 🤣 please comment, vote, and tell me what you think. Thank you all again so much for all your support. It really means the world to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9.5K 26
Yes, I am Levi Ackerman. A Mafia boss. People feared me from the moment they hear my name. Whoever messes up with me will meet their death. I am stro...
4.9K 160 23
Hello people of Wattpad! This is my first story and fanfiction on Wattpad so I apologise for any errors and bad story There is a sort of Yandere Levi...
313K 18.7K 66
Levi has been a heroin junkie for years, trying to escape the hellish reality that is his life and memories, seeing no other way out. Already hopeles...
296K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...