My Beloved Fake Wife -Nalu AU

By _thefairytailnalu_

Famous actor, Natsu Dragneel, hosts auditions. But for what actually? He needs a fake wife to come with him o... More

Chapter 1 You're Hired
Chapter 2 Meet the Family
Chapter 3 First Kissu
Chapter 4 Sightseeing
Chapter 5 The Bachelors
Chapter 6 The Bachelorettes
Chapter 8 Damsel in Distress
Chapter 9 Say Yes to the Dress
Chapter 10 Farewell Contract
Chapter 11 Farewell Lucy
Chapter 12 Movies and Popcorn (REVISED)
Chapter 13 Acting Gig
Chapter 14 Guest Star
Chapter 15 Layla's Funeral
Chapter 16 Drunk Lucy
Chapter 17 Meet the Celebs
Chapter 18 Going Separate Ways
Chapter 19 Shoobeedobop Premiere
Chapter 20 Heartbreak
Chapter 21 Igneel and Natsu
Chapter 22 Lonely Lucy
Chapter 23 Do Over
Chapter 24 Mischief
Chapter 25 Paparazzi Buzz
Chapter 26 Couture
Chapter 27 Lucy's Premiere
Chapter 28 Le Afterparty
Chapter 29 Meet the Heartfilias
Chapter 30 Friendship Anniversary
Chapter 31 Natsu's Premiere
Chapter 32 Sunset
Chapter 33 Runaway Duo
Chapter 34 Happy Daddy and Gus's Girl
Chapter 35 Couple Wars
Chapter 36 First Day of Filming
Chapter 37 ILWAD Premiere
Chapter 38 Off to Paris
Chapter 39 Rolling Through Paris
Chapter 40 Magnolia Movie Awards
Chapter 41 Preparations, Bridal Shower, and Kittens
Chapter 42 Wedding Bells and Honeymoon
Epilogue

Chapter 7 First Time

16.2K 451 338
By _thefairytailnalu_

This isn't as detailed as my other lemons, just saying. So even if you don't read lemons that really go into detail about genitals, you can still read this (because there's nothing here about genitals.) :)
~
Oh and the song (Earned it by The Weeknd,) it inspired me to make this chap. So go listen to it anytime when reading this chapter!!
~
(3rd person/Normal POV)
Lucy walked inside a club she randomly spotted in the street. The music was bopping, money was about everywhere, dancers/strippers everywhere around the men. Lucy looked around, and spotted Natsu, drinking shots with the bartender watching him. His face slammed on the bar table, like he passed out, he looks very drunk. Wonder what happened?

~Earlier~
The bartender was beginning to become even more frustrated. Why isn't he kissing me by now?! Hmph! I'll just put more in his drinks! He'll definitely love me more than his wife! The bartender placed more and more magic inside his drinks. She smirked as she saw Natsu chug down her drinks. By doing this, it's pretty obvious Natsu will have sex with the person on his mind right now.

~Now~
The horny bartender- um...let's just call her....Chantelle. Chantelle caught a glimpse of the blonde hair that she recognized more than anyone else besides Natsu. Chantelle groaned in her mind in defeat. She's not getting laid tonight! Lucy walked up to Natsu, who was snoring with a shot in hand. She giggled, and placed his arm around her shoulder, and lifted him up.

"Thank you for the free drinks," Lucy smiled at Chantelle.

"You're welcome," Chantelle frowned back and cleaned up the empty cups.

(Lucy's POV)
Whats her deal? I shook my head and looked at Natsu. He was peacefully sleeping. I blushed a little bit, then dragged him outside. I then looked around the moon-lit town. Ah, there's the limo! I quickly opened the limo door with a free hand. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as I saw Gus in a middle of a lap dance. They turned towards me, Gus started to blush. "Errmm....I'll just call a cab," I closed the door and walked towards the street.

I waved my hand and a yellow cab stopped in front of me. I opened the door and dropped Natsu inside, and myself. I told the cab driver the hotel, and he gasped, looking over at the back seat. "Mrs. & Mr. Dragneel are in my cab!!" he squealed,"This ride will be free!"
"Really? Thank you so much!" I smiled as I felt Natsu's sleeping head rest on my shoulder. I turned to him as the cab started moving. Wow, even when I dragged him all the way here, he's still sleeping.
~~~~~~
When we reached the hotel, I placed the heavily-sleeping Natsu on the bed. Then I went ahead and changed into a robe. I started to brush my hair in the mirror, but I noticed a tall man standing at the bathroom door behind me.

"Ah, so you're awake now," I smiled,"You drank so much tonight, haven't you?" He ignored me. I studied his blank face. It seemed he was completely lost in some sort of daze. "What's wrong? Cat caught your tongue?" He ignored me once again. There's no doubt that something is wrong with him, but what? I turned to him, leaning on the bathroom counter. He didn't show any response. Suddenly he trudged toward me, mumbling something. Wait a minute, is he chanting...my name?

"Lucy..." he said in a low tone, pressing his body against mine.

"Eh! You're too close-!" I felt his arms wrap around me into an embrace. I blushed a little. Why is he doing this?

"Water..." I heard his voice say in my ear.

"Ah, so that's why you can barely talk! I'll go get you some water," I broke the hug and slipped past him, grabbing a water bottle. He's weird tonight. Totally weird. I handed him the water bottle and he drank it.

Clearing his throat, he smirked,"Sorry about that. My throat was dry from all that snoring."
I giggled a little,"Wow, just one drink from that water bottle, and you're up and ready."

"I guess you can say that," he looked down. I don't know what he's staring at, but I decided not to stare at what he was doing. "Erm, I'll go change now," Natsu went ahead and closed the bathroom. I sat on the hotel bed, thinking about my fun night. I sighed, I wish I could hang out with them again.
~~
Natsu quickly came out, covered in a hotel robe. "I think that bartender put something in my drink. I feel weird," Natsu clutched his head.

"Why would you think that? She was nice enough to make them free."

"I know that, but I still feel weird."

"That's probably just you," I giggled,"I gotta admit, you were weird all of a sudden," I looked away, blushing a bit, remembering the warmth of his embrace. I looked back at Natsu,"EEK!" I flinched, he was really, really close to my face. "What the...Natsu?" he was dazed again. I waved my hand in front of his face, waiting for any reaction. Nope, nothing. "Maybe the bartender did put something in your drink, after all," I scanned the hotel room, avoiding eye contact with the weird Natsu. Just...what did she do to him? I know it's not any sort of drug or anything. I felt a warm hand touch my chin, and it made me face him. "Eh?" I met Natsu's eyes.

"I don't know what's happening to me...but when I think about you, I just get the urge to...."

"To what?" I asked, feeling curious, maybe this will help me figure how what the bartender put in his drink! Natsu didn't finish his sentence, though. He was leaning closer, and closer. No way! He's not going to kiss me is he? This isn't some drug inside a drink! He slowly closed his eyes, his forceful grip on my chin kept me from running away. At last my lips meet his, locking together...... Why, why does it feel....soothingly amazing? I kissed back a little, then pulled away, realizing what I was doing something terribly wrong.

I slapped my hand across his face,"That was just a trick, wasn't it? Just to kiss me?" I frowned. He rubbed his cheek, not giving me an answer. "I bet that's just it. I'll never let you kiss me again," I crossed my arms, avoiding contact with him. Sure, I was mad for pulling a stunt like that, but...I kinda want to feel that warmness again. I blushed a little more.

"Let me test your skills then," he smirked, holding my face towards him,"You can't make me stop." My eyes widened a bit, making more heat rising to my cheeks. "This'll benefit everything. I can probably do romance movies with this practice."

"But you don't do romance. It isn't your thing."

"Exactly. And it'll happen to you, too." He was right. In fact, every movie has to have at least one kiss scene, if they want their movie to become popular.

I sighed, looking down in defeat, realizing there's no escape here,"Yeah...And it wouldn't break the contract at all."

"Right..the contract..." Natsu mumbled. No way, he forgot all about the contract we made, didn't he? I closed my eyes, waiting for our lips to lock. Reopening my eyes, I found Natsu hesitant.

"Something wrong? You're usually not hesitant," I tilted my head to the side a little bit.

"N-no...It's just....I had a bad vision in my head of what'll happen after we do this..."

"What are you, some sort of wizard who can predict the future?" I giggled a bit.

"I think I am," he smiled a little.

"Make the prediction come true then, if you think you're a wizard," I laughed.

"Ehh....you probably won't like it."

"What's not to like?" I was really curious, what was this 'vision?' Some sort of thought? But I shouldn't really believe him, knowing Natsu.
"That's what I wanted to hear," he placed his lips on mine, as our eyes closed. I started to think as we kissed back and forth, why am I doing this exactly?
-
Kissing Natsu? As in, Natsu Dragneel, the actor? But wait, the weirdness all adds up now, I forgot that he's drunk. It would be normal to act like this. Wow, how stupid am I! If the bartender really placed something in his drink, it would be one of those tablets that make you forget what you did the next day, those are called roofies! Yes! That's exactly it, and tomorrow, Natsu would forget that this whole thing had happened. And I could bash my head somewhere to forget it too! Wow, Lucy, you're such a genius.
-
I fell onto the bed on my back, Natsu landing on top of me. Smirking, Natsu intwined my hand with his he kept kissing me. The side of my robe slid down a bit, revealing my left shoulder. Moving on, he started giving my neck a stream of kisses. Wha... "N-Natsu... What are you..."

"Shhh....I'm making sure nobody flirts with you anymore." My eyes widened a little, my heart started racing. He's....giving me...a hickey...is that it? As a virgin, I never felt this before in my life. Ever. I felt his tongue press against my skin. I squinted, biting my lip. For some reason, I groaned a little bit. Why...why is this happening? "I love hearing a virgin's moans," Natsu smirked, his lips parting my neck.

"...says you. You're also a virgin....but how come you seem experienced already?"

"Remember that secret sex tape Erza and Jellal made?" Right, they did, so I nodded back. "Gajeel and I were dared to watch it. So I guess I'm basically copying them, my way."

"Wait a minute....you don't plan to have sex with me, are you?" I blushed more, I bet my face is so red right now.

He just smirked back, and leaned in towards my lips,"Maybe I'm not...maybe I am." I knew he was, that smirk says it all. No....I can't let that happen. I opened my mouth, trying to find words to say. But he met my lips, and I felt his tongue easily slip in. My eyes widened in shock. His tongue started to mess around with mine. I don't know what's happening to me, but something about him pulled me to kiss back. Closing my eyes, I held his head close, moaning a little in between our lips disconnecting and reconnecting. I felt the tie of my robe get lose. Oh...well I'll do it to you too! I placed my hands around his muscular waist, reaching to untie his robe. I successfully did it, I smiled a little, watching his robe fall down his shoulders. Natsu pulled away, his tongue sticking out with a line of saliva connecting to mine. I stared at him, I bet my face is a tomato now.
~
(3rd person/Normal POV)
Natsu stared at her, his mind completely fixated on you know what because of that magic the bartender placed in his drink. Lucy's shoulders were completely showing, even a slight little cleavage. And on her neck was a red dot that represented Natsu's mark. He went ahead and went back to kissing her, since she looked oh-so-innocent and oh-so-smoking hot. Being forced into this mess from the start, Lucy kissed back, while Natsu secretly slid her robe off, slowly and steadily. And of course Lucy didn't wear a bra-she was going to bed, anyways.
-
Lucy, on the other hand, thought this was heaven. Like it was a dream. She thought in real life, she would never score with the Natsu Dragneel. The taste of his lips seems so real. Even his body warmth. Lucy's eyes shot open in shock. No...this isn't a dream. I don't even have any love interest in Natsu Dragneel! Lucy pulled away and pushed him off. Natsu fell off the bed in shock, he never felt such force before. Rising up, Lucy's face was just filled in shock. She touched her face, pinching herself a few times. What the hell am I doing? No way in hell I was about to have my first time with Natsu Dragneel! "This isn't a dream..." Lucy mumbled to herself.

Natsu rose up from the floor, his robe sliding off completely, leaving him shirtless and in boxers,"What was that for?" he rubbed his head. Lucy's redness on her face intensified, seeing a shirtless celebrity right before her eyes.

"B-because I don't have any interest in you!"
"Hmm? You should've said that before you kissed me back," Natsu smirked,"Tell me, why did you take off my robe? Why did you accept my fingers touching you? Hm?"

"Uh....uh....it's practice! For um....acting...for romance movies! Yeah!" Lucy smiled at this lie she created on the spot.

"If you say so," Natsu crawled towards Lucy, on top of her,"Is it okay...." he started, pushing a lock of blonde hair behind Lucy's ear,"...If we practice a little more?" It took a little while for Lucy to answer. She would feel that sweet feeling again.

"If only you never share this with anyone. Even on Truth or Dare or anything of the sort."

"Whatever makes you agree, I'll do it," Natsu nodded. Usually, Natsu was never this romantic before in his life. He never done any romance before, he just experienced it by watching his friends do it on premieres. But this moment, the magic just kicked in, boosting up his skills with the ladies.

"Then...I accept..." Lucy nodded, gulping, preparing for the best.

"Alright, but hold on," Natsu went and grabbed something from his robe pocket-a condom,"I don't know why it's here, but it is." Natsu turned his back to Lucy to place it on. Lucy was confused, what in the world is that small little packet? She gasped a little, realizing what it was when Natsu turned back to her.

Natsu climbed on top of her again, leaning in, giving Lucy a quick peck on the lips, and pulled away,"Enjoy the ride~" Lucy knew her answer, what Natsu's prediction was, that she....was going to experience her first time.
~(not going deeper into detail oops)~
It seemed that over time, which was only like half an hour, the two were completely naked. They were in the process of lovemaking. After hearing Lucy's first moans, Natsu stopped, and looked at the woman under her. "Why are you not resisting?" Natsu asked. Of course, usually Lucy wouldn't let him do such a thing, especially in this case. Lucy opened her mouth, trying to find words to reply, but she struggled. Natsu smirked and gave a small chuckle,"I'm just that good at attracting ladies."

Lucy looked away from Natsu,"Shut up and continue before I kick you out of the room." She didn't want to hear any of his selfish-like words at the moment, she would actually love to enjoy the ride.
~~The Next Morning~~
(Lucy's POV)
I was seeing was only darkness, I just woke up from an amazing dream. Glad it was all a dream, because me? Having my first time with the Natsu Dragneel? No way that would happen in real life! I grabbed a nearby pillow, without looking, and shoved my face in it. Why did I have that dream anyway? It's not like I love him or anything! I felt a grip around my waist tighten. Huh? I opened my eyes, and looked down. Why am I naked? And...who's spooning me from behind? I turned my head, and found a naked....Natsu Dragneel. His arms held me close to him, our bodies were touching. No wonder it was warm.

"Lucy~" Natsu snuggled his head on my back. My eyes widened, realizing that dream....was actually not a dream.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, pushing him off me.

"Woah!" Natsu fell of the bed. I quickly covered myself in a blanket, completely red. Did I...? No... I could've sworn it was a dream.

"Why...why did I let you do that!" I barked, not even caring who I'm talking to- myself or him,"You took my innocence! Dammit!" I hit my head with my palm. Natsu got up, rubbing his forehead, his mouth opened, as if he was about to say something, then there was a banging knock on the door.

"Mr. & Mrs. Dragneel?!! Something wrong!?" it was one of the workers. Natsu removed the used condom from him and threw it in the trashcan. Ew!! I saw some white inside it, I think I'm going to throw up!

He then placed back on his boxers, including his robe, then I watched Natsu make something out of paper and opened the door,"No problem here, ladies. I just pranked my wife here that there was a spider."

"Ah! It's great that everything's going well," the manager looked around our room, and she eyed me.

"I'm glad it wasn't anything serious," the maid next to her said and she turned away.

"Psst! I can't believe they had sex in OUR hotel!" The manager whispered loudly in the maid's ear.

"It's quite normal. They are eloped, after all." I blushed more, they can tell so fast! Natsu closed the door, turning to me.

I interrupted him by throwing pillows at him,"Don't even touch me!" Damn! I only had two pillows to throw.

"Lucy." Natsu blurted as I felt his hand grip my wrist,"What's wrong? What happened last night?" Oh...he doesn't remember? Well that's good! That's amazing!

I sighed in relief,"Nothing bad. I just had a bad dream."

"Oh....well by the time we hang out with my family tomorrow, that bad dream will slowly fade away, right?" Natsu smiled. If only it was that easy,"Yeah..." I nodded.

(Natsu's POV)
Lucy's better off knowing that I don't remember everything last night, when in reality I do. Even though my moves may have been weak because it was also my first time, I bet she liked it. Thanks, bartender.

Oh my gosh! They just had their first time! Will this moment actually be brought up again (which is totally disobeying the contract) in the future? Keep reading MBFW to find out!!

A/N: I'm already freaking 7 chapters in and I already put a lemon, that isn't hardcore as usual. What the hell is wrong with me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.4K 48
COMPLETED. EDITED. I'LL NEVER TOUCH THIS BOOK AGAIN. 🍋there will be lemony things in the later chapters I know it's long, but don't let that be a t...
203K 5.4K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...
143K 3.7K 32
What happens when a rich man meets a poor woman? Will they see eye to eye? Will they make each other see the world in a new light? Will they hate ea...
911 99 8
Celebrities Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel cross paths at a luxurious island resort. They spend the entire evening together, followed by a passio...