RED FAVOR [G!P]

By WeirdoAtNight

Son Chaeyoung is a 17 year old incoming senior when her mom and dad got a divorced and their life turns upsid... More

Manhattan
Perfect School?
New Meat
Partners
Shhhhh
Bad Decision
The Deal
Yo'
Yo'
Meet The Family
Knowing Chaeyoung
Furious
Sway
Julia
Out Of The Blue
Better Days(?)
Sudden Ending
Doctor Son
Unexpected Patient
Meeting Again
Closure
Hangover
Jealousy And Anger
Starting A New Life
Biggest Revelation
Right Thing To Do
Love Me Tonight
We Are Fated

Orphaned

8.7K 346 177
By WeirdoAtNight

Chaeyoung's POV

2 weeks have passed

"Of course not doc..." Nurse Aria cutely denied that she's dating Nurse Denver."I like someone else.."

I am currently in the nurse station near the emergency room,chatting with the nurses there. And Nurse Aria is flirting with me.

"Well,that person is so lucky that you are liking him.." I said.

"Well, she a sh--"

We were interrupted by an emergency. There's a bloodied woman in tge stretcher. So I immediately ran to them to check who it was. Well, I am the only doctor in only doctor in the emergency.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She was hit and run.."Nurse Lenie answered while she's scissoring the bloodied cloth of the woman. The woman is half conscious.

Wait, she seem familiar..

She's that shoplifting girl!

What did she do this time?!

Doctor Aries came and checked her.

One of the nurses checked the wallet and it's pull of fake IDs. What the hell..

This girl really is a troublemaker.

Where is her parents?

What is her real name?

I walked outside the emergency room. Doctor Aries can save her. So they don't need my help. I just pity that woman. Maybe she's a troubled teem ran away from home and now homeless.

I sighed. She's not my business so..

I better get back to my office.

___________

2 days have passed.

I lit a cigarette here in the garden. Well, I occasionally do this when I'm super stressed. I have a surgery coming.. I will lead the operation of Senator Duval. So I must not make any single mistake.

"Hey,you are a doctor.."

I turned around to see who it was and it's the shoplifting girl. Shes in crutches. She smiled at me.

"Oh you're okay now.."I said.

"Well,my left foor has cast.."She shrugged..

"So,what's your real name?"I asked.

"I told you already, I think Cassie.."

I threw the cigarette downthe pavement and stepped on it.

"We saw alot of fake IDs on your wallet.."

She laughed."Well,I am a troublemaker..."

"Where's your parent?" I asked again.

"Im an orphaned and homeless."

"Oh,so you really aint stayin in that hotel where I dropped you.."

She just shook her head and laughed again.

"So what kind of doctor are you?" she asked.

"Doctor to the brain and spine..." I answered.

"That's cool.." She sat down the bench near her."Maybe I can be a doctor too.."

"You can, but stop getting into trouble..."

"Well,I am homless and I dont have parents." she sadly sighed.

"Maybe I can help you with that..."

"Really?" She furrowed her brows."How?"

"This Hospital has a foundation for kids who are smarts but cannot afford to go to college.." I answered asI approached her.

"Nah, Im not smart so pass..."

I slightly laughed. This girl is something..

"Doctor Son... Doctor Carter is looking for you.."

We were interrupted by Nurse Millie..

"See yah Doctor of the brains.."The girl saluted at me.

I just smirked on her.

_______

"Arthur, why not give me enuf vacation so I can refresh my life?" I told Arthur over the line. He's currently in Bosnia for convention.

"Nah-ah."He laughed" Bye, bro..."

"Arthur!"

Damn, that asshole hanged up on me.

"Hi,doc..."

Paige greeted me. She's beside my door,smirking...

Oh, I forgot about her....

I actually texted her last week coz I was bored and horny so we hooked up. And now, she's here again..

She approached me and sat on my table."They don't want you to give a vacation again,huh?"

I shrugged."Well, I'm their best doctor so..."

She giggled."Well,you can show how good of a doctor you are..."

"Did you lock the door?"I asked.

"Of course."She leaned down and gave me a kiss.

She straddled me and gyrated on me.

"Fuck.."She moaned.

We made out for awhile when she kneeled down and opened my fly..

"Fuck, I miss this..."

She immediately licked the tip of the hewd of my cock and played with it..

"Good nurse..." I said and licked my lower lip.."That's right.. Uhm....."

She blowed job my cock for minutes and then stood up. She immediately took her scrub pants down along with her panty. And then straddled me again.

We both moaned when my dick made its way, all the way inside her wet vagina.

"Shit,so tight.."

My hand slithered inside her scrub shirt to squeezed on her breasts. While she's humpin over me..

Were both so into it when we heard a knock on my door..

"Doc?" Its my assistant.

"W-what?"

"Mr. Kristoff is looking for you.."

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute..."

"Okay, doc..."

"Let's finish this fast..."

Paige giggled as she fasten her pace..

______________

This is going to be my life again.

I am getting 34 years old and I'm still playing with hoes. I thought Catherine was the one for me. But yeah, I was wrong.. Now I am back messing with the girls.

I don't want this kind of life. I want a family. I want a wife, I want a daughter. But how?

Maybe I can adopt.

Paige seem not that type of girl who will settle. She's still young.. And I don't even like her.. We're just using each other for sex..

I thought of cassie..

That orphaned kid. I can help her.. But she's already 19,she's kinda old to be adopted.

She's also an Asian, ans Asians help each other. Wait, what kind of asian is she? I dunno, I grew up here in America...

Nevermind... But where is she actually?

Hmm...

I can ask the nurses.

___________

"Mom...."I leaned on the chair. I am currently at my mom's house.

"You should've understood Catherine,instead of divorcing her..."My mom said as she handed me the juice."And now look at you. You are single again..."

"Mom,she divorced me, not me..."

"She told me she just threatened you!"

"I don't care..." I crossed my arms..

"She told me she still loves you.." My mom sat in the chair in fron of me."Maybe,you two can still work it out. Do you still love her?"

"Mom...

"Answer me..."

"I don't know mom... Its been almost a year..."

She just sighed and continued eating.

Catherine is still inlove with me?

I dunno,if I still want to be with her. Im confused. Tho, I really loved her, but....

"Think about it Chaeyoung..."My mom told me before I left her house

Catherine....

Maybe, I might think about it.

_______________

I was driving when I saw someone familiar. It's the girl! I've beem looking for her. Well, coz I wanna help her.

She's walking fast amd she seem escaping from someone again. What's her deal? She's always in trouble..

I parked my car and ran to her. But she's fast. She vanished from sight.. Damn..

I want help that orphaned girl. She said she wants to be a doctor. She just can stay in the street all her life. What if she learn to use drugs?

Sucks, coz I always forgot to ask the staff about her. Coz I am too busy kost of time.

That girl needs help.

I wanna help her.

She seem witty,tho.

Maybe she can live with my mom and aunt. Right! I can offer her a proper place to live but she needs to go back to school..

But.. She's very mysterious..

Where can i find that woman?

I hope to not forgot about her again.

_________

"Fuck, Doc... Ugh..."

Paige and I is inside my car. Fucking again. This woman is such a hornball..

"Ah shit.."She came...

I keep my constant pace till I pulled out and released my cum on her butt..

"That was good.."She pulled her scrub pants up and sat on the passenger seat. Thank goodness.. There's no other people in the basement parking...

"Why not lets date for real?" She said all of a sudden..

"What?" I asked as I'm zipping my fly up."I thought we're just playing around.."

"Well,you know I like you..."

"Paige..."

"Fine."

She opened the car door and left me pissed. I grabbed the tissue paper and wipe the pussy juices in my crotch area. And leaned on my sit. What is happening to me?

My life is starting to swerve to the wrong lane again.

I dunno what am I actually doing. I'm so not myself this past months.. It's like I am empty..

I started the engine.

I am going home now,since my duty is done for the day...

I hope to see that homeless kid so I can tell her my plan.

__

"Man, where is she?" I keep looking around the streets. Hoping to find Cassie,that homeless girl I wanna help. But she's nowhere to be found.

Maybe I can see her tomorrow.

When I was about to drive faster. I noticed a person walking...

"Cassie!" I almost shouted seeing her.

I immediately parked the car. I don't care if I get a ticket for illegal parking i need to speak to her..

"Cassie!" i shouted at her. Thank goodness she looked back. And when she noticed me she, she smiled.

She immediately ran to me.."Hey,doctor..."

"I was looking for you the whole week."I said.

"Why?"She furrowed her brows.

"Well, I wanna help you..."

"Help?"

"You are homeless. So I want to help yoy have a house. You can live with my mom. She's kind dont worry about her..."

She laughed."No,I don't need any help.. Goodbye Doctor.. But thanks for the effort..."

She turned to walked away but I grabbed her arm. "You said you wanted to become a doctor too.. I can help you..."

"Nah, Im good.." She pulled her arm.

I was about to speak again but a police approached us.."Miss,you should not park in there.."

"I'm sorry officer... But-"

Cassie walked fast and vanish to the crowd..

Okay, I have to deal with the officer first.

Why did she turn down the offer?

I thought she's gonna be so happy. But I was wrong..

I sighed..

I admire that kids pride and ego,tho.

But why I feel like she's always looking for something... Maybe she needs a family. She's an orphan.. She's longing for a family...

I wanna give it to her but she already refused..

Poor kid.

_______

Im sorry.. Honestly Im losing ideas.. So another filler chapter,guys. Sorry

This is coming to an end.. Thanks to my loyal readers who keeps voting and commenting good stuff. It inspires me to write more. Thank you guys :3

-Weirdoatnight

P.S Didn't edit so sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7.6K 82
Top female solo, great rapper, women gaying over, a fucking icon, an amazing lyricist, could be both your baby or daddy, a visual and a singer fits e...
127K 5.5K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
559K 10.5K 37
A Michaeng FanFiction story A/N: This story may contain scenes and parts that are not suitable for those very young or innocent readers. Maturity and...