My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

By haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 22

5K 269 11
By haru__bts

                                           《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

      "You are hot."

         《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Sehun got down and leaned against his bike. We stood behind few trees and observed him just like before. I saw a girl going towards Sehun.

As soon as he saw her, he stood straight and smiled at her. She increased her pace to move towards him. She quickly made her way and stood infront of him.

They moved closer to each other. The next thing they did surprised or should I say shocked me.

They kissed each other.

My fists clenched. This is...I can't believe it. Sehun, he isn't like that. I took a few steps back.  Jungkook looked at my tear flowing from my left eye. I looked down trying to hide my teary face. Sehun was never like this.

Did I like this kind of guy all this while?

"You..." I looked at Jungkook as soon as he spoke. He slowly turned to me. "Stop crying..." He continued. Is he trying to console me?

"Stop crying, you look ugly." He spoke as he turned to watch those two again. Huh?

Did this guy just...?

He made my mind have an instant urge to kill him on the spot. Can't he just be nice to someone who is hurt? Calm down, it's not the time to get angry now. We should just think of a way now.

I slowly turned to look at that girl and Sehun. I never knew he was like this. It's funny how I wasted my 6 years on him. It's such a waste.

Sehun, I would never let you destroy the life of my friend. You will pay for this.

"If you are done staring, shall we go?" I looked at Jungkook who spoke to me with no interest. Will this guy ever learn to be nice to a person? I sighed knowing that I am assuming the impossible.

As we were about to go from there, we saw Sehun leaving from there alone without his so called girlfriend. I don't know why but Jungkook still seemed to follow Sehun. And having no choice left, I followed Jungkook.

I don't know where this guy is going, but it's way too far. And now I am glad that Jungkook is great at teleportation. Otherwise we would have died if we continue to go after this guy.

AFTER A WHILE....

After going around the whole city, Sehun stopped infront of a club. Is he here to party now? Seriously, doesn't he have any other work to do?

As soon as Sehun got there, some people approached him. He hugged all of them and they went into the club together.

We carefully followed him inside making sure to not lose track of him. They went inside a VIP suite. We slowly sneaked in behind them and found a best place to hide to listen to their conversation.

For a while, I had to hear their random stuff. Why do they have to come here to talk about random stuff? Men are ridiculous.

"Hey, Jungkook..." I whispered hoping to get his attention. But there was no response. I slowly turned to look at him. And he, he wasn't here. Wait, did he just leave me here alone? Did he disappear right now? Does he like to put me in danger? This idiotic jerk, what if I get caught? What if they do something to me? Who is gonna take responsibility?

With these questions in my head, I didn't concentrate on their conversation but I snapped out as I heard their loud talk.

"So, Sehun...how's it going with that hot chick?" A person spoke as he looked at Sehun. Sehun chuckled and spoke, "Rose, she is so stubborn and clingy. Absolutely not my type. But she is so sexy to resist." He spoke making them laugh.

My anger rose with every word he let out of his mouth. "Anyways, I am only marrying her to fuck her up. And then leave her." He finished leaving me in an indescribable state.

"Are you the only one who is gonna enjoy with her?" One of his friends asked. Sehun smirked and then spoke, "Friends are meant to share things. Have her to your heart's content." My fists clenched at his words.

I don't think I can bear this any longer.

I got up from there slowly making them divert their attention to me.

"Who are you?" A person questioned me with a shocked face due to my sudden action. "Well, what's a girl doing here? Sneaking here all alone." I heard a man beside Sehun speak. "We aren't the best people to guarantee your safety, Miss" Sehun spoke while giving me hisdisgusting stares.

Never knew he was so disgusting.

I smiled. "I want to speak with him...alone." I said pointing out at Sehun. He smiled at my action and his friends laughed a bit. "Then we are gonna leave you for a bit." They left from here.

Sehun looked at me. "So, what do you want from me?" He said while moving closer to me. Almost left no gap between us. 

I chuckled making him raise his eyebrow. "What's your relationship with Rose? Do you like her?" Sehun laughed at my question. "Of course not. I don't like her. She is just a hot chick to play around. And she is the one who clings to me and does all the dirty things. But how do you know Rose?" Sehun replied and I obviously ignored his question.

He is shameless. He still has the nerve to talk like this behind her back.

"So, you really don't like her?" He grabbed my waist as soon as he heard my question. "I would surely choose you over her. Believe me, you are hotter." Sehun replied.

And all of a sudden, a noise interrupted. Sehun looked shocked as soon as he saw the person behind me.

"Rose..." My eyes widened as soon as I heard Sehun speak. Is Rose behind me? Wait, how did she come here? Did she hear everything?

Sehun left his grip on me. He quickly moved towards Rose and I moved away from there as I don't want Rose to see me. I saw Jungkook standing behind Rose.

So, I landed on a conclusion that he brought her.

I quickly went up to him. 

"Rose, it's not what you think it is. Look, I seriously love you a lot. I would never betray you." Sehun tried to convince her with his bluff words. But she jerked his hand.

"Enough, I don't need your explanations." Rose's voice was breaking while she spoke. I could hear her sob. "Rose, it's really not what you think it is." She pushed him away. "I said don't talk anymore. We are over." She spoke sternly.

"Rose, please no. I love you-" Rose didn't let him speak any further. "Expect a lawyer's letter infront of your door tomorrow. Goodbye." Rose finished her sentence. Right, Sehun must have had no idea. Rose's father is a top lawyer in this country. He deserves it.

We quickly went out of this room and reached the main hall of this club. Not so many people were here. And all this while, I hid behind Jungkook trying my best to not let Rose notice me.

Suddenly, I saw Rose making her way towards us. I quickly turned around.

She came and stood in front of Jungkook. "Thanks for helping me." Rose thanked Jungkook while he just nodded. "And...." I could feel Rose looking at me. I can't let her see me. "Jungkook, I have some work. I will be back." Saying that I quickly left from there. 

As I was in a hurry to leave, I didn't notice the guy who was coming in my direction and we dashed into each other.

As I was about to fall, this guy caught me. In seconds, my whole attention was diverted to this man.

His brown doe eyes met mine. His fair skin is so mesmerizing and his perfect jawline deserves an award. His messy reddish black hair gave a hot look to him and those plump lips of his...woah

Am I whipped for handsome men? 

He made me wonder whether he is an model. He helped me gain my balance. And he quickly took his hat up which fell down and wore it.

He wore all black yet he looks so hot.

He just left from here without another glance. And I stood there trying to process everything. I got back to my senses but it absolutely took time. And the next minute, I left from here still having the urge to get to know him. I wonder who he is.

I tried my best to not let it bother me and made my way to the alley. And as expected Jungkook was not there. Here I am alone again. I swear to god, if he went back leaving me here alone again, I will surely see his death.

I sighed. 

Suddenly, I remembered the guy back in the club. I don't know who he is, but he is so handsome. Why didn't I meet such handsome men before? 

"Daydreaming isn't good." I heard someone whisper out of nowhere. I flinched a bit and turned to look at Jungkook who was standing calmly behind me with his hands in his pockets and with that poker face of his.

"Why do you always come so suddenly and disappear into thin air in difficult situations? Why did you leave me there alone? I never said that I am going to do this mission alone." I raised my voice. "I didn't go to play, I went to bring your so called friend and finish this mission soon instead of playing with you. And..." He continued as he came closer, literally so close.

"Who gave you the permission to raise your voice in front of me? Remember, you agreed to obey me no matter what, as you wanted me to do these missions with you. If you forgot, I am reminding you again, You need to obey me no matter what." He spoke with his husky voice. I didn't dare to look at him now. 

I just moved away from him and looked away not uttering a single word.

AFTER A WHILE....

We just roamed around thinking about what we should do next. Because we still haven't completed the mission, we need Rose to marry a good man.

Jungkook and I haven't spoken a word with each other for a while. And I really do hate silent atmospheres.

"Well, thank you for bringing Rose there and for letting her know the truth about Sehun." I decided to thank him cuz he really helped Rose this time. I guess he deserves a thanks. "Yeah, I was just preventing your friend from choosing Sehun and become tasteless in men like you." I scoffed at his words. "You-"

I was wrong. He definitely doesn't deserve a thank you.

As my thoughts were wandering as usual, an immediate thought stroke me. I quickly looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, how about we..."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And follow me, guys if you still haven't. My username is haru__bts (Just click on it and follow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...
3.6K 351 21
A boy whom I don't even know, I have never even seen him in my life. Sometimes he comes in my dreams and gives me that pleasure at night which takes...
288K 9.6K 31
#1 - princess 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠...
1.1M 50.7K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...