Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

By Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... More

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 14

5.9K 352 27
By Anjanaa31

Pankaj and the Finance Manager sat in their cabin frustrated.

Pankaj - I can't believe this. That joker came to office for just a week now. How come he came to know about all the details ?

Manager - Iam shocked too.... What if he came to know everything ?

Pankaj - Hell he didn't even concentrated on the file when I kept them on his table. How come he checked the whole bunch ? But don't worry. We'll tell that the money got spent at his marriage.

Manager - He has experience I think.

Pankaj - Who ? That joker ? He don't have any experience. He don't even like to work. I don't know who in the hell changed his mind and brought him to the office ? Arrrggghhhh......

Manager - Now all our secrets will be out.

Pankaj - Ah.... We won't. I'll look after that. It's not us who quoted the Purchase order. That will be asked to purchase department. We won't be questioned.

Manager - Are you sure ?

Pankaj - Sure. Good thing is we have Aakash's sign on the papers.

Manager sighed and nodded his head. But they didn't understand the fact that ' Lion doesn't need a practice to roar. It's in his blood and birth habit '

While on the other hand Kushi along with Aman and Aakash was checking the files. Aman was doing his job with utmost concentration. And after finishing it they trio picked up the files and went towards Surekha's cabin. Arnav too came there.

Surekha - What did you trio find out ?

Aman was about to go out when Arnav said - Stay Aman. I need your report also. Now seggregate the files as per checking done on Kushi, Aakash and yourself.

Aman went forward and started seggregating the files. He separated three folds. One checked by Kushi, next one by Aakash and the other one by Aman.

Arnav - Now tell me your views.....

Kushi - Arnav ji.... The ones I checked was six files. Two out of it was wrongly quoted that would've lead us to four lakh loss.

Aakash - I have checked three files..... One out of it was found out to be wrong.

Arnav turned his gaze towards Aman - Sir I have checked these four files. Everything was ok. But.....

Arnav - But......

Exactly at the same time Alan's phone buzzed. He looked at the screen and said - Sir I need to attend this call. It's very important.

Arnav nodded his head. Aman picked up the call and stood there itself speaking.

Aman - Yeah....

*****

Aman - Sure ?

*****

Aman - Yeah Samar. Thanks.

Aman turned to Arnav - Actually this one...... The supplier named as lights.....

Arnav nodded his head.

Aman - Few months before, one of their unit near the Market area...... Has filed for penalty..... For supplying low quality products.

Aakash - What ?

Aman - Yes sir. They have a small unit in market area..... That supplies goods to South Delhi. Means..... AR comes under those factories..... They are supplying goods for us also. So I doubt there might be chances of we getting low quality products....

Aakash - But Aman why didn't you tell us before ?

Aman - Sir actually..... I don't know in detail. It's just that I used to live in that area with my friend named Samar. Few months ago.... We saw a commotion and when enquired we came to know that there is a small issue. I just wanted to confirm it. Just now my friend Samar called me and informed the same.

Aakash - Then why didn't it came to know by us....

Aman - Sir.... The lights... Owns Three units.... The other two have quite a good reputation.... While this one from where we are getting goods is a very small unit that has hardly 100 people working there. So there won't be any chances of anyone getting to know that.

Aakash - Dadi they are the suppliers we are using for the XXX Brand.

Nani - That's in short quantity isn't it ?

Aakash nodded - Very small quantity of goods.

Nani held her temple in tension. She thought that everything is going perfectly in the company. But.....

Arnav got tensed looking at her and immediately went near her and held her shoulders.

Arnav - Nani....

Nani sighed - I thought everything is going perfectly in the company.....

Arnav - Now also nothing happened Nani. We will handle it.

Nani - How Chote ? Just in one month these much has came front. Don't know how much happened before ?

Arnav - Nani.... Leave all this.

Aakash - Iam sorry Dadi, I should have been more careful. But.....

Kushi - Aakash Bhaiya.... Don't feel. You have done everything perfectly. Handling these much buyers and clients is not at all easy...... So don't get upset. We will look after this issue.

Nani smiled and said - Kushi is saying the truth. Don't worry Aakash. Now Arnav will take care of this department. You concentrate on your work. Don't get upset over this..... We know how much hardworking you are.... Don't worry beta.

Aakash sighed and went from there.

Arnav stood up - Aman come with me.....

Aman nodded his head and went along with Arnav who was instructing him something.

Nani smiled - Yeh.... Arnav and Aman ki Jodi.... Thoda khatarnak lagti hei.... Nahi ?

Kushi nodded her head smiling - Aman is good at observing things Nani and he has a good concentration. If trained properly.... He will shine.

Nani - Chote will do that.....

Kushi and Nani giggled.

Kushi - On a serious note..... How come all this happened Nani ? I mean..... Pankaj uncle is supposed to check all this right ?

Nani - Kushi.... I have trusted him more than he deserves it seems..... We need to be careful.

Kushi nodded her head and discussing few things with her she went out.

She went to Arnav's cabin and saw him nowhere. She had no work too..... So she sat at the cabin waiting for him to come.

She hummed her favourite song while waiting for him making sounds in the table.

Soon the cabin door got open and Arnav came inside.

Kushi smirked at him and resting her chin on her palm she gave a smile to him😊😊😊.

Arnav 🤔🤔🤔 - what are you doing here ?

Kushi 😁😁😁 - Arnav ji..... Before few days, I met a Laadgovernor..... He kept saying that he is not interested in business. Have you seen him before ?

Arnav rolled his eyes 😊😊😊 - You know even I met a chudail.... Who kept saying that, there would be no need for me to work. Have YOU seen her before ?

Kushi pouted 😞😞😞 - Laadgovernor.... You worked, only because of what we could came to know such a big blunder happening in our company. In one day..... Star ban Gaye hein aap.... Star....

She stood crossing her arms under her chest pouting cutely😞😞😞. Arnav came near her and pulled her cheek surprising her. She looked at him wide eyed while he went to his seat and sat there as if nothing happened.

A cute blush crossed her face for a minute.

Kushi went near him and held his warm hands in hers 🙂🙂🙂 - Thank you so much Arnav ji. You know how much happy Nani is..... We will speak with Nani and appoint a person to verify all this hereon.

Arnav looked at his hands and her ☺️☺️☺️ - No need. I will look after that.

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️ - Do you mean that you will be taking charge forever ?

Arnav smirked 😏😏😏 - I haven't thought about it.

Kushi pouted 😞😞😞 - aathe toh Acha hotha.....

She said in her meek voice. Arnav smirked.

Arnav 😏😏😏 - Why you want me to come to office daily ?

Kushi looked at his smirking voice and huffed and went from there.

Arnav got a call from his friend Aashish - Yaa Ash....

Ashish - Arnav where are you man ? You haven't seen the whole week.

Arnav - Actually..... Nani is not well. She wants me to come to office. So I have joined the office.....

Ashish was shocked - What ?

Arnav - Yes Ash..... I don't want my Nani to Detroit her health. So I joined the office.

Ashish - Ok. Actually our Rudra's marriage has been fixed.

Arnav - Really ?

Ashish - Haan really. So thought of throwing a party for him. Would you able to join ?

Arnav - Sure why not.

Ashish - Ok then. Party at Royalz tomorrow night.

Arnav - Done.

Arnav smiled and cut the call. Party after a week is giving him a excitement. But poor his friend..... Gonna get stuck with a girl for a lifetime. He chuckled.

It was evening when Kushi and Arnav was leaving the company.

Arnav left ahead while Kushi followed him a little behind speaking with the production department.

She saw three girls are standing at a corner and giggling looking at Arnav.

She frowned and slowed her steps.

Girl 1 - This is our new boss right ?

Girl 2 - Yeah.... Surekha mam has announced him so.

Girl 3 - But did you see him ? He looks like a long lasting Devdas. With that beard and all.

Girl 1 - His dressing also looks like some teenager. Who would say that this is our boss.

Girl 2 - I don't know how come Kushi mam did even accepted to marry this guy. She is looking beautiful and have nice dressing sense.

Girl 3 - Hey..... He is rich man. Any girl would love to get marry to such a person. Looks Ka Kya hei ?

The girls giggled. Kushi gritted her teeth looking at the girls commenting about her husband's look. When she being his wife doesn't have problem with his looks..... Then what the hell these people have ?

She thought ' I will see to you all '

She crossed the girls as if she didn't heard anything. The girls too got silent seeing her. Kushi went to the car parking where Arnav is waiting for her. Soon they both zoomed off to home.

It was night -

After dinner Kushi came to Nani's room.

Kushi - Nani.....

Nani who was reading her novel looked up at her and smiled.

Nani - Aajao beta....

Kushi - Nani Woh.....

Nani looked at her hesitant form.

Nani - Kya hua beta ?

Kushi - Nani I need some money. If you don't mind......

Nani smiled - What is there to get hesitant about ? You have the rights to ask me beta ? Tell me how much you want.....

Kushi with hesitance said the amount she needed. Nani looked at her surprisingly. From whatever she has observed Kushi is not a girl who spend money wastely and carelessly. She smiled and taking the amount she gave in her hands.

Nani - Is this enough ?

Kushi - More than enough. I will return the balance money.

Nani laughed - Keep it with you.

Kushi smiled and went out taking the money. She kept the money safely on her cupboard.

Next day -

As usual everyone went to office. Afternoon Kushi took a day off and went to do her work. She has much things in hands.

As Arnav had a party to attend...... He went to that. Nani reached home.

Arnav had a full gala party. He got drunk and reached home late.

Kushi was impatiently waiting for his return...... And as she wanted he came home..... Fully drunk.....

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️ - Hello Laadgovernor.

Arnav smiled cutely at her 😀😀😀 - Hi chudail.....

Kushi 😏😏😏 - Had a nice party ?

Arnav giggled and nodded his head.

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️ - Come come.... I have something for you.

Arnav ☺️☺️☺️ - Really ?

Kushi smirked 😏😏😏 - Haan really..... Come come....

Arnav followed her like a school boy stumbling on his feet. Kushi carefully took him inside their room and made him sit in the poolside. Going inside she grabbed her properties and came to poolside again.

Kushi 😁😁😁 - Laadgovernor

Arnav grinned wide 😁😁😁 - Haan chudail.....

Kushi 😀😀😀 - Close your eyes.

Arnav immediately closed his eyes like a good boy 😌😌😌.

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️ - Don't open your eyes untill I say. If you sit like a good boy..... I will give you a chocolate.

Arnav grinned 😌😌😌 - Ok.

He sat silently closing his eyes and smiling wide. Kushi pulled his cheek and started her work.

Completing the work she thought of was a tough task for her. Arnav Singh Raizada is a ball of energy..... Not to forget..... An irritating question bank. He kept asking her this and that..... Running around the poolside..... It was a difficult task for her to keep him sit in a place. She started sweating.

After completing her task she was over the moon seeing the result.

Kushi grinned 😁😁😁 - Finished. Now go and sleep Laadgovernor.

Arnav extended his hands to her 😁😁😁 - Chudail my chocolate ?

Kushi looked at him surprising for a minute, then burst into laughter. She pulled his cheek and went inside and gave him a chocolate.

Arnav 😁😁😁 - Thank you.....

Kushi 😁😁😁 - You are welcome Laadgovernor. And you may go and sleep now.

Arnav 😁😁😁 - Good night.

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️ - Oh very Good night.

Arnav twisted his mouth walking inside, trying to unwrap the chocolate she gave him.

Kushi joined her hands 🙂🙂🙂 - Hey Devimaiya..... Yeh Laadgovernor subha bhi Aise hi hasthe rahenge Kya ? Raksha Karna Devimaiya...... (Will this Laadgovernor keep smiling tomorrow too..... ? Save me Devimaiya )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!
190K 7.4K 25
Khushi has spent her whole life wanting to love and wanting to be loved. She may love Arnav with her whole heart, but does Arnav love her back? Join...
276K 23.7K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi
25.9K 1.2K 25
Peep into it to see how Arnav's butterfly effect lead to Kushi