2. Seeing Purple | Scott McCa...

De enchantingherondale

Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior ye... Mais

✰ ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯ ✰
✰ 1 ✰
✰ 2 ✰
✰ 3 ✰
✰ 4 ✰
✰ 5 ✰
✰ 6 ✰
✰ 7 ✰
✰ 8 ✰
✰ 9 ✰
✰ 10 ✰
✰ 11 ✰
✰ 12 ✰
✰ 13 ✰
✰ 14 ✰
✰ 15 ✰
✰ 16 ✰
✰ 17 ✰
✰ 18 ✰
✰ 19 ✰
✰ 20 ✰
✰ 21 ✰
✰ 22 ✰
✰ 23 ✰
✰ 24 ✰
✰ 25 ✰
✰ 26 ✰
✰ 27 ✰
✰ 28 ✰
✰ 𝔸𝕔π•₯ 𝕋𝕨𝕠 ✰
✰ 29 ✰
✰ 30 ✰
✰ 31 ✰
✰ 32 ✰
✰ 33 ✰
✰ 34 ✰
✰ 35 ✰
✰ 36 ✰
✰ 37 ✰
✰ 39 ✰
✰ 40 ✰
✰ 41 ✰
✰ 42 ✰
✰ 43 ✰
✰ 44 ✰
✰ 45 ✰
✰ 46 ✰
✰ 47 ✰
✰ 48 ✰
✰ 49 ✰
✰ 50 ✰
✰ 51 ✰
✰ 52 ✰
✰ 53 ✰
✰ 54 ✰

✰ 38 ✰

811 28 0
De enchantingherondale

◎ 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓬𝓴 ◎

Brooklyn followed Lydia down the halls of Beacon Hills High School that very same evening as the banshee moved like she was on a mission. The two girls could no longer hear the sounds of fighting coming from the library that was now a good way behind them. They walked at a quick pace, Lydia not slowing for a second as she was directed in a path that came naturally to her.

Brooke reached into her back pocket and her hand clasped around the gun the Sheriff had given to her in the Wild Hunt. She was thankful that the Ghost Riders hadn't taken the weapon from her when they'd dragged her off since she needed the extra level of security it gave her strolling through the hallways which nothing good ever really happened in at night.

Lydia halted for a second making Brooke do the same before she ended up stumbling right into the strawberry blonde's back. The banshee looked around for mere moments before she was shoving open the door of the boys locker room. The very second she saw what was going on inside, she had her hands raised as a powerful scream tore from her throat. As the sound hit him, the Ghost Rider holding his gun to Stiles' head was thrown of his feet and knocked into some locker which dented.

Brooklyn didn't even have time to cover her ears as the events unfolded in front of her but she could tell that the rider was knocked out cold from the banshee's scream without having to go any closer to him. Lydia ran straight up to Stiles, her breaths coming out in pants as she said, "I didn't say it back."

"You don't have to." Stiles stated before closing the gap between them and grabbing her in a firm kiss. Brooke's eyes widened, a humongous smile overtaking her face as she watched two of her best friends finally come together. She turned away to give them some privacy but couldn't help but want to watch the two of them forever. They were perfect for one another, she just couldn't believe it had taken them so long to work it out.

She turned back to the two when a throat was cleared. She cheekily smiled at them breathing out, "Finally." making their cheeks heat up. She moved forward and pulled Stiles into a hug only to whisper in his ear, "Well done." The boy only nodded when they pulled away but a happy smile rested on his lips.

"We gotta go." Stiles broke the happy atmosphere and pulled them back into the reality of the situation. The two girls nodded, the three of them sparing a final glanced at the unconscious Ghost Rider before fleeing from the room. The ran down the halls, Stiles and Lydia hand in hand, as they got to the exit as fast as they could. The Stilinski boy telling them on the way about the riders outside and how they needed to divert the train.

Just as they reached the door, a single voice made them halt. "Stiles." Claudia called. "Stiles? Is that you?" Brooklyn couldn't lie, she'd forgotten all about the woman with what had happened, even not having remembered her while she was stuck in the Wild Hunt all that time. All their heads turned in the direction where the Stilinski mother's voice came from down the halls but Stiles wore a confused expression.

"Mom?" the boy muttered.

"Stiles that's not your mom." Lydia informed him. As Stiles began taking slow steps down the hall, the strawberry blonde quickly turned to Brooklyn and instructed, "You go on ahead, we'll be right behind you."

The Hale girl looked between her, Stiles and the end of the hallway hesitantly. "You sure?"

"Yes. Go, find Scott." Lydia told her. Brooklyn nodded, glancing at them a final time before shoving open the exit doors. She was instantly met by the ongoing storm but she ignored it and ran across the school grounds in search of her boyfriend. When she came across train tracks in the middle of a path where there definitely shouldn't of been train tracks, she knew she was headed in the right direction and followed along the line until she could make out voices in the distance.

As she drew closer she was able to see a whole load of Ghost Riders surrounding Scott still as statutes. There had to be over fifty which made the Hale girl worry. Facing three was hard enough, they'd surely wouldn't even come out alive if they had to fight this many. Slowly creeping down so that she wouldn't be detected, Brooke could easily hear Theo's voice as he came up behind Scott. "He's not alone. He's got a pack." the chimera said to what seemed to be the riders' leader.

To say Brooklyn had missed a little would be an understatement. Not only had Theo been brought back from wherever the hell he was banished to but the Ghost Riders had a leader?

The healer was slight relieved, however, when Malia appeared as well and came to stand next to the chimera behind Scott. "And Theo's not in it." the werecoyote announced, "But I am."

"I'm not in the pack. But no one likes a Nazi." Peter pronounced as he too came to stand with his daughter and Theo.

Feeling like it was the right time to make her presence known, Brooklyn moved so that they couldn't all see her and stood just a little off from and behind Scott. "And I'm actually in the pack," she declared, "though I may have had a short absence." she added as a little side note. Scott whipped his head around at the sound of the girl's voice, a breathy look on his werewolf face as he finally got to see her again after so long.

He quickly turned back around, seriousness taking over his features as he roared at the Ghost Riders and their leader complete wolfed out. Their leader roared back, his eyes a striking lime as he ran to attack while the McCall pack did the same.

Immediately, the riders had their guns raised, shooting out bullet after bullet which the pack dodged. Brooklyn fired her own back at them as well as fighting hand-to-hand with the ones that got too close. She ran up to one, grabbing hold of its shoulders and pushing her body weight onto it so that it fell to the floor with her on top. She then kicked out her leg as another came up behind her and turned to grab its arm.

She twisted the limb causing the Ghost Rider to stumble and she used that to jerk it off its feet and on top of the other one as she leapt from the ground. As another three circled her, she rotated between punching and kicking them all. She managed to get one to its knees when she was grabbed from behind and held in a choke hold.

A punch was sent to her face from another rider and she felt her lip split from the impact and a trickle of blood run down her chin. She fought through the pain and kicked out both her legs making the one who punched her fall onto its back. Then, she jabbed her elbow into the stomach of the one holding her and as its grip loosened slightly she took hold of its wrist and twisted it making it loose hold of her completely.

Brooklyn gave them all a bit more of a beating then left their figures on the ground and moved away as even more came from her. She was throwing her body left, right and centre, both defensively and offensively. She was able to knock more of them down with only a few possible bruises scattered only her arms and legs which allowed the werewolves to fully take them out.

Just as they had had pretty much dealt with all of the Ghost Riders which was a shock to them all, another herd came from down the train tracks. The large group had their pistols raised and bullets flew from the weapons without rest. Brooke and Malia shared a glance before taking off towards them. The werecoyote jumped high up into the air and flipped over them all while the healer faced them head on.

Brooke did what she had done before in the Argent Bunker. As the bullets came from their guns she caught as many as she could and watched as they fizzled to the ground useless. As she did so, the rest of the supernatural peered over in between fighting rider to watch in amazement and relief. It meant that they didn't have to worry about the bullets transporting them elsewhere and leaving the clearing open for the Ghost Riders and their leader to win.

From the back of the group, Malia scat one of the riders over and stole his whip from his belt. A large light appeared from one end of the train tracks and they all turned to see the train drawing closer. Malia whipped her body around and chucked the whip to Scott. The True Alpha caught it, quickly uncoiling it before flinging out his arm making the whip wrap around the lever of the diverter.

He yanked on it hard and they all watched in glee as the pieces of metal slid into position just in time for them train to come barrelling over them. Malia smiled despite her breathing coming out in pants and looked at the Ghost Rider's leader. "You missed you train." she remarked.

Scott let out a large roar, signalling to the rest of his pack that weren't there that it was done. The ones that were there moved together, Brooklyn going straight into her boyfriend's arms where he held onto her tightly, as the Ghost Riders surrounded them with their guns aimed at their heads. Lightning flashed in the sky and the storm that tousled around them died down, the riders all placed their pistols back into their holsters making the pack confused.

Without so much as a noise, the riders began walking slowly away from them, heading down the train tracks. Their leader obviously didn't know what was happening as he muttered to them, "Where are you going? Stop." The didn't listen to him and continued on brushing past him. "Zuruckkommen." he said in German more loudly and firmly. As they still just got further away from him he turned his whole body around and shouted to them, "Come back here and kill them! Tote sie!"

"Yeah, call your army back." Theo taunted to the guy making him turn around to see the smug faces of the McCall pack. "Or don't they listen to you?"

Furiously, the dirty blonde spun back around the the retreating Ghost Riders. "I am your leader. Ich bin dein Anfuhrer! Obey me. Gehorcht mir." The riders all stopped at the last sentence. The man's lips flicked up a little while the faces of Brooke and the others dropped. The riders turned back around and their leader ordered, "Kill them. All of them."

Scott instantly pushed Brooklyn behind him along with everyone else and got into a protective stance despite the fear he felt.  "Tote sie. Tote sie." the guy who Brooke didn't know the name of, yet was probably going to be the reason she died repeated over and over. The Ghost Rider got closer and closer with each passing second.

Just as Scott was about to jump at them and start fighting again the riders stopped. Instead of tormenting the McCall pack they circled around their supposed leader. "Riders don't bow." Peter stated as the guy stood stuck in the middle of them worriedly, "They have no leader."

The Ghost Riders circled around him tightly until there was no room left for him to move. As the lighting flashed above them, the dirty blond's face morphed into one of the riders'. Brooklyn and the others watched it happen with astonishment and slight disgust. As the riders stepped away from him, no longer was he wearing everyday clothes but the Ghost Rider uniform with a nazi armband.

Then as he let out a inhuman shriek, the lightning flashed down onto them and they were all gone within a blink of an eye.

And so was the storm.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

4.5K 101 28
Ava McCall always knew how to have fun. A little too much fun. Now that she is back home in the town of Beacon Hills, she finds that things are rapid...
18.2K 490 65
Lucy Moore and her brother move back to their hometown, Beacon Hills. This town holds secrets waiting to be uncovered, and when they do, what will ha...
18.9K 470 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...
322K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...