Cat-Like(KenmaXreader)

By zWeebiez

Y/N is a setter of Nekoma's VB Girls,A quiet gamer girl that has trust issues. She meets a boy that's similar... More

Chapter1:Meet Up
Chapter2:Hair Dye and Piercings
Chapter3:StrayCat and ApplePi
Chapter4:Break Up
Chapter5:Neko
Chapter6:Dating Someone
Chapter7:Practice Match
Chapter8:Karma
Chapter9:Dating?
Chapter10:Meeting The Family
Chapter11:Suguru Mansion.
Chapter12:Attention
Chapter13:Fukurōdani
Chapter14:Emotional
Chapter15:Relationship
Chapter16:Changes
Chapter17:Vacation House
Chapter18:Water
Chapter19:The Proud Lioness
Chapter20:The Free Raven
Chapter21:The Fearless Jaguar
Chapter22:The Sophisticated Snake
Chapter23:The Dance of the Heiress
Chapter24:Here in the Garden
Chapter25:Morning Ruckus
Chapter26:Dumbasses & Smartasses
Chapter27:Rings
Chapter28:Sachiko
Chapter29:Camp
Chapter30:Dreams
Chapter31:New Guy
Chapter32:Their Idea of Fun
Chapter33:Handwritten Letters
Chapter35:Fera-L
Chapter36:Busy Day 1
Chapter37: Busy Day 2
Chapter38: Filming
Chapter39:Instinct
Chapter40:Announcement (1/2)
Chapter41:Announcement (2/2)
Chapter42:Hair
Chapter43:A little Tired
Chapter44:Former Family
Chapter45:Visiting
Chapter46:Jealousy
Chapter47:Tell Me
Chapter48:Nostalgia
Chapter49:Where is Y/N?
Chapter50:Cheer
Chapter51:For You
Chapter52:Staying Warm
Chapter53:Level Up!
Chapter54:Kitten~
Chapter55:Pleasure
Chapter56:Hickey Problem
Chapter57:Sleeping Separately
Chapter58:Leaving Me?
Chapter59:Leave Me Not.
Chapter60:24 Hours Ago.
Chapter61:Space
Chapter62:Sunset
Chapter63:Never Again.
Chapter64:Divert The Pain
Chapter65:Bitchy
Chapter66: Shō Spoils
Chapter67:Surprise Love!
Chapter 68:Takoyaki
Chapter69:Cold Stare
Chapter70: "Goodbye"
Chapter71:Newbie
Chapter72:Cold Day
Chapter73:Nikko
Chapter74:Preparing ⚠︎︎
Chapter75:Ephemeral
Chapter76:Temporary
Chapter77:Trying
Chapter78:Remember?
Chapter79:Home
Chapter80:New People
Chapter81:Reminisce
Chapter82:A Year Later.
Chapter83:The Day
Chapter84:Certainly.
Chapter85:Protective
Chapter86:Apart for Awhile
Chapter87:A Married Life
Chapter88:Family
Chapter89:Memories<3
Chapter90:With You
Extra😭

Chapter34: Fill In

1.8K 62 65
By zWeebiez

~Y/N's POV~
Haru was sitting beside me and Haru while Yuri was on my lap because she's too small for the seatbelts in the helicopter. All of us were wearing headsets so we could hear each other when we talk and give a command since the Rotor Blade was loud and also for ear protection.

After 20 Minutes, we reach our destination, we get out the cabin, two high profile employees were there two assist me, I just said that I just needed Kitaro and they should just watch over the kids while I worked, they stayed in the open tent so they won't wander off.

They don't really know I'm the Heiress, all they know is I'm here as the CEO's most trusted person and he respects me highly. We arrived to a mess.... There was only 1 model insight instead of two, the dresses were fine but where the hell is this other model!?

I see Kitaro rub his temples, I extended my hand asking for the folder to this event. I looked through their backgrounds and profiles as we walked to my seat. The model that was here was the one and only Sakusa Natsuko.

The model that was missing from the picture was named Fera Ferin, 20, she's a new debutant model in the industry. Everyone was running around, dolling Nat up while the others quickly settle the equipment up, I groan annoyingly.

They had all morning to do this, they really were too relaxed and now they're all rushing because the "CEO's Person" has arrived, excuse that, I am CEO.

"Any problem?" Kitaro asked "They had all morning to fix this up... now they look like bees that are buzzing around their broken hive." I said while handing back the folder to Kitaro, I clap my hands to get everyone's attention "I need three people on Natsuko, Ten people on the set and equipment and You! What's your name?" I asked while pointing at a red haired girl "I-I'm Azami Fala, 19!" She said while bowing "Fala, you have a face of a model, I need three people to fix her up!" I said and they all grouped themselves and everything was much more smoother.

"W-What do we do with Ms.Fera?" Kitaro asked "I want you to find out why she's not on sight." I ordered and he bowed and ran off, I walk into the model's tent, the photographer was in his little cubicle on the corner, I look over to see a nervous Fala on a Vanity Chair getting dolled up while Natsuko was getting into her outfit.

"Busy Morning. Tell me a reason why your all so buzzy when I arrived." I asked loudly, well more like demanded but who cares? "We couldn't get a hold of Fera so everyone was occupied with getting a fast breakfast, setting and styling but then Fera canceled minutes before you arrived... by that's time, everyone was exhausted, Fera wanted a whole tent for her but she ended up bitching away!" Natsuko complained as she walked over to me "Don't worry about Fera, to me, You and Fala look more professional and beautiful than her." I said while fixing her bangs that were slightly crooked.

"Mr. Hoshi, let's get this shoot started." I said and the man came out his cubicle "Ms. Suguru, One of my models canceled out, this has to be a duo shoot..." He said gloomily and I pulled a beautiful doll named Fala out of her Vanity area "Ms. Fala will fill her in. Isn't she much more fit for the job? Why put her on the sidelines instead on the spotlight?" I said as I proudly presented this elegant woman to him and I saw his eyes lit up "Assistant Mae! Get a contract for Ms. Azami Fala!" He said as he happily walked out the tent and I returned Fala to her stylist.

The shoot started and after 30 minutes, a third model was supposed to be here but her company said she was currently in the hospital because she was pushed down the stairs 'Stairs should really be illegal...' I thought to myself as I sighed.

"I know who we should model with!" Natsuko said excitedly "Ms.Suguru personally knows the Masked Gamer StrayCat!" She exclaimed and I was shocked "The popular gamer!?" Fala said and I just giggled nervously, I sighed and called Kitaro over "I will get the model but please sign a contract. It's proof you've promised to keep her identity hidden and you will receive a thousand dollars." I said as Kitaro walked over with a stack of papers.

We distributed it to everyone on site. They signed and I heard phone beeping to say that a thousand dollars were put into their accounts. It only took 10 minutes so I pulled out my mask and held it above my face, I saw everyone's face change drastically "I will be willing to model!" I said in my squeaky voice and I lowered my mask, Hoshi's face looked like he was about to cry.

"Put her in her outfit! I've always wanted to do a shoot with you and ApplePi! The two of you will raid the front pages together!" He squealed "Oh and ApplePi is on his way..." I said while my hair got styled and at this point, Hoshi was about to faint.

Natsuko knew that the third actress was involved in accident earlier because Kiyoomi told her, it happened at the stairs at their building so he saw the model get carried out in a stretcher. She told me she'd make me model with them so I sent a helicopter for Kenma when the photoshoot started.

Kenma was quickly escorted to my tent and we got ready together. We went out and did some poses with Natsuko and Fala and then Hoshi decided he wanted to do pictures of just the two of us. We did pictures with our masks on and without them. The pictures with masks were gonna be released in 2 days so our identities would be hidden and the ones without the masks would be released after Me and Kenma announce our identities.

Hoshi said mess around and be creative so I took out my Switch and pulled Kenma, I kissed him behind the controller, our masks on the side of our heads. Hoshi definitely took a million photos of us that day. There was one picture with our mask on and we were leaning on each other's foreheads and there was a version without the masks, a photo with us switching masks, and couple photos.

Basically this was the biggest unplanned clue we will be dropping in two days. Kenma started his YT account during our Vacation of Heir Declaration and I started my streams when we got back from the Declaration, I did stream the past few days, before going to bed, during free time. I edited and posted Kenma's videos, he one recorded of them wearing my cat headphones, one video with a picture of me on his table, my ring on his pinky and I did leave hints on my videos too but nothing would compare to this front magazine covers were gonna be releasing in two days.

The only thing that our fans knew were we used to stream and play together in the past due to some old videos we posted during our first year tho we weren't popular before so they'd actually have to do some digging and play Sherlock Holmes.

We did mention each other in our videos once in awhile, I'd sometimes extend my hand from Kenma's gaming room and wave at the camera while he's streaming while I hide my face behind the wall or door and he'd do it to me sometimes in return.

Right now, our fans are going crazy, assets are going haywire and our accounts blowing up, We were 2nd Trending worldwide right after my hidden identity as the new 'Heiress of Suguru' which was trending in 1st place.

We use a mask that covers our upper part of the face in our Games while we use black face masks and tinted glasses as the Suguru's Identity and our hair helped cover up as well.

We posed and took a couple more photos. We enjoyed it so much that we were able to take sunset and night sky photos together. I'm totally getting a copy of these. We also had goofy photos but Hoshi didn't mind because he understood we were teenagers and the fact I was his boss.

Hoshi alternated the Photoshoots from the "Gaming Star Couples" and the "Season Models" so he had a lot to work with and they'd probably stay in the front page for awhile.

We got out of our quick change outfits and got freshened up before we put on our original clothes, I put my hair in a ponytail with a little bit of hair at front since I was still not used to being so exposed while I placed Kenma's hair in a low manbun.

I gave some money to them so they could go out for dinner after the busy day. They were cleaning up, Fala was now a personal model for Hoshi and his team, Natsuko was picked up by Kiyoomi, Me, The kids, Kenma and Kitaro boarded our helicopter cabin and flew back to Tokyo.

20 Minutes later, we landed at Fukurōdani's Helipad that was mostly used by us. We got out the cabin and we walked to the gym hand in hand, the kids looked exhausted so I told Kitaro to go home and take care of the kids first and just come back for me. They left and I stayed with Kenma for abit.

We walked back in the gym. The boys were having a off day today since yesterday, they went a little overboard with training so muscles do need rest.

They were gathered in the gym because the coaches didn't want any of them getting lost or getting involved in any trouble.

"Hello..." I greeted them a little shyly, damn my confidence got drained.... "Y/N!" I heard Hinata's voice from the other side of the gym, I swear I felt stares suddenly direct to me.

Lev came pouncing on me along with Hinata. The four of us fell to floor, Tobio and Keiji protecting my head and Kenma's head from hitting the floor.

(Ha... fun fact, Author-Chan hit her head on the concrete wall cuz she carelessly let her head fall while trying to lay down.... My head is spinning....)

Keiji and Tobio to the rescue while Kuroo pried the two balls of energies away from us. I waved at everyone and greeted them a good evening "So, anyone ready for dinner?" I said and they're suddenly sparkling eyes said it all, I giggled and snapped my fingers and the food that was made from the recipes we've made came in. It was more than enough for everyone.

Today was a busy day. Tomorrow would be me finding out where Miss Cocky Fera went, Who was behind the Third Model's accident, The third Model was Amiterasu Ai.

I wasn't gonna find out because it was Ai, I mean why would I want to find out who caused her accident? Maybe to thank them.... Fate really is something, Someone that once walked over me and belittled me is now hurt and their lives are now in my hands....

I've started playing this game for awhile now but this was just a little warm up, I'm not even serious yet... WE are not serious yet.

Word Count:1950

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
988K 27.8K 46
-𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs extra volleyball practice with the boys...
230 7 10
ᝰ "my life is filled with an endless irony. the libero position is often overlooked due to the flashy n...
254K 8K 45
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀?" "𝗘𝗵, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹�...