Werewolf Love Games

By 13LadyJiyu

Lacey is a young woman who feels lost in the life she lives in. She feels like nothing fits together after it... More

Important Note!!!
WLG: 1 ((pic of Lacey))
WLG: 2 ((pic of Richmonds))
WLG: 3
WLG: 4
WLG: 5
WLG: 6
WLG: 7
WLG: 8
WLG: 9
WLG: 10 ((pic of wolves))
WLG: 11
WLG: 12
WLG: 13
WLG: 14
WLG: 15 ((pic of Bryan))
WLG: 16
WLG: 17
WLG: 19
WLG: 20
WLG: 21
WLG: 22
WLG: 23
WLG: 24
WLG: 25
WLG: 26
WLG: 27
WLG: 28
WLG: 29
WLG: 30
WLG: 31
WLG: 32
WLG: 33
WLG: 34
WLG: 35
WLG: Epilogue

WLG: 18

3K 23 2
By 13LadyJiyu

Darren's pov: 

The next morning, we hear a high pitched and angry, "Shit!" then clatter after clatter came. I went out into the hall with my siblings joining, and in the next second, Lacey flies out of her door and sprints down the stairs. All the while, she mutters, "Gonna be late. Shit! Shit! Shit!" 

She rushes along then she calls as she exits the door, "See you all later!" 

Then she's gone. Wow, I didn't even get a chance to say sorry about last night. I tell my siblings that we were going to the rehearsals today just in case Bryan tries to pull something, and we rush along, not piddling long, and then we're out the door just as fast. We dash to the theater, and we come in to see Lacey looking a little annoyed as Mr. Bens yells at her and everyone. "We only have three more days till opening night, people! We cannot afford tardiness or screw ups! We need to be perfect!" 

"No one and nothing can truly ever be perfect," I speak wisely as I stride to our seats with my siblings. Everyone turns to us and Mr. Bens continues, "I suppose so, Mr. Richmond." 

"Please, call me Mr. Darren," I correct. "And Ms. Adler was late because of an unpleasant event last night. I say, where is Mr. Gatsby?" 

"Late," Mr. Bens grumbles. I nod then sit with my siblings just as Bryan comes in stuttering, "Sorry I'm late." 

Lacey glares icily at him while he returns it steadily, and they both turn away from each other. Mr. Bens, along with the others, glance between the two. I notice he has a bandage on his nose then see his black eye hasn't improved, and then I remember Lacey. Her eye has ceased swelling along with her lip, but you could tell she was in a fight with the band aid for her cuts on her cheeks. It was obvious to the cast and crew that they had been in a fight and that it hadn't been pretty. Then Mr. Bens dives them into their work. "Alright, enough of this. We're all here, yes, good. Ms. Adler; we need you to rehearse your first solo. Come along, come along, people." 

People gathered around the stage, and Mr. Ben instructs another man to start with his line. That man, who plays the manager, Mr. Firmin, says, "A full house, Andre. We shall have to refund a full house!" 

"Christine could sing it!" a lovely girl named Peggy, who plays Meg Giry, pipes up as her character. Firmin says back, "The chorus girl? Don't be silly." 

"She's been taking lessons from a great teacher," Jennifer, as Madame Giry, chimes. "Who?" questions the second manager, Andre. Lacey replies, as Christine, "I don't know his name, mousier." 

"Let her sing for you, mousier. She has been well taught," Madame Giry adds. Andre and Firmin glance at each other, nod, and Andre motions for Christine to come forward. She does then she begins her song, "Think of Me", and she does it beautifully, her voice pure and smooth. She glances at me when she sings her line of rising notes, "There will never be a day when I won't think of you." 

I smirk to myself, but it doesn't stay long. I don't have to have Lacey love me like I her; I just have to have her remember what really happened. And now that Bryan would be out for a couple days, we would work on it, recalling things that happened at our home. Things would just be a bit awkward for me and her until then. But they wouldn't be for long.

"Great job, people! We have done a fantastic job! Well done! This play is going to brilliant with all you there," Mr. Bens praises. The dress rehearsal was just finishing, and opening night was tomorrow.  

Lacey's memory of us had been gaining more and more, which made me ecstatic. She remembered her performance to us of "Stuck Like Glue", and she remembered Gunner's, Harvey's, Vince's, and Will's kisses. Not much other than that, but it's coming along.  

But she and I have been distant. We don't glance at, speak, or even friendly touch each other. But that ends tonight. Along with her absent memory.  

I wave my siblings off and start to wait until Lacey is the only one left. She practices her dance for the beginning, and I'm about to come out when Bryan beats me to it. Lacey stops and stares at him. "What do you want, Mr. Gatsby?" 

"You, Lacey. I'm so sorry. I was a total ass before. I can't bear to be without you," Bryan pleas. Lacey bits her lip as she glances at him. "I don't know. You actually hurt me, physically and emotionally. You were more than an ass." 

"I know, I know, but I've calmed down. As have you. Please, sweetheart, I love you, and I hate this argument. And I still very much want to marry you. Please," he begs, taking her hands in his. She glances at him, the walls, and the floor. "I...I don't know." 

"Maybe this will help." Bryan takes her chin between his thumb and index finger then presses his lips on her; it almost ate me alive. When they part, she smiles small. "You can come back. I'll meet you at the house, but don't be mean to the Richmonds. Promise? Swear on you life?" 

"Yes, yes. I promise and swear. I love you so much." 

He kisses her again then leaves her. Her smile is weak and small then she sighs, seeming upset. I stride out to her. "You okay?" 

She turns to me then looks at her feet. "Yes, just fine. Do you need something?" 

"Yes, I do. I need it very badly. I need you to remember everything that happened. That actually happened. Not what Bryan has told you. I need you to remember, Lacey."  

She sighs, looking up at me with pleading eyes. She closes them, breathes, and opens them, shaking her head small all the while I wait. "Anything? Please." 

"I'm sorry. I can't help you. I have to go now." 

I grab her arms harshly and have her look at me. "Please Lacey! Please, remember! Bryan has told you only twisted truth and lies. He is not the man you think him to be. Please, remember, remember!" 

"I'm sorry I can't! I wish I could, but I can't; I just can't! Now please let me go of me!" 

She struggles to get out of my grip, and I release her. I give her a heartbroken, pleading look as she gazes at me, confused and caring. I grab her chin gently between my thumb and index finger. "Please at least remember us." 

I lean down and gingerly place my lips on top of hers; I'm as tender and sweet as I was the first night I kissed her. She was stiff but then she relaxed. Then was that something went off. I heard her gasp then wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me sweetly back. I wrap my arms around her waist, and I feel her tears fall. This kiss feels like the kiss before she had been taken from me, when I had told her I loved her. I feel a couple of my own tears streak down, and I kiss Lacey's away as I embrace her. "Please, don't cry, Lacey. Don't cry. It makes me cry."I pull her at arms length. "You remember?" 

"Oh my God..." she breathes. She glances at me the floor and back to me. "I have to go. I'm sorry. I'm just...I'm just so confused right now. Don't follow me, please." 

She wipes her face with her sleeve as she gathers her things, but she pauses to glance at me. I nod, and after she quickly rushes and pecks my lips, she runs off into the night. She remembers. I know she does. At long last.

Lacey's pov: 

I just run, run far away from him. I remember many things, but I'm way too confused. My only hope is Sydney. I pray to God that she knows what happened. I bang on her door, still wiping my tears away. Sydney opens the door and looks concerned immediately. "Lace, what's wrong?" 

"So many things! I need to talk to you," I choke out. She nods and guides me in, closing the door behind us. She sits me down next to the couch, and I pull myself together. Sydney gives me a supporting smile. "Just tell me everything, Lace. I'm here for you." 

"Okay. Well, Bryan came, we kissed, he manipulated me to forgive him, and then he left. Then Darren came, he begged me to remember but I couldn't, and then he kissed me and I kissed him back. And boom! I remember all these things, but I'm so confused! Please, Sydney, tell me what happened!" 

"Okay, calm down, Lace. You want me to tell you all that really happened?" 

"Yes please! I'm too confused to list what I think happened." 

"Okay. This is how it went," Sydney began then dove straight into what had happened. Apparently, Max had told Sydney all that happened at their place because she had asked, and so she was able to give me all the details. The more and more I sunk in her words, the more and more I came to sense. I breathe calmly and file all the events in properly in my mind, and I threw out what Bryan has told. The nerve of him. I should kick his ass even more. Then she told me about how I was related to the royal werewolf family. I sigh relief when she's done. "Okay, I feel so much better. I remember it all. I remember Darren and how I...how I think I love him. Oh my God." 

"You love Darren? Oh my God!"  

"Yes, yes, yes! I love him! I love Darren Richmond," I squeal. Sydney and I laugh at my outburst then I sigh. "And I just left him with Bryan tonight. Oh my..." My brain hatches a plan and I beam at Sydney. "I have a brilliant plan. And Sydney, I'm gonna need your help."

Lacey's pov: 

"Where is Lacey? Has anyone seen Lacey Adler? Where is our Christine Daaé?" Mr. Bens bellows as he searches the crowd. My siblings and I are waiting to wish Lacey luck, but no one has seen her yet. Just then, she comes through the door. "I'm so sorry everybody! I had to..." 

"No time! Go, go, go! Get ready! Get ready people!" Mr. Bens instructs. I manage to grab Lacey's elbow before she goes off, and we gather by her. "Lacey, do you remember?" 

"Didn't you hear, dope? I have to get ready, little boyo," she says. I was about to be disappointed when I remember her last two words. I look up and see her smiling at us as she backs away. When she catches my gaze, she winks then hurries off. I breathe, "She remembers."  

Moments later, my siblings and I, quite pleased with ourselves, are settled and waiting for the show to go on. The crowd, well over a million, hushes as the curtains rise, and the play begins. 

The first scene was boring, but I liked the overture that played. I smiled as Lacey and Peggy scuffled across the stage during that song. I was so happy that she remembered. I scoff as the managers grovel for the diva, Charlotte, for her to sing, and then I laughed when the beam fell on her; the Phantom, for once, was pretty good. I fell in love with Lacey's voice as she sang her first solo perfectly again, and then she sang with Peggy and they were great together.  

Then came the part where I was uneasy. The Phantom sang to his student, Christine, and he got her to come through the mirror and follow him down to his lair. I could tell Bryan was thoroughly enjoying himself as he sang seductively to her and held her in his arms; but I knew Lacey too well. I knew she remembered us and that she thought Bryan was a jackass again. Everything was back to normal.  

I practically fell asleep during the "Prima Donna" song and I wanted to gag; Christine had much more talent and friendliness then the diva Charlotte. The diva got her lead in the play while Christine got the silent role, the exact opposite of what the Phantom ordered, and in this decision made, the Phantom made Charlotte's voice croak like a toad while he laughed manically; only then did Christine got the lead. Then the Phantom hung the scene shifter, Joseph Bouquet, and he let the theater see it all. Then came Christine's and Raoul's love song that gripped your heart so much you hated it (in my opinion), but Lacey has always glanced at me when she sang that song; I crept to her mind to hear her say to herself, 'I sing for Darren alone.'  

I thought my heart would explode with happiness as it swells...then Lacey, as Christine, kisses Raoul and it kinda went down. She's just acting, I thought to myself over and over. It calms me down, but then I felt a stab of sympathy for the Phantom as he sang about Christine's betrayal; the Phantom, NOT Bryan.  

Then came the happy masquerade, and Christine and Raoul were happy together. The masquerade lifts you up after all this drama, but then the Phantom came dressed as Red Death; he sang a warning and threatens them, and then he got Christine's attention back.  

Next came Christine's song for her father and how much she missed him, and it took your heart in the emotion. Then, of course, the Phantom came, but he and Raoul had a duel and Christine stopped Raoul from killing the Phantom (though I'm sure Lacey just would have not noticed with Bryan). Raoul came up with a plan to stop the Phantom for good, and it involved using Christine for bait; how selfish. Lacey glances at me when she sang a small of song of being "twisted every way; what answer can I give?"  

I sure hoped that didn't mean anything; and I hoped I didn't just jinx it.  

I tense just a bit when the Phantom and Christine sang the song of passion and lust, and then the Phantom dragged Christine back to his lair. Raoul went after them of course, but he got stuck in the Phantom's noose; then he made Christine pick him or not. Either way, the Phantom would win. I felt my heart tighten just a bit when Christine kissed the Phantom...twice, may I add. Then the Phantom set her free, but Christine gave him the ring he had given her before she left singing with Raoul. The Phantom sang one last time, "It's over now. The music... Of... The... Niiiiiiiiiiiight!" 

Then he marches to a chair and settles in it, and Meg Giry came in to witness the Phantom vanish from sight, leaving only his mask. And the play ended.  

The cast came on stage and everyone roars with excitement and praise for Lacey as she skips on; she smiled down at me, my brothers, and sister. After one more final bow, the curtains fell. 

The show was over. 

Now it was time to get my Lacey back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok, quick note. Phantom of the Opera is one of my favorite plays, and they way i described it was between the actual play and the movie. And this is quite ironic because the girl who played Christine in the movie is how I pictured Lacey. Funny, right? 

darkwriter and I also want y'all to know: WE STILL LOVE YOU!!! 

Hope your enjoying everything!

Peace, <3, :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 910 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
136K 3.6K 38
My first ever Wattpad story! I have never done this before and I'm so excited about it! - Description: (Y/n) is depressed with her sad life, mother...
12.8K 392 24
Meet Lacey. She's your usual nerdy, awkward, and let's not forget hormonal teenager. Well, except for the fact that she's a model. One of the only jo...
48 2 16
Rachel Dawn Evans, a high school girl who has a big crush on the boy with ocean eyes. To her, he seemed like a nice guy and would like to get to know...