WLG: 7

Sorry guys! I never realized chapter seven wasn't here, or it disappeared. Here is it...again? Ah well, enjoy!

Peace, <3, :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lacey's pov:

"Okay, get ready people! Thane's gonna be here any minute," I announce in the music room, where most of Thane's party is all set up and ready to go; the rest is throughout the house except the rooms and study.

The guys had to move some of their instruments to another room, so we could set up in the music room since it was plenty big enough; also, it was the best room where sound could travel best through. All of Thane's friend arrived, even a boy who had had hearts around his name, and the music was ready to be played.

Gunner was on drums, Max on guitars, Will on bass, and Ryder doing any extra instruments needed; of course, I was lead vocals. "Hey guys, you look good."

"Not as good as you do," compliments Will, eyeing me. I was wearing a white dress with hot pink tears, some black lace fingerless gloves, a cute red leather belt, and black boots. I had combed my hair it was so it was shiny while curly, and my eyes are adorned with heavy eyeliner. I smile at Will. "Why thank you, Will. Now focus."

"Ma'am, yes ma'am," the boys on their instruments say. Harvey and Lewis were at the snack table serving the friends. Mr. Jacob came in with a nod to me. I announce, "She's coming!"

The lights were turned out, and we heard Darren's, Vince's, and Thane's voices coming down the hall. "Darren, Vince, is this some prank like last year?"

"Not at all. Darren?"

"I have grown, as have you."

"Okay what's up with the weird voices?"

"Just flip the switch, Tan-Tan."

Thane flipped the switch, and everyone shouts, "Surprise! Happy birthday Thane!"

"Oh my God," Thane squeals as she hugs her brothers and her father. I call in my microphone, "Alright let's get this party started!"

I nod to the boys, and we began to play "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne; every song we were going to sing tonight was by Avril Lavigne. I dance around the stage to the beat of the music, but for the most part, I stay in one place in front of the mic, swaying to the music. All the songs were up beat and perfect for teens high on sugar to dance. We played Thane's favorites: "Sk8ter Boi", "Things I'll Never Say", "My World", "My Happy Ending".

Then came MY favorite, "The Best Damn Thing". During this song, I totally flirt with the boys with winks, smiles, and hand gestures; I tease them, by pointing out the line to them that I "am the best damn thing your eyes have seen". They know it and laugh about it, sometimes blushing. At one point, I jumped on the snack table (but avoided the food) while I sang in front of Darren, Vince, Lewis, and Harvey. At the end, I even pull Thane on stage and she shyly flirts with the guy I mentioned earlier, Chad.

That had worked well enough. When she gets off stage, she and Chad start talking and laughing.  While we took a break as Darren and Lewis got the cake, I point this out to the brothers. "Isn't young love so cute?"

"Well...depends," Vince agrees, sliding closer to me. I block his face from mine with my hand and push him back. "Watch it pretty boyo."

"Lacey! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! This is the best party ever! Thank you so much!" Thane stuck to me like glue in her embrace. I finally pull her free. "This is what your father assigned me to do, and that's why I spent less time with you. I did it for you, kiddo."