WLG: 9

Lacey's pov: 

Then next afternoon, while the guys were busy in the game room and Thane was with Chad on a run, I slipped into my old ballet gear. I wore my black yoga shorts, maroon tank top, and pulled my hair to a tight ponytail. After slipping my cream colored pointed ballet shoes, I tip toe quickly to the music room. What I didn't notice was that Darren had seen me for a brief second before I slipped into the music room with my iPod at the ready.

Darren's pov: 

I was picking at my guitar again when I saw a flash of maroon, black, and brown. Lacey. I knew it. And she was up to something. I put my guitar aside and get up, my brothers gazing at me. I went out in the hall peeked through a crack of the music. I see Lacey dancing ballet and smirk. I hear Max ask, "What is it?" 

"Lacey is dancing ballet, but I don't think she wants us to know. There's only one thing to do in a situation like this," I quietly tell my brothers, who had gathered outside the game room. We all silently agree, "Secret audience stands." 

So I push aside the tapestry that covered a well blended door. We walked up together quietly, and after some stairs, we entered a small room that over looked the music room from where you'd think an attic or just plain roof would be. There were eight burgundy velvet cushion chairs in each of the two rows. My brothers and I sit in the front row, invisible to her because of the blended tinted window screen so we could see her and she not us, and we watch Lacey moved with the music. 

She was very graceful. The gothic symphony music sounded like it came from Escala, one of my favorites, and Lacey dances perfectly to beat of each song. She does sharp turns, twirls, and charges at the more active music, and she would move slowly and gracefully with the softer songs; sometimes her head would lull back, showing her slender neck, as she closed her eyes back. She was...magnificent. Better than I would ever think. I could only imagine what it was like to dance with her like that.  

Then a thought came to me. "Alright," I whisper to my brothers, "who wants to go down and give her a little surprise?" 

"Actually," Will said, still gazing at Lacey. "I have a better idea." 

Without a word to us, Will gets up from his seat and left the small room. A minute later, we saw him sneaking up and joining Lacey in her dance.

Lacey's pov: 

I was dancing at the beginning of a song called "Requiem for a Tower" by Escala when I felt hands on my waist. I whirl knee whatever was there, and then I discover Will clutching his side. "Good knee, Lacey." 

"Will!" I chastise as I pause the music. He stands straight again, and I sigh. "What are you doing here?" 

"I saw you dancing and wanted to join you." 

"You dance?" 

"Lacey, we go to balls; of course we dance. We may be werewolves, but we're not savages." 

"Ok then. You dance ballet?" 

"I do, and I'd be honored if I could join you in your excellent dancing." Will bows and holds out his hand. I shake my head, smiling a bit, but I take his hand anyways. I restart the song, and we began. Will moves by my side as I dance with the more up beat part song, but then we join together. We move to the beat of the music as one, and I'm surprised to see Will as good as my old co-workers. Then suddenly, we are finished. "Wow, Will...you were amazing." 

"Another dance, my dear Lacey?" 

I nod, and my favorite symphony song came on. Will and I were passionate in this because of its strong sounds, and then came the faster came and we were energetic, nimble. Then came our last few seconds. I was on my tip toe in a classic ballerina position as Will spun me around with his hand on my waist, and then I was on my two feet, gazing up into his beautiful eyes.