stuck with you; knj (ambw)

De paradisepjm

in which a black lawyer from the big apple and a korean idol discover their bond in the middle of a pandemic... Mai multe

A/N (Please Read!)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Smut 🔞
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 8

5.7K 284 53
De paradisepjm

Namjoon POV

Namjoon is more anxious about this situation than he would like to admit. Sure, he's used to living with six other men who he considers family. But he has never lived alone with a woman before. And Iris is not just any woman, she's his soulmate.

The idea of it makes his heart pound in his chest and he isn't sure why exactly that is. He decides not to dwell on it for now.

The purple haired man is just finishing up with his breakfast when his phone buzzes.

Iris

i'll be there in 5 mins!

okay, sounds good :)

Namjoon checks around the room, making sure he hasn't forgotten anything. Then he takes his suitcases, leaving and closing the door behind him.

He takes the elevator down to the first floor, checking out at the front desk. The whole process takes a few minutes, so he figures that Iris must be outside by the time he is done.

Namjoon exits the hotel, his eyes scanning the sidewalk. She never told him what kind of car she drives so this might be a little difficult.

Just then he hears a horn honking. He turns his head in that direction, faintly making out Iris' face through the window.

He approaches the dark blue car with his luggage, putting it in the trunk. Then he opens the door to the passenger's side.

"Good morning." He smiles at her.

"Morning." Iris greets him as he settles down in the seat next to her. "How did you sleep?" She asks, beginning to pull out of her parking spot.

"I slept okay, I was just thinking about a lot of things." Namjoon admits. "I'm a little tired." With all of the bombshells that were dropped on him yesterday, he had a lot on his mind.

"Do you think it would help if we..you know.."

Namjoon glances at Iris, confused about what exactly she means. Then he gets it.

"Y-yeah, maybe."

He watches as Iris holds her hand out over the console, still driving with the other. Namjoon grabs it in his, instantly feeling the rush of warmth through his veins. It's a feeling he's not sure he will ever get used to.

He looks down at their intertwined hands, noticing how perfect they fit together. Her hand is small in comparison to his, but not tiny enough to completely disappear in his grasp. And the sharp contrast in their skin tones also catches his eye.

"Your nails look nice." He voices his thoughts out loud as he peers down at them. They are perfectly manicured, the color fading from pink to white and the middle nail has glitter on it.

"Oh, thank you." She flashes him a small smile before turning her attention back to the road.

The car is silent after that, except for the soft hum of the radio.

After just a few minutes, she pulls into a parking spot. "The apartment building is just a block from here." She explains.

The two of them get out of the car and Namjoon follows her down the street, luggage in hand.

"Here it is." She grins when they finally arrive at the huge building. It's extremely sleek and modern, appearing as if it had been built recently.

He follows her inside and they head into the elevator. She punches in the button for the 4th floor and they wait patiently for it to reach it's destination.

Iris POV

Iris is absolutely exhausted.

Her sleep schedule was also interrupted by the sudden turn of events and in addition to that, she had to wake up earlier than usual to clean her apartment.

The last time she shared a space with someone was when she lived at home, and that was a very long time ago. She just doesn't want her soulmate and new roommate to think that she's a slob.

Once the elevator stops on the 4th floor, she leads Namjoon down the hallway to her apartment. She unlocks the door with the keys, letting him come in.

"Wow, this is nice." He mutters, looking around with curiosity.

"Thank you." She smiles. This was honestly the most cleaning and organizing Iris had done in a while. So she's pretty proud of the way the place looks right now.

He immediately takes off his shoes before wheeling his things in. She directs him to an area she had already cleaned up for him to put his things.

Then, she gives him a quick tour of the place. After that, she leaves him alone to explore on his own while she relaxes for a bit.

She sits down on the couch and checks her phone, seeing 12 unread messages. All from the groupchat, of course. She reads through them, quickly realizing they are mostly about the coronavirus situation.

Iris' eyes widen when she remembers she's been so busy that she completely forgot to tell her friends about finding her soulmate. They are going to freak out.

City Girlsss

Iris
y'all..i found my soulmate
now we're stuck in lockdown together 😳

Serenity
BITCJ WHAY
HOLD ON

Just a few moments later, Iris gets a FaceTime call. She should've expected this, honestly.

She answers the call, mentally preparing herself for chaos.

"H-"

"Girl, what does he look like? Is he cute? Lemme see him!" Serenity basically screams at her through the phone.

"Can you lower your voice a little?" Iris hisses, quickly lowering the volume on her phone. "God damn."

"You know how I get when I'm excited." Her best friend rolls her eyes. "Show me what he looks like before I explode. Are you with him right now?"

"Hold on, hold on." Iris stops her from rambling. "Namjoon!" She calls out. She knows he's inside this apartment, just not exactly where.

"Yeah?" He calls back a few moments later, stepping out from the hallway into the living room area.

"Ooh I can hear him!" Serenity squeals.

Iris resists the urge to slap a palm to her forehead in embarrassment. "Um, my best friend wants to say hi to you."

She hands Namjoon the phone and he enthusiastically waves to the camera. "Hi! It's nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Serenity!" Iris can hear her reply coming from the phone. They have a quick, polite conversation before Namjoon hands her the phone back.

"Girl, that's one fine ass kigga." Serenity comments once she sees Iris' face on the screen again. Iris' eyes widen, seeing as Namjoon is still standing two feet away from her. "If I were you, I would already be riding that d-"

"What was that? I think you're breaking up. I'll call you back later, bye!" Iris rushes out, quickly ending the call.

One look at Namjoon's face tells her that he heard and understood everything. He laughs awkwardly, reaching a hand behind his head to scratch at his nape. His ears are also bright red.

"I'm so sorry about that." Iris mutters, feeling extremely embarrassed. She wants to just melt into the floor right now. "My friends aren't usually like this, I promise."

"It's okay." He offers her a small smile. "I'm gonna go, uh, use the bathroom."

He disappears quickly after that and Iris lets out a heavy sigh.

What has she gotten herself into?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1K 42 8
They had always been best friends, the perfect 8, no one understood or been by their side better than her. Some would even say they were soulmates...
13.5K 474 27
About a bunny boy who keeps going through it in the messed up world and a bunny girl who could careless about the world itself, practically perfect f...
73.5K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
142K 5K 33
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 1 of 7** COMPLETED- A love story between a shy girl and the leader of the world's biggest boy band. Would he be able to he...