Decree No.29 (O.C) Fred Weasl...

By ImperioKatie

**Updates once or twice a week ** "Decree 29 is herby granted by the Ministry...allowing severe punishment to... More

The Attack
The Meeting
Bonfire Smoke
The Phoenix and The Serpent
Let The Games Begin
The Last Night Part 1
The Last Night - Part 2
Railway Tracks
The Sorting
The New Girl
Hallway Conversations
The Girl's Bathroom
Snitches and Bludgers and Quaffles Oh My!
Lion Pride Part 1
Lion Pride - Part 2
Truth Serum
The Vision
The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
The First Burden
Written In The Stars
Fireflies
Split Decisions
One Step Foward, Two Steps Back
The Ambush
Attachment Surgery
Decree No.29
The Fallout - Part 1
The Fallout Part 2
Update and New Fic!
The Golden Girl - Part One
The Golden Girl - Part Two
The Battle Of The Bludgers
Breaking Point
The Losers Club
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
A Frosty Homecoming
A Night For Perfect Strangers
The Misfit Alliance
The Letters Of Pursuit
The Deal
Slip Of The Lips
Voldemorts Weapon
The Blackout
Dumbledores Army
Operation Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
The Lottery
Sticks, stones, and the words that hurt me.
Fire & Rain - Part One
Fire & Rain Part Two
Gryffindor's Assemble
The Great Escape - Part 1
The Great Escape - Part 2
Home
The Gift
Back to Black
The B Team - Part 1
The B Team - Part 2
The B Team - Part 3 - The Vision
The Cousin
The Protector - Part 1
The Protector - Part 2
The Curse
The Choice

The Woes Of Pansy Parkinson

714 45 144
By ImperioKatie

"Fuck," Draco muttered under his breath as his head leant back in desire. He rubbed the back of his neck where a crimson lipstick stain had been imprinted, trying not to let out a moan.

"Shhh," Jessica whispered teasingly from her knees as her hands replaced her mouth temporarily, "they'll hear you."

There was a party going on in the common room to celebrate Blaise's Birthday, but Draco and Jessica had not been a part of it since going down to the cellar fifteen minutes ago. Originally starting as their own personal seven minutes in heaven, Jessica had pushed Draco down onto a chair in the hopes of cashing in a favour.

"Come on, let's go to my dorm," said Draco, sitting up and pulling Jessica's hair back so that she was forced to look up at him, "screw the party."

They had done everything but sex and Jessica could tell he was getting impatient. His hands pleased her and she could return the favour, but she just couldn't bring herself to go to the next level. Something in her stopped her every time.

"But it's Blaises birthday," Jessica told him from below as Draco traced her chin with his fingers, "we can't just leave, we're about to do the cake. Theo and I worked hard on it."

At this argument, Draco guided her hands away from his trousers and re-buckled his belt, leaving Jessica on her knees without securing the favour she had set out to gain. Noticing her not moving, Draco bent down and gave her a passionately soft kiss on the mouth. "I guess we can go one more night," he whispered as they were face to face, a disappointed but empathetic expression portrayed through his misty grey eyes, "we can't have your creation go unpraised, can we?"

The change in Draco's behaviour towards her had been astounding. He was still his normal self to others of course, but to her he had been nothing but supportive and kind these past three weeks, treating her as his equal whenever they were alone. She had grown a larger affection for him than she had thought possible, and each day she got to see the better side of him that he had kept hidden.

One of the main examples of this was on the first day of term, when Adrian Pucey had come storming into the Great Hall to talk about the new Quidditch training schedule. When Jessica had refused to let him touch her and told him they were over, he had caused a scene, calling her a whore in front of the whole school. Not wanting to be mean and defenceless, Jessica fought back, but he only got more aggressive with that. He went to put his hands on her but barely had the chance, as within two seconds he was falling over with a broken nose gifted by Draco.

After that, the rumour mill spun into action, and with that came Draco's second gift. Adrian had gotten pissed off and started telling lies about Jessica, but Draco managed to shut it all down within the day. Alongside Blaise and Theo's help, he was able to convince Umbridge to remove Adrian as Captain of the Quidditch team and threatened anyone that dare spread any of Adrian's gossip with a ten-minute cruiciatus detention. All rumours were squashed, Jessica's reputation was protected, and Adrian lost all of his popularity - especially with girls.

Quickly, Jessica started to see how protective Draco could be and after fighting solo for so long it was comforting to have somebody fighting in her corner.
He was the key to unlocking all power at Hogwarts, and being Draco's girl certainly had its benefits; including the gift of her own personal detention list.

Ginny had been over the moon when she had walked in on the first day of term and seen Neville and Luna sitting there, realising she had now become part of their group. Jessica explained that they were never going to get punished by any other IQ member ever again and they all nodded in agreement when she said it could only stay this way if they didn't ask any questions. At the end of each night, Jessica gave them a fake cut on their arm so that they would have something to show for it, and she had passed Umbridge's test with flying colours, meaning she had regained her trust.

"But can't we get more people?" Neville had asked her after she told them they couldn't tell anyone what she was doing, "can't we do something to help you?"

Jessica didn't say much in response, but she did tell them that she had a plan. Hence why she was now in the cellar, wiping her mouth as she got up from her knees. Draco was averagely giving her one person for her list each week, and this week's target was Dean Thomas after seeing how badly his detention with Blaise had gone on Tuesday.

"So nice of you to clean the cellar during the party," Theo grinned as Draco and Jessica rejoined the party hand in hand, "I assume that's why you took so long, and wow Jess you even got prints on your knees from scrubbing the floor!"

Draco glared at Theo in warning, like he often did around Jessica, "do something useful like pouring us a drink, won't you? And not the cheap crap you tried to give us last time."

"Is it cake time yet?" Jessica asked Pansy, admiring the long black gown that she had brought specially for the occasion.

Pansy's eyes fluttered at Theo who looked like he was going to hit Draco over the head with a bottle and then said, "actually Theo and I were just talking about doing-"

"Nah forget that," Theo interrupted dismissively, pointing drunkenly at the air above, "sorry Draco I'm going to have to break her chains, we always dance to this song."

Theo grabbed Jessica's hand and pulled her away onto the dance floor before Draco could say no. They went straight for the middle of the crowd and Jessica's nettle-coloured halter dress sparkled under the lights.

"So, talk to me," said Theo as he lifted Jessica's arm to spin her around, "since when was he your type?"

Jessica laughed and adjusted Theo's bow tie that had gone slightly wonky, "since when did you care?"

"Come on, Weasley to him? It's like night and day."

"It wasn't straight to him, there was square head in between remember," she responded bitterly, "but if you must know we've gotten really close recently, I've seen a different side to him."

Theo rolled his eyes as he pulled her in to dance like two kids at a wedding, "oh yeah, I know what different side you're talking about. He must be really good in bed because I know you're not laughing like you used to."

"Why are you so interested in me anyway?" Jessica asked as she attempted to keep up with his energetic footwork, "I haven't seen you with anyone for weeks, and it's not like you're completely unbearable to be around."

"Wow, thanks what a compliment," he replied sarcastically, "but honestly it's been a bit complicated-WHOA-"

Theo jumped out of the way to dodge the glass of red wine that got splashed in Jessica's face. It trickled through her hair, making it damp and sticky, and her dress started to stain as the liquid ran through the fabric. It all happened in a split second, and when Jessica opened her eyes in shock to find out who had attacked her, she saw only one person with an empty glass in hand.

Pansy.

"Pansy, what the fuck?" Theo shouted over the music as people turned around to stare, "tell me that was an accident."

Pansy said nothing, her face cold and pointed at Jessica. She could feel the knives she was mentally stabbing into her.

After seeing what happened, Blaise came over with a personalised handkerchief for Jessica to wipe herself down with, "what's going on?"

"Pansy's being psycho and we're waiting for the reason," said Draco as he pushed past everyone to join Jessica's defence, "because there better be one."

Pansy looked at all three boys defending Jessica, her eyes ignited with fury.

"Oh yeah, gather round her," she sneered, "you've all got your shiny new toy haven't you, no need for me anymore!"

Pansy dropped the glass and it smashed into thousands of sparkling shards, a few of which landed on Jessica's toes and cut into her. She stormed through the crowd, nudging a group of third years on her way out, and walked up the staircase to leave the common room.

"Someone forgot to take her bitch pills today," said Draco as he bent down to wipe the shards of glass away from Jessica's feet. Jessica found the gesture charming, but her mind could only focus on Pansy.

"That was just out of nowhere," said Theo as he stared at the door where Pansy had exited, "I think someone should go check on her."

"Well I'm going back to my people, they need me," shrugged Blaise, "enjoy the drama, fill me in later."

Blaise put his arm around two girls behind him and started grinding on a third. The three of them ignored him, it was his birthday after all.

"I'll go," said Jessica as Draco moved on from her feet to pick up shards of glass off the floor, "I'm the one she's mad at."

Jessica ran out of the common room and looked around, quickly thinking where Pansy could have gone to. There was only one place she was sure she had seen Pansy go, and that was the girl's bathroom.

She ran up to the bathroom and saw Pansy about to walk into it, but when Pansy saw Jessica standing there she immediately back-tracked, strutting fastly along the corridor to get away from her.

"Pansy!" Jessica called after her, wiping her hands on her dress that was still soaking wet, "what the hell was that for?"

Pansy was quiet and just walked faster and faster.

"Pansy!" Jessica repeated, getting angry that she wasn't acknowledging her, "you can't just throw a drink on someone and walk away."

Pansy turned around fiercely, her mouth snarling like a vicious dog. "Yes, I can, in case you've forgotten princess, I'm Pansy fucking Parkinson!"

She strutted away and Jessica, refusing to give up, followed her down the next corridor.

"Well I'm Pansy Parkinson's friend," Jessica said angrily, "so would Pansy Parkinson care to tell me why I'm smelling like a winery right now?"

"Go away," Pansy ordered as she stressfully pulled out her ponytail to let her long black hair flow down her back.

"No!"

"Get the fuck away from me Jess," she warned, "I'll hurt you."

"No," Jessica shouted as they reached the third-floor lookout, "I won't because you're clearly upset about something. I'm not someone you can just bully away because you can't handle showing people your weaknesses!"

This, finally, made Pansy halt. She bowed her head down and from the back Jessica could see her hand go beneath her nose as her shoulders hunched up, sniffing to try and reduce tears.

It was the first time she'd ever seen Pansy cry.

"I know you're upset because no one was in your corner," Jessica said, trying to control her voice, "but you've got to realise they only did that because you reacted out of nowhere. If I had done it to you they would've said the same thing."

"No they wouldn't," Pansy squeaked and she brokenly walked over to the nearest window, keeping her face down.

Jessica cautiously approached her, taking each step at a time so that she could be ready for Pansy to lash out. This was unfamiliar territory and she was acting unstable, one wrong move could cause the snake to bite.

"How do you do it?" Pansy asked with an undertone of resentment as she collapsed onto the stone windowpane.

"Do what?" Jessica asked, slowly taking another step forward.

A bitter smile showed upon Pansy's expression as she lifted her head and stared outwards. "Get every guy wrapped around your finger?"

Jessica couldn't help but laugh to herself. Her life so far had proved almost the complete opposite. "I don't," she answered.

"You don't? What about Weasley?" asked Pansy as she looked behind at Jessica. Her mascara had started to run, causing small smudges of black under her eyes. "I've seen the way he looks at you. Even behind the anger, there's loyalty there. Lee Jordan was yours within a dance, Adrian Pucey chased you when he's never chased a girl in his life, and then there's Draco and the rest of the boys who google their eyes at you as you walk down the corridor. You do nothing and they fall in love. Look at how quick they all came to your side just now!"

"But I told you why Pansy," Jessica insisted as she also went and rested on the same windowpane, "you attacked me for no reason, they just wanted to know why. As for the others, I think falling in love is a massive exaggeration, most of them hate me."

When Pansy rolled her eyes in disagreement, Jessica pressed on.

"You said about me being their shiny new toy...is that honestly how you feel?"

"Four years Jess," Pansy said venomously, "four years I've been loyal to them, to all of them. I've been a shoulder to cry on, a partner in crime, anything they've wanted me to be I've been. Now it's like all of that is forgotten, you're their best friend now, except they give you more respect!"

Jessica was speechless, she had no idea Pansy had been feeling this way. Yes, Pansy had been quiet recently, but that was normal for her, it's not like she was miss sunshine all the time.

"It wouldn't hurt so bad if I hadn't messed up," Pansy continued and she kicked the stone wall irritably, "I had to fall for the one who gave the least shit about me. He ditched me for you the minute he could."

Jessica's eyes widened at the origin of Pansy's anger and once again she had to try and stop her voice from being argumentative. She didn't want to frighten Pansy away. "That's why you did this to me?" she asked, "over a guy?"

Pansy huffed begrudgingly and fidgeted with her hands to control her nerves. Being vulnerable was out of her comfort zone, but it appeared as though she had finally had enough of dealing with her thoughts alone.

"I've loved him," she sniffed weakly and she paused as a single tear fell down her pale cheek, "for four years. Hating myself for it because he never felt the same way. Four long years of wondering why he didn't love me, and you've come in and captured his attention within a few months."

Jessica felt uneasy at Pansy's admission, as it was obviously about Draco, and she too stared out of the window at the night view from Hogwarts castle. The mountains could barely be seen now in the darkness, but the river was beautifully illuminated by the moon.

"I've manipulated, I've tried to make him jealous, I've tried every trick in the book," Pansy continued sadly, "nothing worked. He's the only guy I can't work out. I thought once he became single again I'd have a chance but no, he ran straight to you, the one every guy wants by his side apparently."

Something about that last part didn't seem right.

"Single?" Jessica looked down to ask her, "but I thought you and Draco were always dating in some way?"

Pansy scoffed. "You think this is about Draco? That stick insect who has the same humour as a blade of grass?"

"But I thought-"

"That relationship was one of power," Pansy told her with disdain, her nose scrunching, "his family has it, mine has it. They pushed us together. A relationship of circumstance I think they call it. You're welcome to him, I'm tired of pretending either of us cares for the other."

"But if it's not Draco you're mad about, then who?" Jessica asked, "because you splashed me when I was dancing with..."

The penny finally dropped.

"...Theo."

The game was up, and though Pansy winced her eyes, Jessica thought she was slightly relieved that the truth was out and she didn't have to speak the words. She took a breath, her bottom lip starting to quiver, and looked down upon the trees swaying gently in the winter breeze.

"All my life I've used what I've got to get what I want," Pansy started to explain in the calmest tone Jessica had ever heard her speak in, "he's the only one who never gave in to any of it. I was mad at him for rejecting me for so long, but no matter how much of a bitch I was he just...took it. He's been the only guy brave enough to call me out on my bullshit and not hold it against me and because there's no chance of taking things further we just actually have to talk and be friends. I know it sounds stupid but, guys never do that with me Jess, they're never interested in hearing me speak if there's no chance of something afterwards."

Jessica thought about hugging her, her heart filling up with the understanding only another girl could give, but that's not what Pansy would've appreciated. She just needed someone to listen.

"Why haven't you said anything to me about it until now?" she asked instead.

"I tried to, on the train, I wanted your advice," said Pansy, "we were writing to each other over Christmas break and I felt something change in his letters but I couldn't be sure, so I wanted a second opinion. Then of course I got back here and realised how pathetic I was to think that. It's clear he likes you, everyone says it."

"It's not pathetic, you're a girl in love," Jessica sighed as she held Pansy's hand and squeezed it. It was heartbreaking seeing someone who was usually so strong being so insecure like this. "I know what it's like to love-" Jessica paused, "- to like someone, you analyse everything. I just want you to know that Theo does not like me, he's had plenty of chances and he's basically delegated me to the sister role. I think you're definitely more of a match."

"Oh god, you're now pitying me to try and make me feel better," Pansy muttered as she flopped down into her arms.

"No, I'm being serious!" Jessica laughed as she pulled Pansy back up, "Two good looking people armed with sharp sarcasm, unrivalled egos, and intelligence they can use for both good and evil? Merlin help us all."

This made Pansy laugh through her nose, so at least Jessica had done something right.

"You can't tell anyone about this okay," Pansy begged quite firmly, "if I found out you've told anyone then say goodbye to your eyebrows."

"Wow hitting me where it hurts Pans," joked Jessica, "but even without the threat, you have my word. We're friends remember?"

Pansy smiled at her and gave her arm a little nudge with her elbow. Jessica knew this was her way of showing affection and saying thank you. They stood in silence for a while, looking out onto the peaceful view from Hogwarts castle, and both girls just held each other's hand knowing that they each had a friend who understood their heartache.

***

After their chat, Pansy was emotionally drained and just wanted to go to sleep, so Jessica took her back to the common room entrance and let her in. However, she did not follow and go up to bed herself. She had a gut instinct that she should take a walk around the castle, like Theo often did, and when she reached the fourth floor she realised that her instinct had been even more correct than she could have expected.

"Fucking hell get him sat up," she heard someone whisper in panic from around a corner.

"I can't, he can't hold himself up, you've got to help me," another voice replied, "see this is why I told him we should meet him straight from detention but he didn't listen."

Jessica followed her ears and tiptoed over to look around the corner. Fred and George were lifting Lee Jordan's unconscious body off of the floor, placing him hunched over on a bench. In their faces, she could only see pure fear, and the reason why became apparent when George moved out the way. Lee had a large slash in his neck that was bleeding out incessantly onto his robes. It was one of the worst cuts she had ever seen.

Fred sat down next to Lee to prop him up and held his hair back so that it didn't get stuck in the blood, and George had his wand out, presumably to try and do something to stop the flow. Jessica was amazed they hadn't taken him to Madame Pomfrey already, but then she remembered Umbridge had forbidden her and any other teachers to help those who had been punished. If they did they would be fired and trialled in front of the education committee, of which Umbridge was the chairman.

"What are we going to do," George said to Fred as he waved his wand and a tight bandage appeared around Lee's neck, "we haven't got that stock in yet and the experiments we have done are too risky even for us."

"George this has gone too far," Fred whispered, "I know you keep saying no but it's the only option we have, we need to go to-"

"No," George interrupted, "you can't fool me Fred, I know why you want to do it. We'll find another way."

Lee's eyes fluttered as he stirred in and out of consciousness and George immediately asked if he was okay. He groaned in response, which was better than nothing, but the white bandages clinging to his skin were rapidly dying red. Jessica's face was soon strained in the same disgust as the twins.

She knew that the wound needed to be healed quickly to prevent any serious loss of blood, and her consciousness kicked in, walking out from the shadows and towards the three of them. George noticed her first and swore under his breath, but Fred however looked relieved and even pleased to see her.

"He needs to be healed," Jessica told them softly as to not agitate Lee, "I can help."

"I think the fuck not," said George, standing up before Fred could respond, "and let you make it worse?"

Jessica didn't flinch as he got in her face, she understood his reasoning. "I won't make it worse, I know the healing spell to fix it," she retaliated simply.

"Yeah and why did you learn it?" asked George, "to cover up for you and your boyfriend!"

"George just let her do it," Fred muttered as Jessica glared up at his brother.

"What?!" George replied in an I-was-standing-up-for-you kind of way, "you're joking right?"

Fred was not joking, in fact, no part of his body language was insinuating anything humorous.

"Dad's alive because she healed the cuts so well, the doctor even said so for merlin's sake," he said, "I've let you say no when I've suggested going to her before but I'm putting my foot down this time."

He then turned to Jessica to await her instruction, "what do we need to do with him?"

Jessica could not believe Fred was defending her in front of George, nor the fact he had been suggesting coming to her for help. She knew he didn't hate her, but she thought he would still act that way in front of others, especially now it was known she and Draco were together.

"Take off his bandages so I can get there," she replied.

Fred immediately started to unwrap Lee's bandages and she could tell Lee was either thankful for making it less restricted or he was now delirious from the huge loss of blood, because he was starting to wake up with a dreamy smile.

"She saved your dad?" Lee asked weakly, "from what? You never mentioned that."

"It doesn't matter," snapped George, "you'll be alright with the bandages. Fred put them back."

"Look at all the blood your best friend is losing!"Jessica whispered angrily, "I'm not kidding George, he could die from this, do you really want to risk that because of how you feel towards me? Grow up!"

George was taken back and looked at Fred who's expression appeared to agree with her, and then he glanced at Lee who's fists were starting to clench up in pain. Without much more thought, he stood back and allowed Jessica to step forwards.

"Okay this is going to hurt a little bit, like a needle," Jessica said kindly as she bent down to Lee's level, "but it will make it better I promise. You might want to hold onto something."

George offered his hand for Lee to squeeze as Jessica drew out her wand. She nodded to Fred for him to remove the final layer of bandages and as he unwrapped them the wound started bleeding down Lee's neck. Lee whimpered in discomfort.

Jessica pointed her wand at him steadily and enchanted, "Vulnera sanentur."

Lee squeezed George's hand hard as the wound started to repair itself and George's face turned red as he had to stop himself from swearing loudly.

"There, all gone," said Jessica a minute later, admiring her handiwork and exhaling deeply. As Lee touched his neck to feel that nothing was there, Jessica picked his card off the floor and opened it, touching it with her wand and making the x disappear to remove the detention.

"Thanks," said Lee who saw her do it, resting his head on George's arm, "Crabbe and Goyle did it as a threat before the next quidditch match, I was one away from crucio level."

Disgusted, Jessica shook her head and made herself a promise to get to those two later. "If any of you get caught on your way back to the common room come and see me first thing in the morning, I'll take care of it okay?"

Fred and Lee nodded, whereas George had grown even more suspicious.

"What's the catch?" he asked as his eyebrows narrowed, "I guess he owes you now?"

"No catch," said Jessica and she pushed herself back up to standing, "take it as payback for missing karaoke yeah?"

Lee smiled at the memory.

Jessica put away her wand and with one final friendly smile at Lee, she walked away with a heightened sense of accomplishment. As she turned the corner footsteps followed, and she spun around to see Fred following her.

"Has something happened?" Jessica asked nervously, hoping the wound hadn't opened again. She'd only ever done the spell once before, so she wasn't exactly a pro.

"No he's fine," said Fred, nervously smiling, "knowing him he'll wake up tomorrow and love the attention girls will give him for the scar."

He laughed but cut it short when he noticed Jessica peering over his shoulder. She had just been looking out for stragglers but didn't think he'd notice.

The silence was deafening as she flickered her eyes back to him. This had been the first time they had been alone since Grimmauld Place and it was just as awkward as she had expected it to be. She almost found herself longing for the days before Christmas where Fred would be angry, just so they would have something to talk about.

"Did you need me for something?" Jessica asked breezily, trying to fill the void before her cheeks flushed the same colour as the lining of Fred's robes.

"Oh yeah, I um-" Fred stuttered, hesitating on whether he should say it or not. He looked into Jessica's eyes and this appeared to steady him, looking round to double-check that George wasn't there first before responding. "I was wondering if you could teach me some of those healing spells."

Jessica laughed with him, or at least she thought she was. Unfortunately, he wasn't smiling, he was being deadly serious. "Fred," she said as her smile faded away, "you've got to understand that there's no way I can do that, I'm risking quite a lot performing them myself let alone teaching you to do-"

"Jess, please," Fred interrupted and he went to grab her hands but stopped mid-movement, "I've never asked you for anything. What happens if next time you're not around the corner?"

Jessica thought about it whilst avoiding Fred's puppy dog eyes. On one hand, it was extremely risky, they'd be breaking tonnes of rules, and if she got caught alone with Fred it wouldn't just be Umbridge's trust she would be breaking. On the other hand, she could sleep a lot easier knowing someone else could cure wounds, and she knew Fred was more than talented at Charms and could learn quickly.

"It'll be just you?" Jessica asked him curiously.

"Yes."

"And this is for no other reason," she had to ask, "you know I'm with Draco right?"

Fred's eyes didn't blink. "I'll stay meters away from you if you need me to."

Jessica had seen him determined before, and he looked like he was once again. It was a characteristic she had always admired in him and it made her confident that his sole purpose was evidently helping those he cared for.

He was too honest for her not to believe him.

"Fine," Jessica whispered, "but it's on my terms because if we're seen it's on both of our heads!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Sorry for the long wait for this one work has been a bit hectic recently.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter, it really does help boost the story and grow the community thank you to everyone single one of my readers new and old (and especially those who are there are soon s an update drops!) I appreciate you all :)

K x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 292 30
"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckle...
227K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...
12.4K 382 39
Elodie finds herself stuck, she stuck holding the family business together. Her busy schedule of either working a dead end job or caring for her gri...
10.1K 314 21
Book Three ---------------- Power Prophecy Series ---------------- Rose's life has been turned upside down. Whatever had happened to her and Harry in...