Innocent Deaths: Daddy's Litt...

By Queenart13

Clarissa Regan, a teenage beautiful girl turns psychopathic and inherits a dark mind at a young age when her... More

Chapter 1: Too little to Murder
Chapter 2: School is the place
Chapter 3: Suspicions
👉👻💀SPECIAL NOTE👻💀👈
Chapter 4: It's Just The Begining
Chapter 5: Getting In The Game
Chapter 6: Catching Up
Chapter 7: The Meeting
Chapter 8: What's The Plan?
Chapter 10: Into The Vipers Nest
Chapter 11: Into The Vipers Nest: Part 2
Chapter 12: Love At First Sight
Chapter 13: Kristy, You're Next
Chapter 14: Just Keep Going
Chapter 15: Little Harris
Chapter 16: Tears Of Cheers
Chapter 17: When Evil Returns
Chapter 18: Hide And Seek!
Chapter 19: Innocent Kidnap
Chapter 20: Only Mine
Chapter 21: Family First
Chapter 22: Evidence Doesn't Lie
Chapter 23: Innocent Deaths?
Chapter 24: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 25: Where The Sun Doesn't Shine
Chapter 26: A Second Chance?
👉👻💀SPECIAL NOTE💀👻👈

Chapter 9: A Trip To Mexico

19 1 0
By Queenart13

The teenage psycho was watching tv in her room, sitting on her bed, her legs criss crossed. She had her phone beside her. Clara had to be ready if a call came at any moment. It was the weekend and Clara for the first time, was actually thankful. The school had closed down because of the death of you know who.....

The best thing about it is no one suspected her. They had questioned all the students in school about the death of Henry but since no one was a witness, she was free. She's a little innocent angel like everyone thinks, just without the anger issues.

Clara had had her private anger management class with her psychiatrist that morning, so she seemed calm instead of being in the mood to kill and butcher Pepe into pieces with an axe based on the fight that happened earlier between them.

She watched the large screen tv with no full interest until an advert came on. It advertised about a new school. A school bus with happy kids in it showed and it brought her to her middle school years,

She hated everyone and everyone hated her. They rejected her because she was different and to add salt to the bruise, her father was well known criminal.
The kind of that relationship between her and her peers was perfect for her so she couldn't feel guilt when she splits their throats. Every time she saw a school bus drive by, all she thought about was just setting the bus on fire along with all the kids inside.

Clara smirked evilly

She had always wanted to do that, she didn't care if any of them were innocent or good, they would all suffer the same fate.
She shook her head as she felt like punching something. She took a few breaths and turned off the tv. It was making her loose control.

"Ugh this is taking forever!" Clara said as she looked down at her phone annoyed.
No calls had been made since yesterday. She decided to the check the app that Frank had installed in her phone-for the fifth time. As soon as she opened the app, her phone started to ring.

She swallowed the saliva in her mouth and she accepted the call. She was surprised at the female voice she heard. It was Alia's voice.

"It actually works" she whispered.
She was so happy. Frank did a great job. If this call could last for three minutes, she would know where Alia's going to.

"Hello?" Alia's' voice said on the line.

"Alia, I'm just going to go straight to the point, I'm holding a party at my casino tomorrow" The male voice said.

"Okay?.."

"I want you to come at 8pm exact, the party is going to be wild then, that way, if you come in, no one will recognize you and you won't risk your self being followed"

"That's good"

"Felipe and Titi and a special visitor will be here with me, we will be expecting you"

"I won't disappoint"

"That's what I like to hear"

The call ended making the signal get disconnected. Her phone tracked the other caller's location to Mexico.

"Mexico? Are they serious?" She asked herself.
It wasn't something someone one will be fully surprised about. Mexico was one of the popular places drug dealers dealt in.

Now that she knew where and when they were going, she had to find a way to follow them.
She couldn't get a spy, who knows who will take her side in this house.
She had to go herself. Even if she managed to get to Mexico she won't know how to start her mission.

"Well, plans comes first, worries come later" she said to herself. She had to get ready. She went to her closet and threw out some clothes that she'll use to travel inside a back pack.

Since they were leaving tomorrow by midnight, so she had to be quick. They wouldn't go at exactly midnight though, it will take a few hours for them to travel from this country to Mexico. When she finished packing her clothes, Clara carried her phone and went downstairs.

_________________________
"Did you get everything I asked for?"

"Yes Clara"

"Thanks Betty"

"It's my pleasure"

"Ok you should go along now before anyone sees us together"

"Ok I'll see you later then"

"Ok"
Betty walked away into the other side of the mansion going into her maid quarters. Clara
went back into the mansion taking the back way so no one would see her.
She went upstairs to her room with the plastic white bag in her hand. She sat on the bed and dumped all the contents of the bag on the bed I front of her.

"Perfect" she said to herself,

In front of her were, three wigs of different colors, blonde, blood red and black, with a pair of glasses with no lens, a pair of sunglasses also a pair of green contacts, and some clothes.

This was all for her backup plan. Incase Alia knows someone is stalking her, she won't even recognize her. These things will make her look like a complete stranger. She tried everything on and she didn't look like the same person in the mirror.

She was astonished this was going to go according plan. Any tiny mistake could ruin everything. She took everything off and put it back in the plastic bag and put in her back pack. She rubbed her hands together to calm her nerves. She was nervous about all this, but it was going to be worth it at the end. She was going to expose Alia and Daniel, she knew of it.....

______________________
It was time for Alia and Daniel to go to Mexico still on the same day. It was going to take some hours to travel to Mexico from their country.

Alia and Daniel walked to the plane hanger, their thugs guarding them, while the air hostess carried their bags in a bag trolley.

It was late in the afternoon but the cool breeze was still flowing. Alia entered the private jet with Daniel and the air hostess following behind her while their thugs stood by each sides of the door.
Alia sat on the well made furnished jet seats in the left row. Daniel sat on the chair facing opposite her.
The jet pilot, introduced that the jet was taking off and Daniel and Alia put on their seatbelts as they felt the private jet moving. Soon enough, they were in the air.
The ac's were cooling as smooth jazz music played. The air hostess served them two glasses of wine. Daniel gulped his down in one go. He rubbed his hands together.

"Ahhh, I can't believe we are doing this" Daniel said looking around the jet,

"Yes son I did say we will go" Alia said,

"I can't believe I'll finally be meeting Felipe, I heard he had smuggled tons of cocain into the U.S successfully without getting caught"

"That is really impressive" Alia said removing her sunglasses. They started to discuss about business matters.

"Such assholes" she said closing the door back after eavesdropping. She went to stand behind the pilot's seat watching him fly the plane.
"I'm thankful for you letting me in here by the way" she said,

"No problem miss, you are the boss's daughter" he said paying attention to flying the jet.

"Yeah"

Clara raised her head to the front view. The jet were above the clouds now and everything was going smooth. If she was the pilot, she will crash this plane, even if she dies she'll die in peace knowing that she killed those two stinky rats.

It was actually happening. She was on her way to Mexico in the name of spying on her witch stepmother. She had to convince herself that this was all worth the effort. She had gone too far to back down now.

She leaned on the wall next to the door wishing that sleep could take over her but she couldn't sleep. She had to keep a close eye on Alia and Daniel.
She brought out her phone and her earpiece out. She plugged her earpiece into the little hole at the bottom of her phone and put one piece in her left ear, leaving the other one, so she could hear if Alia and Daniel are discussing something important.
She got busy by watching calming video tutorial to calm her. She rested her head on the wall looking at the ceiling. She closed her eyes,

_______________________
It was midnight and the jet had arrived to the Mexico City International Airport. Alia, Daniel and Clara had all slept during the flight. The air hostess woke Alia and Daniel up telling them they had arrived. The pilot on his own side, had landed the plane and his coworker woke Clara up.
"Hmm..leave me alone" Clara groaned still sleepy,

"Miss we are here" The second pilot said,

Clara rubbed her eyes tiredly, "Where?" She said,

"Mexico" He said,
Clara snapped out of her sleepiness when she heard him say 'Mexico' she stood up from the ground and dusted her clothes. She must have slept on the floor.
"Have they gone?" Clara asked the pilot.

"No not yet, but they're about to" The pilot responded.

Clear opened the door a little bit so she should see if they were still there. They were getting off the plane. She had go now or she'll lose them. Clara carried her bag off the floor and waited for them to leave completely. Once the two left, she came out of the jet, careful of her surroundings and hid at the other side of the private jet. Alia put on her sunglasses.

It was hard to believe that she was literally in Mexico! She had achieved the first phase of the plan. Now she'll have to meet someone, someone she set up a meeting with.
She called him and put the phone on her ear as the phone rang.
"Hello?"

"I've arrived, I need you to send a cab for me" said Clara, going straight to the point,

"Ok Clara, where are you now?"

"At the air hanger here in Mexico"

"Ok I'm sending it right now"

"I'll be waiting".

Later, he called again,
"The car is a blue cab and a the driver is dark skinned, with freckles and bald"

"Got it"
Clara ended the call and watched Alia talk with a slim, tall man in a suit. She just hoped that that cab will arrive before Alia goes, she could not afford to lose her in a city she had never been to.

A blue cab drove into the area after Clara tried her best to be patient. Clear saw and waved at him to come over to her. He drove to her and stopped beside her. Clara took a look at the man and he fitted the description she got so she entered the back. The driver looked at her through the review mirror.
"Where to ma'am-I mean young girl?" The driver said confused on what to call her. He was expecting her mother or an adult to enter after her.
A black SUV drove towards Alia and Daniel and they entered, the slim man entering the front.
"Follow that black SUV and don't loose them"

"Um aren't you a little too young to be ordering a-"
"Start. The. Car" Clara said giving him a poisonous warning glare. The man knew she meant business, whether teenager or adult.

The back SUV started to move and so was she. Alia's car drove out of the air hanger and went into Mexico's main road into the city.
Clara closely followed her, two cars ahead of her. Out of the window, Clara saw that Mexico was appealing as she had learned in school. It's tradition, it's foods, dances.....they were all fascinating and seeing it in person was better than seeing it online.

She looked away from the window to see if she was still in check and she started to wonder, because of how long the ride had been,

'Is the casino that far?'
Clara kept looking at the back of the black SUV and she could see the back of their heads. She gasped when Daniel unexpectedly looked back. She lowered her head down so he wouldn't see her.
Alia's car sped up and took a swerve left turn on the road.
"Great now they know I'm following them" Clara muttered,
Clara leaned over to the drivers seat and tapped the driver.
"Is there another road that's lead to the one they took?" Clara said pointing to the black SUV.

"Yes, it's straight ahead"

"Good don't follow them just go straight and if they show up there, you follow them again, understand?"

"Yes"

The driver drove straight instead of taking the left turn. Clara looked at her left side window, Alia's car was still moving.
Clara sighed. If Alia suspects anything, she's screwed. The driver had reached a cross section of the road and luckily, Alia's car sped right in front of them. Clara smirked.
"I'll follow them now" The driver said, sure of what to do,

"Good"
As they played cat and mouse around the rods of Mexico City, Alia's car finally parked near a tall building. The driver, according to Clara's orders, parked near a taco restaurant not too far from the tall building.

Clara paid him and she came out putting on her face cap so to hide her face. Mexican people were walking around the side of the road, so Clara followed Alia and Daniel closely when they came out of their own car.

Alia and Daniel entered the building with their bags. Clara took a close look at it and figured that it was a hotel, an expensive one that is, by the looks of its decor.

"Moon Palace Nizuc Hotel" she read the banner on the top of the hotel. She called Homero.
"Hello?"

"It's me Clara, I need you to do something for me"

"Oh, have you figured where they were going?"

"Yeah, they are in this hotel, Moon Palace Nizuc Hotel. I need to book a room, I need an adult to do it for me"

"Oh, that's my hotel"

"Really?"

"Honey, I'm rich, I got stuff"
Clara rolled her eyes.

"I'm coming when the coast is clear, you go into the building and wait for me, stay hidden alright?"

"Sure"

"Ok, I'm gonna hang up now incase any cops or T.E.A are tracking this, you know what they say, you gotta be careful at all times"

"Yeah, um Homero?"

"What is it?"

"Thank you"
Homero chuckled and hung up the phone.
Clara smiled, he may be a pervert sometimes but he's very helpful. She waited for a few minutes and went into the hotel. She sat at the reception waiting for Homero. A black car parked in front of the hotel, and out came The charming, young drug lord with two guards beside him. He went inside and looked around for Clara. Clara stood up and went to him.
"Hey" she said,

"I'm here, let's get you a room" Homero said,

"No wait, I want a room next to Alia and Daniel's"

"Oh ok that's not a problem" Homero said shrugging,
Homero walked to the reception and went to talk to the hotel receptionist. The receptionist looked away from her computer and saw her boss. She smiled,
"Good evening sir" She said,

"Yeah, book the vip room for my lady here"

'Lady?' The receptionist thought. She was now sad because she had a little crush on the guy, oh well dating your rich boss will
be kinda weird.

"Lady?" Clara whispered to Homero.

"Oh ok....sir lemme see,"

"Make sure it's one next to the clients name, Alia Regan and Daniel Regan" he said

"Yes sir" she said sadly,

The receptionist typed on her computer for a few moments and called the hotel workers to take Clara's luggage to the VIP room.
"Oh don't worry, I only brought a back pack"

"Ok ma'am follow us"

"Stay here" Homero ordered his guards. Homero, Clara and the hotel workers took the elevator upstairs. They went through the halls to the seventh room on the right. The hotel worker brought out a key card and opened the door with it. He pushed it open, and made way for Clara and Homero.

"Whoah" Clara said under breath,
The hotel room was magnificent. It had a king sized bed, golden curtains, golden carpet intact all furnitures and decors were all gold themed. Who knew if this was made with real gold? There was even a small kitchen.
The hotel worker gave Clara her room card and walked out.
"Nice huh?" Homero said beside her enjoying the sight.

"Are you kidding me?! Homero, this is awesome" she said smiling widely. She went and sat on the bed. The bed bounced a little. She liked bouncy.
"Wow Homero I may not know you too well but you do have great taste of style" She said smirking. Homero liked it when she smirked it made her look feisty,

"I thought you may like it" He said approaching the bed. He sat beside her.

"Thanks" she said,

"You know....it would be much enjoyable if we both stayed here, together" Homero said in a low husky voice, smirking. Clara frowned, standing up.

"Homero don't start..."

"I'll like to make you mine Clara, just give me a chance" He said.

"Homero..."

"Together we can rule the drug world, we will be unstoppable" He said already making future plans.

"Homero you know that won't happen" Clara said.

"What makes you say that?" said he raising an eyebrow,

"Look, Homero you have good looks it's just I don't see you that way and secondly you are not my age"

"What's the difference?" Homero said getting bored,

"I'm 17 Homero and you're 26" Clara said obviously,
Homero sighed, tired of the same crap every single time,
"Does it really matter?"

"Yes Homero it matters"
Homero walked towards her and brought her body close to his, their noses inches away. Clara gasped. She looked up to Homero, looking close into his eyes,

"I really want to take you Clara, your father already approved" he whispered to her, his hot, minty breath hitting her lips.
Clara rolled her eyes.

"Homero, I'm grateful for what you've done for me, but I don't love you, there are a thousand women out there",
"Besides, I don't think I can trust you" she said lowly,

"Oh so helping get here to Mexico wasn't enough? Are you frigging serious right now?!" said Homero annoyed to her reply.

"Don't make me angry, because you know very well I can be extremely dangerous when I am, so stay on your side of the line Homero, I mean it"

Homero rubbed his temple. She sounded and looked scary when she was serious so he backed down.

"I'm not giving up on you, sweetheart" He said,

"Whatever, now go before anyone sees you, I'm sure you are the most wanted criminal in Mexico" Clara joked her mood calming down,

"Im also a business tycoon, no one suspects me and I own this hotel, what are they gonna do?"

"Get out.." Clara said being serious again"

"Fine" Homero said,
Homero held her face and gave her a kiss on her cheek and left the room. Clara blushed a bit. She locked the door with the key card and collapsed on her king sized bed spreading her arms and legs.

Everything was working so perfectly! Soon it's casino time. Alia and Daniel were just in the next room. Clara stood up from her bed to the nearby wall and pressed her on it.
No sounds came from the other room, maybe they were asleep. Clara took an evening bubble, refreshing bath in her luxury bathroom and put on her pajamas. She laid down on her bed, pulling the covers on her body. She slept off dreaming about splattering the blood of children....

Ok, 'dreaming about blood of children'?🧐
*Shivers*😖
Well, that's what you get for reading a story about a psychopath. So did you guys see what I did there?
'Frigging'?
Yeah I don't want to put a lot of harsh words in this story.
Anyways, Clara finally made it to Mexico. I've never been there actually, but if you have, I'd like to know what makes it so special,
Comment, Vote and Share please!😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
5.2K 149 25
ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES. Thank you for reading though! As a young girl you had always believed that monsters as they seemed, were always big creepy th...
1.5K 223 48
This is my first book, so if you have any expectations, drop them, you'll get disappointed by the writing. Though the scenes aren't as bad, so maybe...
1.2K 184 44
NOW PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! IF YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR SHELF, JUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN MY BIO NOW!!! OR CLICK HERE:- https://www.amazon...