Boruto's twin sister

By Yanxingg_Stephanie

Uzumaki Hinako is the younger twin sister of the infamous Uzumaki Boruto. She inherited her mother's hyuuga e... More

!! IMPORTANT A.N. !!
Part one
part two
part three
special chapter: how hinako awakened her byakugan :)
part four
part five
part six
part seven
uzumaki and uchiha twins first time meeting
part eight
sakada's past ( special story)
part nine
Special story: Hinako's period!!!
part ten
hinako
Special chapter: an accident
Not a chapter
part eleven
sorry
:')
Chunin exams!!!
chunin exams 2
Sasuke's fear....
so sorry
hinako's seal
PART 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
please read
to the canon verse!
part 16
announcement!!
part 17
part 18
change of plans
part 19
6.3 k veiws special!!
Part 2 of 6.3k veiw special
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
Part 24
part 24
part 25
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA-CHAN!!!
Birthday twins special!! ( two days late tho )
Part 26
Part 27 ( rewrite )
part 28
Help
Part 29
special side stories
Part 30
Sequel
New chapter at sequel!
New book!
Important A.N.
Okay, so...
Part 1 ( rewritten )
Part 2 ( rewritten )
Guess what?
...
Part 3 ( rewritten/short )
Part 4 ( rewritten )
:)
Apology
Part 5 ( rewritten )
MitsuHina
Yurei ✌️
I have something to confess.

Part 31

1.4K 27 34
By Yanxingg_Stephanie

"... so?"

" Are you sure about this, hinako? Do you really think leaving the village is the right answer?"

"... I don't want this either, ni-san... But kaguya wouldn't stop until I fulfill what she wants.

Boruto frowns even more.

" Then what about us?"

" Exactly! You guys are the reasons on why i'm leaving! I'm leaving to protect you all.."

" That's not what we want "

" No, thank you for the talk. I'll be leaving, ni-san. Please don't try and stop me."

".. If your going, then I'm going with you."

Shocked, hinako turned around and protested. " No! You can't go! Papa, mama and hima needs you!"

" An you? Don't forget kawaki."

"... Don't you remember what I told you? If I stay here, I'll end up killing all of you!"

" I'm still coming with you, no matter what."

" But-"

" You can't change my mind. That is basicly impossible."

" Kaguya could hurt or even worse, kill you!"

" have you forgotten about momoshiki that's inside of me? Because of that, she can't." he smirked.

"...." Hinako knew that he was right. " Even if it means abandoning everyone here? The village? "

" All for you. Someone's gotta make sure you don't go crazy and loose your sanity, right? Who'll be there when you have nightmares?"

"... you."

" Exactly."

" Fine then. But I'll explain what kaguya wants me to do. Think about it again after this."

.

.

.

.

.

"...so? "

" you don't mind?"

" No, I am aware that sasuke-san and dad stopped this from happening, but kaguya wants to make it happen again. I'll leave with you, no matter what."

"... thank you ni-san. We should write letters though."

" Cool, when are we leaving?"

" Tomorrow night. 12 o'clock. Sharp."

" okay."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As they said, they left some letters for everyone. And that very same night, they left.

*that night*

The twins walked to the gate of the village. Suddenly, a black and red blur stopped them.

" Sarada?"

" where are you going?"

" No where." Hinako said.

" Are you trying to leave? Honestly, what's gotten into you guys." she said as her sharingan activated, glowing in the dark.

" I'm afraid that there's nothing you can do to stop us. " Hinako said emotionlessly

" It's pointless, sarada. Leave or we'll kill you."

" You can't do it."

Suddenly, boruto appears behind sarada and stabs a kunai to her shoulder as she yells on pain Tears gathered in her eyes. Are they really serious about this?!

" Y-you..."

" Let's go, hinako. And remember this sarada. I have always...."

Sarada gulped. What was he going to say next...?

"... hated you."

Sarada's eyes widen. No way he did right?

Hinako then knocked her out. After that, they took out a kunai and slashed their headbands.

" From now on, we are Hinako and boruto uzumaki. We are now known as..."

" The rouge twins "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A.N.: Tadaa!!! I finally finished the book! There will be a sequel, don't worry. The name would be ' the twin rouges ' btw, bye bye! Thank you for all of your patience for reading this book! I really appreciate it! And the votes too! Ilyasm! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 717 12
Hiroto Uzumaki is the twin brother of Naruto Uzumaki, but unlike his brother, Hiroto possesses red hair and is more hot-tempered than Naruto. Upon hi...
144K 3.6K 23
Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is she is the half-sister to Itachi and Sasu...
90.1K 2.6K 52
Y/n, someone who never wanted to be noticed by anyone scared that they might leave meets Boruto Uzumaki an energetic boy who causes a lot of trouble...
122K 3.5K 21
Sasuke Uchiha has an older sister and Meena Uzumaki has a secret. What do the two have in common, their the same thing. How will the leaf react knowi...