Part 29

Hinako was really worried for kawaki as she kneeled down next to him, letting him lean on her a bit. She was thinking so much of how his karma disappeared and wondered if hers can too. So that way, she won't have to wear the necklace all the time.

"... kashin oji, the clone of... jiraiya of the great three...That you should die here, was predestined by your genes...."

" What...?" hinako murmured as soon as she heard that. That man is a clone of the infamous sage toad jiraiya?! Of course! The hair and the eye liner he had! iT was just like jiraiya when she met him! ( she means jiraiya ).

" So what about the bomb on shikadai's neck?"

" Oh that? No need to worry, that's just a decoration."

"..."

"..."

" WHAT?!"

" You mean that was all just a bluff?" boruto asked.

" Huh? What's just a decoration?" hinako asked as she tilted her head to the side.

" The bomb he placed on shikadai's neck, turns out it was just fake. Didn't you know?" boruto said.

" Well excuse me, I was in the hospital when whatever you guys been through happened." She said.

" Well, I needed to use that stance on you guys or you wouldn't listen." amado said as an irk mark appeared on everyone's head.

" You bastard! "

" Well, lord hokage, Kashin oji lacks the power to defeat isshiki. You and uchiha-san here might have the chance tho."

" Well, aren't they still fighting? If we go now, we'll gain the upper hand."

" No. I can't recommend that."

" Why not?"

" Isshiki had only one target at first, now he wants both your daughter, hinako, and kawaki."

" ! "

" As I explained before, Isshiki has only a few days left to live. There's no way that he'll just sit there and do nothing. He needs to implant another karma on kawaki."

" Implant another karma for kawaki? Then what about hinako?"

" He has other plans for her."

" What do you mean?!"

Hinako frowns and looks away and says " He wants to take full control of me, then make me use my remiku seal to help him. There are a lot of other things that my seal can do which you don't know about."

Everyone turns to look at the girl, shocked.

" He told you?"

".... No, I over heard him when we was planning this. Eventually I got caught and was.... punished." Her voice held so much fear, showing that whatever punishment she's been through was not something to be taken lightly of.

" I see... What does he want?"

"...... sasuke-san, you may not like this b-but... My seal can.... allow me to use the.... I-inf-finite t-tsu-tsukiyom-mi........"

"... excuse me?"

" The infinite tsukiyomi. You heard me right. Apperantly, my seal is kind off based of to an uchiha's eye doujutsu ability, considering that the first uchiha to ever exist was kaguya's off spring."

" ... "

" Hinako...." Naruto said worriedly.

.