part three

" snore*- GAHHH!!" boruto yelled as he felt someone jump on his stomach.
It was himawari who used the technique he taught her to wake him up. Now he understood why hinako said not to be a bad influence to himawari.
"Your late brother!"

"What?! I have to go now!"

"Where is hinako?"

" Big sis has already left after trying to wake you up for over twenty minutes." Himawari says with a smile.

"I guess I can't blame her. "

"Today's gonna be my first day at the academy!!.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( I skipped the train part.)

"Where is your brother hinako? Shouldn't he be here with you?" Hinako's best friend, Sarada Uchiha, asked, followed by her twin brother, Sakada Uchiha.

"He won't wake up so I left." She said. Suddenly, a big shadow went over her. It was a....flying train?

The train crashed into Naruto's stone face on the hokage monument.

What came out next pulled her trigger string.

"Boruto Uzumaki, is here y'know?!"

Hinako hiraishined behind boruto since she had marked him before.

Boruto felt a cold sensation behind him . He turned around to see his angry sister. Damn.

"First, you we're late. And now you decided to show up in this magnificent grand entrance..?"

(Her stance and face is just like this)

Boruto paled. He screwed up big time.

Meanwhile down there no one spoke a single word. Some of the sensei's were kind of scared,while those who are close with her just paled or sweatdroped.

After that Denki came out of the train. 
Wrong timing.

"Denki...?!"
"Oh uh.... Hi?"
"YOU BROUGHT HIM WITH YOU?! WHY YOU !CAN YOU JUST STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AT LEAST ONCE?! YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD AND REASONABLE EXPLANATION OR I'LL THROW YOU TO SUNAGAKURE NOW!WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!??!?!?I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE. THE. TRUUUTH!!!!!!"

"Gyaaaahhhhh––––!!!!!!" Boruto yelled as she picked him up

(Credits to owner)

"I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MINUTE TO EXPLAIN IT ALL! I DON'T GIVE SECOND CHANCES WHEN IM MAD AND YOU KNOW THAT! IF YOU LIE I WILL THROW YOU TO SUNAGAKURE!!!"

Boruto explains what happened in exact 1 minute. Amazing. Hinako eventually calmed down and took both boys with here and landed gracefully on the ground. She had Denki to confirm what he said was true. Boruto ended up with a two week suspension.

( Two weeks later ,In class)

"Hey Denki!
"Hey boruto and hinako-chan! You guys can sit here!"
"Awesome,thank you Denki!" The twins said simultaneously.

"Hey isn't that the hokage's son?"
"He should be in jail for what he did but he is the hokage's son."

The kids started to bad mouth boruto.

"Hey it wasn't boruto's fault,don't blame him! Boruto please don't listen to what they said." Denki stands up for boruto and tries to comfort him.

"It's okay,I wasn't listening." Boruto says cooly." Anyways.......(blah blah blah)
Sakada-kun!!" Hinako says excitedly. She is very close with Sakada. They both have feelings for each other but is still oiblivious to it.

"Hello, Hinako-chan." Sakada says sweetly.

Hinako stands up and left to another table with Sakada.

"M..my sister ..he stole my sister away..." Boruto fake cried .

"He didn't steal your sister, she just willingly went away with him. It's so obvious that they like each other,but they somehow doesn't know it." Shikadai said.

"I think that they will a nice couple.." Denki quickly added up .

"Sakada-kun how was your day?"
" It was okay. But I saw you going on a rampage with your brother."
"Oh?hehe...he needs to learn his lesson.."
"It's okay that doesn't change my thinking of you.'
"I'm glad!"

"Achoo!"
"Boruto do you have a cold?"
"No I don't.."
"Someone is talking about you then!"

(After the exercise)

"Wow boruto you got the third place!"
"Only the third?"
"Yeah! Your sister got the first and another guy got the second!"
"Who is that guy?"
"His name is iwabe.."
"Can you shut up?!"
"What the?"
"That is iwabe!"
"Hey where is your damn sister! I wanna teach her a lesson for ruining my reputation!"
"You are not doing anything to her!"
"Boruto we-"

Iwabe walks towards hinako and grabs her by the collar.

"You, you are the reason why I didn't get the first place!"

" Um, do I know you?"  Hinako easily pushes his hand away, causing him to stumble backwards.

"HaaAah! Iwabe yells as he tries to lay a punch on hinako. Hinako dodges it and gives him a punch . He flies back and hit the wall, creating a crater behind him.

"That...was nothing girly! Why don't we take this is the exercise stadium?"

"Meh. I'd rather hang out with sakada-kun before class starts."

" Your a phyco bitch! Are you running away?! " Iwabe challenges hinako.

"Fine. We fight."

"HAAAAAA!!!!!!" Hinako yells as she punches the ground. It shatters and she takes this chance to land a hit on a shocked iwabe.

"BAAAAAANG!" she yells and kicks iwabe. He was sent flying across the stadium and passes out as he hits the wall. Almost completely shattering it.

"Hmph! Serves him right for challenging me. He asked for it. Earth style,restoration jutsu!"

The whole stadium rumbles and returns back to normal. She has a large amount of chakra that can rival a jinchuriki's chakra.

" Hey dumb head, need me to heal you?" Hinako asks iwabe who is now lying on the floor out cold. "I'll take that as a yes. She uses medical ninjutsu to heal him. A few minutes later he wakes up fully healed.

Shino walks into the classroom." Where are my students?!"