part eleven

Today we are getting teams. The whole class lined up in front of shino sensei and some jonins that will be some of our sensei.

.
.
.
.
" Team 3, sarada uchiha,mitsuki,boruto Uzumaki. And because of the odd numbers , team 3 will have additionally two more members. Hinako uzumaki and Sakada uchiha. Your sensei will be konohamaru and Hanabi."

( Yes in my AU she is a jonin and konohamaru's girlfriend. I ship konohana. Please don't judge.

Pretend she has a headband at wherever you want

Pretend she has a headband at wherever you want.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Okay, now we should introduce ourselves" Konohamaru nii chan says.

" But we already know each other..."

"Um... Well... You know what let's just go get a mission."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(After the mission. I forgot what happened okay?)

"And then big bro konohamaru was so scared! That's when I showed up. I totally saved him and the team!" Boruto bragged after taking a bite of his burger.

"It's not true isn't it. " Cho cho asked the two girls from team 7.

" No. It's not true. And Sakada is just playing along with him." Sarada says.

( this isnt a real episode in boruto, i created this mission, please don't hate...)

" Okay team 7, today hanabi can't accompany you all for the mission . This is a simple escort mission that could go wrong if something bad happens. Be careful and watch out at all cost okay? Bring in the client." naruto says.

" Hello hokage sama. Are these the people who will be escorting me?" a man said.

 Are these the people who will be escorting me?" a man said

" Yes shizuki-san."

He eyed us suspiciously. No one noticed except for me. My eyes widen at the sight of his katana. Civillians aren't supposed to have weapons, not even a simple kunai. Talk about a katana. 

(* he kind of hid it but hinako noticed it, the cape he is wearing is longer.*)

" he is hiding something.." i told Sakada-kun.

" I'll try to keep an eye on him." 

(during the mission when they are far away from konoha...)

I watch as shizuki stop walking. we looked at him weirdly and suddenly, konohamaru- sensei passes out . We were starting to panic. 

" How much of a fool is your hokage hmm? Can't even see through a simple fake mission." shizuki said. How dare he?! 

" What..do you mean? " boruto asked.

Suddenly, he takes out a katana. I knew it!

He swings his katana at us but we dodged it, barely.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! NOW YOU ALL WILL DIEE!!" he yells out.

he summons a few water clones and creates mist. A ninja from the mist? could he be a rouge ninja?

I got distracted by one of his clones and got slashed on the back. It hurts so much that i let out a blood curling scream. The sword was coated with fire. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

" Hinako!" i heard my brother yell. I was at the floor lying down because it hurted so bad. It was blleding and burned. I tried to heal myself but i was too weak at the moment. 

Shizuki took the chance and stabbed me, but some purple chainds suddenly shotout from my back and held him in place. I could feel chakra flowing into me but it wasn't mine and it healing my wound.

He started to pale and i assume that i am taking his chakra. I started to freak out since i didn't want to kill anyone. The chains retreated back to me as soon as my wound was completely healed. Shizuki dropped on the floor dead since i accidentally absorbed all his chakra.

" D-did... did i k-kill him...?" i asked no one in particular. MY teammates quickly rushed to me but to their suprise, i was completely fine. I sat there in comeplete shock. Sure he tried to kill us but... this was my first kill and it was really shocking for me.

Soon sensei awoke and was shocked to see my teammates comforting a crying me , and beside us was the dead 'client'.

We rushed back to konoha and i was admitted to the hospital. 

Konohamaru sensei explained what my teammates had said to him to dad. He was angry with the client but he couldn't do anything since he was dead. Dad had came to visit me with the rest of my family.

A while later i woke up. We had the week of and was resting and training for the whole week.