Part 5 ( rewritten )

Hinako walked down the busy street with Haru and Kaito beside her as she yawned. 

" How was the mission?" Haru asked.

" It was cool, I guess. Nothing much really happened. I had to be a bodyguard of the daimyo's kid along with Boruto. He's a nice kid, I like him. But I hate his butler! He's so rude, like, for what?" Hinako whined.

" What did he do?" Kaito asked.

" He said we shinobi's work are savage and uncivilized! Can you believe him!? I wanted to punch him so bad but Boruto wouldn't let me!"

" What?! He said that!? Lead my to him! I'll show him!" Kaito yelled.

" You two, calm down." Haru said. " You can't fight him even if what he said angered you two."

" But-" The two were immediately silent after seeing Haru's glare.

" Anyways, we're going on a b rank mission tomorrow, aren't you guys excited?" Haru said.

" Uh, well.." Hinako said nervously. " I.. forgot to mention.. I.. won't be able to make it." 

" What? Why?"

" My mom and sister needs my help. It's important." 

" You gotta tell sensei then. Why didn't ya tell'em when he gave out the mission?" Kaito sighed.

" Well.. They only told me today. Sensei gave the mission yesterday. Help me tell him, please?" 

" Alright, I'm not going to lie, it may be difficult to go for the mission without you. But family is important, so it's okay." Haru said and patted Hinako's back.

" Nee-chan! Over here!" A cute little voice called out to Hinako and when she turned around, it was Himawari and Hinata.

" Okaa-san! Hima! Welp, this is it, guys, I have to go." Hinako said and waved her teammates goodbye.

" Bye!"

.

.

.

At night, Boruto suddenly burst into Hinako's room, shocking the life out of her.

" AHH! BORUTO! YOU IDIOT YOU FREAKING SCARED ME!"

" Sorry, Hinako, but Tentou was kidnapped! We have to go and help him!"

" Tentou? He was kidnapped?! But-"

" I know. He was kidnapped after our mission was over." Boruto said. " We have no time, we've gotta go!"

" A-alright!"

.

.

" How do you know if where we're going is right?" Hinako asked as she ran alongside Boruto.

" I just know it, trust me."Boruto said. 

" You better be right!"

" I am!"

Soon, the twins reached an abandoned building, but there were a lot of chakra signatures that they both could sense inside. Boruto made a shushing sign to Hinako and she nodded. They had to be quiet and can't be figured out. When they saw where everyone was, Tentou was about to get eaten by a gigantic guy. 

Boruto quickly jumped forward and delivered a kick to that man's face. 

" Tentou.. You've got some pretty mean guts in you after all!"

Seeing his savior, Tentou couldn't help but tear up and cried out, " You're late, Borutoo!!" 

" Just leave this to me, from now on, this is our work, right, Hinako?"