Part 4 ( rewritten )

" This is so stupid. I didn't think that Haru and Kai-chan would also be interested in things like this." Hinako grunted as he folded her arms. 

" Boys are like that." Sarada sighed. " Spending money on things that they don't know what's inside, what's the fun in that?" 

" Extreme ninja scrolls. Or ens. As they call it." Mitsuki said. " A super card game using history's most famous ninja's as it's theme. All kids are into it as well. It's so popular that even the biggest stores sell out the day they get their shipments."

" You know a lot about this, Mitsuki. Do you play it?" Hinako asked.

" No, I.."

" Heyyyy!!" A familiar voice yelled out and caught everyone's attention. They turned around and saw Metal Lee running towards them.

" Oh, it's just Lee." Shikadai said.

" Who?" Kaito asked and Haru just shrugged.

" What's wrong?" Inojin asked.

" Delivering a message while training again?" Boruto said.

" Exactly, Boruto." Metal said as he panted. " Konohamaru-sensei and Kenji-sensei are looking for you, Boruto. Hinako."

" Huh? Why?" Hinako asked as she felt annoyed. 

" Seriously? Us?" Boruto groaned.

.

.

.

" Geez, Sensei! I thought we were free from missions today! Liar!" Hinako huffed as she stomped into the room Kenji, Konohamaru and a boy were waiting at.

Kenji laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. " Sorry Hinako."

" Yeah, can you please not interrupt me during my post-mission relax time?" Boruto sighed.

" Sorry for calling the both of you so suddenly." Konohamaru said. 

Hinako and Boruto noticed the boy as Kenji and Konohamaru smiled.

" Let me introduce you. This is the son of the Land Of Fire's Daimyo, Madoka Ikkyuu. Madoka Tentou."

" The daimyo's.."

" So, you're Boruto and Hinako? It's an honor to meet you." Tentou said as he stood up and went to the twins to shake their hands. " I'm Madoka Tentou. You can just call me Tentou."

" I'm Uzumaki Boruto and this is my twin Uzumaki Hinako. You can call me Boruto." Boruto said as he accapted Tentou's handshake.

" And you can call me Hinako as well." Hinako said. " Please to meet you!"

Tentou looked at Boruto's cloths and hummed. " Hmm... For being the seventh Hokage's son, You sure do have some shabby cloths. But Hinako's isn't that bad."

Hinako snickered at Boruto's misfortune, causing him to glare at her. 

" Never thought a kid would say that to you.." Hinako teased.

" Shut it!" Boruto said and then looked back at Tentou. " What was that?"

" Ah well, as long as you work hard and get the job done, there shouldn't be any problems! You're pretty skilled right?"

" Konohamaru-sensei! What's going on here anyways?!" Boruto yelled.

" Haha, settle down now." Konohamaru said.

" Getting worked up over a kid's words, it seems like someone has quite the temper.." Hinako said again as she smirked.

" Don't make it sound like you don't blow up like a volcano when I take a small bite of your food, who's the one with the temper!" Boruto yelled.