part seven

It was a peaceful morning. Well, not until some crazy weirdo decided to cause chaos.

"I'll show everyone in the academy who they failed and left out!" The man said .

Boruto's eyes activated and saw the same purple aura surrounding the man. Hinako activated her byakugan and saw the same thing .

" Fire style, fireball jutsu!" The man yelled.

"Water style, water wall! "  Hinako yells as she protects her friends from the impact.

" Hey! He is getting away!" Iwabe yelled.

" Hey come to think of it, he does sound like you..." Boruto says as he touches his chin.

" Now is not the time for this done! We have to stop him!" Hinako yells.

" Yeah! And don't lump me into that guy!"

" Hey.... Who is that?" Hinako says as she sees a new face. The new boy stops the man who went crazy.

"Okay class, today we will have a new student." Shino exclaims.

"Hello, um mitsuki, I'm from the hidden sound village ."

"Wow, he is kinda cute!"
"Yeah, I wonder if we have a chance with him?"

" Too bad he isn't my type!" Cho cho says. The boys starts to feel a bit jealous.

" Well, he isn't as good as you are, Sakada-kun!" Hinako says.

" Thank you Hinako-chan!"

" How about us?" The rest of the boys ask hinako.

" Nahh! Sakada-kun is way better than all of you. " The boys anime cried.

"Hello, can I sit here? " Mitsuki asks boruto.

"Um sure!" He replies.

"My name is Boruto Uzumaki! Nice to meet cha'! You can ask me anything!" Boruto says excitedly.

"Anything? "
"Yeah!"
" Why are we the only ones without a classroom?"
"Uhh.... About that..."

"It's all because of a certain someone."shikadai inturups.

"Can I ask on more thing?" Boruto nods .

" Why does that girl look like you?" Mitsuki asks, pointing at hinako.

" Oh that's because she is my twin sister! Cool right?" Boruto says happily.

" The boy your sister is clinging onto seems to hate me. Did I do something?"

" Uh... That's Sakada... He is very protective over hinako, my sister."

" Oh? why is that? Are they together? " 

" No they aren't together, but you can say that they are very close. " boruto says.

" boruto, you seem to enjoy talking, why dont you come out and solve this question ? 

.

.

.

.

.

.
( After class)

" hey sakada- kun.... don't you find the new boy a little bit weird ? i mean it's not like i am judging him by appearance but... "

" it's okay hinako-chan. i will protect you !"  

" kyaaa you are so amazing, sakada-kuun! 

" for you and only you , hinako chan ." sakada says as he hands hinako two roses.

" Wow ! They are so beautiful, thank you Sakada-kun !

" aw... look at them... i wish i had someone like that to treat me so good...." cho cho says, clearly amused  of the two couple-like-best friends.

" They've been like that since they knew each other." Sarada said, smiling at the thought.

" Hey do you you think that he will be the same with us ?" Cho cho asks.

" I highly doubt that.... He is rather mean to us.." sumire said sulking.

" It's worth a shot, wish me luck girls!"
Cho cho says as she walks over to Sakada .

( A.n. : in my AU, cho cho is still the same as she is in the anime, but she is a little over confident and likes boys more than ninja stuff, please don't hate me T_T)

" Hey Sakada, do you mind if we hang out-" cho cho starts but was inturupted.

" Go away. You are wasting my time. Go back home and cry to your mommy or daddy, I don't care." Sakada says coldly. Hinako just looks at cho cho with apologetic and pitiful eyes.

( Sakada hates girls other than hinako, sarada, his mom and grandmother.)

" I told you cho cho, he doesn't like other girls other than hinako. Don't get all sad over it." Sarada says, trying to comfort her friend.

" It's okay. I don't mind honestly. " Cho cho said. Just like I said, she is over confident and doesn't let rejections make her sad.

" Wow... He really is mean to us girls huh.." namida says.

" Too bad then, he is the most best looking boy in class." Wasabi said.