Sasuke's fear....

( hinako is 7)

It was a peaceful day at konoha. The uchiha's were currently babysitting hinako and boruto.

Hinako was currently playing with her brother and the uchiha twins when sasuke came back from his mission.

" papa!" the uchiha twins exclaimed happily.

" hello."

( a while later)

Hinako was playing with her doll when the boys decided to tease her a bit. Sasuke didn't want to participate but he ended up doing it.

Boruto snatched her doll and ran around the house with hinako chasing after him. Sakada and sasuke was there to block her. She tripped and fell flat on her face. 

Hinako started to cry when she stopped. Her head shot up showing her byakugan and her hair was floating and flying furiously.

The boys regretted what they did and ran for their lives. Living up to her grandfather's name, she was suprisingly faster then any of them.

What did they end up with?

Sasuke- got all his chakra points blocked, 3 broken ribs, his good hand's bone was fractured a bit , a twisted ankle and a black eye.

Sakada- bruises, black eye, 1 broken rib, passed out

Boruto- a big bruise on his head, a beated up face, can't move, twisted ankle and a broken arm.

How about sarada and sakura? they came back from shopping and was absolutely shocked to see them like that. Sakura healed them tho. And guess what? Hinako doesn't remembers anything.

And lets just say from that day onwards, the boys will always listen to what she says and never bothers her. Except boruto sometimes..