Aphmau X Child! Reader

By RJMOSS01

You sniffled after taking another beating but some werewolves. Even though you hid your ears and tail, I gue... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaper 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
✅ Mystreet Season 1 ✅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
✅ Mystreet Season 2 ✅
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
✅Mystreet Season 3✅
Not a chapter #1 (don't skip pls, its art-)
Season 4 - Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Uhm....Why did I not know this??
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
✅️ Season 4 ✅️
{Update on ✅️Season 4✅️}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not a Chapter #2 (Update)
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

2.7K 52 42
By RJMOSS01

You stood there with stars in your eyes, gawking at the new neighborhood Zianna is showing you.

"Wow! This neighborhood is beautiful!"

"It's more than beautiful, it's amazing!"

"So cool!"

"This is incredible!"

Celestia barked at the new fire hydrant she'd be able to mark.

"Mommy, this is to good to be true! Are you really seeing all these houses are ours for the picking?"

"Ahaha! Well they're not free, silly! There will be a transfer of ownership and a bunch of paperwork stuff to get the houses under the name of whoever owns the house! But, this is a newly built block! After you pick your house is, the remaining on the market will be put up for rent to whoever wants them!"

"I wanna pick a house!" You cheered.

"Aww...But that means you won't be living with em and Aph...Oh well..." Aaron sighed.

"W-Wait! Nevermind! I change my mind!" Aaron chuckled and patted your head.

"Whatever the conditions, were all really grateful for this. We were kind of worried we'd have to move far away from each other..."

"Ehe~! It's our pleasure...Anything for my little Gar~Gar and Zu~Zu!" "Aw! Thanks Mommy!"

"Thanks..." Garroth nudged Zane with a pout making Zane sigh.

"M-Mommy..."

"Aww!" You smiled.

Garroth giggled as Zane gave a glare to you.

You knew it wasn't serious though.

"No problem boys! Now, I'll leave you all to settle in. Ta~Ta!" Zianna smiled. Then she was gone.

"So, I guess we all go around and pick houses?"

"And living buddies! I know some people are living together..."

"Uh-Huh...Of course you, Aaron, and
Y/N..." Aphmau blushed slightly and looked at the ground making you slightly roll your eyes.

"Well what are we waiting for!? Come on Kawaii~Chan! I wanna get best pick!" Katelyn grumbled.

Her and Kawaii~Chan were about to walk off before Aphmau called out to them.

"Hey! Wait!" They turned around to look at you and Aphmau.

"Are you guys going to be okay without my cooking?" "Will probably die thanks to a sugar overload of Kawaii~Chan's obsession with desserts..." "Hey!"

"Heh...But we'll be fine Aphmau..."

"Guys..." "Your making this hard!" You and Aphmau mumbled.

You four hugged eachother as your ears and tail drooped a little.

Aphmau was sniffling when you all broke the hug and you were looking at the ground sadly.

"Hey, come on. You Aphmau~Senpai! We won't forget about you! Either of you. You two were the best roommates ever!"

"Yeah. Besides, we're in the same neighborhood."

"If we get hungry for your cooking, we'll just stop by uninvited..."

"Aww! That's so--Wait!" "No take-backsies! Y/N, make sure Aphmau and Aaron behave!" Katelyn called before running away.

Kawaii~Chan followed.

"Mkay Katelyn!" "Oh, those girls..." Aphmau giggled.

You grabbed her hand to reassure her they'd be fine.

Eventually everyone found moving buddies.

Lucinda and Zane were going to attempt to find a space alone, Garroth and Laurance were moving in together, while Dante and Travis were also going to find a room together.

"Seems like everyones settled..." You smiled. "Yeah..." "Well? Ready to look around?" "As I'll ever be!" "Me too!" You and Aphmau smiled.

You three went to find a house as the pets trailed behind you.

In the distance you could see everyone choosing their houses.

Then you three chose one.

Aphmau and Aaron got your opinion on it before agreeing to look at the house.

It was nice and spacious and there was an extra room that you could use as your own.

Aaron and Aphmau chuckled at your star struck to having your own room for real.

It seems like this was going to be a good year!

"So! Are you two set on this house?" Aphmau questioned. You three were looking at the mastery bedroom.

"I am." "Me too!" "What about you?"

"Yeah! I really like it a lot! There's plenty of rooms and stuff and--Hmm...But we'll have to decide what room we each get...Y/N has already set on one so that's one room gone..."

"Aren't you and I going to share a room?" You gave Aphmau an, 'Are you serious' look as she slightly squealed at Aarons words.

"That's right! I totally forgot!" She laughed nervously.

"O-Or we could be in separate rooms until you feel comfortable with the idea!"

"I feel like I should step out..." You sighed.

"N-No! You don't need to Y/N! And Sorry...It's just...You're my first REAL boyfriend...Kinda sad right?" Aphmau sighed.

Your brows slightly furrowed in confusion.

Real boyfriend?

What does she mean by that?

"What do you mean by real boyfriend?"

"I was just about to ask that Y/N...Are you talking about those guys on your dating sims?"

"Seriously Aph..." You and Aaron sighed.

"Hey! You leave Jumin Han from Mystic messenger out of this. And dating Sims DON'T count. He didn't mean that my bae character..." Aphmau snickered.

You sighed at how devoted she was to a character on a phone.

You tried playing that game once.

But you didn't get it and Aphmau eventually took over and played it for herself.

She was meant to be demonstrating but she got a little too into it.

"But seriously," She started, "What I mean is, y'now, someone who actually cared as much about me as you do."

"Ehe...I'm just teasing you. I've always had feelings for you and you know that. This is just the first time we've been together as a couple. Don't feel that you have to act a certain way around me or my family. That goes for you to Y/N." He smiled.

"What if I mess up?" "Then we'll through it!"

Aphmau blushed and turned away from Aaron in slight embarrassment.

"Hey. We've been friends a long time. So I understand why you're nervous about all this change."

"I'm embarrassed about being embarrassed!"

"Trust me, I am too. But, just don't think about it too much."

"But should we be doing more romantic and...a...couple-y things?"

"We should just...act the way we normally do!"

"I like...When I call you first face?" You held back a giggle at Aphmaus words making Aaron pout roll his eyes.

"Ehe...Exactly!...Patato."

"Tch! You jerk...You know, it feels good to just be myself."

"Heh...I prefer you that way..."

"Ugh...How ling are you two going to flirt for?" You scoffed.

Aphmau and Aaron chuckled ar your statment.

Suddenly, you heard Kawaii~Chans fangirly type of squeal.

Your jaw dropped when you saw Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn in the house next door that had a window that could directly look into Aphmau and Aaron's master bedroom.

"Are. You. Serious!?"

"Heyyyy Aphmau!" Katelyn smirked.

Looks like she was taking after Travis.

"You guys CANNOT be taking the house next to us!"

"I don't know, we might. I kind of like the view I have from here! I can make sure HANDS stay to themselves when
Y/N isn't around to do it for me! What do you think Kawaii-Chan?"

"Can Kawaii~Chan make this room?"

"Oh no.." "I'm fine with that."

"Ha. Good luck with that." You smirked.

"Mm...It's okay Aaron. Nothing a curtain can't fix..."

A few minutes later, Aphmau actually did get a curtain put up.

"There. That should keep them from looking in! Now, uhm...Are you two hungry?"

"Yeah. I could go for something to eat." "Me too!" "Can I cook for you?"

"Of course! But uh...Wait. Do we have any food in the house?"

"Hm...I have enough to make a sandwiches!"

"Perfect. I'll keep on unpacking until lunch then."

"Ehehe! See you soon! Come on Y/N, You can help!"

"Yay!" Your ear twitched slightly making you frown.

You could've swore Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan said they'd be over to have sandwiches with you three.

Could be your imagination though.

You and Aphmau were outside finishing up the sandwiches before Aaron came out.

"You two done?"

"Yeah! I think I made too many sandwiches though..." "I told you not to make so many." You sighed.

"Heh...It's okay. We can save them for later!"

"Ehe...Uhm...Aaron?" "Yeah?" "I love you!" You jolted a little.

That was kind of random.

"Hahah! Seriously?" Aaron laughed.

"What!? Don't laugh!" "I'm sorry. It's just, that was adorable...I wasn't expecting it...Can I kiss you for that?"

"Of course!" The two leaned close to eachother as you cringed.

Should you leave? Maybe you should leave.

You picked up your sandwich and made your way to the door before Katelyn walked in.

It was just before Aphmau and Aaron could kiss too. You could almost hear a record scratch.

"Wow! Nice sandwiches!" "Ah!" "What the--!?" "Hey Katelyn." You waved. Kawaii~Chan followed.

"You guys should really learn to lock your door, Nya~!"

"I just got done moving some boxes!" "What are you guys doing here!?"

"You invited us for sandwiches upstairs, remember?"

"Oh yeah! I though that happened!" You smiled.

"And you didn't tell me!?"

"In my defense, I thought it was just my imagination..."

"In any case, I didn't invite you! I--Ugh...They couldn't see us but they can't hear us...FINE! You guys can have some sandwiches...I do already miss cooking for you guys..."

"Aww, Thanks Aphmau!" "I need to get somemore bread then." "I'll help you."

The two went inside.

You sat at the table and ate your sandwich before someone sat next to you.

"What'chya  got on your sandwich there?" Travis smiled. You nearly choked.

You didn't even see him approach you.

"Travis when'd you get here!?" "Just now." "Sorry if we scared you." Laurance smiled.

"Laurance? Dante?" "Leave her alone and let her eat." Zane scoffed.

"I-I see...The whole gang is here." You chuckled.

In an instant, instead of a quiet lunch that just you, Aphmau, and Aaron were going to have, it ended up becoming a neighborhood picnic.
Aphmau and Aaron came out to see you smiling and talking with Dante and Laurance.

"Well, looks like we're having a picnic!"

"Heh...I'm used to this already. You know what? Let's just have fun." Aaron smiled.

You smiled at the two and continued to eat your sandwich.

Later that night, you got your temporary bedroom all set up. You had your sleeping bag where your bed was going to be and your fish bowl on the side.

Your ukulele slumped against the wall and your backpack layed in the corner.

"I can't wait to the greatest place for my own. What do you two think, do you like the new house?" Bubba blew bubbles while your crab just ducked into his shell.

"Y'know what? I'll take that as a yes! I guess I better tell Aphmau and Aaron goodnight." You walked downstairs and slightly rubbed your eyes.

It seemed sleepiness was taking over you.

"Aphmau? Aaron? I just want to say goodni--" You paused when you saw them kiss.

They broke away with a slight yelp as your ears slightly fell an embarrassment at what you just saw.

"Y'know whay? I-I'll come back later."

"No! No, no, no! Sorry Y/N." "We'll be more mindful of our intimate stuff when you're in the room."

"Its alright. I guess I just need to look before I leap...Ehe!" "Wait uhm...Theres actually something me and Aaron wanted to talk to you about..."

"Whats up?" You smiled.

"So, you know how we'll be going into work again soon right?"

"Yeah."

"So will everyone else. Not everyone is going to be able to watch you all the time. Especially on the weekdays."

"Uh-Huh..."

"So...Me and Aaron have been talking and..."

"We've been thinking about enrolling you into...Uhm..."

"Come on guys...Whats with the pauses! You can just tell me!"

"Okay..." They took a deep breath before speaking together.

"Were going to enroll you into school!"

"....WHAAAAT!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 35 70
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF Y...
4.3K 36 37
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by myself so if you steal them I will hunt you down. I update this around every two months...
17.3K 476 12
This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he finds himself in some crazy adventures...
8.8K 296 62
A adopted , A human , A siren or a gypsy She had been arranged to the different category. She had been a mask on her face for ages , just to please o...