An Open Window (Kakashi X Rea...

By lil_chaton_noir

When all seems to be getting back to normal. A mysterious figure enters your life. ~~~~~~ "I want to bring p... More

A/n
I'm Back
New Mission, More Help
Destination The Land of Waves
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (1)
Zabuza Momochi and The Mist Anbu? (2)
Zabuza is Alive?!
Forest of Chakra
Easter Oneshot
Why Now?
Training Comes To An End
You Know Each Other?!
The Final Battle
The Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Ties
Chapter 16
Project Tsuki no Me?
Inside An Endless Dream
News From A Bird
Trouble in Paradise
Back To Reality
Chapter 23
A Deal Had Been Made
Torn
Ambushed
Chapter 27
Kidnapped Once Again, Really?!
Flashback
Vacation?!
Past
Beach Day
Dreams Turn Into Nightmares
Mind Games
A Little Too Much To Drink
The Next Morning...
Warning Signs
Operation: UnMasked (One Shot)
Wait How Did You Know?
Strawberry Milkshake
It's a...Guy?!
Chapter 44
Babysitting
Chapter 46: New Student
The Note
Chapter 48
Detective Sasuke Uchiha
Now It's My Turn
Teams
I'm Sorry
Kakashi's Thoughts
Foreign Memories
The Village of Sorrow
How Could You?!
Chapter 57
Back At The Senju Household
Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
Niko Hyūga
Inner Turmoil
Otōto...
Nee-chan?!
ANBU (Oneshot)
Chapter 64
Snow?!
Just Add A Bit of Spice
Endgame
A/n
Happy Birthday Kakashi Oneshot

Chapter 17

976 25 1
By lil_chaton_noir

"I'm no one...I don't want to be anyone. All I care about is completing the Eye of the Moon Plan. This world is completely worthless...there is nothing left in it but misery." 

Timeskip 3:00 a.m.

Your Pov 

"Itachi... capture....tails" I heard a voice say and I slowly rolled out of bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. 

"Ugh, 3:00 a.m.? and whose talking?" I wondered. I slowly crept to the bedroom door and cracked it open. I then saw a rainbow light's gleaming from the living room. I then felt someone behind me and covered me mouth. 

"Let go!" I mumbles through his/her hands. 

"Sssh, relax~" I high pitch voice said. I grab his arms and swing my legs behind me trying to trip the figure. but, my leg goes through his/her body. 

"Wah?" I said and the person grabs my leg and slams be on the ground. 

"Itachi what was that?" a deep voice asked. I then tried to get back up but was tackled and pinned by the figure. 

"You are not going to win." The high pitch voice then turned dark. 

"Who are you?" I asked and the voice chuckled. 

"So, many question but, such little time. I think it's time for us to leave, don't you think Y/n-chan.~" The voice said 

"How-ooof" I said but was hit in the back of the head. My vision slowly turned dark but, before I black out a saw the figure's orange mask. 

Itachi's Pov 

After I logged off, I quickly bolted to Y/n's room. I opened the door and saw a figure holding Y/n's knocked out body. 

"Oh Itachi~ How are you?~" a high pitched voice said. 

"Don't play stupid with me Madara Uchiha." I yelled and the masked figure titled his head. 

"Oh. I forgot, you know the truth." Madara said in a deep voice. 

"Give me back Y/n!" I yelled and activated my sharingan. 

"Hmm, plan on fighting but, what use are you eyes?" Madara scoughed. 

"I don't care what happens to me. For all I care, I don't care if I go blind." I said 

"Are you sure about that. Don't lie to yourself Itachi. I think it's for the best that you let us go. Before you start something that won't end well." Madara replied. I then glared at him and shouted Amaterasu. Madara easily dodged the attack. 

"Such a shame and I was looking forward to fighting you. But, it seems it time to go." Madara said and brought his hand to his face and began to disappear with Y/n. 

"Wait!" I said and tried to grab them but, it was too late.

 "Damn it!" I shouted and hit the floor. 

timeskip 

Your Pov 

"Ugh. Why is it so bright." I asked and tried to bring my hand to my face but realized I was tied up. Once my vision came fully back, I looked around and I noticed I was in a large open space. Maybe, a spare room in a house. To be honest I wasn't quite sure. 

'I need to get out of these ropes.' I thought and began to roll around. 

"I wouldn't do that if I was you. It futile."  a deep voice said. I then looked up and saw the orange masked man standing above me. 

"You!" I shouted and he crouched down and stared at me.

"Oh, do you know me? You know I have quite the reputation." The masked man laughed. 

"I don't know who the fuck you are but once I get out of these ropes I'm going too-" 

"hmm, you changed a lot haven't you?" he asked and I looked at him confused. 

"Oh, sorry, since you don't know who I am, my name is Madara Uchiha. Some members of the Akatsuki know me as Tobi." Madara said 

"Bullshit, there's no way your Madara Uchiha, he's dead." I shouted 

"Believe it or not I am." 

"Then prove it! Take off your mask or are you scared?" I asked and Madara came next to me and grabbed my face, bringing it closer to his, so I could see his eye. 

"I would watch what you say from now on or I make have to shut you up myself." He said and pushed me back on the floor. he then got up and walked away and paused. 

"Now, I will be back later, I have somethings to attend to, so be a good girl and sit still." Madara said and walked away. 

"As if." I mumbled. 

'But, even if I get out, I'm not sure where I am. All the natural light as been blocked off. At least for now, I should wait and find out more about this 'Madara Uchiha.'  I hope I make it back in time to the village.' I thought and leaned back and stared at the ceiling. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 2.8K 20
The night of your graduation changed your life drastically after your willful decision of leaving everything behind, including your lover. The conseq...
141K 2.8K 30
Her life is a mystery. ⚠ The first chapters are so bad and cliché but I promise this book is decent ;) + I started to write it when I was like 11 so...
660 2 21
"The world is grey, it's simple, nothing can be trusted. For a child like me, who can I trust in this place with everything trying to take my life? T...
19.4K 886 46
Being a Shinobi meant sacrificing, he thought he understood that. Being an orphan meant enduring hardships, she was well aware of that. When suddenl...