Disastrous Life - BSD Fyodor...

TheNameisKomiFu tarafından

COMPLETED🍒 ----------------------------------------------------------------- You are an orphan girl in the s... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - Falling to Death
Chapter 2 - What A Surprise
Chapter 3 - A Bad Criminal
Chapter 4 - I Got You
Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life
Chapter 7 - Devil's Dance
Chapter 8 - The Meeting
Chapter 8.5 - The Meeting
Chapter 9 - New Place
Chapter 10 - Quick Moves
Chapter 11 - Don't Touch
Chapter 12 - Revision
Chapter 12.5 - Revision
Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 14 - Tie
Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery
Chapter 16 - Help Hand
Chapter 16.5 - Help Hand
Chapter 17 - Don't Do This to Me
Chapter 18 - Blue
Chapter 18.5 - Blue
Chapter 19 - Cookies
Chapter 20 - Dad Shapes
Chapter 21 - SOS
Chapter 22 - Complicated
Chapter 22.5 - Complicated
Chapter 23 - Fraud!
Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 24.5 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 25 - From Where I Was
Chapter 26 - Super Happy Chit-chat
Chapter 27 - Kamui
Chapter 27.5 - Kamui
Chapter 28 - Thoughts
Chapter 29 - Human
Chapter 30 - The Casino
Chapter 31 - Distributed
Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run
Chapter 33 - Run
Chapter 34 (END) - Disastrous Life
Author Note (pls read :Dd)

Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game

4.5K 132 41
TheNameisKomiFu tarafından

Your POV

I was locked in the room with the cards that we used earlier. I laid my back on the wall. When I look at the ceiling, I saw a camera shooting this room. I checked into the shining iron from the barrels, and I found 3 more cameras.

Shit...

Then someone knocked the door. I stand and it was the orange hair boy. He brings me some food and a bottle of wine.

"Who told you to bring me this stuffs?"

"E-eh? It's, it's from Ace. He said tomorrow is the battle, so he wants you to have a great dinner."

"How can you convince me the food is safe?" He chuckled and look down.

I sighed and sit on the chair. When I look at the food, its seems like an extravagant food with beautiful color of wine. I sighed and start to fill my mouth with the food.

"Wh-why did you eat them? Didn't you know that there was something wrong with the food?" He looks confused.

"Well I used to eat many kinds of things. Just calm down boy..." He looks surprised now.

The food was good, but I started to feel dizzy. But it's okay. Since I was being an orphan without a place to call home, I used to eat trash or anything when I didn't get any money to afford some food.

Well I can't stand my belly for begging food right?

"Why don't you fall asleep?" He asked me when im about to drink the wine.

"I said I'm used to eat something dangerous..." He sighed as his efforts failed.

"May... I asked you something?" He lift his head.

"..." I still enjoying the wine.

"What is actually your ability?" I stop drinking

This boy...

"Why do you ask?"

"W-well uh..." He got nervous and I got him several times trying to look at the camera.

"Well... as you know, I am a really famous criminal in the world. Do you think I will tell you about my information that easy?" He chuckled and stare down.

"Huh, okay okay... I'll tell you. But let's play a game."

"You sound like Ace..."

"Because I actually like playing game, do you know? I actually have played some games from Nimdendo and I do play like a pro player~"

Disgusting, I tried to lie again...

"Do you? I don't even know what is that game you told me about... but," once again he looks at the camera.

"Easy... I just bored. And I want to play games, if you spend your time with me... I'll tell you about my secret that you want to know."

"But..."

"But what?" He looks at down again.

"You are clever enough to know about the sleep poison on your food... And why did you ask me something like this?" I put the glass of wine down.

"Well... isn't that we are the same? I have kind of life like yours. Why don't we tried to help each other?" His eyes widened.

"What do you mean?"

"You entertain me. And-" Suddenly I made my head blank for a moment.

"Uhm... hey are you okay?"

"Uh? No. I mean, yes. I'm okay."

What is this feeling? I feel disgusted from myself.

"Uhm... [fake(Y/N)]-san, about the game..."

I turn my head and give him a smirk. He surprised because he never see this side of me.

"If you want to keep live in this world you must play the game."

A game?

"But it's all wrong. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!"

"YOU STUPID BRAT! HOW MUCH TIMES THAT I HAVE TO SPEND JUST FOR CATCHING YOU STEALING FROM OUR SHOP?"

"But I'm hungry... I have no pare-"

"GO AWAY MONSTER!"

What a life... yes maybe.. I'm a monster.

"YOU KILLED MOM! WHAT ARE YOU? WHY DID I HAVE A SISTER LIKE YOU?"

That's true. I hate myself.

"Are you lost? Are you hungry?"

Yes. I'm lost since I was born

"MONSTER!"

"(Y/N). You're not a monster."

That last words from my dizzy head... I can't remember who told me that. Maybe Fukuzawa Yuukichi, but I don't remember he has told me that thing.

"Nah, I just get the effect of your poisonous food and drink. But I'm okay." He sighed and make a greatful face.

"Just forget about my question... you have a really great battle tomorrow-" I cut him off.

This is disgusting when I came up with some dirty ideas.

"I have a game. It's called 'Tell Me the Answer of'. In this game you should use your fortune to answer a question in short time." He looks confuse.

"If you can answer it, I'll give you the thing that you ask me about."

"Are you sure you'll be entertained by that?"

"Sure... it's good in this mood." He sighed again.

"Then let's get started. I want you to connect your mind with me. What numbers was in our head right now? Answer it in 5 seconds." He chuckled and starts thinking.

"Eh, uh..."

"1"

"Wa-wait... num-numbers???"

"2"

"How- how many digits?"

"3"

"Wa-wait, can't we start a-again?"

"4...."

"One... one hundred, eh... twenty..."

"And... fiv-"

"Eighteen! The numbers are eighteen! Am I make it?"

"Yes. You have answered it. Congratulation. I have eighteen in my head." He surprised until he can't shut his mouth.

"H-how? How is that can be happen? Why?" He asked me curiously.

"It's easy boy, it's because my ability is reading someone's mind." I give him a smirk that I faked from my ass.

"R-reading someone's mind?"

"Interesting right? This is why I can dodge from the people who wants to catch me. I can read a person's mind around me. I know all of you guy's mind."

"So... you must really can win Ace tomorrow?"

"Hmm... not really."

"What do you mean?"

"Well yeah... Every ability has some lacks."

"What is it?" I laid my back to the wall again while I sit on the floor.

"Well boy, I think I have no right to answer that again right? You've entertained me. Thank you."

"Ah... your welcome. Have a good night." He leaves me alone.

I keep thinking about those words. Am I really not a monster? I close my eyes and I can see a guy who told me that. Is that Fukuzawa Yuukichi who has saved me before? Or it's the novelist? I don't know... it seems like he, knows me more than myself.

Alright. 18 guards. Let's see if I guess it right. I'm sorry boy.

---

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

"Ah...."

"Hmm? What's wrong Dosu??"

"Nothing, I just got my clothes dirty by this tea." Gogol stands and smiles.

"As a good friend, I will take the substitute of that! Wait me Dosu!!" Then he gone with his ability.

[Real(Y/N)] the beautiful devil... are you playing a game of death right now? I will enjoy it when you play it with me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
977K 36.9K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
488K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
698K 42.8K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...