drunk love -a haylor story

By taytayproblems

where two normal people fall in love, but one gets famous. they meet again, years later. everything has chang... More

1. before
2. goodbye
3. wait what
4. forgotten
5. flirtatious
6. spice it up
7. confusion
8. decisions?
9. who are you?
10. new beginnings
11. multiple choice
12. that call
13. beautiful beginnings
14. media
15. breakdown, fighting
16. endings hurt
17. unrecognizable
18. consequences
19. London
20. the unfortunate surprise
21. birthday
22. it's us
23. christmas with you
24. she
25. take it to court
26. i need a break
27. missing you
28. happier
29. a little too late
30. elodie
31. mornings
32. doorbell
33. single
34. the stepdad
35. oops
36. go
37. the end of all the ending
38. papers
39. gone
40. waterfalls
41. fresh start
42. mistake
43. after party
44. retouch
45. take care
46. jealousy is ugly
47. I can't
48. sleepy nights
49. You belong with me
50. Roots in my dreamland
51. all too well
52. picked the wrong one
53. Affairs in the rain?
54. unplanned visits
55. waking up
56. Messed up.
57. Don't you
58. Counting days
59. A first for everything
61. bye bye, baby
62. Mosaic broken hearts
63. Teared
64. walks
65. Questioned
66. left me
67. arguments
68. what are you doing here?
69. scratches
70. The end.
Thank you + for the future

60. Party Mistakes

161 7 22
By taytayproblems

(Taylor's pov)

"Baby you have to get ready, we will be late if you don't get ready right now" Joe said as he looked at me. I shrugged as I sat down on the couch.

"Teds, go get ready" He said as he laughed. I sighed before getting up, "Fineeee, but you go get ready too then" Joe nodded as he got up too.

We walked upstairs and I went into my room, Joe went into his. I grabbed my dress and changed into it. It was a tight black dress, it was an off shoulder one. It had glitters and was see trough with a skintone underskirt so nothing was showing. I decided to go bra-less as it was tight anyways and I didn't want to search for my straplass bra's.

I pinned up my hair and put a clip with some diamonds in. I took out my make-up and started applying concealer as I put on some music and started singing along while putting on my foundation.

I put down my mascara brush before putting on my red lipstick. After twenty minutes I finally finished my make-up. I took out my earrings and put them in, they were bigger than what I usually wore. I grabbed my favorite parfume and sprayed it on.

I grabbed some rings and a bracelet and put them on. I walked to my closet and searched trough it, "where's it, where's it" I mumbled to myself as I tried to find my black clutch. "Ahhh, there is it" I said once I finally found it.

I turned off my music before I put in a small wallet with my credit card and some cash. I also threw in my keys, my lipstick and my phone, that was all I needed really.

I walked downstairs, already seeing Joe in the hallway. He was wearing a suit but without the jacket and tie. He looked really good.

"You look so good" I said as I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss. "You look absolutely... stunning" He said as he smiled while looking at me. "I can now officially say that my girlfriend is absolutely perfect"

I blushed at his words, "stop being so darn sweet!" I said as I playfully slapped his chest. "Ready to go gorgeous?" "Emhh, I have to find my black heels first" I mumbled as I looked trough the shoe reck, trying to find them.

"Mm, these ones?" Joe said as he pointed at the exact pair I meant. Which was quite impressive as there were like eight pair of black heels there. "Yes those, thank you babe" I said as I smiled.

I took them from the reck and put them on. "Okay let's go shall we?" I said with a bright smile. "Let's go"
He opened the door and took my hand. He closed the door and led me to the car.

He walked to my side and opened the door for me, "Thank you, sir gentlemen" I said with a chuckle.

He got in on his side and we started driving. We were already running late and the traffic was busy which stressed me out, I always ended up arriving late to these parties as I get ready too late. Last time me and Joe also arrived late. A smile formed on my face as I thought about the last time I went with Joe.

"We will be a bit late, I'm sorry" Joe said as he looked at me with an apologetic face. "Baby that's okay, being late to this is our thing now" I said with a chuckle. "Mm, ur right teds, as always" He said as he laughed.

"If you want you can turn on the radio" He said as he placed a hand on my thigh. I smiled and turned on the radio, some random song was playing. "Is this station okay?" I asked, he smiled at me. "Any station you pick out is amazing" He said smiling widely at me. I blushed, he was always being so sweet I truly didn't deserve him.

When we finally arrived Joe told me to stay in the car which confused me as he did get out. Then my door flew open, Joe was standing there. I took off my seatbelt and giggled. "Mi lady" he said with a smile as he reached out his hand. I grabbed his hand as I smiled. "Such a gentleman" I said with a slight giggle as I got out, my cheeks a rosy color.

He held my hand as we walked inside, passing the paparazzi which as always, yelled at us.

"Are you two dating?" "What happened with Harry!" "Gained weight" "Where is the little one?" "Cute couple" "Beautiful" "Are you dating?" "Too skinny"

I sighed as we walked inside. "Don't worry about them teds" Joe whisper softly as he rubbed his thumb over my hand which calmed me down.

"Thank you" I whispered softly. He knew paparazzi tended to stress me out and he was a huge help in moments like these.

We walked inside the room as he let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist instead. I looked up at him and smilled. "Let's find Bella" I said with a soft smile. We walked towards Bella once we spotted her.

She was talking to Gigi and Zayn. I smiled as we walked over. "Hii, sorry we are late" I apologized. They smiled, "Oh finally you guys are here!" Gigi said. I laughed as I hugged everyone and Joe shook everyone's hands before I stood next to Joe again, who wrapped his arm around my waist again.

We catched up for a bit before we spotted Selena so we automatically had to go say hi. We rushed over to her and both of us gave her a hug.

"Waittt, are you two finally?" She asked after we had chatted for a while. I looked up at Joe and blushed before looking back at Selena and nodding. "Yes but shh" I said as I blushed. Joe looked down at me and smiled.

We kept chatting with Selena for a while before she saw Zedd and wanted to say hi to him, leaving me and Joe together.

"Mm, how about we do our tradition? I go stand in a corner as you catch up with people for an hour and then you come pick me up and we dance" Joe said, he wasn't a fan of big parties which I understood. Unless I was the one throwing them, they were too much of a formality for my liking.

"Mm, fineee but at least let me lead you to your corner" I said as I smiled. "Okay okay, but that's all the breaking tradition for tonight!" I chuckled and smiled, "okay okay!"

I smiled as we walked over to a corner after we got ourselves some drinks. "Okay so an hour max?" I said with a slight pout, not wanting to leave him. "An hour" He said as he nodded.

"Okay, promise me you won't leavee" He chuckled at my words, "Promise honey" He said with a smile. I placed my hand on his chest and pecked his lips. "One hour" I mumbled. He pecked my lips before replying, "One hour." We kissed once more before I left off to say hi to some more people.

Every now and then I glanced at Joe. I chuckled as I saw him turn away girls a few times. Even though I might have chuckled, I still felt jealous. He could have any girl here and no doubt there are better girls than me here. I bit down on my lower lip before turning back to my current conversation with Blake and Ryan.

They usually didn't attened these things but they wanted a night out so they decided to come here and see if it was any fun. I enjoyed catching up with them as I hadn't seen them in quite some time.

After I finished talking to them they went over to some of their other friends to have a chat. I looked around, trying to find someone to talk to as I didn't want to be alone and it was quite early to go back to Joe already, it had only be about three quarters of an hour.

I looked at him for a second, he was talking to some girl. I bit on my lip as I watched them talk, immediately feeling jealous. I locked eyes with him for a second and he smiled, I slightly smiled back. Normally he turned everyone away, I was the only one he had never sent away.

I was about to walk over to see what it was all about when I realized it was Selena. I rolled my eyes at how dumb I was. I knew Joe wouldn't ever hurt me, him and Selena had become friends over time as Selena and I hang out all the time. He looked at me again and smiled, this time I fully smiled back at him.

I looked around as I spotted Tom, he was standing alone. I walked over to him, "Tom!" I said excitedly. He turned to me and smiled, "Taylor! It's been a while" he said with a smile.

Me and him talked every now and then, we were still friends. Even if we never worked out, there was never any bad blood between us.

We hugged for a quick second, "you look great" he complimented. I smiled at him, "Thank you, you too!" He smiled and we chatted for a while.

"Hey, not to be like annoying but black haired girl, mean look, red dress is staring at you from above the stairs, some brunette dude with her" Tom said as he chuckled.

I knew immediately who he was talking about. I totally forgot Kendall would be here, meaning Harry would be too. I wanted to leave as soon as possible now. Not because I couldn't handle seeing them but because I know Kendall likes being a toddler and creating drama. Honestly, even Elodie was more grown up than her.

"Oh, Well I hope she likes the view" I joked as I slightly laughed. We rounded up our conversation before Tom walked off to get another drink.

I looked at the corner, Joe was standing alone again and just looking around. I walked right up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he smiled.

"Hey" I said with a smile. "Mm, hi beautiful. No insulting me today?" He joked, pointing at the first time we met when I cussed him out. "Mm, rather kiss you instead" I giggled before pressing my lips against his.

We kissed for a bit before we pulled out. "Does the gorgeous miss Swift want to dance?" Joe smiled, showing his dimples. I nodded, "With you always, mr, Alwyn."

We chuckled before walking to the dance floor. We danced for an hour or so, stealing kisses every now and then, before going over to the bar. We sat down on a bar chair and ordered a drink. I sipped from my drink as I talked to Joe, enjoying the night and the company, forgetting about all the other stuff that once seemed so important to me.

(Harry's pov)

"Come on harry, we have to go now" Kendall whined as she grabbed my arm, dragging me outside. "Okay okay, calm down Kenny, we are going"

She didn't want to be even a second late. For some reason she didn't want to miss a second of this party. I wasn't feeling like going but Kendall really wanted to go so I had to go.

Where Kendall wants to go, we go. I got in the drivers seat and waited for Kendall to get in. "You look lovely by the way" I complimented her, she did look good in the red dress she was wearing. She had her hair styled and was wearing half a bathtub of make-up, which was probably not even over exaggerated. It took her like five hours to get ready but I had to admit, she did look pretty.

I drove to Bella's house and parked the car. As we got out there were a few paparazzi's. We walked inside and Kendall immediately grabbed my hand. She pulled me towards Bella and started having some conversation with her about make-up.

After twenty minutes she was done with the conversation and we grabbed some drinks before going upstairs. It was less busy there so she took it as a sign we should say hi to everyone there, which we did.

After she was done with saying hi she threw herself onto me and started making out with me. We stood there making out for a while before she pulled away again.

"Let's see if there's some fun people downstairs" She said excitedly as she pulled me to the stairs. At the top of the stairs she stopped me, "Stay here, we can see exactly who is here from here" She said with a smile. I nodded, "Okay, that's smart kenny"

She looked around for a while, or something like looking around. I looked around for a bit when I spotted Joe in a corner, meaning Taylor was probably here.

I really wasn't in the mood for her and her unnecessary drama. All I wanted from her was my child back, she stole her from me.

I looked around the room, looking if I could find Taylor when I spotted Tom Hiddleston. He was talking to some blonde, I blinked before realizing it was Taylor. That was her color blonde.

I looked at her for a bit, she looked gorgeous today, as always. I don't think I have ever seen her and thought that she wasn't the most beautiful woman on this earth.
After a while Tom walked away, leaving Taylor alone.

For a second I debated if maybe I should go over but then she walked to Joe. She wrapped her arms around his neck, he said something and she laughed. I rolled my eyes as I felt Kendall pulling my arm. "I see Kylie, let's go say hi" She said with a smile as she pulled me down the stairs with her. I nodded, "Sure, let's go"

I looked back at Taylor and Joe, when I saw they were kissing I felt my heart drop. She was actually with him now. It doesn't even matter if she cheated or not, which she did. Or if she went to him right after she broke up, which she did. She was still with him, even when he was the reason we broke up, I couldn't believe her right now.

She was actually so childish and immature. She came here with him to push her new relationship, with the guy she cheated on me with, right into my face. She was unbelievable. I truly thought she was more grown up than this. She was being a baby.

I rolled my eyes before turning to Kylie and Kendall whom were talking to each other about one of their upcoming projects. "Oh Harry, mom, Kris, asked if maybe you wanted to be on the show too every now and then as you and Ken have been dating for a while now so maybe it's a good idea"

"Oh emh, I'm not sure. Kenny? What do you think" I looked over at Kendall, wanting her opinion. I wasn't really into the being filmed all day thing. Kendall leaned to my ear, "It would kill her seeing you on my show. Seeing us happy" she whispered into my ear which got me thinking.

It sounded like a smart plan actually, it would kill her seeing how I have moved on and how I'm oh so happy now. "Yes of course! Sounds like a great plan" "Okay great! I'll let them know you are in" she said with a smile. "You won't regret it" Kendall said with a bright smile.

"I'm gonna get a drink, find me when you need me" I said to Kendall before walking to the bar. I sat down and ordered a drink. I sipped from it as I looked around, spotting Taylor and Joe on the dance floor. They were smiling as they danced, stealing kisses every now and then.

I sipped from my drink as I looked around. I kept looking at them for some reason, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She looked really beautiful in the dress she was wearing, if I was still with her I knew the dress wouldn't last long after getting home. I shook my head, I couldn't be thinking about such
things anymore.

They stayed dancing for quite a while before going to the bar, not noticing I was here. Taylor kept her word and didn't ever contact me or even get near me, she definitely wouldn't have come over to the bar if she knew I was here, so close to her.

They looked at each other as they sat down, one free bar chair between us only. I could hear their conversation easily. "Half an hour?" I heard Joe say, "Half an hour" What was going to happen in half an hour?

They ordered some drinks as Joe grabbed her hand. "Blake and Ryan were here too" "Oh? They usually don't go to parties often right?" "Yeah, you are right. They wanted to take a look for once, it was nice catching up with them" I rolled my eyes, she used to tell me that stuff.

They talked about some other stuff for a while as they finished their drinks. "I have to go use the bathroom for a sec babe, we can go home after" I heard Taylor say, it was obvious she was smiling. I glanced over at them, they gave each other a kiss before Taylor walked off.

Joe watched her walk away into the bathroom, as did I. Once she was gone I turned around, locking eyes with Joe. He didn't say anything at all, he just turned to the bartender and ordered another drink.

"Why" I said as I looked at him. Joe turned to me and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean Harry?" He said, clearly confused. "You know she was with me" "Excuse you?"

"You knew she was with me, yet you didn't care if she was cheating on me with you." "What do you mean cheating on you? We never did anything while she was with you" I raised an eyebrow, "Yes you did. Otherwise why would she have stayed over at your place? Why would she go to your place right after we broke up?"

"Look Harry, I love Taylor more than anything and I would do anything to make her happy so I would never even dare to make her cheat on you. She stayed over because we fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie and she came again the next day because she was upset you wouldn't even acknowledge her existence. She didn't come to me afterwards, she wandered around in the cold and ended up in the hospital, which she is still taking medication for, because she refused to come to me because she didn't want to make the situation worse. You didn't even come to the hospital because you were busy with a new girl so I took her in to take care of her because you wouldn't do it. We were just friends, she spent days crying because she missed you and her child who you wouldn't let her see Harry." His tone wasn't angry, there wasn't any emotion at all even.

I took in his words, "You kissed her" He nodded, "She has moved on Harry, don't try to destroy her happiness, again. Let her be happy. If she wants to be with you? I'll let her go, simple as that." "Since when" "Yesterday" He sipped from his drink as he looked at me. "I don't want any discussions or drama, you know the truth know, which she has told you before but you chose not to believe her."

"At least let me see my child", I wanted to see Elodie. "Elodie herself said she didn't want to see you Harry, Taylor won't force her to go to you. The second she says she wants to see you again, she will be with you. I promise you that"

I sighed, "unbelievable" If Joe was actually right then I did come across as a huge jerk right about yesterday but maybe he is lying, who knows.

(Taylor's pov)

I was having such a good time right now, I really enjoyed Joe's company. He was such a sweetheart.

I washed my hands before leaving the bathroom. As I walked out I saw Joe talking to Harry. I raised an eyebrow, that was weird.

As I walked over harry got up and left. I sat down next to Joe, "What was that all about?" "He asked why I let you cheat on him with me so I told him we never did anything while you two were together." "That's all?"

"Well he asked why you came to me rigjt after you two broke up so I reminded him about how that went and then he asked to see Elodie so I said he can see her when she wants to see him again. I promise I didn't say anything that isn't true, I just told the truth" I nodded, "Mm, okay" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I promise I didn't intend for that to happen, you know I wouldn't want to cause any drama" "Baby hush, I know. Don't worry about it, thank you for being a sweetheart" I smiled and pecked his lips again.

"Do you want to go home? It's not too late to open up a bag of chips and watch a movie" he said as he chuckled. I nodded, "That sounds so good, yes please" He nodded. "Alright let's go" We got up from the bar chairs and walked to the exit as Joe wrapped his arm around my waist.

The person at the door asked which car was ours so it could be put at the exist so we didn't have to walk far, this was definitely the fanciest party yet.

"Taylor!" I heard a voice. I turned around, seeing Kendall there. "Ken, please don't. Let it be" I heard Harry say behind her. "Oh no baby I just want to say hi to her, that's all"

I turned back around, not in the mood for this at all. "Taylorrr" She repeated as she walked closer towards us. I turned around again, as did Joe. He pulled me closer, knowing I didn't want anything to do with this woman.

"Hey, Kendall. Lovely to see you, again." I put on a fake smile as I reached out my hand which she shook. "Yes so lovely" she said while smiling. "We are just about to leave, I'm so sorry we didn't have time to catch up. You look lovely thought, have a good rest of your night" I said with a smile before turning back around.

Thankfully the car was ready right that moment. Me and Joe walked out as I heard Kendall screaming, "Wait! Don't go! I want to talk!"

I laughed as we walked out, "You handled that well" Joe said as he laughed too. We walked to the car, ignoring the paparazzi.

Joe opened my door for me and waited till I was inside with closing it. He walked to his side and got in. He put on his seat belt before we started driving towards our house.

"Today was... long" I said as I laughed. He nodded, "I agree. Definitely not as we planned" "Well we can go home, eat a bag of chips as we watch tv and go to bed after" I said as I smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled, "That sounds like an amazing plan" he said with a bright smile.

As we got home we changed into some more comfortable clothes and I took off my make-up. Once I got downstairs Joe was already on the couch. I crawled into his arms and rested my head on his chest. He softly kissed my forehead as we watched some TV.

An hour later we went upstairs. "Can I sleep in your room tonight?" I looked up at him as I nibbled on my lower lip. "Of course teds, come on" He said with a smile as he took my hand. We went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth before going back into the bedroom.

Joe layed down in bed as I put up my hair in a messy bun. I crawled into bed, next to Joe. He wrapped his arms around me as I rested my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head softly. "Goodnight beautiful" he softly whispered. "Goodnight handsome" I whispered back as I slightly blushed before falling asleep in his arms.

(Harry's pov)

To say it annoyed me that Kendall had to go up to Taylor and try to start drama was an understatement, that was just out of line.

We didn't leave long after they left. I wasn't in the mood to stay after that fiasco. It was embarrassing, to say the least.

"I truly don't get why ur so upset about it, I just said hi?" "Kendall, we agreed to leave them alone. This was unnecessary." She shook her head, "Whatever Haz, I'm going to bed. Come up soon" She said before storming upstairs.

I sighed before taking out my phone. I took a selfie before posting it on my instagram story, "sleepyhead" I put with it. I clicked on my feed, wanting to see if there were any pictures of tonight already.

My feed was full with Taylor and Joe, just a few of me with Kendall. I clicked on one of the ones with Taylor and Joe. It was a picture with multiple slides, on the second slide was an old picture of me with Taylor.

"The difference, Joe is being a gentleman and opening her door for her while Harry never did that"

I rolled my eyes before clicking on another post.

"Omg, they look so cute and in love. The way he has his arm around her waist, ugh so cute and Taylor is smiling so much. SHE TRULY FOUND THE ONE FOR HER, I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER OMGGGG"

I clicked away and clicked on one of the pictures of me with Kendall.

"Harry doesn't look happy :/, I hope he still had a fun night"

Well they weren't wrong, I wasn't happy tonight. I clicked on one of a news page.

The first picture was a side by side picture of me with Kendall and one of Taylor with Joe. The other slides were more pictures and an old picture of me and Taylor.

"Tonight's star stud party was attended by Harry Styles and his new Girlfriend Kendall Jenner as well as Taylor Swift and her new rumored bae Joe Alwyn. Swift and Alwyn have been living together for a while now and have been spotted spending time together a lot.

The difference between the two couples is clear, Styles and Jenner seem to be in not so great moods. Styles didn't even open the car door for Kendall, neither did he acknowledge her while walking in- and outside. Alwyn on the other hand opened the door for miss Swift and protectively wrapped his arm around her waist, both times. They
had bright smiles on their faces, seeming happy and in love.

We wonder if Styles and Swift interacted at the party at all. Ever since their break, which we still don't know much about, they haven't been spotted talking even once, not even when Taylor was hospitalized. This was the first time they have been in the same room, that we know of.

We can't wait for Swift, or even Styles, to drop a new album and spill all the tea on the break and perhaps even on tonight. As soon as we know more, we will tell you guys first!"

I rolled my eyes, they didn't know anything about me and Kendall nor about me and Taylor. They shouldn't even talk about it. I clicked away, not realizing I accidentally liked the post while doing so.

I clicked on another post of me and Kendall, I smiled at the caption.

"Aww, they both look so gorgeous. My babies, SOOO glad they are happy. <33"

That was so sweet. I didn't look at the other slides because I didn't even want to see the other pictures, I just liked the post before going upstairs and getting into bed.

(Taylor's pov)

I was eating breakfast alone as Joe was off to work as I went through instagram, my feed full of a picture of Harry liking something.

I clicked on one of the pictures and raised an eyebrow, he liked some news article post about Me and Joe, him and Kendall and our breakup. That's weird and will just create drama, why was he even doing this stuff. I didn't want drama.

I clicked away and pressed another one. Harry liked a post which included pictures of me and Joe on most of the slides. Why was he even looking at these.

"OMG HARRY LIKED THIS. Does that mean he thinks Taylor looked good because he was only in two slides and Kendall was cropped out, what is all this tea today oh my goddd"

I rolled my eyes before going trough my gallery, I took a few pictures last night and decided to post one.

I picked one Joe took of me. It wasn't much special but I thought I looked cute in it.

"I lived and I learned."

Nothing wrong with teasing some lyrics from new music, I was set to release a new album soon anyways. I was writing the last few songs, I was at ten songs that were completely done now, I wanted thirteen and three more bonus tracks.

A/N

Okay this is 5k words so enjoy, I tried my best to not make this boring so I hope u like it. I'll probably update again later today, who knows. Oh and I didn't proof read like 4k of the words so bare with me and the typos. <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.6K 41
She lost him. But she found herself. And somehow That was everything. A (retold)(FICTION) version of Haylor. Completed*
70K 1.7K 42
Annie discovers Harry, a struggling musician, in a pub and starts to help him pursue his pipe dream. ○○○ Based on the album Harry Styles.
21.4K 629 21
"A relationship with no trust is like a phone with no signal, you just play games." [One Shot About Harry and Taylor]
65.3K 1.7K 42
This emotional tale follows the hectic story of two past lovers, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles. Their fiery relationship withstands the countless str...