Just Another Cinderella Story...

By gabbiebieber99

Angelina has anything but a perfect life. She isn't popular, her family is barely making it through financial... More

Just Another Cinderella Story (An Jason Smith Love Story)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty *LAST CHAPTER*

Chapter Six

6.3K 178 2
By gabbiebieber99

(Jason's POV)

My eyes met with hers once again, and she blushed. I smiled slightly, and got up to walk over to her, when I was pulled down by Mikey. "What are you doing?" He hissed. "Going over to my partner..." I said in a "What else would I be doing" kind of tone. "No, she's not your partner..." Mikey said. "But it says right there..." I trailed off with my sentence. "I talked to the teacher. I switched partners with you." Mikey said, getting up and taking his books with him. I watched as he sat next to her, her eyes met with mine once again. She looked surprised, sad even. She looked back down at her book, and I looked next to me. What a surprise, it was one of Tyla's friends. I groaned, and looked into my book. I was really looking forward t working with her too...

(Mikey's POV)

I sat down next to her, and groaned, why did I agree to this. Oh yeah because my girlfriend, one of Tyla's best friends, made me. "Okay, so I guess we should get working on this?" Angelina said. "I guess." I groaned, flipping through thr book. I purposely turned the pages loudly because I could see it annoyed her. I chuckled when she shut her book angrily. She turned towards me. "Listen, if you have a problem with me, why did you switch partners in the first place?" "Because I like Jason and didn't want him to suffer." I said. "Wowww, if anyone would have been suffering it would have been the girl paired with you." She scoffed. "That happens to be my girlfriend." I glared at her. "Oh, so is she blind or not able to identify a bad person when she sees one?" She asked, taking her book and standing up. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I'm getting a new partner." She said. "Wait..." I grabbed her wrist. "I'm sorry.." "No, you're just afraid of failing this project." She said. "No, really, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been such a jerk to you." I said sincerely. "Fine. I forgive you. But the next rude comment you make about me, I'm out of here." She sat back down and opened her book. I smiled to myself, and sighed. Maybe she's not so bad as Tyla says she is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...